The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

I know I may get digitally flogged for my ignorance with this post, but here it goes:

I have seen several attachments posted in this forum of group-shots with all the Jews of various media outlets.

Most of them have a blue 'star of David' on their respective headshot photo, but a few (rare) have a white 'star of David' on their picture.

What determines blue, vs white?

Thanks.

Peacock
Gold Member
Wrong. Rick Wiles and TruNews are 100% legit, poster153712646 is way off here.

poster153712646 is either making an honest mistake here, or he could be a professional troll.

Last edited:
Wrong. Rick Wiles and TruNews are 100% legit, poster153712646 is way off here.

poster153712646 is either making an honest mistake here, or he could be a professional troll.
I must have been fooled, but only because I am not at all familiar with Rick Wiles and TruNews.

I will check out some of his content.

Peacock
Gold Member
Rick Wiles and his TruNews crew are based Evangelicals who were banned in the early purges from Youtube, their reporting and analyses are high quality.

Israel also went as far as bombing Jewish targets in Iraq, created and inflamed a climate of antisemitism in Arab countries to spur emigration to Israel.

..how did they know about the bombing? The judge concluded they knew because a connection existed between the Zionist underground and the bomb throwers.This, too, was the conclusion of Wilbur Crane Eveland, a former senior officer in the Central Intelligence Agency, whom I had the opportunity to meet in New York in 1988. In his book, Ropes of Sand, whose publication the ClA opposed, Eveland writes:

In attempts to portray the Iraqis as anti-American and to terrorize the Jews, the Zionists planted bombs in the U.S. Information Service library and in synagogues. Soon leaflets began to appear urging Jews to flee to Israel. . . . Although the Iraqi police later provided our embassy with evidence to show that the synagogue and library bombings, as well as the anti-Jewish and anti-American leaflet campaigns, had been the work of an underground Zionist organization, most of the world believed reports that Arab terrorism had motivated the flight of the Iraqi Jews whom the Zionists had “rescued” really just in order to increase Israel's Jewish population.
Eveland doesn't detail the evidence linking the Zionists to the attacks, but in my book I do. In 1955, for example, I organized in Israel a panel of Jewish attorneys of Iraqi origin to handle claims of Iraqi Jews who still had property in Iraq. One well known attorney, who asked that I not give his name, confided in me that the laboratory tests in Iraq had confirmed that the anti-American leaflets found at the American Cultural Center bombing were typed on the same typewriter and duplicated on the same stenciling machine as the leaflets distributed by the Zionist movement just before the April 8th bombing.

Tests also showed that the type of explosive used in the Beit-Lawi attack matched traces of explosives found in the suitcase of an Iraqi Jew by the name of Yosef Basri. Basri, a lawyer, together with Shalom Salih, a shoemaker, would be put on trial for the attacks in December 1951 and executed the following month. Both men were members of Hashura, the military arm of the Zionist underground. Salih ultimately confessed that he, Basri and a third man, Yosef Habaza, carried out the attacks.

By the time of the executions in January 1952, all but 6,000 of an estimated 125,000 Iraqi Jews had fled to Israel. Moreover, the pro-British, pro-Zionist puppet el-Said saw to it that all of their possessions were frozen, including their cash assets. (There were ways of getting Iraqi dinars out, but when the immigrants went to exchange them in Israel they found that the Israeli government kept 50 percent of the value.) Even those Iraqi Jews who had not registered to emigrate, but who happened to be abroad, faced loss of their nationality if they didn't return within a specified time. An ancient, cultured, prosperous community had been uprooted and its people transplanted to a land dominated by East European Jews, whose culture was not only foreign but entirely hateful to them.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Nose + head shape + professional looking video, sounds like a honey pot to me just like supplement hawker Jonestein...

They want to draw out the bad goys so they can get them unpersoned (fired, bank account cancelled, jobless, homeless) later on...
Draw out the bad goys how?

I hate to break it to you but (assuming you're here in good faith) participating on this forum regardless of your post history marks you for much worse than "fired, bank account cancelled, jobless, homeless". Everyone is marked. Heck, they don't want more than 10% of the population to see out the next 30 years. You really think posting or watching or liking or commenting on that video is going to be what pushes you into the irredeemable-goyslave category? Mate, you're already there.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
So apparently there’s a show called fiveish where a bunch of jewish kids hang out and go on adventures with a giant five dollar bill. It’s made by actual jews and no I’m not making this up.

In these times, we are past the Jewish Question. It is now, the "Jewish Problem". We, as Christians, do not enjoy control of, and freedom in, any of our ancestral lands to discuss a "question". It is a problem, that at this point requires absolute recognition. Consequently, this absolute recognition must aid us in helping change our lives and to chart a better course, be it for our family, for our Church, for our community, and so on. As a starting point, we must free ourselves of talking points presented to us by Jews, political circus shows, and dependence on lifestyles that create dependence on them within a vicious circle.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
I was reading an interesting piece a few weeks ago that Ashkenazi Jews are basically the useful idiots just above goy under Jewish hierarchy. Their was a Hebrew word assigned to them that escapes me now. Sephardic and Mizrahi seem to be the real or pure Jews and the Ashkenazi are purely designed as weapons and tools to carry out all the dirty work for the Jewish/Talmud order of things.

I know for a fact to reach certain positions of power in Israel your Jewish lineage and purity has to be proven and date well back. Im not sure if there is any truth to the above but I did find it interesting and would kind of make sense.