The 'I got CV-19 and the Government is lying about it' thread

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
When I first came to this awesome board I jumped the gun and stated that I got the Bad Sniffles killer flu in February. I guess I didn't have much a rep and I rightfully got skewered for it. But I hope by now I've proven I'm not CIA/FBI or whatever.

I live in middle New England and know tons of people who got this in January and Febraury. People from Maine claim to have gotten it in December. Tons of kids were sick and some were hospitalized with Pneumonia symptoms.

For those of you still afraid of this, don't be. At worst it's a long cough and a fever. It's a joke if you are healthy. All this Zinc/Vitamin C stuff might help but if you get it you will be fine as now the stats back up.

What totally woke me to this was the day I first saw the official CDC symptoms and realized my local government was lying about it's arrival time. This crap was in America by at least November if not earlier. This is one reason why so many news outlet shut down comments because people were sharing this info.

Do you have a similar story? No need to share exact locations.

ABeast

Robin
When I lost my job due to lockdown I reached-out to friends and family all over the country and quite a lot of them report having a very oddly aggressive flu in December or January. If you do get it make sure not to use IBprofen or anything like that it can make it much worse.

When I first came to this awesome board I jumped the gun and stated that I got the Bad Sniffles killer flu in February. I guess I didn't have much a rep and I rightfully got skewered for it. But I hope by now I've proven I'm not CIA/FBI or whatever.

I live in middle New England and know tons of people who got this in January and Febraury. People from Maine claim to have gotten it in December. Tons of kids were sick and some were hospitalized with Pneumonia symptoms.

For those of you still afraid of this, don't be. At worst it's a long cough and a fever. It's a joke if you are healthy. All this Zinc/Vitamin C stuff might help but if you get it you will be fine as now the stats back up.

What totally woke me to this was the day I first saw the official CDC symptoms and realized my local government was lying about it's arrival time. This crap was in America by at least November if not earlier. This is one reason why so many news outlet shut down comments because people were sharing this info.

Interesting. Had you or anyone you know been to China?

Easy_C

Crow
I used to live in a neighborhood where the largest demographic was East Asian expats (mainly Chinese and Japanese). I also worked a travel job.

In January I got an extremely nasty flu that our physician said matched the symptoms perfectly: I spent about four days just sleeping, had aches and pains, and was dry coughing so much that it eventually became painful to cough.

This bug was unusual both because of the severity of symptoms and for me because I’ve historically been a freak of nature who gets over most coldsin an afternoon (if I even get symptoms). For this one it knocked me down for about four weeks before I could manage to exercise with a slow jog.

I figure I got it worse both because it was an early, potent strain and because I’m from an ethnic group that is correlated with higher mortality. My wife (whiter than a macaroni noodle) had no symptoms and the kid only had an afternoon of feeling bad.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Friend of mine is a fire fighter. They tested the entire department. 22 "cases". Huge drama, all put in quarantine for 2 weeks. Nobody was sick or got sick or even had any symptoms.

That was the real test too, not that rapid test.

This whole thing is a hoax from top to bottom, there is nothing real about it, not even 1% is real. It literally doesn't exist and there is nothing going on in 2020 that doesn't go on every year (except for media and government actions of course, and total and utter retards wearing masks).

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm not sure if I had it or not.

I quit smoking cigarettes late last year, before Halloween. In December there was a stretch of about a week that I was coughing, producing a lot of phlegm, and sweating a lot during bedtime. And a "sick" smell was around for that time.

I attributed that to a combination of the flu season and my body going through nicotine withdrawal. I'd tried to quit before, so this didn't strike me as "odd" or "off". But I also did a web search for "timeline of what happens when you stop smoking", and a couple of illustrations later I was content that I was in the right place on the timeline.

I can't say one way or another if I had it. I don't remember enough of the details back then, and what I do remember I didn't consider notable.

If I didn't have it then I didn't have it.

If I did have it, it sucked for a few days and then it passed.

ginsu

Robin
Probably had it too, was a pretty bad flu for a week. Needed to rest and couldn't do any activity. Can imagine its pretty horrible for older folks and that elderly die from it but hey that happens every year. Some years the stats are actually higher than our ''pandemic'' now. No reason to lockdown its all a hoax.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Now consider this - what would be different to any given year if you did not know that there was this covid? 80% of people have a cold during the year at some point in time - mostly during winter. Occasionally you have more people in some years while in other years you have less. Even if people have colds or flu-like diseases, what doest it matter?

There is zero reason to lock down anything over what is happening or what has happened.

Enjoy the party-scene like the people of Wuhan:

1600811730129.jpeg

Water festival 3 weeks ago. Club scene today in Wuhan:

Even if people around us had a flu this year during winter or spring. What does this even prove? Nothing, becuase there were no scores of dead people.

This entire thing has only one goal - power and control, domination of you peasants because you peasants were not believing in the global warming enough.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Like others are saying, my family became ill in December and it was a lot nastier and longer than usual. 2 or more weeks for me. I vaguely recall either a strong cough or difficulty breathing.

We suspected this could have been it and when we saw it being found in sewage worldwide, I assumed we were being lied to. Looking at data now, this was all probably a joke.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Friend of mine is a fire fighter. They tested the entire department. 22 "cases". Huge drama, all put in quarantine for 2 weeks. Nobody was sick or got sick or even had any symptoms.

That was the real test too, not that rapid test.

This whole thing is a hoax from top to bottom, there is nothing real about it, not even 1% is real. It literally doesn't exist and there is nothing going on in 2020 that doesn't go on every year (except for media and government actions of course, and total and utter retards wearing masks).
i have a buddy who is a paramedic, I make a point of asking him if he has any corona virus calls when i talk to him. He said he has had zero. This dec/january he had a good number of people in crisis with the flu though.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Interesting. Had you or anyone you know been to China?
No. I have spent the past 6 months traveling all over northern New England and everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) has a similar story about contracting a CV-19 like disease between November and February.

Entered VT recently and the first guy I talked to said he and his sister caught it in January. Guy in NH thinks that it started there in January. Cashier in Eastern ME says tons of kids were out sick with Pneumonia symptom in December. Friend who works in a nursing home in VT claims that Pneumonia related deaths skyrocketed in Nov-Dec and she got CV-19 symptoms.

This is the only disease people can confirm in New England in the winter and both ME and VT boast the lowest per-capita instances of CV deaths. Why? Because it already went through the New England before they fake flu-ed into CV-19.

Our governments refuse to acknowledge this and Doctors are hushed with 'oh it must have been the flu' even though the Doctors I have talked with confirm that the cases they tested were negative for the common flu.

This is why I got woke to the scam so early.

Who knows what went through New England but if you do research you'll find that CV-19 reported symptoms are different in different parts of the world. The symptoms of our mysterious virus were identical to our 'strain' of cv-19. Convenient.

That's because Covid-19 most likely is a mutated form of the so called "vaping disease" that originated in Maryland near the infamous bioweapon lab Fort Detrick, that got shut down last year. From there it spread to Wuhan during the World Military Games with a US delegation from ... Maryland.
So we’re NOT sure it originated in Wuhan? Interesting.

So we’re NOT sure it originated in Wuhan? Interesting.
I'm just quoting the most popular of the actual conspiracy theories.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, look into the whole vaping disease thing from July to November last year. It has eery similarities to Covid, with unexplained, non-bacterial pneunomia, that has almost 1 to 1 the same symptoms as Covid. The difference was that it seemed to not be contagious and it most hit young people.

Lace em up

Woodpecker

You are in an area of the US hardly touched by COVID-19.

There are other rural areas with similar infection rates.

Its laughable to suggest rural areas developed herd immunity before major cities had a single case.

You are still complaining about a cold 10 months after the fact.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
It’s looking like herd immunity may be reached when about 30% of a population is serum positive for antibodies which indicates some B-Cell immunity. This is much lower than the 75% to 85% figure you’ll hear from the vaccine pushers (based on mathematical models assuming zero immunity), because some fraction of the population (maybe 30% ish) already has T-Cell immunity from previous coronavirus infections (the common cold).

Lace em up

Woodpecker
It’s looking like herd immunity may be reached when about 30% of a population is serum positive for antibodies which indicates some B-Cell immunity. This is much lower than the 75% to 85% figure you’ll hear from the vaccine pushers (based on mathematical models assuming zero immunity), because some fraction of the population (maybe 30% ish) already has T-Cell immunity from previous coronavirus infections (the common cold).
20% of common colds are coronavirus.

Some of those may offer some immunity to COVID-19.

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common_cold_causes

The 30% for possible herd immunity is because of the social distancing and mask wearing.

I'm not sure if I had it or not.

I quit smoking cigarettes late last year, before Halloween. In December there was a stretch of about a week that I was coughing, producing a lot of phlegm, and sweating a lot during bedtime. And a "sick" smell was around for that time.

I attributed that to a combination of the flu season and my body going through nicotine withdrawal. I'd tried to quit before, so this didn't strike me as "odd" or "off". But I also did a web search for "timeline of what happens when you stop smoking", and a couple of illustrations later I was content that I was in the right place on the timeline.

I can't say one way or another if I had it. I don't remember enough of the details back then, and what I do remember I didn't consider notable.

If I didn't have it then I didn't have it.

If I did have it, it sucked for a few days and then it passed.
I was interested to read your experience when you quit smoking. I quit smoking in 2013, and although I have had the odd relapse mostly to do with relapsing with alcohol, I have never been addicted to cigarettes since. But when I gave up I went through hell for about 3 weeks where I was having crazy nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night and not able to get back to sleep, anxiety and panic attacks at work and then at the end of it a flu like illness that laid me out for about 4 or 5 days sweating something out of my system. It got me thinking that perhaps the cigarette companies put so much crap in their product to make them super addictive that maybe that was why, or perhaps it was just coincidence, but in any case I have never experienced a period of ill health like that since.