The Jen Psaki Thread

I can’t even quite put my finger on why she’s so annoying
It's probably the way the press is giving her a free pass. Imagine if she were Trump's press secretary. She's just not that quick or bright.
It is amazing to see the difference the way the press treats her and Kayleigh McEnany
With Kayleigh McEnany - don't underestimate the raging hatred of female jealousy as well- a beautiful fair haired woman who continuously shut down their nonsense and destroyed the narratives they were trying to create.. Her wearing the cross necklace must have literally had some of them foaming at the mouth.

I can’t even quite put my finger on why she’s so annoying but she is, and I’m sure we need this thread. I can’t be the only one. Also, these dark times could use some humor. (Never forget the power of mockery.)

A reasonable question when observing her would be "who the hell thought its a good idea to hire that woman as the official White House press sec", but then you remember they hired an extremely "non-passable" jewish transvestite as well as assist health sec

Just another fun day in clown world

Brother G

Chicken
Considering she is 40 years old, she isn't bad looking. Many 40 year old American women don't look nearly as good at that age, certainly not as thin. That said, if she had been the press secretary under Trump, you'd hear no end of media mockery of her. Since she is under Biden, it's all quiet. That is to be expected though.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I think much can be said comparing Trump's pres sec to biden's. Trump's was competent and attractive. biden's is average and frumpy. This seems consistent with the biden and leftist ethos. Everyone has to be plain and not too attractive or too smart or too capable and, of course, diversity at all costs.

And does it really matter? Is this frumpy unimpressive person going to get the same level of treatment Trump's press sec did, which will require competence and all that? No. They'll softball their questions. And its no surprise, the press corps is full of these kinds of people.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
You know, when we throw terms like "pedo" around as an insult to describe anyone on the left, it cheapens the term and it encourages real child sex abuse victims to be taken less seriously.
Bro, biden is a pedo. His own daughter said she suffered psychological trauma from taking showers with him as a child.

Have you seen the photos and videos of him groping and kissing children?

Rob Banks

Pelican
Bro, biden is a pedo. His own daughter said she suffered psychological trauma from taking showers with him as a child.

Have you seen the photos and videos of him groping and kissing children?
I'm not sure there'a prood of the daughter thing.

I know the media lies and covers things up, but I still think if you're going to accuse a man of raping his own daughter then you need to really have proof. These are not accusations that should be thrown around like that. Not because I am sticking up for Biden, but because it cheapens the term "pedo" and is degrading to actual child victims of sex abuse.

About Biden "groping" children on video, I've seen video of him hugging and kissing children kind of awkwardly, but are you suggesting he is aroused and all-out molesting those kids in public? If he really was molesting them, do you really think he would do it in public on video like that? These people have access to services like those of Jeffrey Epstein. They have many ways to act out their desires and not get caught, if they so choose.

stugatz

Pelican
She's annoying because she's not that intelligent, witty, or charming, but got a position this prestigious. She's one of those people who spouts trite talking points but gets a pat on the head because she's "on the right side of history" and a woman.

I did find McEnany overrated and didn't like the gushing over her, but Psaki reminds me that she actually WAS well above average.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
With Kayleigh McEnany - don't underestimate the raging hatred of female jealousy as well- a beautiful fair haired woman who continuously shut down their nonsense and destroyed the narratives they were trying to create.. Her wearing the cross necklace must have literally had some of them foaming at the mouth.
I remember Tomi Lahren getting a visceral reaction from a lot of liberal Plane Jane women too back when she was starting to blow up. It wasn't just the typical reaction you would see from liberals in reaction to basic Conservatism Inc. viewpoints. Tomi would repeat a lot of these boomer conservative ideas but yet these women would go into a frenzy in a way when hearing her speak that they wouldn't have if it was someone like Sean Hannity or Bill O'Riley saying the same words. I thought it had a lot to do with the way Tomi looked. It wasn't just that she was good looking but that she was conventionally good looking with the blonde hair and sorority girl aesthetics. The same applies to Kayleigh McEnany here. Huckabee Sanders and the other press secretaries got attacked as well but the attacks against Kayleigh seemed more heated and personal.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Jen Psaki is bad, but I am not sure these hate threads are particularly useful. And as Christian we cannot hate anyone.

This is especially so when party politics (Democrat vs. Republican) is meaningless discourse. Psaki is just a product of a deeper problem in Western society.