The Jair Bolsonaro Thread

ginsu

Kingfisher
That was the plan already most likely anyway, the left wont allow rightwing politicians to be elected at any means necessary like they did with trump. Or they will blow up the government and form nonsense coalitions to shut them out like they did with mateo salvini in italy. Or buy out the weaker links in the party and break it up from inside like they did with thierry baudet in netherlands.

Bolsonaro must know its coming so its do what trump couldn't do, or end up like him and let brazil fall into the hands of the absolutely corrupt.

Its so irritating to see the left frame themselves as the victims and having he moral high ground again and bolsonaro as the agressor, these tactics get really tiring.

I really hope he can stay in power because if not it would be another very dark day for humanity.

What I found fascinating about Brazil while I was there was how the Brazilian right near exactly mirrors the current American right. Very much civil nationalist, pro capitalism, pro Israel, against fake news, online political community etc. However I would say the Brazilian right is stronger and more promising than the American right.

-The American right is in a race against the clock with demographics. Unless immigration is stopped soon, the American right will cease to exist. Brazilian politics are divided more by geography than race (Yes I am aware that the North is more African whereas the south is more European, but in general race isnt an indicator to political position in Brazil) No demographic time bomb that will lead to their political movements demise
-Harder stance against degeneracy. You certainly wont be getting any pro-Bolsonaro drag queens. The current American right is being coopted by homosexuals, degenerates, and potheads. Many people here see libertarian values as conservative.
-Although they are pro-israel, they are not throwing billions of dollars to them nor fighting wars on their behalf. They are not as cucked on this issue as USA
-The Brazilian right has all the political energy at the moment. Mobilizing in the streets decked out in Brazilian colors shouting "Mito!", they are not complacent. Brazil's left is unorganized and has no future nor momentum. This is pretty much the reverse of the political scene in the USA at the moment.
-Brazilian Churches are filled with young people. Compared to the US (at least the churches in my state) the overwhelming majority of churchgoers are old

I was pleasantly surprised how familiar some of my Brazilian friends were with "conspiracy theories" that have been thrown around in circles Ive seen online. Talking politics with my one of my friends was the first in person conversation I had where I was asked if I was familiar with the Frankfurt school.

The one real negative is their embrace of evangelism over their catholic heritage. This brings Israel worship and capitalist corporation bootlicking like you can see in the states. On every street corner there is an evangelical church, out of a garage or store space. I was curious and went to a few of them, and I found it to be very corny. It felt very fake and for profit, with a heavy emphasis on "worshipper retention". They would give you a fake smile and tell you when the next mass is. Those churches feel like a business venture, some having multiple locations like a chain restaurant.

I realize this is kind of all over the place, but I just wanted to share my observations of Brazil's politics and future from my time there spent with Bolsonaro supporters
If you look at Brazil and Argentina, don't you think, the Catholic Church has totally failed these nations. Its liberation theology is co-responsible for everything that is wrong there. As much as I disagree with merit-based, pro-zionist, modern day American "Evangelical" theology, it is a blessing for many middle and south american countries. Their evangelists actually go to the poor and teach them Christian ethics, while the Catholic Church in many of these countries has joined forces with the left-liberal elite. Without these "Evangelical" Churches everything would be worse.

The social safety net is weak in Brazil. They have a program called "bolsa familia" but this program is nothing near as generous as the social programs in the US / Anglosphere. The average person in Brazil doesn't have time for movements like BLM or Antifa as they are so busy trying to make ends meet.

Countries with a limited or no social social safety net tend to be more religious. You need faith and family when the government doesn't have your back. Western European countries have a stronger social safety net than the United States. This is one of the reasons Americans tend to be more religious than Western Europeans. In Brazil the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Protestant churches provide a lot of the social services that should be provided for by the Brazilian state. People are more reliant on the Church.

Identity politics aren't nearly as strong in Latin America compared to the United States. The Spanish and Portuguese conquistadors intermarried with African and indigenous people. The Iberians weren't as hung up on racial purity in comparison with the English and Dutch (Protestant) empires. Also, the Iberians didn't have the "one drop" rule that the English had in the United States. A mixed race Brazilian person (who would be considered black in the United States) might identify more with their European heritage.

The United States was settled by religious extremists (the Puritans). They wanted to create a new society in North America. In contrast, in Brazil and Latin America the Iberian settlers had an "extractive mindset". Most of the Iberian settlers went to the "New World" to find their fortune (a few priests wanted to spread the Gospel). The wealthy descendants of the original conquistadors / settlers are less susceptible to guilt trips compared to white Americans. Their ancestors didn't leave Portugal or Spain and put their lives on the line so that their descendants could play social worker - no white guilt!

@ Cortes

The Catholic "Liberation Theology" movement is dying out in Latin America as most people weren't interested. The Evangelical Protestant groups have peaked in membership so you could see traditional Catholicism making a comeback.

Last edited:
@ Cortes

The Catholic "Liberation Theology" movement is dying out in Latin America as most people weren't interested. The Evangelical Protestant groups have peaked in membership so you could see traditional Catholicism making a comeback.
Would be good, if traditional Catholicism makes a comeback, then there would be a competition between them and Protestants on who is more conservative. But I don't see it as long as the Jesuits do not get excommunicated.

Would be good, if traditional Catholicism makes a comeback, then there would be a competition between them and Protestants on who is more conservative. But I don't see it as long as the Jesuits do not get excommunicated.

Liberation theology was exported to Latin America from the United States. Priests and nuns in the States that had communist sympathies were transferred from the US to Latin America. This movement is floundering as the poor in Latin America aren't interested in Marxism. Also, the more traditional Catholics groups are seeing the largest increase in membership.

Liberation theology was exported to Latin America from the United States. Priests and nuns in the States that had communist sympathies were transferred from the US to Latin America. This movement is floundering as the poor in Latin America aren't interested in Marxism. Also, the more traditional Catholics groups are seeing the largest increase in membership.
The goal of "liberation theology", which should be called global feudalistic satanism, was not to create a class of confessional marxists, but to degenerate the nation's identity and to destroy the nation state. Liberation theology, the Jesuits, the Illuminati, Jewry, Post-Modernism are one and the same. It is a general destructive mindset. The New Testament speaks of the Anti-Christ, Anti-Christs and the Spirit of the Anti-Christ. You could say, liberation theology and Netflix are one and the same.

Caramasão

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
My impression is that the Brazilian Constitution is too long and extensive, which empowers the Supreme Court to the point where they basically run the country.

Last year, they criminalized prejudice against trans and LGBT people. What is the point of voting for Bolsonaro and a conservative Christian legislature if you have the federal judiciary taking legislative action in favor of the Globohomo agenda?

My impression is that the Brazilian Constitution is too long and extensive, which empowers the Supreme Court to the point where they basically run the country.

Last year, they criminalized prejudice against trans and LGBT people. What is the point of voting for Bolsonaro and a conservative Christian legislature if you have the federal judiciary taking legislative action in favor of the Globohomo agenda?
A constitution should not be longer than the Belgic or Westminster Confession and it should be modelled after those. But the problem is not even the length. In America these psychos actually manage to argue like that: "shall not be infringed: what could that mean? I guess: shall be infringed."

In Brazil the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Protestant churches provide a lot of the social services that should be provided for by the Brazilian state. People are more reliant on the Church.
I know the Brazilian state is a bloated mess wither way, but churches should be the main provider of social services. The state should be the last resort, and that applies anywhere.

Any updates on the situation ?. did he back down ?
Of course he cucked, he's a fake Conserva-tard. Chucked as actually not the right word. He crawled, begged, kissed the ring etc.

In all honesty I kinda expected this to happen as it's 'always lose never win' with these types of fakers but I have to say that I kind fall for the hype every time

Screenshot_20210910_070233.jpg
From the following up statement.

Official Note - President Jair Bolsonaro - 09/09/2021

"Declaration to the Nation

At the moment when the country is divided between institutions, it is my duty, as President of the Republic, to go public to say:

1. I never had any intention of attacking any of the Powers. The harmony between them is not my will, but a constitutional determination that everyone, without exception, must respect.

2. I know that most of these divergences result from conflicts of understanding about the decisions adopted by Minister Alexandre de Moraes in the scope of the fake news inquiry.

3. But in public life, people who exercise power do not have the right to “stretch the rope”, to the point of harming Brazilians' lives and their economy.

4. That is why I want to declare that my words, sometimes blunt, were the result of the heat of the moment and the conflicts that always aimed at the common good.

5. In spite of his qualities as a jurist and professor, there are natural differences in some decisions made by Minister Alexandre de Moraes.

6. Therefore, these issues must be resolved by judicial measures that will be taken in order to ensure the observance of the fundamental rights and guarantees provided for in Article 5 of the Federal Constitution.

7. I reiterate my respect for the institutions of the Republic, the driving forces that help to govern the country.

8. That's what democracy is all about: Executive, Legislative and Judiciary working together on behalf of the people and all respecting the Constitution.

9. I have always been willing to maintain a permanent dialogue with the other Powers in order to maintain harmony and independence between them.

10. Finally, I want to register and thank the extraordinary support of the Brazilian people, with whom I align my principles and values, and lead the destiny of our Brazil.

GOD, HOMELAND, FAMILY"

— Jair Bolsonaro

President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

magaman

Woodpecker
Of course he cucked, he's a fake Conserva-tard. Chucked as actually not the right word. He crawled, begged, kissed the ring etc.

In all honesty I kinda expected this to happen as it's 'always lose never win' with these types of fakers but I have to say that I kind fall for the hype every time

View attachment 33518
From the following up statement.

Official Note - President Jair Bolsonaro - 09/09/2021

"Declaration to the Nation

At the moment when the country is divided between institutions, it is my duty, as President of the Republic, to go public to say:

1. I never had any intention of attacking any of the Powers. The harmony between them is not my will, but a constitutional determination that everyone, without exception, must respect.

2. I know that most of these divergences result from conflicts of understanding about the decisions adopted by Minister Alexandre de Moraes in the scope of the fake news inquiry.

3. But in public life, people who exercise power do not have the right to “stretch the rope”, to the point of harming Brazilians' lives and their economy.

4. That is why I want to declare that my words, sometimes blunt, were the result of the heat of the moment and the conflicts that always aimed at the common good.

5. In spite of his qualities as a jurist and professor, there are natural differences in some decisions made by Minister Alexandre de Moraes.

6. Therefore, these issues must be resolved by judicial measures that will be taken in order to ensure the observance of the fundamental rights and guarantees provided for in Article 5 of the Federal Constitution.

7. I reiterate my respect for the institutions of the Republic, the driving forces that help to govern the country.

8. That's what democracy is all about: Executive, Legislative and Judiciary working together on behalf of the people and all respecting the Constitution.

9. I have always been willing to maintain a permanent dialogue with the other Powers in order to maintain harmony and independence between them.

10. Finally, I want to register and thank the extraordinary support of the Brazilian people, with whom I align my principles and values, and lead the destiny of our Brazil.

GOD, HOMELAND, FAMILY"

— Jair Bolsonaro

President of the Federative Republic of Brazil
Conservatives and "Populists" have really pissed me off. They talked more than a big game for years, ESPECIALLY Trump and this guy Bolsonaro. They kept implying time and time again that they would "cross lines", do whatever it took to save their respective countries and "drain the swamp" but when the time came, they pussed out.

That doesn't stop the lot of them from wanting to vote for them AGAIN, pounding their chests on online comments sections like Breitbart and Gateway Pundit about their "freedoms, rights" and "muh second amendment" when they refuse to exercise any of those things for the one or few reasons they have those things in the first place!! It's gonna take more than commenting online and piddly protests to get freedom and rights back. They'll find out eventually. They really need to be about what they talk about or just shut up.

Conservatives and "Populists" have really pissed me off. They talked more than a big game for years, ESPECIALLY Trump and this guy Bolsonaro. They kept implying time and time again that they would "cross lines", do whatever it took to save their respective countries and "drain the swamp" but when the time came, they pussed out.

That doesn't stop the lot of them from wanting to vote for them AGAIN, pounding their chests on online comments sections like Breitbart and Gateway Pundit about their "freedoms, rights" and "muh second amendment" when they refuse to exercise any of those things for the one or few reasons they have those things in the first place!! It's gonna take more than commenting online and piddly protests to get freedom and rights back. They'll find out eventually. They really need to be about what they talk about or just shut up.
Screenshot_20210910_084853.jpg

The way Bolsonaro betrayed his own people is several times bigger than Trump's supposed betrayal (which in my opinion it wasn't, he just wasn't the guy people on the internet had started to believe he was).

He had massive support from the Army and the People and withdrew with his tail between his leg for no apparent reason. Truckers were striking in several states paralyzing the Beast. Army commanders coming out in support. Rallies that made the January 6 rally look like a pick nick in several different cities on top of that. Contrary to Trump he was actually utilising pretty explicit language about what he was about to do. What an absolute embarrassment, this is Judas and Brutus tier betrayal.

This man belongs in the dustbin of history.

magaman

Woodpecker
View attachment 33524

The way Bolsonaro betrayed his own people is several times bigger than Trump's supposed betrayal (which in my opinion it wasn't, he just wasn't the guy people on the internet had started to believe he was).

He had massive support from the Army and the People and withdrew with his tail between his leg for no apparent reason. Truckers were striking in several states paralyzing the Beast. Army commanders coming out in support. Rallies that made the January 6 rally look like a pick nick in several different cities on top of that. Contrary to Trump he was actually utilising pretty explicit language about what he was about to do. What an absolute embarrassment, this is Judas and Brutus tier betrayal.

This man belongs in the dustbin of history.
Wow. I don't even know what to say.. MAGA is dead and I guess Populism is dead now too. Even worse because Brazil actually had a chance and they got screwed.

Wow. I don't even know what to say.. MAGA is dead and I guess Populism is dead now too. Even worse because Brazil actually had a chance and they got screwed.
Populism isn't dead in fact it will keep on surging

However at some point people will have to start 1. looking outside the current political framework and 2. start turning away from the easily co-opted, cringe boomer types

You have to wonder about what kind of stick the powers behind the curtain wield..

Because Tanzania > has balls > dead. Madagascar > has balls > assassination attempt. Haiti > has balls > dead. Trump > cucks > alive. Bolsonaro > cucks > lives to fight another day.

Rest of the world > Covid bio-gulag accelerating as we speak.

I wonder what they specifically have on World Leaders? I don't think its intellectual persuasion.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Why doesn't one of the military leaders step up and continues where no ballsonaro left off

@baronthetigercat it doesn't matter what they have or what threats they can make. That's part of the job description. As a leader you are there to serve the greater good above your own self interests. Its like joining the military but expecting to never have to participate in battle and running away as soon as any fighting starts. If trump or bolsonaro already knew from the beginning they were not fit for this reality they shouldn't have taken up the mantle in the first place. By doing so they have betrayed the trust of everyone that voted for them since day one.

They swore they could do the job when in fact they had no intention of that.

Last edited:

magaman

Woodpecker
You have to wonder about what kind of stick the powers behind the curtain wield..

Because Tanzania > has balls > dead. Madagascar > has balls > assassination attempt. Haiti > has balls > dead. Trump > cucks > alive. Bolsonaro > cucks > lives to fight another day.

Rest of the world > Covid bio-gulag accelerating as we speak.

I wonder what they specifically have on World Leaders? I don't think its intellectual persuasion.
I'm sure the sticks that TPTB carry aren't small.. although I am reminded of a certain quote

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

Bolsonaro and Trump both were not known for speaking very softly and their sticks turned out to not be as big as we thought. I'm not sure about the situations of Tanzania, Madagascar or Haiti. The difference between Bolsonaro and arguably the rest though is that he had the military on his side and a lot of difference-making supporters too. They had momentum going down there which is more than I can say about the USA and he still cucked and threw them all under the bus. I've lost faith in populists at this point but who knows, maybe we'll get surprised one day when someone actually goes through with what they talk about or rather, what they DON'T talk about. My father always said.. "If you talk about it, you ain't about it."