The Ilhan Omar thread

WNB

I dislike the hijab and I find her angry demeanor to be repulsive.

Brings to mind that years ago a Somali girl was stoned to death in that country. ....anyway.

I think she did some flip-flopping between husbands/partners too. Like Rashida Tlaib, who is divorced, strange how these two ladies are not necessarily exemplars of their religion, while they cling to the identity and victimization from being Muslims.

porscheguy

Ostrich
A lot of people are sympathetic to her views on Israel and Jews. I’m not. My personal beliefs on the matter are irrelevant. I want no involvement whatsoever. This is woman who built a career for herself by labeling everyone and everything “racist.” She deserves no sympathy because once the smoke clears, she’ll be right back to accusing everyone of racism, whether you supported her or not during this shit storm she stirred up.

WNB. I want nothing to do with her.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My IQ is unable to discern her very low IQ statements, arguments and slander.
Very unintelligible person.

WNB. Would Not Bang.

Sp5

RougeNoir said:
Unpopular opinion: Omar is hotter than AOC
Agree, cuter than AOC and you can see enough curves to know the body's good.

She is almost certainly without a clitoris because of FGM though. This leads to a lower quality of sex in my experience.

porscheguy

Ostrich
Sp5 said:
RougeNoir said:

She is almost certainly without a clitoris because of FGM though. This leads to a lower quality of sex in my experience.
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier. At best she’d be Unenthusiastic due to FGM, that she’ll likely subject her own daughters to should she have them.

Rockets were fired on Tel Aviv, so I was looking at Omar’s Twit page for a reaction. Nothing from her yet. Maybe Formaldehyde face Pelosi reeled her in.

Strangely, Omar is very supportive of LGBTQ. Very odd bedfellows - Muslims and the LGBTQ community. Her hijab is a prop. She learned her grievance studies well in college for sure.

beta_plus

Pelican
Genocide Babe

It's important to note that her grand dad probably helped carry out a genocide in Somalia.

She's basically the equivalent of Heinrich Himmler's grand daughter winning a seat in 1986.

Pride male

Hummingbird
Who in their right mind voted her into office? I thought the Jews run Washington. Is this 8 dimensional chess by Jews?

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Perfectly happy for her to cause a ruckus internally for the DNC.
Yet those outside the DNC should be ready to counter her bullshit when said ruckus is abated.

Pride male said:
Who in their right mind voted her into office? I thought the Jews run Washington. Is this 8 dimensional chess by Jews?
Her Somali brethren who have taken over that particular district.
Even saw a statement that another Somali migrant is running for some level of office in Minnesota, despite the fact that he cannot speak English.
Doesn't matter when that part of Minnesota is dubbed - "Little Mogadishu".

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
You guys probably should say "Ilhan". Omar is literally a guy name. In some arabic/muslim countries, the name of the Father is used as first/last name.

Repo

Hummingbird
Sp5 said:
RougeNoir said:

WB

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
SHe is just like AOC in that she was put there for a reason. The people behind them are just another group out for power but this time they are using a mix of race, religion and identity.

lookslikeit said:
You guys probably should say "Ilhan". Omar is literally a guy name. In some arabic/muslim countries, the name of the Father is used as first/last name.
She is a self-described intersectional feminist. She should get with the program and ditch that last name, as it represents the tyranny of patriarchal systems. :banana:

Apparently, she had two kids with a guy #1, and then went and got married to guy #2. She had a "faith-based" divorce with guy #2 and went back with guy #1 and had a third kid. Years later, her legal divorce was finalized and she married guy #1. I wonder how this shit would go down in her native Somalia or any other Muslim country.

This is similar to how AOC holds herself out to be this poor Latina from the Bronx who cleaned toilets as a kid, meanwhile she lives in a swag apartment in DC and takes Uber everywhere. Identity politics is sickening and these leftists will latch onto whatever victimhood status they can.

I wonder how much Ilhan Omar actually adheres to Islam.

Peacock
Gold Member
^AOC did grow up in an affluent mostly white Upstate suburb.

Pride male said:
The unanimous and absurd overreaction over Omar's statement about AIPAC does confirm their stranglehold over DC.

Omar is like AOC, serves both as a tool to keep the brown herds into a retarded anti-white victimization mindset, and as red meat to keep the right wing stuck in the Tommy Robinson/Shapiro/CPAC goy plantation.