The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Mosquitos can only settle in swamps, but there’s also no reason to let a bunch of mosquitos buzz around you looking for blood to suck.
Let's not get the poor mosquitos into this. I have a feeling they might be as much of a victim here, as us:

HELLO, FELLOW MOSQUITOS

Humour aside, the Jewish saying "2 Jews, 3 Opinions" is representative of Talmudic Pilpul which always ends in "What's best for the Jews".

This is inherently in-group behavior that transcends religious events and seems to carry on genetically.

I think everyone on this forum would be familiar with the story of Esther. For those who may not be, Esther was the Jewish queen of the Persian King Xerxes, around the year 475 BC. One of the king's advisors, named Haman, had begun to mistrust the Jews, especially questioning the loyalty of Esther's cousin Mordecai. Haman then looks to eliminate the Jews, constructing a large fallows to hand Mordecai. Esther, through typical Jewish cunning actions, manages to turn the tables and have Haman hanged instead. The Jewish holiday of Purim celebrates this specific event.

Then we have yet another documented, pre-Christian, anti-Jewish event, in the year 410 BC. Here, the Egyptian military commander Vidranga attacked and destroyed the Jewish temple at Elephantine, due to the typical mistrust emerging from the tribe's actions.

Then there were the Greeks that "began to notice" the Jews and their in-group behaviors, more specifically references by Plato, then by Theophrastus, then Gabba, then Hecateus, subsequently followed by writings of Egyptian high priests and Roman philosophers.

This behavior of entering and destroying host civilizations has persisted before Christ, and for as long as documented history has existed. What happened with our Lord Jesus Christ and continues to happen to this day, needs no additional coverage.

My point is this: There is a distinct connection between a member of the tribe and their behavior. I have seen interviews of Jewish converts to Christianity (not you, of course) who have simply chosen the faith solely for having interpreted it as a Jewish movement (example of Talmudic thought) and inherently good for the Jews (starting with themselves). The level of arrogance and pride that even some converts demonstrate is not Christian to begin with.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Let's not get the poor mosquitos into this. I have a feeling they might be as much of a victim here, as us:

HELLO, FELLOW MOSQUITOS

Humour aside, the Jewish saying "2 Jews, 3 Opinions" is representative of Talmudic Pilpul which always ends in "What's best for the Jews".

This is inherently in-group behavior that transcends religious events and seems to carry on genetically.

I think everyone on this forum would be familiar with the story of Esther. For those who may not be, Esther was the Jewish queen of the Persian King Xerxes, around the year 475 BC. One of the king's advisors, named Haman, had begun to mistrust the Jews, especially questioning the loyalty of Esther's cousin Mordecai. Haman then looks to eliminate the Jews, constructing a large fallows to hand Mordecai. Esther, through typical Jewish cunning actions, manages to turn the tables and have Haman hanged instead. The Jewish holiday of Purim celebrates this specific event.

Then we have yet another documented, pre-Christian, anti-Jewish event, in the year 410 BC. Here, the Egyptian military commander Vidranga attacked and destroyed the Jewish temple at Elephantine, due to the typical mistrust emerging from the tribe's actions.

Then there were the Greeks that "began to notice" the Jews and their in-group behaviors, more specifically references by Plato, then by Theophrastus, then Gabba, then Hecateus, subsequently followed by writings of Egyptian high priests and Roman philosophers.

This behavior of entering and destroying host civilizations has persisted before Christ, and for as long as documented history has existed. What happened with our Lord Jesus Christ and continues to happen to this day, needs no additional coverage.

My point is this: There is a distinct connection between a member of the tribe and their behavior. I have seen interviews of Jewish converts to Christianity (not you, of course) who have simply chosen the faith solely for having interpreted it as a Jewish movement (example of Talmudic thought) and inherently good for the Jews (starting with themselves). The level of arrogance and pride that even some converts demonstrate is not Christian to begin with.
God created the Nation of Israel to be highly Ethnocentric and In-group to preserve a distinct people that will give rise to the Messiah and preserve the true religion.

Everything that God commanded in the Old Testament is this Ethnocentrism based on worship of himself and by extension benefiting the Hebrew people primarily and benefiting outsides secondarily as a light to their Nations.

Basically Christianity but veiled. Hebrews were Christians which they only know as if through a glass darkly. The entire sacrificial system and all that is written in the Old Testament is Christological symbolism.

It's their rejection of Jesus through Pharisee's and the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD that all the Ethnocentrism became counter-productive to everyone else.

Rather than blessing the Nations as they should by their acceptance of Jesus Christ which the Old Covenant foreshadowed. Most of them became a curse instead. They are meant to be altruistic to their own as a distinct people and in addition benefit all Mankind as God promised to Abraham.

Not screw them over. Which is contrary to God's wish for them.

God made them Ethnocentric. Its not inherently a bad thing if God is responsible for such a thing.

Last edited:
God made them Ethnocentric
Have to disagree on several accounts here.
  • They have free will. Lucifer was God's angel and creation.
  • The Talmud is filled with anti-Christian bigotry -including sacrilegious, even satanic descriptions of the Virgin Mary and Jesus. Did God will this too?! There are Jewish sects that are peaceful and reject the Talmud. I respect them. They respect us. But they are a very small % and they are anti-Zionist.
  • It's doubtful whether Askanazi Jews are not even descendants of the tribes of Israel. You're more likely to find those in the Christians - those that remain - in Palestine.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Have to disagree on several accounts here.
  • They have free will. Lucifer was God's angel and creation.
  • The Talmud is filled with anti-Christian bigotry -including sacrilegious, even satanic descriptions of the Virgin Mary and Jesus. Did God will this too?! There are Jewish sects that are peaceful and reject the Talmud. I respect them. They respect us. But they are a very small % and they are anti-Zionist.
  • It's doubtful whether Askanazi Jews are not even descendants of the tribes of Israel. You're more likely to find those in the Christians - those that remain - in Palestine.
Exactly. I did say they rejected Jesus Christ which is why those Jewish sects that reject the Talmud yet highly Ethnocentric aren't harmful.

Even before the Talmud you cited the Book of Esther. Yes even back then they were Ethnocentric but God's Grace was still with them.

They aren't harmful back them like they are now.

Easy_C

Crow
I’ve been listening to this channel. It’s an interesting history coming from a Jewish perspective and covers many facets of things that aren’t covered in the history lessons white kids get.

Mr Gibbs

Robin

“Numerous studies have found a powerful link between personalities that score high on the "authoritarian" scale (dislike of change, valuing stability and order, anti-cosmopolitan attitudes) and the desire to punish child molestation.

Jewish scholars have specifically singled out the "authoritarian" segments of a given population as embodying a dormant Fascism -- an unconscious and potentially anti-Semitic cell that can be rapidly awakened and mobilized in a wide variety of social-historical contexts.”

“The "repression" of infantile sexuality, according to Jews who studied the rise of Fascism, is the most consistent predictor of authoritarian tendencies. Using Freud's widely debunked Oedipus Complex, historic anti-fascists purport that exposing small children to sexuality is the key to immunizing them from the appeal of Fascist ideas when they become adults.”

DanielH

Woodpecker

“Numerous studies have found a powerful link between personalities that score high on the "authoritarian" scale (dislike of change, valuing stability and order, anti-cosmopolitan attitudes) and the desire to punish child molestation.

Jewish scholars have specifically singled out the "authoritarian" segments of a given population as embodying a dormant Fascism -- an unconscious and potentially anti-Semitic cell that can be rapidly awakened and mobilized in a wide variety of social-historical contexts.”

“The "repression" of infantile sexuality, according to Jews who studied the rise of Fascism, is the most consistent predictor of authoritarian tendencies. Using Freud's widely debunked Oedipus Complex, historic anti-fascists purport that exposing small children to sexuality is the key to immunizing them from the appeal of Fascist ideas when they become adults.”
So that's them pretty much saying to our faces they're trying to destroy society and pervert our children for their own benefit. Interesting!

So that's them pretty much saying to our faces they're trying to destroy society and pervert our children for their own benefit. Interesting!
.... and if we oppose pedophillia we are 'antisemitic' - at the end of the day what choice are they leaving us?
In a sense, I think they are right - I think these things are so ingrained in either their culture or DNA that they have to destroy their own community beyond recognition to correct it.

There are of course many noble and brave exceptions - I think this is more either elite community and that 'disease' has affected our elite too - the big difference of course is, I can accuse Clinton, Prince Andrew and any other gentile of bad behavior and call them exactly what I think of them without being accused of being a 'nazi'.

hedonist

Woodpecker
RE: The Jewish Question (JQ) Conspiracy Theory Thread

I keep getting trailers for Midsommar on youtube, and from what I can tell it's essentially a big tell for what Jews secretly think about white people. A Scandinavian festival is about the most inoffensive thing that exists, but naturally all these Swedes are secretly in some kind of murder cult or eating people or whatever the horror plot ends up being. I looked up the movie and the director (((Ari Aster))). It reminds me of what Black Pilled mentioned in his movie review for American Beauty: that anytime you have a antagonistic bigoted white male character in a hollywood movie, he naturally must have a secret room where he collects Nazi paraphernalia. The common factor is the collective paranoia that Jews have that whites are out to get them and only putting up a polite facade while they secretly work to fire up the ovens again.
Saw it the other night, zero surprise of the (((director)))

The end result of Phariseeism.

Starting with what Jesus accused them of. Ending with utter sexual perversion. What a slide into evil.

The train starts from those seemingly minor evils. But it descends so much.
The belief these types of vermin have is that once the entire world is a complete and utter pit of defilement, that then, only then will their "god" come back and fix it, bringing about their own eschatological series of events. (Note their "god" is not The Christ, but the opposite). They of course can't bring forth their "god" unless the entirety of the goyim are corrupted and evil, and when the truth is that most simple people, even those without God are at worst ignorant, then they begin the only technique which will fool people, because if something is not true, then someone must be tricked into believing it right? Jesus was right when he called them a brood of vipers, of their particular father, not of Abraham. The assault on both pagan and Christian cultures is an amplitude of psychological projection on a mega scale. None of it is real, so they create the fake imagery and then broadcast it into the minds of people over and over and over again, with the help of their dominance and spellcraft of media.

By painting all of European history as pure evil, they also depict anything positively-connected to the blessings that God bestowed upon Europe who then brought it to all mankind as some form of curse, which only confuses the audience, but leaves them with the discomfort of attaching positive connections to images, memories, or fondness for something cultivated of Europe and what it means to be European. More succinctly, people never viewed themselves as such a European but a member of the nation-state or kingdom of such and such, until the cretins arraigned the races against one another through geopolitics.

Just like the devil in Eden, the vipers offspring must twist and contort all truths so that man will be set against one another, and his own house (kin, race, tribe). Because a house divided cannot stand, and it is insufferable for the devil's children to see man, in any capacity, enjoying the gifts of this earth, namely life and family, which were given to him by The Father. I do not know the feelings of Jesus when he spoke of these days, but he spoke of them gravely, and for good reason.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
The belief these types of vermin have is that once the entire world is a complete and utter pit of defilement, that then, only then will their "god" come back and fix it, bringing about their own eschatological series of events. (Note their "god" is not The Christ, but the opposite). They of course can't bring forth their "god" unless the entirety of the goyim are corrupted and evil, and when the truth is that most simple people, even those without God are at worst ignorant, then they begin the only technique which will fool people, because if something is not true, then someone must be tricked into believing it right? Jesus was right when he called them a brood of vipers, of their particular father, not of Abraham. The assault on both pagan and Christian cultures is an amplitude of psychological projection on a mega scale. None of it is real, so they create the fake imagery and then broadcast it into the minds of people over and over and over again, with the help of their dominance and spellcraft of media.

By painting all of European history as pure evil, they also depict anything positively-connected to the blessings that God bestowed upon Europe who then brought it to all mankind as some form of curse, which only confuses the audience, but leaves them with the discomfort of attaching positive connections to images, memories, or fondness for something cultivated of Europe and what it means to be European. More succinctly, people never viewed themselves as such a European but a member of the nation-state or kingdom of such and such, until the cretins arraigned the races against one another through geopolitics.

Just like the devil in Eden, the vipers offspring must twist and contort all truths so that man will be set against one another, and his own house (kin, race, tribe). Because a house divided cannot stand, and it is insufferable for the devil's children to see man, in any capacity, enjoying the gifts of this earth, namely life and family, which were given to him by The Father. I do not know the feelings of Jesus when he spoke of these days, but he spoke of them gravely, and for good reason.
God blessed Western Europe. Eastern European Christians had it hard. The brunt of the Mongol invasions where almost all Slavic Cities in the Rus Principalities were wiped out. Georgia was reduced to shadows of its former State including destructions under Tamerlane.

Christianity was wiped out by China mostly via the Guanzhou massacre:

Where pretty much almost all Christians were killed by Huang Chao and his rebel army.

Before missionaries brought Christianity back later after the Mongol conquests before being expelled under the Ming.

Although this must have been because Nestorianism is a heresy. I dunno if they preached Orthodox Christian doctrine.

Not to mention the massacre of Armenian Christians by Turks.

The Roman Empire persecutions and other persecutions in Western Europe was thankfully comparatively light compared to what Christians suffered in the East and particularly the Eastern Orthodox for whatever reason.

Last edited: