The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I was on black Twitter reading the #nickcannon tag last night, and comment after comment was about how these nasty white people got Cannon. As Sailer pointed out, though, he got nailed because of "anti-semitism." Does the MSM ever use the word "anti-white" seriously? Is it even a word to them unless it's in disapproving quote marks when they perform a two-minute hate on the latest "white supremacist?" If Cannon hadn't said the J word, he likely would've been fine.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Empress Wife @EmpressWife:"If you’re White and think caring about your own people and continuation of your people is somehow wrong or controversial, you have been brainwashed by jewish values. Stop caring about the opinion of an alien, hypocritical tribe.
'According to the Talmud, one may kill any gentile.' - Rabbi Ido Elba http://www.talmudunmasked.com"

Empress Wife @EmpressWife: "The Bible predicted that the state of israel would become a homosexual, paedophile paradise.
“And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.” (Revelation 11:8)"

Empress Wife @EmpressWife: "@Matt_Heimbach Your gaslighting isnt working, jew. For the people who are watching. Research the authoritative writings of the pedo talmudic rabbi Simeon Bar Yochai and supremacist writings of Maimonedes. Research also how many babies a rabbi rapes in his lifetime: Brit Milah
And read this link: http://www.talmudunmasked.com
@BlackLivesMatter9"

A B C D E F G H I (((J))) K L M N O P...

What's next, they have the letter J removed from the alphabet?

Things just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

I have always wondered if the atheist Jews in the US and Israel relocate to Astana, Kazakhstan, maybe that will become their new state of Israel...and then the current state of Israel might suffer from a series of "unfortunate events"...if you know what I mean.

Regardless, though Israel is protected...it appears unstable.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
No matter how much stolen money and foreign blood gets poured out for Israel it will always be a shithole because it's full of jews. It's unpleasantly simple, and it's also the primary reason they hate Europeans with a passion. They cannot remake what we built, even as a carbon copy, even with an unlimited budget, because their racial spirit is still so demonically infested that no matter their IQ they cannot stop cheating each other, cheating their society, and basically shitting where they eat en masse.

No matter how white their skin is, no matter how high their IQ is, their soul is still Arabic.

No matter how much stolen money and foreign blood gets poured out for Israel it will always be a shithole because it's full of jews. It's unpleasantly simple, and it's also the primary reason they hate Europeans with a passion. They cannot remake what we built, even as a carbon copy, even with an unlimited budget, because their racial spirit is still so demonically infested that no matter their IQ they cannot stop cheating each other, cheating their society, and basically shitting where they eat en masse.

No matter how white their skin is, no matter how high their IQ is, their soul is still Arabic.
To be honest, I don't put much faith in the IQ system being accurate at all. Psychology is also a Jewish creation that has proven to be a whole mess of nonsense that doesn't truly help anyone.

The people that argue that psychology helps them have been brainwashed and hypnotized into believing so.

I find it a little too convenient that the Jews create the IQ test and coincidentally, they are the ones with the highest IQ in the world?

This childish rationally alludes to their "we are the chosen special boys" worldview they have been clinging to since ancient times.

They are basically the "We is Kangz" Wakandians of the middle east.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
The first rule of IQ is if you're low-IQ, you do not talk about IQ :)

To use a car analogy so that everbody understands, people see the max power and say hey, this number is bogus, it's not correlated to whether this vehicule will take me reliably and efficiently from A to B.
Well, no shit ..

The first rule of IQ is if you're low-IQ, you do not talk about IQ :)

To use a car analogy so that everbody understands, people see the max power and say hey, this number is bogus, it's not correlated to whether this vehicule will take me reliably and efficiently from A to B.
Well, no shit ..
I just want to make clear that I definitely believe in the existence of people ranging from low intelligence to high intelligence, but I just feel that the IQ system that the Jewish people came up with isn't reliable to truly measure intelligence levels.

For example, one could be asked obviously biased questions on history and score lower on an IQ test, when in fact the historical question could have more than one answer based on different cultural perspectives.

I talk about intelligence often, but I don't ascribe to their IQ system as the only way to measure intelligence.

As for my IQ, I took an official IQ test issued by my long-term psychologist years ago when I was a highschool teen suffering from manic depression and social anxiety. I scored 148, but I didn't feel any sense of "wow, amazing" when hearing the news because even then I was extremely skeptical about IQ tests and psychology.

Basically, my parents forced me to keep seeing a psychologist weekly for about 2 years.

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
If you're high IQ and passed a test I think you should be able to understand what it measures, what its limitations are, and how big or small the potential for abuse would be.

148 should not wow you but it's an indication, that there are many things which you will do differently than others, and the implications will be significant one way or the other (among other things).

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Jews For Jesus may be worth supporting. It is telling that the Jewish power structure does not like Jews For Jesus.
People who follow Jews for Jesus are typically hardcore Zionists.
Jews dislike them partly because their religion is some bizarre bastardization of Judaism and Christianity, but mostly because the people following it are Goys. They don't hate us because we don't believe their religion. They hate us for who we are.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I was just watching a full interview of Nick Cannons', alot about blackness, and how whiteness is whack. It doesn't bother me them saying they are superior or they have melanin power. They actually made a good point that europe, geographically speaking isn't a continent. I believe in european culture, and Christian culture - seperate from white culture. If you don't have some utopian liberal diverse mindset, it shouldn't bother you.

Anyway, we keep seeing his melanin commentary coming up everywhere, as he is fired for anti semitism. This video is a little harder to find, not a friend of the algorithm, but still on youtube. We know he was banned for anti semitism, but then why does everyone keep quoting his melanin comments.

Short of the story, when you watch this video is that NICK KNOWS...and more than just a little.

He definitely knows. The Weinsteins, Epsteins & Cohens in Manhattan & LA that cut his checks made it clear enough to him who they are o_O. Full video below:

Peacock
Gold Member
A lot of Black America is redpilled ont the JQ because they have lived among them for generations, as tenants, employees and subordinates in urban places like NYC/Harlem, Philly, Chicago, Cleveland, LA, etc. That's especially true of Black celebrities, most of whom are athletes or entertainers, as well as the leading Black public figures intellectuals.

So gatekeepers like Thomas Sowell will speak for literally hours on end about the history and culture of slavery, but never mention that it was mostly a Jewish business, while academics like Tony Martin got harrassed and chased out form his college tenure for doing well-researched scholarly work quoting Jewish academics.

Peacock
Gold Member
Agree with you Oberrheiner. Jewish women were largely insufferable but I did have a weakness for trying to fornicate with them. In general that temptation is a struggle across the board & it feels like sweet revenge gaming a Jewess (and there is one that was so batshit crazy but to this day has a soft spot for me & tries to reach out to me). They are somewhat prevalent in some of the affluent suburbs of major cities (and in the cities themselves).
Agreed (not re: woman, but in general). I have a lot of jewish friends, so #notalljews obviously, but American jews seem much more like the rootless urbanite blogger killwhitey types. Frankly I see Israel as an expression of liberal American/western Jews in the middle east, rather than the other way around as a lot of JQers think. If the shit hits the fan soon of course a lot of jews will make aliyah, but honestly if not I'm kinda expecting American jewry to turn on the Israelites as that becomes more and more socially advantageous to do.

Re: women, every girlfriend I've had (not every b*ng, obviously, but acutal girlfriend) except one has been jewish, so I guess I have/had a type.
We've grown up watching Jewish women on TV and in the movies, portrayed as the alpha race women and archetype of desirability. There are a lot of guys out there who think that Elaine Benes or Amy Shumer are beautiful women. This has an effect on the "love map" or type of partner we become attracted to as adults.

The conditioning is a lot worse for goy women though, there are a lot more Jewish men who are idolized in mass culture, on TV, in films and in pop music, with hundreds of millions of women looking at men like Bob "Dylan", Leonard Cohen, Woody Allen, Dustin Hoffman as their masculine ideal.

This process is carefully described in Blackpilled's analysis of Norma Rae, which features a southern girl who rejects her culture, portrayed in the film as toxic and backwards, she worships the heroic social activist NY Jew main character who disdains her culture and nationality:

That's the kind of programming this girl's mother grew up with:
EZnVU0mU4AEebRG.png

Last edited:
I always find it interesting that even after all that is presented as facts of (((their))) subversion, there are individuals who would still wish to think that not all Jews are like that, and that their in-group behavior is not genetically inherited, and Talmudically preached.

I would split this into three different groups of individuals:

1. Ardent philo-semites who have been conditioned so deeply throughout their lives that they truly believe the purpose of their existence is to serve Israel and the Jewish tribe. This group also includes certain "Evangelical" communities in the United States who sincerely believe that serving, honoring, and protecting Jews and Israel is the true purpose of a Christian.
  2. "Red-Pilled" individuals who can certainly see the abnormalities in our society, but tend to find comfort in following Jewish preachers of the cultural cause, such as Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, Jay Sekulow, and on and on. This group is also moderated by the aforementioned preachers who may direct them immediately to a single predetermined scapegoat, George Soros, the moment they sense a true awakening of the individual and the development of an antisemitic view.
  3. Finally, the last group I would classify as the well-educated and individualistic American capitalist. These individuals, while very intelligent in every other sense, have so much faith in the American system and the way of life they've been conditioned to value, that they will go to great lengths to re-label the (((subverters))) as "Globalists", "Industrialists", "Bankers" or "The Elite" - a few bad apples, if you will. They will usually also have stories of successful or enterprising Jews whom they personally know, or have read a great deal about, and how these are a shining beacon of the American market economy that is available to everyone, as long as they receive a top education and work hard to achieve their dreams.
There are, of course, the overlaps and spillovers from one category to the next, but when I come across anyone matching these descriptions and attempting to defend, or at least lessen the group charges against (((them))), I simply walk away. There is no point in engaging such individuals at this time. There is indeed hope for them, but not now and especially not in the current environment.

Since I mentioned the number one favorite scapegoat, George Soros: How many have heard of one billionaire and highly influential Moshe Kantor and his "Secure Tolerance" initiative? How about him labeling the New Testament as the most legal antisemitic book currently in publication, and using his European Jewish Congress to introduce plans for disclaimers to be printed at the beginning of every Christian Bible, and to include margin warnings to highlight our Holy Scripture's "antisemitic" passages?

I have not provided any links as I am not striving to win any arguments here. For those interested and unfamiliar with him (and many others like him), any rudimentary web search shall return sufficient factual information.

This is one of the best things I've ever read on this issue. I would be interested in a (rational) response.
That you would consider a "critical analysis" by a Jewish author as one of the best things ever read on the issue, is very telling. As a very rational response, I would point you to the actual, complete works of Dr. MacDonald to serve as rebuttals. Although we all know that this is not what you were seeking, and by requesting a "rational" response, the ultimate goal may have been to turn this thread into a never-ending academic talk that could be refuted by references to works of other Jewish authors, because why not: they are either currently employed and credentialed professors/academics or heavily published and endorsed ones.

Thus, instead of reading the linked and very lengthy analysis by one (((Nathan Cofnas))), I would advise anyone to first begin by reading the work referenced in that publication.

Waverer

Sparrow
By rational I meant dealing with the points on their merits rather than responding with the fact that someone is Jewish, and with wild guesswork about my motivations.

Given the article I mentioned is a detailed response to McDonald's books can you explain how McDonald's books are themselves a response to the article? Can you or others actually explain on what points Cofnas is wrong?