The internet censorship thread

Forester

Robin

Firefox says we need "more than deplatforming".
I haven't used firefox in years, but you need to stop if you are.
Use Opera or Brave or Safari or Vivaldi.
Just take one look at the staff at Firefox and you will be convinced to delete right away.
Thanks for sharing this. Getting rid of Firefox today.

The rampant censorship we've seen take place over the last year alone is concerning... I can't support a company or product that wants to take it further.

Nineteen84

Ostrich
Orthodox
Gold Member
Last edited:

Firefox says we need "more than deplatforming".
I haven't used firefox in years, but you need to stop if you are.
Use Opera or Brave or Safari or Vivaldi.
Just take one look at the staff at Firefox and you will be convinced to delete right away.

Thanks for sharing this. Right now my recommendation would be Brave of these:
Opera - Chinese owned
Safari - Apple Owned
Vivaldi - Closed source, but would be my backup choice after Brave
Brave - Open sourced + Created by the previous Mozilla CEO who got booted for donating to propositions against gay marriage. (Brendan Eich)

It's a shame Mozilla is SJW, as Firefox is open source and has lots of privacy addons. I still would use FF with ublock origin over the mainstream browsers (chrome, edge), but have a hard time supporting SJW cuck causes. Oh well, onto Brave.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Check the computing thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
IMG-20210110-163111.jpg

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Update.

The Brave plugin Privacy Redirect will now redirect all your searches to one of about 50 or so instances of Searx, an open source search engine that can be setup by anyone. You will need to go to preferences in the top right of the site to set it up as you want. You can have it return the same results as Google, Duck, Bing, others, or a mix of them.

Give it a few days to get used to the interface and find the settings that suit you.

Time to deprive Google of the ad revenue that sustains their status in the one-part state and the data which they provide for the surveillance state.

Get on Gab, Parler, Minds, Steemit, Invidious, Nitter, Telegram, Invidious, Lbry, Odysee.

Dump Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Youtube.

Screenshot-at-2021-01-11-14-45-23.png