The invasion of "niche" thots

I've noticed an increasing trend on YouTube of women starting what are essentially THOT channels, under the plausible guise of a particular category, or hobby. There are tons of examples in the automotive space. I recently saw one of some fairly hot chick supposedly doing an overlanding channel, but surprise, surprise, every video is a thinly veiled excuse for her to bend over repeatedly in yoga pants or wear a bikini. This is actually pretty smart on their part, as an average 8 or 7 wouldn't stand out among the sea of already established instagram models, Twitch thots, or even cam girls. But by invading traditionally male pursuits, a 7 and certainly an 8 possibly becomes the hottest female appearing in said genre. On top of this, she puts herself in front of generally well off, fit males (another shocker, these niches almost always involve pursuits of relatively successful males), likely entertaining unsolicited "gifts" and "invites" even while she blogs about all the "creeps" that DM her while she is just trying to provide content on her favorite hobby! It reminds me of how sideline reporters in American pro sports have almost completely been taken over by jock chasing attention whores.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Like Supercar Blondie?

You have a lot of car review blogs following this same line. I still prefer MotorWeek and even those old Bud Lindemann road tests over watching tits jiggle. I mean, 13 year-old me loves the idea of a hot chick liking cars because I could possibly fuck her (not really) but not-13-year-old-me just cares about the cars.

Like Supercar Blondie?

You have a lot of car review blogs following this same line. I still prefer MotorWeek and even those old Bud Lindemann road tests over watching tits jiggle. I mean, 13 year-old me loves the idea of a hot chick liking cars because I could possibly fuck her (not really) but not-13-year-old-me just cares about the cars.
Supercar blondie actually makes an effort to churn out unique content (concept cars), so she gets a pass. Emelia Hartford strikes me as a total undercover THOT that’s just there to play the “car girl” angle because she isn’t quite hot enough for the Hollywood casting couch.

Jaszczurka

Sparrow
Like Supercar Blondie?

Ha! How about Olivia Munn! On attack of the show, she was a geek. IMO, when I first saw SuperCar Blondie, I wanted to offer her some pierogies and and kielbalsa to put some weight on her. She needs to eat something.

Here's the thing: since the 1940's, auto mechanics had calendars with cover girls on their shop walls. That's ok. If a gal can be sexy and do a halfway decent job of narrating technology, that's ok by me. Supercar Blondie is ok to watch.

Jay

Pigeon
Having a "niche career" is a 'better' guarantee of simp money, alongwith the added advantage of trapping an alpha.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher
It's definitely the case now for sailing videos, it seems having a bikini thot is at least as important as having a boat for youtube.

The other one I've noticed is drumming videos. I have to learn a lot of songs, and the quickest and easiest way is to youtube search "[song title] drums".
9 times out of 10 the top suggestion is just some thot playing drums along with a recording, often not particularly well or accurately, and has a bazillion views. Second or third is a pro drummer with a drum channel who breaks down and explains/demonstrates how to play the song correctly.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Good observation. I've seen this.

The one I came across was a nice-looking Asian woman who was showing people how to fix bifold closet doors. But when I looked in the video's description, I saw this troubling disclaimer: "Please note that I have no experience or training and may not use all the correct tools, but I try my best!"

WTF? If you "fix" bifold doors incorrectly, they can come crashing down on your head when you open them. No thanks. I kept searching until I found an old contractor guy with a southern drawl who had no disclaimers and lots of experience.

My question is: Why would YouTube disallow "hate speech" on their platform, but allow an ethot with "no experience" to give fix-it tips? Forget sticks and stones. Falling byfold doors will really break your bones.

My question is: Why would YouTube disallow "hate speech" on their platform, but allow an ethot with "no experience" to give fix-it tips? Forget sticks and stones. Falling byfold doors will really break your bones.
Betas will white knight the poor thots' "right" to pursue masculine hobbies, and the thots will happily play victim while they receive gifts and "donations" from their orbiters, all the while spending 90% of their time honing their own vanity rather than their supposed hobby.

Reactions: kel

brando

Sparrow
Just more female encroachment on male spaces. It doesn't matter. The societal double standards are males pursuing traditionally female interests are low value moves, females pursuing male interests are high value moves. If they demonstrate the requisite knowledge and effort to be proficient then I don't see a harm to it, but if they think they deserve respect by putting in just a modicum of effort then that's where I find issue. Unfortunately as everyone else has already said white knights will always lower the standard of attaining respect for females.

Reactions: kel
Supercar Blondie is just irritating and her accent makes me feel like I landed in the wrong upscale bar in the UK. The yoga and fitness models are the worst. Even "sports" websites such as "Livestrong" are now filled with "training" videos of yoga pants-wearing woman stretching alone on a bed. The monkey brain provides endless clicks for "our associated partners".

Like Supercar Blondie?

So that's what's behind the whole tomboy fetish and the obsession with women shooting automatic weapons and ricing quads? The hope that if you have hobbies in common she might be attracted to you and she might fuck you?

questor70

Ostrich
So that's what's behind the whole tomboy fetish and the obsession with women shooting automatic weapons and ricing quads? The hope that if you have hobbies in common she might be attracted to you and she might fuck you?
I think you answered your own question. The idea that a few select women bridge the gap between men and women's interest is really appealing to some.

Also, just think of how models have traditionally been used to sell. A man's attention is invariably drawn to anything with hot women in it whether the context makes sense or not. The downside is that it's a zero-sum game if hot women are allowed to take over and dominate every sphere just because men like looking at them. The only reason this hasn't happened is that hot women tend to have no real skills. But those who can sort of fake it or have marginal skills always command more attention than they deserve. It's a big fame-multiplier. Too many of these women are also deluded into thinking their fame comes more from their skills than looks, hence they surround themselves with white-knights and/or shoot down cat-callers. I'd have more respect for these women if they were self-aware and open about gaming the system.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Stronk, capable wahmen theoretically will be more likely to produce stronk, capable sons so there's some degree of natural selection in play.

The traits that we now consider feminine (ultra thin and "girly") until recently were always considered signs of sickness or poor health/nutrition and therefore likely death during childbirth or production of sickly infants.

It wasn't that long ago that women were expected to do field work 8 hours a day then go home and clean clothes on a washboard. Tomboy attraction is in its essence more natural than the current modern luxury of going after the proverbial hot-house flower.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher
There is that angle, but there's also this one...

Let's say there's this Chad, and he has a choice between two girls who are both already attracted to , and willing to **** him.

Whenever he's not at work, Chad loves nothing more than to get the quad out for a blast with the boys, or head up the hills to toss in a line and have a shot. He dreams about it and talks about it constantly even while he is at work.
Girl a) either doesn't want him to go and actively tries to stop him, or at best reluctantly comes along, sits in the jacked up truck on her phone the whole time, and complains about the insects.
Girl b) Sees what the boys are doing and thinks "That looks like fun, they're all having a lot of fun, I want to be a part of that too" and genuinely enjoys herself hootin', hollerin' and getting muddy with the boys.

Which one is going to be Chad's girlfriend longer?

Chad knows it, and quad-muddin' gun-shootin' girls know it too.

Last edited:
I've gotta say those posts sound so Australian. Instinctively I would bet no normal person in a non-dysfunctional society thinks those things. Of course we normal people like thin and girly girls. And historically they always could have been put to work. And in a non broken society girl a who is uninterested in what her boyfriend does wouldn't be the norm either.

So it would probably be standard for attractive, thin, girly girls able to work, to submit to what her boyfriend does with minimal attention whoring.