The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

pitbullowner

Pelican
Oddly my mega upload got removed. I'll update it again under a different account. Some faggot on Twitter likely reported it on my cunning_wn Twitter account

Anyone know of any file hosting site that's not cucked ?

• Concerned
Reactions: 911

clutch

Q came up because Pizzagate broke and the elites realized that suppressing it would lead to 'normies' digging into it themselves, so they came up a story of how there's a super secret infiltration of undercover patriots that are 'getting to the bottom of it' and organizing secret underground raids and other ludicrous shit, and the boomers predictably went back to eating McDonalds and watching TV with a sense of moral superiority that they were 'fighting the man' (keep in mind their formative years were spent 'fighting the man' by sitting around smoking pot and watching TV).
This is a bad take on Q. My advice to those who don't follow Q and have not read the 4000+ Q drops is to refrain from offering bad takes. Q started a few weeks after the biggest mass shooting in US history. What is your take on the Vegas shootings - who did it and what was done about it? Those who follow Q closely know who was responsible (individuals from Saudi Arabia) and know that action was taken immediately over in Saudi Arabia. Do you believe John McCain died of brain cancer? Those who follow Q closely know that John McCain was put to death for being a traitor. In an average year, there are about 1,000 sealed indictments. Over the last two and a half years, since Q started, there have been a total of about 186,000 sealed indictments. That's about a 70x increase. That would seem to indicate major action is in process.

Many times Q has told its followers to fight. The average Q follower has not been complacent. This is not a ground war, it is an information war and the battlefield is twitter. That is why you see (or should see if you're on twitter) so many Q followers trying to spread the word. They recognize it is an information war and the best thing we can be doing is trying to wake up normies while the shadow war rages on. We are dealing with a cabal that has been around for centuries and has significant wealth and power around the globe. And on top of that, we live in a world full of normies who don't even realize what we're up against. The swamp is deep, the corruption is very entrenched across the world and Q and team (Trump administration and US military) can't just arrest Obama, tell everybody they are satanic pedophiles, and not have people lose their minds and have the cabal strike back in a very deadly way. There has never been a war like this before and they need to get it done right. Oh, and they're "saving Israel for last".

ginsu

Robin
This is a bad take on Q. My advice to those who don't follow Q and have not read the 4000+ Q drops is to refrain from offering bad takes. Q started a few weeks after the biggest mass shooting in US history. What is your take on the Vegas shootings - who did it and what was done about it? Those who follow Q closely know who was responsible (individuals from Saudi Arabia) and know that action was taken immediately over in Saudi Arabia. Do you believe John McCain died of brain cancer? Those who follow Q closely know that John McCain was put to death for being a traitor. In an average year, there are about 1,000 sealed indictments. Over the last two and a half years, since Q started, there have been a total of about 186,000 sealed indictments. That's about a 70x increase. That would seem to indicate major action is in process.

Many times Q has told its followers to fight. The average Q follower has not been complacent. This is not a ground war, it is an information war and the battlefield is twitter. That is why you see (or should see if you're on twitter) so many Q followers trying to spread the word. They recognize it is an information war and the best thing we can be doing is trying to wake up normies while the shadow war rages on. We are dealing with a cabal that has been around for centuries and has significant wealth and power around the globe. And on top of that, we live in a world full of normies who don't even realize what we're up against. The swamp is deep, the corruption is very entrenched across the world and Q and team (Trump administration and US military) can't just arrest Obama, tell everybody they are satanic pedophiles, and not have people lose their minds and have the cabal strike back in a very deadly way. There has never been a war like this before and they need to get it done right. Oh, and they're "saving Israel for last".
Lets say this is all true which i'm very skeptical about, why can't they just arrest Obama and open up the box about how the elite are pedophiles ?. It would immediatly turn the populace against those elites, but they aren't doing that are they. Why are they fighting in the shadows which is the territory of the elite and evil. A skill wich they have refined for 1000 years as you say. Isn't truth the weapon of good and a weapon that the enemy has no access to. Why aren't they using it ?. Who loves to play shadow games and fight information wars ?, that's right the elite and ''cabal'' does. Why would it be a problem if normies lose their mind ?, they have lost their minds already long ago due to all the brainwashing only a true redpilling moment can save them. There is a worldwide fake pandemic going on that scared normies senseless, how would exposing the pedophile elites be a worse thing ?. At least they wouldn't fear for their own lives in that event. ''We have to wake them up slowly or their brain will explode'' seems like a good excuse to stall.

I think its just a roleplay or a group which indeed is in government but they don't go all the way to the top, especially not to Trump. Q is for the type of person who is smart enough to see the truth in things but still hopeful/naive enough to fall for the idea that someone is going to save them. They have a need to believe in something, otherwise they would fall into despair/blackpill.

I have a feeling that trump is chosen as the winner this round, it doesn't make any sense that joe biden and kamala harris where chosen to go up against him, its almost like its a setup for them to take a fall on purpose. He probably wasn't supposed to win the first time around, but they are making use of this event. So how is trump fighting the system when the system is putting those weak opponents in front of him now and doing him a favor ?. People are still not sure whether trump is good or bad, it has cause a massive division in the right, why is that ?. I'm glad hes there though as opposed to the other options. But he acts as a drum of war and pacifying the right and divided it at the same time. If that's his role its pretty genius. Look at how much energy the leftist movement has gotten since his election they are starting what looks like a revolution right now, and where is the right ?.

If you have to dig through 4000+ encrypted and vague posts and piece everything together it should already tell you something is not right. Who has time for that ?, normies certainly don't. It just gives you the feeling you are working and accomplishing something, trying to solve these mystery posts. Feeling like a secret agent. Its a war on twitter, cool a platform that is controlled top to bottom by the enemy ?. If it was a war it would be lost from the start. As long as ppl are twittering about some resistance they are not in the streets in front of the elites houses. Meanwhile the BLM and antifa soldiers are on the street.

Last edited:

clutch

Lets say this is all true which i'm very skeptical about, why can't they just arrest Obama and open up the box about how the elite are pedophiles ?. It would immediatly turn the populace against those elites, but they aren't doing that are they. Why are they fighting in the shadows which is the territory of the elite and evil. A skill wich they have refined for 1000 years as you say. Isn't truth the weapon of good and a weapon that the enemy has no access to. Why aren't they using it ?. Who loves to play shadow games and fight information wars ?, that's right the elite and ''cabal'' does. Why would it be a problem if normies lose their mind ?, they have lost their minds already long ago due to all the brainwashing only a true redpilling moment can save them. There is a worldwide fake pandemic going on that scared normies senseless, how would exposing the pedophile elites be a worse thing ?. At least they wouldn't fear for their own lives in that event. ''We have to wake them up slowly or their brain will explode'' seems like a good excuse to stall.

I think its just a roleplay or a group which indeed is in government but they don't go all the way to the top, especially not to Trump. Q is for the type of person who is smart enough to see the truth in things but still hopeful/naive enough to fall for the idea that someone is going to save them. They have a need to believe in something, otherwise they would fall into despair/blackpill.

I have a feeling that trump is chosen as the winner this round, it doesn't make any sense that joe biden and kamala harris where chosen to go up against him, its almost like its a setup for them to take a fall on purpose. So how is trump fighting the system when the system is putting those weak opponents in front of him and doing him a favor ?. I'm still not sure if trump is good or bad and that also should say something what is this guy really about. I'm glad hes there though as opposed to the other options. But he acts as a drum of war and pacifying the right at the same time. If that's his role its pretty genius. Look at how much energy the leftist movement has gotten since his election they are starting what looks like a revolution right now, and where is the right ?.

If you have to dig through 4000+ encrypted and vague posts and piece everything together it should already tell you something is not right. Who has time for that ?, normies certainly don't. It just gives you the feeling you are working and accomplishing something, trying to solve these mystery posts. Feeling like a secret agent. Its a war on twitter, cool a platform that is controlled top to bottom by the enemy ?. If it was a war it would be lost from the start. As long as ppl are twittering about some resistance they are not in the streets in front of the elites houses. You know who is on the streets right now, thats right the enemies BLM and antifa soldiers.
I realized after my last post that there was a separate Q thread so my response will be my last Q post in this JQ thread. Happy to discuss more in that thread, but I haven't read it yet. It's been a while since I've been on the Roosh forums.

Anyway, I brought up two examples of accomplishments in the first paragraph in response to the claim that nothing was happening. You have your doubts about the truth of those things, but the Q posts explain the McCain situation and you can easily find a clip of John Kasich saying they "put [McCain] to death" within 24 hours of McCain's death. And his daughter saying, "you can't kill him again" in reference to her father. As for Vegas, as I understand it, the Saudis went to Vegas to kill the prince, he was not where they expected him to be, but they still opened fire on the people anyway. The Trump administration worked with Saudi leaders on the arrests. That was almost three years ago, so I've forgotten some of the details at this point.

There are numerous other examples of progress, but the media doesn't highlight these things. First and foremost, Trump is the first president in decades to refrain from starting wars and has worked on ending military conflict. How often do you hear about ISIS now? Never. Why? Because it was a CIA (and John McCain) operation and they've ended that nonsense. We've made peace with North Korea, or rather freed North Korea. Kim Jong-Un was a prisoner of the cabal. The cabal was setting up NK, like Iran, as a rogue state to use nukes. Contrast that with Hillary Clinton who basically campaigned on WWIII with Russia. Trump continues to make progress with the wall.

As for telling people the truth about the pedophiles, they won't believe Trump. Before he was president he would drop truth bombs on twitter and nobody would believe him (example: Obama's fake birth certificate). If Trump said in a press conference that Hillary Clinton is involved in human trafficking and satanic rituals he would be laughed at by normies. Moreover, it would just anger the cabal and they would do another school shooting. As for arresting these people, well, two points. Firstly, they've arrested tons of pedophile cabal members (Epstein, Maxwell, NXIVM members, John of God, etc.). These are big players connected to some of the world's most powerful people. Do you think that would have happened under Clinton? But these cases need to be air tight and the judge can't be corrupt. You have to drain the swamp first and restructure the system, otherwise the corrupt practices will continue when corrupt people simply replace other corrupt people. That is a major work in progress and I believe Trump has appointed 200 or so federal judges. Fingers crossed most are good.

Admittedly, when Q started, I thought we would have seen more major arrests by now. But to me, the fact that it is taking longer just shows how complex of a job this is and it is more reason for concern and more reason to fight (the information war). In terms of taking to the streets, that is not a realistic option for the average person at this point. The average person has a family and job and more to lose than 18-year-old Antifa degenerates. But sure, if things get a lot worse, that may need to happen. I don't think they will, I think a lot of this election year hysterics orchestrated by the cabal. As Q pointed out, the last time BLM trended like this on Google was in...2016. I think after the election, the COVID nonsense will die down because they will no longer have a need to push for mail in ballots and keeping dementia Joe out of the public eye and away from debates. Progress is being made behind the scenes, but don't expect CNN and NYT to tell you about it.

Last edited:

wannable alpha

Woodpecker

This man was one-year old when the events happened. How can he be called to give testimony? Might as well as call individuals who were fetuses when the war was happening.

Also, look at the last paragraph - "Six million Jewish people died in Nazi concentration camps during World War II. Also killed were hundreds of thousands of Roma people and people with mental or physical disabilities." --> No, 500,000 gypsies (Romani and Sinti) were killed. No one is supposed to question the 6 million figure but it's completely okay to underplay the non-Jewish victims.