The Jeff Bezos thread

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
RE: Jeff Bezos is getting divorced

You guys should really lay off Mr. Lemon. He's a father. Of course, he's going to be a bit suspicious of any woman getting a multi-billiona dollar pay out off of a divorce. Put yourselves in the shoes of a father watching this go down. He's a bit biased, so what? I mean he could chill a bit on attacking Mrs. Bezos, but I think his suspicion is warranted.

There's been no reason to sling ad hominems back and forth the way you dudes are doing. You guys may disagree with Lemon on his views, but does this mean you now have to have a problem with him as a person.

Not to mention, this derails the thread.

This is Jeff Bezos you guys are fighting over, not a dude who has your best interests in mind. Fuck 'em is what I say? Sometimes the legal system is our situational ally. In this case, it's fucking over a dude who needs a good fucking. Great.

Furthermore, how do we know Mrs. Bezos is such an innocent harmless angel? I'd go so far as to say that you can't make it as the wife of a billionaire without being a bit ruthless yourself.

The media (and our legal system) has a history of always taking the side of the woman, so proceed with caution, gents.

puckerman

Ostrich

I've noticed that a lot of this "news" coverage has come the National Enquirer. You can't check out at any large American grocery store without seeing it nearby.

While I don't buy tabloids, there is one thing consistent with them. In any divorce, the man will be portrayed as the bad guy. It's a safe bet that women make up at least 90% of the people who buy these zines.

Bezos is a chode. I'm not surprised at this. Why didn't he go for something younger? Who knows?

I can also imagine this. Bezos will tell politicians: "I'm going to have to lay off people to pay for this divorce, unless you give me a subsidy. Give me a subsidy, and save those jobs."

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

Fortis said:
You guys should really lay off Mr. Lemon.

Awe shucks, you're right. T'is was a prime moment to poke at a forum sacred cow.

The forum gave me a lemon, so I made lemonade!

Gay ga zinta hate! :angel:

Peacock
Gold Member

Nonpareil said:
A globohomo pushing, Hillary shilling, badthink censoring piece of shit who has more money than God but can't seem to pay his employees a living wage.

Even if the shoe was on the other foot and his wife fucked the tennis instructor and he found out, fuck Jeff Bezos, I hope he has to give her half.

This.

Can't believe it took 5 pages for someone to call out that POS deep state oligarch.

This is great, not only is he losing half his fortune, but he's also getting publicly humiliated, all for a creepy middle aged third hand retread, lulz.

Roosh should send him a dedicated copy of his Game book (free of charge because the dude lost half his money), procured through Barnes and Noble, which IIRC hasn't banned the book.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member

911 said:
Nonpareil said:
A globohomo pushing, Hillary shilling, badthink censoring piece of shit who has more money than God but can't seem to pay his employees a living wage.

Even if the shoe was on the other foot and his wife fucked the tennis instructor and he found out, fuck Jeff Bezos, I hope he has to give her half.

This.

Can't believe it took 5 pages for someone to call out that POS deep state oligarch.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Excuse me! I did it on page 2! :angry:

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

This is an important thread. Once again: Can everyone participating in the infighting PLEASE take it elsewhere? Start another thread for that.

I wanted to point out how messed up our societal standards have become in 2019.

About a week ago, a meteorologist got fired because he mispronounced a word that sounded like a racial slur. It was a mistake. An error. He got canned. We did a thread on it here.

Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos knowingly shames his wife and kids by not just having an affair, but by sexting and sending dick picks (something his own newspaper warned teens against) and he gets to keep his job and his standing in the community la-de-dah.

This is bewildering to me. If a teenage boy at Georgetown Prep (let's say) had just gotten busted for sexting a teenage girl and sending her dick picks, you can bet the Washington Post would be calling for his head.

Speaking of which: What Bezos did was far worse than what Justice Brett Cavanaugh wrote in his high school yearbook. Yet Bezos' Washington Post spent weeks excoriating Kavanaugh for things he wrote in 1983.

The next time the Washington Post gets on a high moral horse, remember their owner once shared photos of his weenie. Kind of puts things in perspective.

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher

Days of Broken Arrows said:
This is an important thread. Once again: Can everyone participating in the infighting PLEASE take it elsewhere? Start another thread for that.

I wanted to point out how messed up our societal standards have become in 2019.

About a week ago, a meteorologist got fired because he mispronounced a word that sounded like a racial slur. It was a mistake. An error. He got canned. We did a thread on it here.

Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos knowingly shames his wife and kids by not just having an affair, but by sexting and sending dick picks (something his own newspaper warned teens against) and he gets to keep his job and his standing in the community la-de-dah.

This is bewildering to me. If a teenage boy at Georgetown Prep (let's say) had just gotten busted for sexting a teenage girl and sending her dick picks, you can bet the Washington Post would be calling for his head.

Speaking of which: What Bezos did was far worse than what Justice Brett Cavanaugh wrote in his high school yearbook. Yet Bezos' Washington Post spent weeks excoriating Kavanaugh for things he wrote in 1983.

The next time the Washington Post gets on a high moral horse, remember their owner once shared photos of his weenie. Kind of puts things in perspective.

giphy.gif

Great post, hypocrite exposed. Just to be integrally honest I typed in "jeff bezos resign" for google news and not a single peep from the SJW crowd demanding for bozos to step down because he pulled a scumbag move on his wife and kids. Must be nice to own the MSM and have ass lickers like Jake Tapper huh?

Peacock
Gold Member

Handsome Creepy Eel said:
911 said:
Nonpareil said:

This.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Excuse me! I did it on page 2! :angry:

:agree:

bbgun

Woodpecker
Catholic

Those text messages reeked of desperation. He all but screamed "I'm not worthy of you!" All the money in the world won't matter if you're beta at your core.

MrLemon

Banned

bbgun said:
Those text messages reeked of desperation. He all but screamed "I'm not worthy of you!" All the money in the world won't matter if you're beta at your core.

She's his Domme. He's groveling at her feet with a boner asking to be whipped.

Trumpian

Banned

https://www.wired.com/story/mackenzie-bezos-amazon-lone-genius-myth/

Damn this article was cringey. Apparently his wife agreeing to move to Seattle made Amazon possible. It was all her fellas.

Another gem is her review of Brad Stone's "The Everything Store".

I worked for Jeff at D. E. Shaw, I was there when he wrote the business plan, and I worked with him and many others represented in the converted garage, the basement warehouse closet, the barbecue-scented offices, the Christmas-rush distribution centers, and the door-desk filled conference rooms in the early years of Amazon’s history. Jeff and I have been married for 20 years.

D.E Shaw was a hedge fund and her first job out of college. Bezos obviously hired her to boink her. But still - girl power.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher

Trumpian said:
https://www.wired.com/story/mackenzie-bezos-amazon-lone-genius-myth/

Damn this article was cringey. Apparently his wife agreeing to move to Seattle made Amazon possible. It was all her fellas.

Another gem is her review of Brad Stone's "The Everything Store".

I worked for Jeff at D. E. Shaw, I was there when he wrote the business plan, and I worked with him and many others represented in the converted garage, the basement warehouse closet, the barbecue-scented offices, the Christmas-rush distribution centers, and the door-desk filled conference rooms in the early years of Amazon’s history. Jeff and I have been married for 20 years.

D.E Shaw was a hedge fund and her first job out of college. Bezos obviously hired her to boink her. But still - girl power.

Probably part of the negotiations for their "amicable" divorce.

She agrees to keep everything polite in public, so long as he publicly kisses her ass and gives her credit for helping with Amazon, and then also forks over $70 billion.

Not sure how many people will really buy it, though.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

I'm giving this thread a bump to point out that the U.S. media has "black holed" this story. In other words, they're not covering it.*

They're making issues out of everything BUT what looks to be the biggest divorce settlement in history. Gee, could it be because Jeff Bozo's job is to advance "The Narrative" through his Washington Post?

Whatever the case, the Brits are on the case. The Daily Mail has a hilariously nasty article about Bozo's new flame, Lauren Sanchez.

The story tells of how she cheated on her former football player fiance, Anthony Miller, who played for the Denver Broncos. More importantly, it notes that she "expected him to pay for everything and then kept their engagement ring when they split after four years together."

It's being speculated that Bozo stands to lose about $68 BILLION over this affair when he gets divorced. Think about that. This woman is almost 50 and has a track record of not only cheating on her fiance, but cheating on her husband with Bozo!

What can we take from this? Well, if you've ever felt like you wasted a few bucks on a woman who wasn't worth it, it could be worse. A lot worse. $68 billion worse.

* A new saying I saw online somewhere, regarding the media: "If they're covering it, it's not important. If it's important, they're not covering it."

Aurini

Ostrich

* A new saying I saw online somewhere, regarding the media: "If they're covering it, it's not important. If it's important, they're not covering it."

Un bon mot!

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher

+1 Everything about DOBA's post makes me want to jump and clap in joy. Repped.

I for one am sick and FUCKING tired of the media and their crap. It's only the stupid and ignorant that would believe the latest doomsday prediction of climate change ending the world.

Handsome Creepy Eel said:
DOBA said:
What can we take from this? Well, if you've ever felt like you wasted a few bucks on a woman who wasn't worth it, it could be worse. A lot worse. $68 billion worse.

:potd:

I'm giving this thread a bump to point out that the U.S. media has "black holed" this story. In other words, they're not covering it.*

They're making issues out of everything BUT what looks to be the biggest divorce settlement in history. Gee, could it be because Jeff Bozo's job is to advance "The Narrative" through his Washington Post?

Whatever the case, the Brits are on the case. The Daily Mail has a hilariously nasty article about Bozo's new flame, Lauren Sanchez.

The story tells of how she cheated on her former football player fiance, Anthony Miller, who played for the Denver Broncos. More importantly, it notes that she "expected him to pay for everything and then kept their engagement ring when they split after four years together."

It's being speculated that Bozo stands to lose about $68 BILLION over this affair when he gets divorced. Think about that. This woman is almost 50 and has a track record of not only cheating on her fiance, but cheating on her husband with Bozo!

Completely agree that this is being desperately memory holed.

Thanks for sharing the link to that article. This Sanchez woman is far worse than I thought, and Besos is bigger retard than I thought. I am convinced more than ever that many uber rich people are there by sheer luck and timing more than anything else.

We have been saying in this forum that Sanchez is hoe-ing up, but reading that Daily Mail article showed that she is even more pathological than we thought. She was engaged TWICE before marrying her first ex, both were NFL players that she cheated on. Her first husband is built like a Mac Truck and was a tight end for goodness sakes. She primed out her good years for super masculine men, then immediately pivoted for access to fame, and now that that is getting old (as Hollywood's clout in general is waning), on to fortune with Bezos.

To bring this back round to Bezos: here is a guy who is sending impish teenager texts to a woman who's vulva has been pulvarized in ways that should get PETA rallying for help. What is he thinking as he sends dick pics to this woman? That she'd be impressed over the pro NFL guys she's had?

"I love your mind", texted Bezos to Sanchez. I wonder if he was referring to her biting wit and insightful commentary when she hosted "Good Day LA" with intellectual powerhouse Pauly D from the Jersey shore.

If he really did love her mind, he's got a hamster that rivals most women's. Most likely he is too self absorbed to see what a ridiculously bad choice of paramour he was making. All of the businesses and lives he's ruining matter not when Seattle cocktail party washed up MILFs are on his eye.

DOBA is right to bring this up. This is the most expensive divorce in history. Nothing even comes remotely close. These are numbers that exceed the GDP of many countries. This is true history being written yet the media silence is deafening. Also what is to happen with Bezos and Sanchez? Are they going to be dating publicly, with the whole world knowing and laughing at Bezos for giving it all up for a Jack Nicholson lookalike with boobs?

Money aside, as people learn more and more about Sanchez, Bezos will lose most of his gravitas, even if they stop dating. He can never retain the dignity he had before. Perhaps he will try to make a housewife from a Hoe, but people will always know. Amazon and it's staying power was always just an mirage, and so is the "genius" of Jeff Bezos.

TL;DR: the most liked comment of the article (1862 likes to 8 dislikes) says it best:

she looks like a comic character. Well done, Bezos you are officially a global laughingstock

[attachment=41107]

Shit like this is why I'm a little suspicious of the conspiracy theory that a satanic cabal controls the highest levels of power in the United States.

If Bezos really was a high-ranking member of a sinister, globe-spanning syndicate who ruled the world in service to the powers of darkness, don't you think Satan would've hooked him up with a hotter mistress?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member

SamuelBRoberts said:
Shit like this is why I'm a little suspicious of the conspiracy theory that a satanic cabal controls the highest levels of power in the United States.

If Bezos really was a high-ranking member of a sinister, globe-spanning syndicate who ruled the world in service to the powers of darkness, don't you think Satan would've hooked him up with a hotter mistress?

I think you got it all wrong. This washed-up whore is the Satan.

porscheguy

Ostrich

Robert High Hawk said:
To bring this back round to Bezos: here is a guy who is sending impish teenager texts to a woman who's vulva has been pulvarized in ways that should get PETA rallying for help. What is he thinking as he sends dick pics to this woman? That she'd be impressed over the pro NFL guys she's had?

"I love your mind", texted Bezos to Sanchez. I wonder if he was referring to her biting wit and insightful commentary when she hosted "Good Day LA" with intellectual powerhouse Pauly D from the Jersey shore.
I was going to say something similar yesterday but got distracted.

Any girl who has ever had a pro athlete in her list of notches should be automatically disqualified as potential LTR material. Physically, a pro athlete is at a level that is not attainable by most people.

When it comes to fucking, you will never be able to compete. You will never be the fuck she’s thinking about or holds up as the best.