The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Sosa

Woodpecker
Looks like they are trying to cancel Stephen Jackson for doubling down and defending Desean Jackson.

"There's 20 people that work on that podcast - about 10 of them are Jewish. And I was told all of them - as Jewish folks - were very, very offended."

:laughter:

Isn't that the point Stephen Jackson was trying to make?

Peacock
Gold Member
It's an interesting development, because nowadays retired/veteran Black athletes like DeSean and Stephen Jackson have FU money and are going to be harder to muzzle going forward.

Apparently Farrakhan's July 4th address has gotten a million views. You have to think that the majority of those are Black American males, so that's about 6%-8% of Black American males redpilled. If a Black American nationalist leader in the vein of a Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X emerges, he's going to be hard to stop.

The Black-Jewish alliance relies on morally corrupt, bought for uncle Tom leadership like Al Sharpton (Fed informer/agent), Maxine Waters, Corey Booker (who was groomed by Chabad and converted in college) whose job is to keep their people in the plantation, much like their white uncle Tom counterparts Rubio, Pence, Pelosi, etc.

You have people like DeSean Jackson who have seen through this, he was likely redpilled by Farrakhan's The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, book essentially relaying the research of Dr Tony Martin, a Wellesley College prof who has carefully research the subject of transatlantic slavery and documented the fact that it was almost exclusively a Jewish trade. Farrakhan is fairly influential in the Black community, even though he's marginalized. Many of the smarter Blacks, while not adhering with the dogmas of the Nation of Islam, understand that he is marginalized because he says truths that their leaders and celebrities aren't allowed to say.

Tony Martin established the religious basis for slavery, which is justified in the talmud through the curse of Ham. Blacks are essentially considered subhuman in the talmud and by many of the most prominent rabbis and Jewish scholars, people like Maimonides. That is actually not the case in Islam, where there are reservations about slavery (contrary to what neocon evangelicals like David Wood claim) and of course it is not sanctioned in Christianity. Also the reason why the white slave trade in Europe was essentially Jewish, it was so prevalent in eastern Europe that its people became known as "Slavs", and cities like Prague were built on the slave trade.

It is bizarre to me that people on this forum go out of their way to capitalize the b in “Black” and lowercase the w in “White.” It happens over and over, though the reason the MSM does that is to hurt and humiliate White people. Why do people here keep doing this?

It's an interesting development, because nowadays retired/veteran Black athletes like DeSean and Stephen Jackson have FU money and are going to be harder to muzzle going forward.

Apparently Farrakhan's July 4th address has gotten a million views. You have to think that the majority of those are Black American males, so that's about 6%-8% of Black American males redpilled. If a Black American nationalist leader in the vein of a Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X emerges, he's going to be hard to stop.
Perhaps, although FU money doesn't really play a role in the United States where the funds and assets can be frozen or confiscated under a label that allows legal prosecution, and the tribe controls the bank of issue as well as the government.

Are the funds, assets, or entities oversees? How about a nice spot reserved on the "Global Magnitsky Designations" for abusing human rights by associating with a "terrorist organization"? That would render the individual a "Specially Designated National and Blocked Person".

Since we're on the subject - and it is indeed relevant here - the entities on the "Global Magnitsky Designations" have nothing whatsoever to do with the original purpose of the Magnistky Act. That original legislation was pushed through by John McCain, at the behest of serial looter of post-Soviet Russia's assets, one (((Bill Browder))), who upon being identified and pressured by Putin, fled the country and concocted a victim story to vilify Russia and turn his accountant, Sergei Magnitsky, into a martyr.

Since we're on (((Browder's))) topic - interesting rabbit hole, by the way - the son, Joshua Browder, was somehow an amazing Stanford student who is working on creating a company that would offer "AI-based" legal services. Here's an article by one (((Igor Bosilkovski))) on Forbes praising Joshua: https://www.forbes.com/sites/igorbo...t-robot-lawyer-raises-12-million-in-series-a/

Which brings us back to the topic of Hitler quotes, with this one being from Mein Kampf:

To what extent the Jew appropriates the civilization built up by others ‐ or to speak more accurately, corrupts it ‐ is indicated by the fact that he cultivates chiefly the art which calls for the smallest amount of original invention, namely, the dramatic art, and even here, he is nothing better than a kind of juggler or, perhaps more correctly, a kind of monkey imitator, for in this domain also he lacks the creative élan which is necessary for the production of all really great work. Even here, therefore, he is not a creative genius, but rather a superficial imitator who, in spite of all his retouching and tricks, cannot disguise the fact that there is no inner vitality in the shape he gives his products. At this juncture, the Jewish press comes in and renders friendly assistance by shouting hosannas over the head of even the most ordinary bungler of a Jew, until the rest of the world is persuaded into thinking that the object of so much praise must really be an artist, whereas in reality, he may be nothing more than a low-class mimic.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Define "hard to stop".

I hope the guy takes his security arrangements seriously is all I'm saying, for his sake, the sake of his people and the sake of the White goyim males from among whom a wind-up toy shooter will be pulled.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
It is bizarre to me that people on this forum go out of their way to capitalize the b in “Black” and lowercase the w in “White.” It happens over and over, though the reason the MSM does that is to hurt and humiliate White people. Why do people here keep doing this?
They seem to be consuming too much Propaganda media and allowing themselves to be subsequently programmed. There seems to be a certain NPC'ism among many posters who are simply downloading new programs to execute. They don't realize it themselves but they are being influenced and being brainwashed. This shows up in their posting.

Any racial bullshit media I just roll my eyes at. Especially mainstream sources. I simply ignore most Media content that has any buzzwords like isms or ists. Don't waste time wrangling over bullshit unless you have to.

Peacock
Gold Member
Blacks with a capital B designates black Americans, who descend from West African slaves. They have no real nationaIity, unlike West Africans, all of whom have complex frameworks with at least four strong identities: their nation, their tribe/ethnicity, their language and their religion. So someone from the Ivory Coast could be a Muslim Peul, or he could be a Hausa, or an Akan Christian or animist. Note that Peuls (also called Fula) for instance can be very dark skinned with African physical features to a light brown moorish northern African, and are present across all of West Africa. And those are pretty broad ethnic designations, they further break down into local tribal affiliations and dialects that define the national identity of any West African individual.

Fulani tribesmen

American Blacks have none of this heritage, they have been completely cut off from their ethnic and national heritage and reduced to being an amorphous blob of nearly 40 million citizens. Compare with say, Puerto Ricans or Haitians, who have a distinct national heritage. The skin color of Black American defines their national identity, so they are Black.

Caucasians in America on the other hand still have a national identity, often it is mixed, but usually this identity is fairly well-defined if you go back one generation or two, before people moved to the suburbs and became less religious. So Caucasians in America are Irish Catholics, Italians, Poles, German Lutherans, Norwegian, Scottish, English, Croatian, Portuguese etc. When you slap on Caucasian Americans the designation of "White" with a capital W, you are effectively stripping them of their national and ethnic heritage!

This is a point that's very clear to someone from France, where the American framework has recently been imported and imposed, and you hear cultural marxists in the media blabbering about "white males", as if being French doesn't automatically mean you are white. It's a subtle but deliberate attempt to distort the national identity and decouple the nation from its Gallo-Roman Celtic-Frankish roots.

E. Michael Jones picked up on this, he points out that "White" is a negative ethnic designation, one that is defined in opposition to Blacks. It also carries a negative connotation, if Blacks were oppressed, then Whites are automatically the oppressors. This designation paints us in a rhetorical and ideological corner. If you're Irish or Italian or Ukrainian, you really have no business being defined as an oppressor, your great grandparents came here on a boat and built America by their bootstraps.

And as I've said before, if you're White then you're deprived of your ethnic, national and religious heritage and identity, you're just part of an amorphous blob of light-skinned people living in America.

That's why I use white with a lower-case W. Most Americans of European descent have distinct, thousands year old national, cultural, linguistic and religious heritages that they should preserve. Defining ourselves as "Whites" strips us of that identity and sense of community and puts us in an ideological framework that works to undermine us.

With all due respect, that sounds like a bunch of gibberish to me. My eyes tell me clearly who is black or white, and it has nothing to do with where they're from. What I do know is that the lying press deliberately uses those capitals and lower cases to elevate one group and humiliate another, regardless of the over-complicated explanations they concoct in their ivory towers. When young white men read article after after in which their ethnicity is lower-case and the ethnicity of other groups is capitalized, they don't get a message about national identity or whatever else you said.

What they get is the message that they're lower-case people, that they matter less than the upper-case people. Combined with the entire media and everyone around them telling them that same message, constantly, it shouldn't be a surprise that the depression and suicide rates are increasing amongst a group of people who are told they don't matter and don't deserve to exist or have a future. I never noticed anyone typing like that, in this forum or anywhere else, until the media started shilling it.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Blacks with a capital B designates black Americans, who descend from West African slaves. They have no real nationaIity, unlike West Africans, all of whom have complex frameworks with at least four strong identities: their nation, their tribe/ethnicity, their language and their religion. So someone from the Ivory Coast could be a Muslim Peul, or he could be a Hausa, or an Akan Christian or animist. Note that Peuls (also called Fula) for instance can be very dark skinned with African physical features to a light brown moorish northern African, and are present across all of West Africa. And those are pretty broad ethnic designations, they further break down into local tribal affiliations and dialects that define the national identity of any West African individual.

Fulani tribesmen

American Blacks have none of this heritage, they have been completely cut off from their ethnic and national heritage and reduced to being an amorphous blob of nearly 40 million citizens. Compare with say, Puerto Ricans or Haitians, who have a distinct national heritage. The skin color of Black American defines their national identity, so they are Black.

Caucasians in America on the other hand still have a national identity, often it is mixed, but usually this identity is fairly well-defined if you go back one generation or two, before people moved to the suburbs and became less religious. So Caucasians in America are Irish Catholics, Italians, Poles, German Lutherans, Norwegian, Scottish, English, Croatian, Portuguese etc. When you slap on Caucasian Americans the designation of "White" with a capital W, you are effectively stripping them of their national and ethnic heritage!

This is a point that's very clear to someone from France, where the American framework has recently been imported and imposed, and you hear cultural marxists in the media blabbering about "white males", as if being French doesn't automatically mean you are white. It's a subtle but deliberate attempt to distort the national identity and decouple the nation from its Gallo-Roman Celtic-Frankish roots.

E. Michael Jones picked up on this, he points out that "White" is a negative ethnic designation, one that is defined in opposition to Blacks. It also carries a negative connotation, if Blacks were oppressed, then Whites are automatically the oppressors. This designation paints us in a rhetorical and ideological corner. If you're Irish or Italian or Ukrainian, you really have no business being defined as an oppressor, your great grandparents came here on a boat and built America by their bootstraps.

And as I've said before, if you're White then you're deprived of your ethnic, national and religious heritage and identity, you're just part of an amorphous blob of light-skinned people living in America.

That's why I use white with a lower-case W. Most Americans of European descent have distinct, thousands year old national, cultural, linguistic and religious heritages that they should preserve. Defining ourselves as "Whites" strips us of that identity and sense of community and puts us in an ideological framework that works to undermine us.
Most (but not all) whites who decide to call themselves (hyphen)-American are engaging in fake, gay narcicism. My father taught me this when I refered to my grandfather as "Italian-American." He said he was an American, and proud of it, and he was a veteran etc.

Most white American's who hang on to their heritage have no connection to their ancestral land. It is just more exotic or unique sounding to say "Polish-Slovakian" or whatever. It comes from a place of shame for being a white American.

My ancestors didn't own slaves but I wouldn't care if they did or feel ashamed of them.

Peacock
Gold Member
Your grandfather would probably disagree with this. Why should you feel any shame about your ethnic background.

Peacock
Gold Member
With all due respect, that sounds like a bunch of gibberish to me. My eyes tell me clearly who is black or white, and it has nothing to do with where they're from. What I do know is that the lying press deliberately uses those capitals and lower cases to elevate one group and humiliate another, regardless of the over-complicated explanations they concoct in their ivory towers. When young white men read article after after in which their ethnicity is lower-case and the ethnicity of other groups is capitalized, they don't get a message about national identity or whatever else you said.

What they get is the message that they're lower-case people, that they matter less than the upper-case people. Combined with the entire media and everyone around them telling them that same message, constantly, it shouldn't be a surprise that the depression and suicide rates are increasing amongst a group of people who are told they don't matter and don't deserve to exist or have a future. I never noticed anyone typing like that, in this forum or anywhere else, until the media started shilling it.
It's the rootless, atomized individuals that are most prone to depression and suicides, not those that have a strong community and national identity. Those who have no past will have a harder time looking forward to a future.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I was born in Australia as a Euromutt and I still consider myself European. I might use the term "White" or "Australian" to the extent that I don't want to confuse people but there is no mistaking origin. African Americans are Africans living in America. Italian Americans are Italians living in America. To the extent your genetic mixture becomes muddied you go from German/Vietnamese/Ethiopian to European/Asian/African regardless of where you were born or what transient flag happens to fly over the soil you're standing on until some other flag inevitably replaces it (does anyone still identify as a proud Yugoslavian?).

White is beyond even European (includes Slavics and some others) so that's a very low bar to set for identarianism, but if you ended up in a US federal prison for example you wouldn't go looking for the French Brotherhood or the Swedish brotherhood. You'd fall in with the generic white prison gang (Aryan Brotherhood). If you decide to take the high road as an individualist then you suffer the consequences when the non-individualists who are opposed to you having white skin decide your oxygen privileges ought to be revoked. Just like out in the world.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

I think what he may be alluding to is the false dichotomy which functions as a kind of psychological manipulation. If our enemies call us Nazi repeatedly as if it was already established Truth without any change or any other categories that allow them to put us in assigned boxes. They are hoping for us or at least many weaker minds to believe Nazism is a good thing through Normalizing said Identity for us through Psychological Conditioning. Thereby allowing ourselves to be shaped according to what they want so that they can deal with us in a way that they already have the playbook for.

Likewise also leading said Nazi groups themselves hoping that we end up in their Honeypots.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Jews monopolized the slave trade in the Muslim world as well. According to Martin and other scholars, talmudist justification for slavery doesn't have its equivalent in the muslim faith. According to respected mainstream Jewish scholars like Maimonides, non-Jews are spiritually and racially inferior beings, but Blacks in particular are considered lesser beings still, due in part to the biblical curse of Ham.
I have no idea why you are talking about these things in the past tense or try to make arguments of authority like that.
Go live in a muslim country right now, see the slaves, see the owners, and shut up.

I was born in Australia as a Euromutt and I still consider myself European. I might use the term "White" or "Australian" to the extent that I don't want to confuse people but there is no mistaking origin. African Americans are Africans living in America. Italian Americans are Italians living in America. To the extent your genetic mixture becomes muddied you go from German/Vietnamese/Ethiopian to European/Asian/African regardless of where you were born or what transient flag happens to fly over the soil you're standing on until some other flag inevitably replaces it (does anyone still identify as a proud Yugoslavian?).

White is beyond even European (includes Slavics and some others) so that's a very low bar to set for identarianism, but if you ended up in a US federal prison for example you wouldn't go looking for the French Brotherhood or the Swedish brotherhood. You'd fall in with the generic white prison gang (Aryan Brotherhood). If you decide to take the high road as an individualist then you suffer the consequences when the non-individualists who are opposed to you having white skin decide your oxygen privileges ought to be revoked. Just like out in the world.
Ever thought on moving away from Australia and living in "Europe " ?

I have no idea why you are talking about these things in the past tense or try to make arguments of authority like that.
Go live in a muslim country right now, see the slaves, see the owners, and shut up.
Yet until 1990 or so , slavery was still on in Mauritania , 911 will never move there to live.