The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Has anyone noticed this #JewishPrivilege thing all over Twitter? As someone who doesn't necessarily pay close attention to this topic, just sweeping through a lot of posts, it's been an interesting study of how Jews who post on Twitter see themselves. They are a beleaguered, suffering minority, hated by all, and susceptible to persecution at any moment. Half the posts are a picture of the Holocaust saying "here's my Jewish Privilege." No moat of money or influence can be big enough. They live in such fear, and I don't think it's pretend, that they behave like cornered animals. I think this is why they immediately slander, in very bad faith, anyone who disagrees with them substantively. They see even mild criticism as negatively as that of a "drive them from river to the sea" Palestinian.

Thinking about it from their perspective, I get it to some degree. What I don't see is self-reflection or any attempt to put themselves in the shoes of their critics. Many of us were jingoists at one time who eventually began to realize, you know, if my land was bombed I probably wouldn't think the country dropping them was "the greatest country in the world."

I saw little evidence of these Jewish check marks believing anything other than the cartoon view of themselves as the good guys in every story. Their forefathers weren't ever kicked out of a country for a good reason-- it was nothing but hate from their Christian overlords. And us Gentiles should just accept that the ADL, SPLC, and Jewish blue checkmarks should be the arbiters of free speech, ban hammering whoever they please so that Jews can keep building that moat against the inevitable flood that will beset them. They reported Roosh right away! No one should even wonder if their control of much of the entertainment, sports, and big media business is good for the rest of us. Nor those who wonder if Jews providing 75% of Dem money and over 50% of Rep big donor money (Sailer study from a year or two ago) has impacted Middle East policy and our free speech rights. And no one should notice who provides much of the funding for open borders, BLM, drag queens, and other things splintering Western society. And no white should go "hey wait a minute" when noticing that those Jews doing the "fellow white people" routine on them for white privilege, white supremacy, and slaver ancestors (which most whites didn't own) are part of wealthier group on average that was heavily involved in slavery itself. These Jews can't see the reality that "we have met the enemy and he is us." They manufacture enemies just like the US did with its imperialistic foreign policy.

And then on the other side, I never realized until the past month or two how many blacks are influenced by these Nation of Islam / Hebrew Israelite fellows saying, Forrest Gump style, that blacks are the real Jews....

Last edited:

Pooch32

Sparrow
Looks like Nick Cannon's video triggered a lot of people.

Full video
Any black quoting Farrakan is not our enemy. Unlike leftists, they don't want to genocide whites. Farrakan wants what we want, a separate black nation for black people. Farrakhan has identified Progressive Jews as an enemy to black interests and endorsed Trump in 2016. I am hoping his influence grows.

Any black quoting Farrakan is not our enemy. Unlike leftists, they don't want to genocide whites. Farrakan wants what we want, a separate black nation for black people. Farrakhan has identified Progressive Jews as an enemy to black interests and endorsed Trump in 2016. I am hoping his influence grows.
I've often thought that, if I were black, Farrakan's philosophy (but not his false religion) would entice me. He wants self-sufficiency and old-fashioned first-world morality amongst blacks. When his folks get in power, they enforce vice laws against blacks strictly and promote black-businesses. His biggest complaint is against Jews, whom he sees (rightly) as the biggest exploiters of blacks, both before and certainly after segregation.

Steve Sailer has pointed out that organized black power movements in the 1960s and the 1990s fizzled out when blacks turned on Jews. Jews were all fine promoting and funding and organizing blacks to scare Europeans, but when intelligent black leaders in the movements started noticing that most of their problems came from Jews and not Europeans the Jews abruptly cut off funds and stopped promoting them. It seems like the cycle may be repeating again.

Has anyone noticed this #JewishPrivilege thing all over Twitter? As someone who doesn't necessarily pay close attention to this topic, just sweeping through a lot of posts, it's been an interesting study of how Jews who post on Twitter see themselves. They are a beleaguered, suffering minority, hated by all, and susceptible to persecution at any moment. Half the posts are a picture of the Holocaust saying "here's my Jewish Privilege." No moat of money or influence can be big enough. They live in such fear, and I don't think it's pretend, that they behave like cornered animals. I think this is why they immediately slander, in very bad faith, anyone who disagrees with them substantively. They see even mild criticism as negatively as that of a "drive them from river to the sea" Palestinian.

Thinking about it from their perspective, I get it to some degree. What I don't see is self-reflection or any attempt to put themselves in the shoes of their critics. Many of us were jingoists at one time who eventually began to realize, you know, if my land was bombed I probably wouldn't think the country dropping them was "the greatest country in the world."

I saw little evidence of these Jewish check marks believing anything other than the cartoon view of themselves as the good guys in every story. Their forefathers weren't ever kicked out of a country for a good reason-- it was nothing but hate from their Christian overlords. And us Gentiles should just accept that the ADL, SPLC, and Jewish blue checkmarks should be the arbiters of free speech, ban hammering whoever they please so that Jews can keep building that moat against the inevitable flood that will beset them. They reported Roosh right away! No one should even wonder if their control of much of the entertainment, sports, and big media business is good for the rest of us. Nor those who wonder if Jews providing 75% of Dem money and over 50% of Rep big donor money (Sailer study from a year or two ago) has impacted Middle East policy and our free speech rights. And no one should notice who provides much of the funding for open borders, BLM, drag queens, and other things splintering Western society. And no white should go "hey wait a minute" when noticing that those Jews doing the "fellow white people" routine on them for white privilege, white supremacy, and slaver ancestors (which most whites didn't own) are part of wealthier group on average that was heavily involved in slavery itself. These Jews can't see the reality that "we have met the enemy and he is us." They manufacture enemies just like the US did with its imperialistic foreign policy.

And then on the other side, I never realized until the past month or two how many blacks are influenced by these Nation of Islam / Hebrew Israelite fellows saying, Forrest Gump style, that blacks are the real Jews....
The great Jewish trait of tribal loyalty comes with many drawbacks, but one is incredible solipsism. Jews are mentally conditioned to never admit fault---especially to themselves. Rather like women, both groups are far less capable of self-reflection and admitting their own faults to themselves than other groups. Its not for nothing Jewish men have been considered "effeminate" and unmanly throughout history.

Pooch32

Sparrow
Steve Sailer has pointed out that organized black power movements in the 1960s and the 1990s fizzled out when blacks turned on Jews. Jews were all fine promoting and funding and organizing blacks to scare Europeans, but when intelligent black leaders in the movements started noticing that most of their problems came from Jews and not Europeans the Jews abruptly cut off funds and stopped promoting them. It seems like the cycle may be repeating again.
Black separation from whites can only be actualized until the leftist holiness spiral is halted and the unofficial official state religion of Progressivism is replaced by a healthy state religion thus restoring the dying Republic. If we are lucky, Caesar Augustus Trump or someone else on the right will be the one to do that.

The Jewish religion was fulfilled in Christ, then replaced by Christ.

The majority of Jews did not accept that second part, so they also rejected the first. The immediate consequence was the execution of their Messiah. The continuing consequence, to this very day, is the hatred of Christians.

That being said, it is not appropriate to hate the Jews as a race. Actual "Anti Semitism" is something Christians must not allow. Jesus, as a human, was a Jew; as were the 12 apostles, as was Saul (Paul), as were
most of Jesus' initial followers.

Any 'race' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. Any 'religious' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. ANY race, or non-Christian (religious) person that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him.

Case by case examination of all people, and all religions, using only the Bible as the measuring stick. Anything else would be offensive to Christ, who died for all men that have converted to faith in him.

Galatians 3:28
Acts 10:34-35
John 3:16

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
No moat of money or influence can be big enough. They live in such fear, and I don't think it's pretend, that they behave like cornered animals. I think this is why they immediately slander, in very bad faith, anyone who disagrees with them substantively.
It's Jewish Fragility, but you will never hear it called such. They are hypersensitive to any sort of criticism. Even making truthful statements about them, like stating that 6 Jewish media firms control 96% of the media content will get you labeled as a hater or a racist.
elon.png

But yes, #NotAllTractors

Attachments

Athanasius

Kingfisher
That being said, it is not appropriate to hate the Jews as a race. Actual "Anti Semitism" is something Christians must not allow. Jesus, as a human, was a Jew; as were the 12 apostles, as was Saul (Paul), as were most of Jesus' initial followers. ... Any 'race' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. Any 'religious' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. ANY race, or non-Christian (religious) person that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. ... Case by case examination of all people, and all religions, using only the Bible as the measuring stick. Anything else would be offensive to Christ, who died for all men that have converted to faith in him.
Agreed, and of course, but with an important addendum: It is not "hating" the Jew to point the things out I've pointed out earlier. Often in the church people buy the worldly / ADL line that any criticism of Jews is hate. In all other spheres we take background into consideration, but with the Jewish people who run the media, entertainment, and who massively fund political agendas we're expected to see everyone as atomized individuals without noticing that their ethnicity/religious background has something to do with how they act. Christians saw right through this when Obama downplayed the Muslim angle in the terror bombings years ago, as if they were all disconnected, random terrorist events not informed by a particular religious philosophy. This is cowardice that calls on Christians to be non-discerning. It's basically discouraging people from recognizing that many Jewish people are our enemies, to use the word you did, for the reason you mentioned (John 15:18). And we're to love our enemies, but that doesn't mean we should be lacking in discernment of our foes. How did Jesus put it: be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves (Matt 10:16).

Last edited:

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
The Jewish religion was fulfilled in Christ, then replaced by Christ.

The majority of Jews did not accept that second part, so they also rejected the first. The immediate consequence was the execution of their Messiah. The continuing consequence, to this very day, is the hatred of Christians.

That being said, it is not appropriate to hate the Jews as a race. Actual "Anti Semitism" is something Christians must not allow. Jesus, as a human, was a Jew; as were the 12 apostles, as was Saul (Paul), as were
most of Jesus' initial followers.

Any 'race' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. Any 'religious' Jew that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him. ANY race, or non-Christian (religious) person that truly turns to Christ is our brother in him.

Case by case examination of all people, and all religions, using only the Bible as the measuring stick. Anything else would be offensive to Christ, who died for all men that have converted to faith in him.

Galatians 3:28
Acts 10:34-35
John 3:16
Jews For Jesus may be worth supporting. It is telling that the Jewish power structure does not like Jews For Jesus.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Funny, it's the opposite here.
But I've mostly met women.
Agree with you Oberrheiner. Jewish women were largely insufferable but I did have a weakness for trying to fornicate with them. In general that temptation is a struggle across the board & it feels like sweet revenge gaming a Jewess (and there is one that was so batshit crazy but to this day has a soft spot for me & tries to reach out to me). They are somewhat prevalent in some of the affluent suburbs of major cities (and in the cities themselves).

WEDO

Woodpecker
I had a Jewish girlfriend once....she was extremely good in bed....I'd put her in the top three of my life. A lot of women have redeeming qualities that aren't ready apparent.

Unlike Roosh ...who saw the light and ended his philandering ways .....I became a family man by prioritizing the relationships with my daughter and wife above all else..... the fear of losing my relationship with my daughter is what really keeps me in line.

kel

Pelican
Agreed (not re: woman, but in general). I have a lot of jewish friends, so #notalljews obviously, but American jews seem much more like the rootless urbanite blogger killwhitey types. Frankly I see Israel as an expression of liberal American/western Jews in the middle east, rather than the other way around as a lot of JQers think. If the shit hits the fan soon of course a lot of jews will make aliyah, but honestly if not I'm kinda expecting American jewry to turn on the Israelites as that becomes more and more socially advantageous to do.

Re: women, every girlfriend I've had (not every b*ng, obviously, but acutal girlfriend) except one has been jewish, so I guess I have/had a type.

Goni

Robin
Already happening. Soros hates Israel. There is a split between Progressive atheist Globalist Jews and god-fearing Orthodox Nationalist Jews.
Israel is in large a terrorist state created on a true genocide and ethnic cleaning happening in a time span of 70 years.

On the other hand, I would not call those people as God fearing people nor are Orthodox jews the ones who created Isreal, the ones who dominate Israel or the ones who are majority in Israel.

Israel was created by the same Jews that dominate West since before WW1 and have been dominating it and large part of global finance for the last 300-400 years now.

kel

Pelican
Yeah, it's been brewing for a while but it's tough to tell how serious any of it is. I still maintain that if shit really does hit the fan in the next five or so years a lot of leftists are going to be shocked how many of their friends suddenly turn into zionists and high tail it for Israel (and being subverting Israeli culture, lol). If things stay semi-stable for longer than that, though, they'll throw Israel under the bus and unofficially confirm NYC and other cities as the seat of ethnic jewish power.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
I was just watching a full interview of Nick Cannons', alot about blackness, and how whiteness is whack. It doesn't bother me them saying they are superior or they have melanin power. They actually made a good point that europe, geographically speaking isn't a continent. I believe in european culture, and Christian culture - seperate from white culture. If you don't have some utopian liberal diverse mindset, it shouldn't bother you.

Anyway, we keep seeing his melanin commentary coming up everywhere, as he is fired for anti semitism. This video is a little harder to find, not a friend of the algorithm, but still on youtube. We know he was banned for anti semitism, but then why does everyone keep quoting his melanin comments.

Short of the story, when you watch this video is that NICK KNOWS...and more than just a little.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Already happening. Soros hates Israel. There is a split between Progressive atheist Globalist Jews and god-fearing Orthodox Nationalist Jews.
EMJ has talked about this for years. Out of the frustrations of the E. European shtetls, Jews were either drawn to communism (left wing) or Zionism (right wing). It's the latter that has informed toxic American foreign policy for a many years, most glaringly during the GW Bush presidency. In the US, both Zionists and lefties among the movers and shakers support speech restrictions on criticism of Jews and open borders. And before anyone does the girl thing, no, not every single prominent Jewish person, but generally that is the case. That is what keeps politicians' coffers full of Jewish money.

I have no problem with Jews having their own homeland. I just don't want them subverting mine.

And incidentally...