The 'I got CV-19 and the Government is lying about it' thread

Elipe

Woodpecker
Same. Family and I got super-sick around December/January with what we had assumed was just an extraordinarily severe cold. Lots of coughing and feeling like crap, but that didn't last too long.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I have yet to see one mainstream media news outlet point out that the infection rates might be high but the death rates (and the rate of people getting seriously ill) are very low. This was not the case in the beginning of the "pandemic." The likely explanation is that the most deadly strain (to those susceptible that is; chronic disease, smoking, air pollution and ageing etc.) has gone extinct, and the the more benign version(s) that we see now are being spread around as usual with any virus. So the news reporting that we witness currently is equivalent to reporting that so and so many people got infected with rhino-virus, or human herpes virus 1-8 etc. in such and such a place, or this or that celebrity got these viruses and so on. In that regard it`s totally nuts really...

Easy_C

Crow
Interesting. Had you or anyone you know been to China?
At the time I lived a neighborhood that was Mostly Chinese and Japanese expats (Greatest little hidden gem near NYC. No crime, clean, quiet, walking distance to food grocery stores and a 30 minute commute to Time Square).

After Christmas a bunch of families came back from China with sick kids. I went down a few days later with something that took me two weeks to be able to go out with, and four before I could do cardio. Symptoms matched perfectly.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
How can anyone be certain he had something if there is no REAL test that can find the damn thing? It's all baloney then. I've started to just memory hole this crap. Don't even acknowledge it was ever an issue. Just live like this paranoia never even happened. Because if you do acknowledge it then you give power to Kill Gates's of this world and fall into their paradigm, then we all have an ACTUAL problem.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Great thread!

I think I had an early case of Covid, even though the "medical community" claims the first official case was in Seattle a bit later than mine.

The reason I think this is that I got a classic case of the flu after Thanksgiving. But then in mid-January, I got a nasty virus with a fever, a dry non-stop cough, aches, and chills. Although there are two strains of flu you can catch, the second one was markedly different.

The difference was the massive shortness of breath. I could not even walk up the stairs without wheezing -- and I generally run 40 minutes on the treadmill every day or so.

Needless to say, I recovered. But it took a few weeks. The medical community would not know of cases like mine since I never went to the doc and never got tested for antibodies.

I should also throw in something Easy C said earlier in the thread: I live in a heavily Asian area. Might have picked it up at the supermarket across the street which has not one but two Asian restaurants, plus a nail place run and staffed by Asian women. Since Asians tend to be extremely polite and educated, none of this is a complaint. But I digress...

I have yet to see one mainstream media news outlet point out that the infection rates might be high but the death rates (and the rate of people getting seriously ill) are very low.
In fact the media seem determined to act as if this is the worst disease ever and run around with their hair on fire freaking out and scaring people.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
My sister was hospitalized recently, and the doctor immediately said COVID. I told her, based on her symptoms, "sounds like the flu". Turns out I was right, it was the flu.

My guess better than a trained MD....
Interesting.

As much as my sister has socially distanced and wore masks, she still came down with the flu, which is supposedly not as contagious.

My sister was hospitalized recently, and the doctor immediately said COVID. I told her, based on her symptoms, "sounds like the flu". Turns out I was right, it was the flu.

My guess better than a trained MD....
Interesting.

As much as my sister has socially distanced and wore masks, she still came down with the flu, which is supposedly not as contagious.
You must be lying! Masks make everyone around invincible! I know this because my favourite celebrity told me on Twitter.

Or alternatively, this was a know, scientific fact for the last 100(?) years.

Rum

Pigeon
Had it in Jan. How do I know? Because 1) it left me fatigued longer than past flus I remember getting, and 2) I still can't smell or taste very well.

I traveled, with two layovers, about 2 weeks beforehand. So I could have picked it up at an airport or plane, or at the city I traveled to (a large metro up north).

However, I know a few people where I live who had the same type of sickeness during the time I had it (although I don't know anyone else who lost senses of taste/smell). One of these was a National Guardsman who traveled out of state as well. So he could have caught it and spread it.

In March, when I started hearing all the new about the "China virus", I thought it fit in with what I'd experienced in Jan.

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
Even if people have had "it" (whatever it is) it doesn't seem very bad. "I felt tired and couldn't smell things very well."

So........... it's not like the black plague where people broke out in boils and pustules and convulsed and died in the streets.

This whole things is a huge lie - a massive fraud.

((()))

Sparrow
I'm pretty sure I had it. Just like many people who had a strong flu these past few months.

It's overrated.

The few people I know who had the confirmed "coronavirus" said it was nothing.

The only person I've heard that died of it is the auntie of a hardcore-BLMist-whitehating-LGTBloving-feminist broad who has become the running joke of our SJW mocking conversations.

If it had happened on Obama's watch, they would all be dismissing it as "just a flu, bro".
Oh yeah, and witness the insanity of the media's reaction to Donald Trump not dying and showing the world its a nothing burger by recovering in 3 days and going back to work! If this was Obama they would be saying how brave and courageous he was. They are totally ridiculous

Oh yeah, and witness the insanity of the media's reaction to Donald Trump not dying and showing the world its a nothing burger by recovering in 3 days and going back to work! If this was Obama they would be saying how brave and courageous he was. They are totally ridiculous
We’ll see. He didn’t look so well yesterday. I pray for his complete and permanent recovery.

I'm sure I had it back in December. Me and another guy travelled to Taiwan for work the week before Christmas. We were there for 4 days. Anyway, the following week, we both had a pretty wicked flu like sickness. At the time, I had even made the comment to my wife that it seemed to be making its way deeper into my chest than most colds, and it was doing it rather quickly. My two young kids didn't have symptoms, but my wife did. It took a little longer to kick than a typical cold, but still, it wasn't terrible. Mild fever for a couple of days, fatigue, then it was just like a chest cold for a week or so. I didn't lose my sense of taste or smell, but things did taste odd during that time, moreso than a typical cold would cause.

Easy_C

Crow
What was unusual about mine is that I kick most colds within a day or sometimes even an afternoon.

My theory is that I got it worse because of Ashkenazi genetics. For some reason it has seemed to impact them more severely.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
In the spring when yahoo still allowed comments they had an article about when the fake killer flu might have made it to the US. I saved some responses. Just sharing for posterity.

Andrea
1 hour ago
In December our small town had a large outbreak of a respiratory illness that didn't test as Influenza A or B and hit shortly after the Italian owners of a local company came to visit. Over 80 kids in the small school got sick. Since the lock down and 'official' start of the virus according to the CDC and WHO we've had one case (in the last 9 weeks). The town doctor, who is highly trained and is young with lots of experience, is convinced that we had the corona virus outbreak in December.

My mom was sick in a large Midwest city (two states away from me) with a respiratory illness that had her in the hospital for over a week and nothing worked to get rid of it. Even when she had her worst bout of pneumonia a few years ago she only was up to 2 liters of oxygen, this time she was up to 6 liters. The illness didn't respond to usual treatment for pneumonia or bronchitis. She tested negative for flu. The hospital was so full that she was in an ER annex for two days. Something was going on and it wasn't the usual flu.
YesWeCan
2 hours ago
Visitors from Wuhan visited my business the first week in January. 100% of those that saw them were sick within a few days with a virus that lasted 5 weeks and included every symptom of the virus; several even losing their ability to smell and taste. Many were tested for flu due to the symptoms and all tested negative for flu. Were we contacted later regarding the possibility that we may have been exposed? No. Have some of us been tested for antibodies since? Yes...in fact we all show antibodies, yet none of us have shown any symptoms since recovering in February. Does any of that matter? No.
Easyeddieg
2 hours ago
There are documented cases in California where people who visited Italy in late October and early November later became sick with a flu like virus in mid November. They were tested for the flu, bronchitis and pneumonia to be safe and all tests were negative. There were also deaths and all of these cases were labeled as “respiratory infections” which is an ambiguous term for “we don’t know”.
Captain Awesome
2 hours ago
I worked at a food bank in Washington state 1 week before Christmas. There were 3 college students fresh in from China that I worked shoulder to shoulder with for 2 days. On Christmas Eve and in a matter of 60 minutes, I went from 100% to feeling like I got hit by a truck. I even went home and spent the holidays fighting something very aggressive, sore throat, headache and a cough that made me gag it was so hard. After about a week I felt on the other side, but that was false. It came back for another 2 week showing. The sore throat lasted almost 4 weeks. I’ve asked many, many times for an antibodies test to my GP to no avail. FYI, I’m 67 with heart failure and hypertension so I am a candidate for the test, but can’t find one.
D Money
2 hours ago
Some people that recovered from the virus, could’ve had it in December or November, but didn’t go to the hospital...that would be me. All the symptoms, but my body fought it off, and it took me from mid December, to mid January.
Mondsta
2 hours ago
November 2019 California local doctors were talking about an unknown virus very similar to the flu.
Martin
3 hours ago
My wife was sick with most likely Covid-19 Dec28 - Jan15, with negative test for flu. Had fever, dry cough, headaches and serious breathing issues. But convincing medical experts, with limited knowledge and motivation is another problem.
W John
3 hours ago
I have news for many of you. The odds are that each and everyone of you ( myself included) have been exposed to the Wuhan Flu.
If you simply take what facts we know: Wuhan Flu's initial outbreak was Nov of 2019, for the first 30-60 days China lied about it, it's virulence,etc.
We now know that it's infectious rate rate is 3.5.
So if 1 infected person left China and infected the 3.5 people,as predicted, and they each infected/ exposed 3.5 people,etc,etc. By day 30, 20,991,396,429,661,901 people have potentially been exposed. And with a global population of 7,594,000,000(as of 2018), the odds are quite favorable that you not only have been exposed, but infected with the Wuhan Flu.
And before you all go postal and discount my numbers,do the math yourself, but factor in an average of 250,000 Chinese tourists in the US every month. An additional 500,000 +/- work visa, and again the odds are in favor of several hundred times what the WHO, CDC and others currently predict.
Am I saying that everyone has either been exposed or contracted Wuhan Flu,no. But the odds are in favor of at least exposure.
Jen
3 hours ago
If the "official" earliest known case in China was Nov 17, it had to be on the move at least since Fall of 2019
FarnsworthCollinstruffle,III
2 hours ago
It has likely been here since November.

Which means that many were exposed long before we knew anything, and if we were going to "catch this with contact tracing", we would have had to know it was around in November.

Being that we were initially told it wasnt here until almost March, it means there is 4 months of unchecked, unfettered contacts between people and there is literally no way we can go back and find "patient Zero" and create a web of their contacts.

...which means that at this point, Contact Tracing is just a concept being used to get you to willingly give up more of your personal information.

That does not mean we should not be vigilant with how we act in public, wear appropriate masks and do what we can to socially distance ourselves, but it does mean we shouldn't jump forward and blatantly trust our elected officials with ANYTHING they say or try to do during this time.

Neither side really has our best interests at heart. Just their own.

Mondsta
2 hours ago
November 2019 California local doctors were talking about an unknown virus very similar to the flu.
Martin
3 hours ago
My wife was sick with most likely Covid-19 Dec28 - Jan15, with negative test for flu. Had fever, dry cough, headaches and serious breathing issues. But convincing medical experts, with limited knowledge and motivation is another problem.
W John
3 hours ago
I have news for many of you. The odds are that each and everyone of you ( myself included) have been exposed to the Wuhan Flu.
If you simply take what facts we know: Wuhan Flu's initial outbreak was Nov of 2019, for the first 30-60 days China lied about it, it's virulence,etc.
We now know that it's infectious rate rate is 3.5.
So if 1 infected person left China and infected the 3.5 people,as predicted, and they each infected/ exposed 3.5 people,etc,etc. By day 30, 20,991,396,429,661,901 people have potentially been exposed. And with a global population of 7,594,000,000(as of 2018), the odds are quite favorable that you not only have been exposed, but infected with the Wuhan Flu.
And before you all go postal and discount my numbers,do the math yourself, but factor in an average of 250,000 Chinese tourists in the US every month. An additional 500,000 +/- work visa, and again the odds are in favor of several hundred times what the WHO, CDC and others currently predict.
Am I saying that everyone has either been exposed or contracted Wuhan Flu,no. But the odds are in favor of at least exposure.
Jen
3 hours ago
If the "official" earliest known case in China was Nov 17, it had to be on the move at least since Fall of 2019
FarnsworthCollinstruffle,III
2 hours ago
It has likely been here since November.

Which means that many were exposed long before we knew anything, and if we were going to "catch this with contact tracing", we would have had to know it was around in November.

Being that we were initially told it wasnt here until almost March, it means there is 4 months of unchecked, unfettered contacts between people and there is literally no way we can go back and find "patient Zero" and create a web of their contacts.

...which means that at this point, Contact Tracing is just a concept being used to get you to willingly give up more of your personal information.

That does not mean we should not be vigilant with how we act in public, wear appropriate masks and do what we can to socially distance ourselves, but it does mean we shouldn't jump forward and blatantly trust our elected officials with ANYTHING they say or try to do during this time.

Neither side really has our best interests at heart. Just their own.
Ann
2 hours ago
We had schools in Texas shutting completely down In November due to an unusually large amount of flu cases?? Who’s willing to bet it was Covid 19.. it’s been here and around a lot longer than we’re being told.. I do believe that it’s an aggressive virus, highly contagious and deadly to those with health issues. That being said, it’s time to return to living.. you cannot avoid this but it can be mitigated by being smart in our return.. time to quit existing and start living.
Bodacious
3 hours ago
My wife was very ill in November. We thought it was the flu. She got so ill I had to take her to the doctor. She was Tested for Flu, the test was negative. The doctors told her she had a virus but they were never able to tell her exactly what it was.
Hope4change
2 hours ago
When there was a cluster of young adults who died from “ vaping” all within weeks and months of each other...not hearing about that now? Did they have the coronavirus and it was blamed on vaping?
jason
2 hours ago
Coronavirus came through my area Jan/ Feb. I got sick with the exact symptoms of coronavirus along with many family, friends and coworkers. People in my area tested positive for coronavirus antibodies which proves it had already come through.
hersbar
3 hours ago
All data on this virus has been coming in weeks late. Therefore if the 1st cases from Wuhan were discovered in mid January. The virus could've been in the US as early as Christmas or right before Christmas.
lourdgoogoo
3 hours ago
My buddy from Florida was very sick back in January. At the time he thought it was the flu, but later he realized that his symptoms were the same as Wuhan. He thought that he caught it on an airplane. When he told me about it, I figured no way because it didn't get to the States that early. Now I think that he really did have the Wuhan. Some of his family got sick but not as bad as he did.
Patricia
1 hour ago
We are going to figure out this virus was running around far earlier. I have a friend, a resident of Snohomish County WA, who became ill on Dec 28 and now tests positive for the antibody, along with her newborn child. My friend became ill after one of her coworkers became sick before Christmas and was ultimately hospitalized with double pneumonia. The coworker was never tested for Coronavirus and has not yet been tested for the antibody. I hope the Everett hospital where the coworker was hospitalized will backtrack and test their patients with what now present as Covid-19 symptoms. My friend and her child are included in a Study being conducted on the effects of Coronavirus on pregnant women and their babies.
Mike
2 hours ago
How long does it take to fly from China to the US. That's how long after China's first cases before the US was exposed to the virus.
Tamera
4 hours ago
I had respiratory issues for over a month I thought it was allergies we just moved from Az to Mi. at times it felt like I was drowning. I did not go to dr. due to insurance issues. this was the month of October into thanks giving.