The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Salocin

Robin
I've just heard about something I never heard before but is quite believable : It seems the Jewish population in Israel has one of the lowest fertility rate in the world (which, in addition to their revolutionary mindset, is yet another incentive for them to push for ever-more-artificial methods of procreation).
Easy solution! All Israel needs to do is open their borders to their neighbors in the Middle East and Africa! I'm sure all the multiculturalism will do wonders for their nation!

Panzerhund

Sparrow
Easy solution! All Israel needs to do is open their borders to their neighbors in the Middle East and Africa! I'm sure all the multiculturalism will do wonders for their nation!
They just need to embrace the vibrant culture of africa and neighboring muslim nations. I'm sure their women will love the influx of strapping young men.......scratch that......children.

Five years old, but surprisingly an eye opening story in a mainstream publication.
But really, is it any different than the mainstream 'liberal' 'reformed' Jewish narrative - the narrative that is accepted in academia, msm, and government?
They assert that 'antisemitism' is something that gentiles do and Jewish behavior has nothing to do with it. They assert that anytime in history there has ever been Jewish conflict with another group, the other group is guilty of 'antisemitism'. If you really think about it, it is an amazing, outrageous libel on the rest of humanity. It seems for cultural - and who knows what other reasons -is it hard wired?- they seem almost incapable of introspection and have a near complete lack of self-awareness. There are of course exceptions - but they are called 'self hating jews' :rolleyes:

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Even the term "American Circumcision" shows the pathological lying embedded in so much of Judaism. It isn't "American Circumcision"...it's Jewish Circumcision, foisted upon gullible and/or manipulated Americans. Jews made the circumcision devices currently used in America: i.e. Gomco clamp, Mogen clamp, etc. But now they obfuscate their role in this disgusting practice.

You see them run the same playbook time and time again - use a Goyim front to rewrite history.

British Colonialism was just Jewish Colonialism with a British Front. The Spanish obsession with "El Dorado" was just Jewish greed, embedded within the Spanish court. Communist Russia was really commie Jews, etc.

It is symbolic of their rule over this nation. Everything with them has a meaning. They think they are smart and I suppose they are but they are also damned, they are of their father as Jesus said. Judeo-Christianity, what a joke, who started that crap. Going to start calling Islam Judeo-Islam.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Everything with them has the wrong meaning, yes - first and foremost the word holocaust for instance.
They took it, reversed its meaning and pushed it hard in the media until nobody even remembered what it really means.

Everything with them has the wrong meaning, yes - first and foremost the word holocaust for instance.
I believe it came from the fact that they first claimed they were burned alive in ovens. I believe also that at Nuremberg, some Germans were convicted of 'steaming them to death' - which was likely an intentional misinterpretation of sanitizing facilities. Many were certainly found guilty for mass graves that later turned out to be the work of (mostly Jewish) NKVD.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I believe it came from the fact that they first claimed they were burned alive in ovens. I believe also that at Nuremberg, some Germans were convicted of 'steaming them to death' - which was likely an intentional misinterpretation of sanitizing facilities. Many were certainly found guilty for mass graves that later turned out to be the work of (mostly Jewish) NKVD.

Honestly I don't care about the details much - Vae victis, as my ancestors one said.
What happened in the past shall stay in the past, I fight for my future.

Midget Joo wants revenge.

" Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump’s lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe. "

Given the Jewish penchant for merciless revenge I would take his words very seriously. They are not going to end it there- Trump donor lists, hell, even posters on this forum, - they are coming of you. For me. For us. Look at the track record of Reich's co-ethnics in the Soviet Union - once they got in power, they didn't hesitate to murder nuns, priests and monks who never harmed anyone, in fact helped plenty of people. But it Reich's eyes they are 'hateful' for simply believing in Jesus.

The globalist elite have made it clear that:
a. They will not concede the election under any circumstances.
b. They will retaliate against any and all Trump era supporters, or really anyone who isn't on board with 'Anti-Racism-Global-Homo'.

Really, as I often say here, what choice are they leaving us?

But really, is it any different than the mainstream 'liberal' 'reformed' Jewish narrative - the narrative that is accepted in academia, msm, and government?
They assert that 'antisemitism' is something that gentiles do and Jewish behavior has nothing to do with it. They assert that anytime in history there has ever been Jewish conflict with another group, the other group is guilty of 'antisemitism'. If you really think about it, it is an amazing, outrageous libel on the rest of humanity. It seems for cultural - and who knows what other reasons -is it hard wired?- they seem almost incapable of introspection and have a near complete lack of self-awareness. There are of course exceptions - but they are called 'self hating jews' :rolleyes:

It’s called the “Jewish revolutionary spirit”. They been this way since they killed Christ. The only way they can have any hope of changing is by converting them to Catholicism.