The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Sosa

Woodpecker
Max Kellerman of First Take says Jewish and he seemed pretty irritable @ 5:15 ( look at his body language and facial expressions) when Stephen A. Smith tries to come to Desean Jackson's defense.

I had no idea he was Jewish - everyone time a race-related topic comes up on the show he claims that he is a "white man" all the while always using white liberal talking points.

Finally, I find it interesting that the backlash from Drew Brees from the media and his peers for saying he wants to simply do not want to disrespect the flag was 10X worst than the backlash Desean Jackson has received. If Drew Brees did what he did I have no question he probably would have been fired.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Max Kellerman of First Take says Jewish and he seemed pretty irritable @ 5:15 ( look at his body language and facial expressions) when Stephen A. Smith tries to come to Desean Jackson's defense.

I had no idea he was Jewish - everyone time a race-related topic comes up on the show he claims that he is a "white man" all the while always using white liberal talking points.

Finally, I find it interesting that the backlash from Drew Brees from the media and his peers for saying he wants to simply do not want to disrespect the flag was 10X worst than the backlash Desean Jackson has received. If Drew Brees did what he did I have no question he probably would have been fired.
According to Wikipedia, Max Kellerman is a Super Jew: "Kellerman is active in Jewish cultural activities and, according to The Forward and the Yiddish Book Center, speaks Yiddish."

Also, according to his bio, he was hired by ESPN as a boxing analyst just after graduating with a degree in history. How do those two things connect? Does ESPN say, "Hey, we need a new boxing analyst....let's scour the country for history majors!!!"

Obviously, the net of Jewish tribalism is very strong in New York (his hometown). No doubt his current prominence is based upon a previous interaction at a Jewish function in the Bronx.

Peacock
Gold Member
According to Wikipedia, Max Kellerman is a Super Jew: "Kellerman is active in Jewish cultural activities and, according to The Forward and the Yiddish Book Center, speaks Yiddish."

Also, according to his bio, he was hired by ESPN as a boxing analyst just after graduating with a degree in history. How do those two things connect? Does ESPN say, "Hey, we need a new boxing analyst....let's scour the country for history majors!!!"

Obviously, the net of Jewish tribalism is very strong in New York (his hometown). No doubt his current prominence is based upon a previous interaction at a Jewish function in the Bronx.
It's not just tribalism in NYC. The majority of sports media pundits are Jewish, as are most team owners and commissioners. It's kind of funny how this domination is invisible to the average American. You have for example CNN based in Atlanta, a city with 1/20th the Jewish population of NYC metro, yet that company is completely dominated by the tribe. Media is too important culturally to be left alone.

Sports as well are too important a cultural vehicle to be left alone, you have to control the narrative in the bread and circus messaging. People like DeSean Jackson whom they elevate as stars and role models can't stray off the plantation, they have to be brought in line should they get some ideas.

Their owners pushed patriotism, giant US flags and the military at football games post 9/11 when it was used for fighting Israel's wars in the middle east, now they are pushing anti-patriotism, white guilt and disobedience to the flag when it comes to destroying America from within through cultural marxism.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
The implications of this aside, being college educated in the United States these days is not necessarily a viable measure of intelligence.

I don't know what it is that DeSean is holding up in that image, but let's be frank: "because the white Jews knows that the Negroes ......" - who wrote that? Another Berkeley educated individual? :squintlol:

Lastly, I don't think it's really necessary to point out that Hitler neither said, nor wrote any of that text. This, for all intents and purposes, may just be a PsyOp.
You're right about that text being fake and likely a psyop, but DeSean is the kind of Black dude who reads books, a devout Christian family man like Adrian Peterson, he came out from a middle class SoCal HS with good academic credentials, attended classes while at Berkeley, and is woke on the JQ. He has read the stuff Farakhan has wrote, and has probably read or heard Dr. Tony Martin's history of American slavery and its cultural nature.

What he was saying is that Black people should have their own banks, own media and own businesses. He knows exactly who owns Black America today, as a player in the NFL and an observer of the US economic landscape.

His owners want Black people to riot, fight and hate whitey, demand reparations from the US taxpayers, listen to rap, twerk like cheap whores, not start families like DeSean's, not go to church, and definitely not stray off the plantation with ideas like starting their own banks and businesses. This is not what Blacks are supposed to do!

Agreed on those points, his virtues and so forth. As much as you and I may wish for this to be organic and raise proper awareness, permit me to formulate this scenario differently, as @nomadbrah also stated that if we were thinking like (((them))), we would get behind this.

I think I'd be preaching to the choir if I said that throughout history, the tribe has consistently formulated strategies that have involved false flags, fake opposition, or even real opposition but controlled via financial means, in order to front-run an issue and produce a certain desired result. Let's recall that, as of roughly 10 days ago, BLM was slowly shifting its attention, in certain circles, to also include atrocities committed by Israel. What better way to create easily understandable messaging for the Black community than to have a sports celebrity take such an action that can be discussed and penalized on air, all to send a single coherent message: African Americans, BLM and Liberal allies, did you see this example? Don't you dare go after anything Jewish, be it Israel or otherwise.

Getting behind (((this))) may possibly create another MAGA scenario which exposes the remaining factions and individuals that may pose a threat to Jewish supremacy in the United States.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Not that DeSean is wrong in the broader sense, nor whether he is inherently a good man.

Reactions: 911

Peacock
Gold Member
The Black-Jewish alliance relies on morally corrupt, bought for uncle Tom leadership like Al Sharpton (Fed informer/agent), Maxine Waters, Corey Booker (who was groomed by Chabad and converted in college) whose job is to keep their people in the plantation, much like their white uncle Tom counterparts Rubio, Pence, Pelosi, etc.

You have people like DeSean Jackson who have seen through this, he was likely redpilled by Farrakhan's The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, book essentially relaying the research of Dr Tony Martin, a Wellesley College prof who has carefully research the subject of transatlantic slavery and documented the fact that it was almost exclusively a Jewish trade. Farrakhan is fairly influential in the Black community, even though he's marginalized. Many of the smarter Blacks, while not adhering with the dogmas of the Nation of Islam, understand that he is marginalized because he says truths that their leaders and celebrities aren't allowed to say.

Tony Martin established the religious basis for slavery, which is justified in the talmud through the curse of Ham. Blacks are essentially considered subhuman in the talmud and by many of the most prominent rabbis and Jewish scholars, people like Maimonides. That is actually not the case in Islam, where there are reservations about slavery (contrary to what neocon evangelicals like David Wood claim) and of course it is not sanctioned in Christianity. Also the reason why the white slave trade in Europe was essentially Jewish, it was so prevalent in eastern Europe that its people became known as "Slavs", and cities like Prague were built on the slave trade.

Last edited:
Not only do these evil "elite" invert truth, but they also invert other psyops they have created as well.

The first psyop was that Hitler was this super racist, hell bent on creating the superior Aryan race and now we have this psyop claiming that Hitler was down with the Kangz.

It's all so absurd and tiring. Just waiting for the next stupid Hitler psyop.
Every time an otherwise-sound populist economic analysis takes a turn down the rabbit hole of crude, inflammatory rhetoric I have to wonder if it isn’t a psyop, meant to discredit all economic populist ideas by association.

It's not just tribalism in NYC. The majority of sports media pundits are Jewish, as are most team owners and commissioners. It's kind of funny how this domination is invisible to the average American. You have for example CNN based in Atlanta, a city with 1/20th the Jewish population of NYC metro, yet that company is completely dominated by the tribe. Media is too important culturally to be left alone.

Sports as well are too important a cultural vehicle to be left alone, you have to control the narrative in the bread and circus messaging. People like DeSean Jackson whom they elevate as stars and role models can't stray off the plantation, they have to be brought in line should they get some ideas.

Their owners pushed patriotism, giant US flags and the military at football games post 9/11 when it was used for fighting Israel's wars in the middle east, now they are pushing anti-patriotism, white guilt and disobedience to the flag when it comes to destroying America from within through cultural marxism.
Sometimes I wonder if it’s so much that people with dissident viewpoints aren’t allowed to get into the media game, or that we just don’t try because it seems like a waste of time. The prevalent advice that we should ALL go into the trades or STEM subjects rather than the humanities, and should insist that ALL our sons do the same, may be part of the problem.

kel

Pelican
There's some outcry over Farrakhan's 4th of July address, which was going to be broadcast on some channel (TV channel? YouTube channel?) under the Fox umbrella but wasn't after pressure. It was broadcast on P. Diddy's channel, though. Anyways, it's over two hours long, I'm not gonna watch all that, but conservative and liberal media alike is decrying him calling Greenbladt (of the ADL) "satan".

Why am I supposed to defend Greenbladt again?

Peacock
Gold Member
And here we go again ..
Jews monopolized the slave trade in the Muslim world as well. According to Martin and other scholars, talmudist justification for slavery doesn't have its equivalent in the muslim faith. According to respected mainstream Jewish scholars like Maimonides, non-Jews are spiritually and racially inferior beings, but Blacks in particular are considered lesser beings still, due in part to the biblical curse of Ham.

Peacock
Gold Member
There's some outcry over Farrakhan's 4th of July address, which was going to be broadcast on some channel (TV channel? YouTube channel?) under the Fox umbrella but wasn't after pressure. It was broadcast on P. Diddy's channel, though. Anyways, it's over two hours long, I'm not gonna watch all that, but conservative and liberal media alike is decrying him calling Greenbladt (of the ADL) "satan".

Why am I supposed to defend Greenbladt again?

My guess is that in his 3-hr address he probably went at the ADL and pointed out that the reason that organization was set up was to control the narrative of the murder-rape of 13 year old Mary Phagan by the owner of the pencil factory where she worked, pedo predator Leo Frank. Frank tried to pin the murder on an innocent Black worker.

Frank was tried for the murder-rape of miss Phagan and unanimously found guilty by a jury which included Jews. He was set to hang, but was pardoned through political chicanery and lobbying. Frank was the head of the local Bnai Brith masonic chapter and had a lot of political pull. The mob didn't stand for that and exacted justice. The ADL was set up soon thereafter to manage situations like these...

Last edited: