The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

This is not going to be an insightful a comment as most here, but there is an Armenian saying that is said to a child that makes a big deal (crying a lot) from a little scratch or injury. The saying (roughly translated) is:

"You know, that happened to a jew, and he died."

It doesn't translate well unfortunately.

Peacock
Gold Member
Even if the practice of Judaism is forbidden and Israel is returned to Palestine evil will still exist and find a different way to organize. Change would have to come with a sweep of all secret societies and a grand anti-corruption campaign.

We would have to get wealthy enough to where no one cares about money and to where the leaders are the most moral people, a class above the merchants and bankers. It's possible but the change needs to be wanted.

Any other measures will not solve the problem and will set us back.
If you eliminate or contain usury, the middle class would get "wealthy enough" and the economy would flourish. In France, the economy was great and unemployment non-existant before the monetary system and central bank were taken over by the Rothschilds in 1973 after de Gaulle's death.

This is very interesting, what would be a good source to explore this further in your opinion?
Cromwell was financed by Dutch/Portuguese Jews like Menasseh ben Israel to overthrow and behead king Charles the First, a pious monarch who refused to give them control of the country's finances. Later on, William of Orange, hardcore freemason, was also their agent, financed by Dutch banker Abraham Israel Suasso:

E. Michael Jones' Jewish Revolutionary Spirit would be a good start as a source of information on this and many other historical events relate to this thread.

I would recommend buying it at culturewars.com, but you can also find the pdf here, a digital library that a poster linked on this board last year:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

catoblepa

Woodpecker
One thing we can say is that Jewish-Americans don't really have a high fertility. I remember reading about 2.3 millions of Jews arrived in the US between 1850 and 1940 but Americans with a degree of Jewish Ancestry might be something like 6.5 millions. Conversely if I recall correctly about 4.2 millions of Irish Catholics emigrated in the US between 1820 and 1940, yet White Americans with Irish ancestry must be something like 100 millions or so. They must have rabbit-like reproductive rates unlike the Jews. The only place where Jews have many kids is Israel.

KingDavid

Sparrow
If you eliminate or contain usury, the middle class would get "wealthy enough" and the economy would flourish. In France, the economy was great and unemployment non-existant before the monetary system and central bank were taken over by the Rothschilds in 1973 after de Gaulle's death.

Usury abolished yes, but the system must also be so that the merchant and banking class can't buy themselves into power. There must be abundant wealth in reserve that the country holds.

If people don't value money then corrupt people can't get into power.

Peacock
Gold Member
The power structure of the deep state resides in their control of the monetary system, this is the basis of their power. If you don't understand the mechanisms of this control, you're more likely to dismiss this control as part of human nature, that it's all about "corrupt bankers at the top" and basically, human nature, which is something very nebulous and fairly immutable. This is basically a form of learned helplessness.

Start with these to gain a good insight on the mechanism of monetary control, which is the heart of the beast, and could be easily undone just by nationalizing the fractional reserve private oligarchic central banking system:

KingDavid

Sparrow
Precisely @911, we understand each other. I'll stress that it's about the people who will shoulder the responsibility of leading society, they can't be those that ruthlessly amass money.

The leaders must be incorruptible, and if there is abundant wealth for everyone, society's rules will change. Virtue will be valued above money, and that's the key.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The leaders must be incorruptible, and if there is abundant wealth for everyone, society's rules will change. Virtue will be valued above money, and that's the key.
There is no evidence to support that claim.

By historical standards most of us are rich as kings, and by current world standards most first world occupants are incredibly wealthy, but we still premise our wealth around comparing it to those who have more than us, be they politicians or celebrities or business owners.

Most of us are fed and sheltered and kept warm and entertained to a far greater degree than our ancestors were. If you made your statement 100 years ago then I could tell you "look, you got what you wanted, see how fabulously well off we all are?"

But wealth is determined socially not by what you have but by what you don't have. That is why a focus on material wealth as a solution to social problems will always lead to satanic outcomes.

KingDavid

Sparrow
There is no evidence to support that claim.

By historical standards most of us are rich as kings, and by current world standards most first world occupants are incredibly wealthy, but we still premise our wealth around comparing it to those who have more than us, be they politicians or celebrities or business owners.

Most of us are fed and sheltered and kept warm and entertained to a far greater degree than our ancestors were. If you made your statement 100 years ago then I could tell you "look, you got what you wanted, see how fabulously well off we all are?"

But wealth is determined socially not by what you have but by what you don't have. That is why a focus on material wealth as a solution to social problems will always lead to satanic outcomes.
People don't own their homes, they don't have money in the bank, they don't feel secure enough to have a family. By wealth I mean that everyone has a feeling that money doesn't matter because every need is fulfilled.

The society we have now is run by misers who want to destroy people spiritually to the extent that they become addicted. This is not wealth, the misers are as sick and as in pain as the people they prey on.

The most valuable possession is spiritual satisfaction.

Zep

Kingfisher
Dumb question:

Here is the definition of Zionism.

"A political movement that supports the maintenance and preservation of the state of Israel as a Jewish homeland, originally arising in the late 1800s with the goal of reestablishing a Jewish homeland in the region of Palestine."

If this is accurate enough, how is calling the MSM "Zionists" some kind of deal? i.e. "the MSM are Zionists" ... so what?

Also, that folder on Mega uploads a couple of posts up there. Do yourselves a favor and use Mega's "downloader App", the connection to the server will break, and you don't want to start over and over again. The app will allow you to continue from where you left off.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Because that's the fluffy BS public face of Zionism. The reality is that they want to establish their homeland as a global capital from which the Jews rule over the goyim of the world as their masters, because they believe they are God's chosen and the inheritors of the earth.

The public definition is bogus.

It would be like saying "Antifa: An organisation dedicated to stopping fascism" and leaving it at that.

Okay, it's not incorrect but it's extremely deceptive by what it leaves out, not by what it claims.

Zep

Kingfisher
Because that's the fluffy BS public face of Zionism. The reality is that they want to establish their homeland as a global capital from which the Jews rule over the goyim of the world as their masters, because they believe they are God's chosen and the inheritors of the earth.

The public definition is bogus.

It would be like saying "Antifa: An organisation dedicated to stopping fascism" and leaving it at that.

Okay, it's not incorrect but it's extremely deceptive by what it leaves out, not by what it claims.
Excellent answer. Short and straight to the point.

I will commit this to memory.

"The public definition is Bogus"

"The reality is that they want to establish their homeland as a global capital from which the Jews rule over the goyim of the world as their masters, because they believe they are God's chosen and the inheritors of the earth."

Do you have a concrete example of a Headquarters or Office of some sort to strengthen the point of them wanting to be a global capitol? Are there major control centers of some form over there already, or moving there?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
There is no official Office of Jewish World Domination.

That would kind of give the game away. They build their empire globally. Currently the majority of their technocratic apparatus is based in the USA which is effectively a vassal state of Israel. I don't know what plans they have for Israel itself, just that they intend to rule the world from there.

I stumbled upon this independent director from Celtic Films. He created tons of short and full-length movies about stories in the Gulag, without the filter about who was behind the communist revolution. His simple motivation - "let us never forget and repeat history". Emphasis on the numerous Slavic deaths at that time that nobody seems to know about:

Will definitely look into donating a tiny bit.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Anyone notice anything weird?

Pompeo’s response is to accuse the Russian minister of “exterminating Jews” which is rather bizarre given that I am unaware of any Russians or those affiliated with them who are exterminating Jews.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I don't think Pompeo is Jewish but high level neo-con shabbos goyim often try their hand at aping the ritual of tapping the Jewish hive mind defense response, and it usually comes off like it has in this case. Shallow and pathetic.

In fairness he was aiming that at an Iranian minister, wasn't he?

Imagine telling someone twenty years ago that high level national dignitaries would be engaging in juvenile spats with each other on a third party message board which was instantly visible to the entire world.

They'd think you were an idiot.

Last edited: