The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Looks like Nick Cannon's video triggered a lot of people.

Full video
This is similar to Sebastian Gorka's meltdown against the Groypers, it's kind of funny (but also very revelatory) to see "right wing" shabbos goys like Posobiec and Gorka who constantly rail against the left shutting down free speech doing the ADL's bid and panicking about people straying outside the tribal plantation...

WEDO

Woodpecker
What is the Jewish question?

I have never met a US Jew that I didn't like or one from Israel that I did.

My observations are purely anecdotal with a smaple size of about 20 over my lifetime. So I'm hesitant to praise or condem Jews as a whole.

I think it is probably better to judge people one at a time on their own merits or lack there of.

But I'm knew to identity politics ....I'm still trying to figure out what is white privilege.

What is the Jewish question?

I have never met a US Jew that I didn't like or one from Israel that I did.

My observations are purely anecdotal with a smaple size of about 20 over my lifetime. So I'm hesitant to praise or condem Jews as a whole.

I think it is probably better to judge people one at a time on their own merits or lack there of.

But I'm knew to identity politics ....I'm still trying to figure out what is white privilege.
I share your sentiment in that I don't like to praise or condemn all Jews. Actually, many "Jews" are actually Jews in name only in that they are Kazarians or other ethnic groups completely. Of course this is a really deep political realm where propaganda and confusion rule.

Yes, many fake Jews make real Jews look terrible and it is tragic that many are unaware of this, but that doesn't mean that all Jews are saints either. That goes for gentiles like myself too.

I'm not entirely sure I have this exactly right aside from the fact that I have read a number of books on the subject, but I believe the Jewish question is what is to be done about the Jews.

The Jewish question is a question that many had that wanted to address what should be done with Jews in their communities. Not all these people were violent pogroms, but of course some were. The majority thought of ideas such as forced baptism and conversion, convinced baptism and conversion, segregation within a shared community and banishment.

Many also are asking for the actual objective identity of the Jew as in what is a Jew often asked by people like E. Michael Jones. The question never gets answered because it never receives an agreed upon answer among Jews, only various and often polarizing answers.

Yes, I always keep in mind that one main reason (not the only reason) this question is never answered clearly is because of many non Jews claiming to be Jews. There are also many Jews that claim to be gentiles. It all just boils down to deception which is evil and a sin.

One of my old friends is Jewish and he believes in God too. He doesn't believe in Jesus but he has told me that he doesn't hate Jesus or the idea of Jesus in a genuine tone.

Last edited:

WEDO

Woodpecker
I share your sentiment in that I don't like to praise or condemn all Jews. Actually, many "Jews" are actually Jews in name only in that they are Kazarians or other ethnic groups completely. Of course this is a really deep political realm where propaganda and confusion rule.

Yes, many fake Jews make real Jews look terrible and it is tragic that many are unaware of this, but that doesn't mean that all Jews are saints either. That goes for gentiles like myself too.

I'm not entirely sure I have this exactly right aside from the fact that I have read a number of books on the subject, but I believe the Jewish question is what is to be done about the Jews.

The Jewish question is a question that many had that wanted to address what should be done with Jews in their communities. Not all these people were violent pogroms, but of course some were. The majority thought of ideas such as forced baptism and conversion, convinced baptism and conversion, segregation within a shared community and banishment.

Many also are asking for the actual objective identity of the Jew as in what is a Jew often asked by people like E. Michael Jones. The question never gets answered because it never receives an agreed upon answer among Jews, only various and often polarizing answers.

Yes, I always keep in mind that one main reason (not the only reason) this question is never answered clearly is because of many non Jews claiming to be Jews. There are also many Jews that claim to be gentiles. It all just boils down to deception which is evil and a sin.

One of my old friends is Jewish and he believes in God too. He doesn't believe in Jesus but he has told me that he doesn't hate Jesus or the idea of Jesus in a genuine tone.
Dennis Prager of PragerU.com
Is a Jew.... that is conservative...reads and likes the Bible's teachings and above all is patriotic.

Maybe he is one Jew we should keep.

Reactions: kel

WEDO

Woodpecker
John Hagee sounds a lot like my Protestant relatives .....they can't stand Catholics either ...I never bother to ask why.....but I think it boils down to just an intolerance to anyone that has different beliefs.

John Hagee sounds a lot like my Protestant relatives .....they can't stand Catholics either ...I never bother to ask why.....but I think it boils down to just an intolerance to anyone that has different beliefs.
The Protestant part doesn't bother me as much as the Zionist part haha

Pooch32

Sparrow

Leftist converso secular Jews are our enemy. Orthodox and Nationalist Israeli Jews are not. Observe how Soros hates Israel and wishes to destroy it.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I always questioned him because he often praises John Hagee...the extremely anti-Catholic Protestant Zionist.
I'm a non-dispensationalist and maybe I run in different circles but I don't hear much disparagement of Catholicism other than those based around the Five Solas and the Mass. I hear far, far more disparagement of liberals among them. I like the Catholics I know.

Preger is ok on some issues but pushes the nation of immigrants / melting pot lie.

DanielH

Robin
I know that Islamists dislike Zionism because it calls for Israel to take over the Palestinian territories.

For me that is a non-issue.

What else is there to dislike about Zionism?
Zionist, religious Jews are Anti-Christ. Their several thousand page Talmud is just excuses to not follow the Mosaic Law as it is written. They won't rebuild their temple and without it they have no atonement of sins*. They are a defunct religion which only serves to preserve their heritage and people as best it can, and it views all outsiders as cattle, pawns to use in their game.

*In the Spanish Inquisition, priests debated rabbis using this line of argumentation which resulted in the conversion of much of the Spanish Jewish population.

WEDO

Woodpecker
Zionist, religious Jews are Anti-Christ. Their several thousand page Talmud is just excuses to not follow the Mosaic Law as it is written. They won't rebuild their temple and without it they have no atonement of sins*. They are a defunct religion which only serves to preserve their heritage and people as best it can, and it views all outsiders as cattle, pawns to use in their game.

*In the Spanish Inquisition, priests debated rabbis using this line of argumentation which resulted in the conversion of much of the Spanish Jewish population.
If Zionist religious Jews are are anti-Christ...then what are Zionist Christians ....almost seems like a misnomer. Hahaha