The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

I see many examples of degenerate behavior by people who are ethnically, and perhaps culturally Jewish, but do not obey any of the precepts of Judaism. If there's some underlying philosophy/morality of these people, it's more accurately defined as secular humanism, or perhaps "freemasonic".
Talmudic Judaism would probably shock you, but it nothing like the orthodox of say Christianity. The 'most Christian' christians are say, monks and nuns. The most 'jewish' orthodox spit on Christian priests as a religious duty. They have little or no regard non Jewish life.
We don't hate them, they hate us.

In this thread, and by many people who dislike Jews as a whole
Not that it matters, but no I do not hate Jews. And yes many disagree with the behavior that is represented. Perhaps a better term might be 'Jewish elite' though they have a lot of enablers in their own ranks. Despite a reputation for liberalism they are ruthlessly ethnocentric and will ostracize Jews who question them. They have betrayed their own less fortunate many a time. But read what they have done to Christians whenever they have had power. Read what they are trying to do now.

I have always said this and I will say it again: We don't hate them, they hate us.

For various historical reasons, Jews have specialized in particular fields - finance, trade,
The 'various historical reasons' for being, for example, tax farmers in Eastern Europe was that they had no regard for gentile life, and had no moral quandary about ruthless exploiting peasants [And granted the "Christian" nobels who allowed them to do so are just as guilty - but why coudln't they find other Christians to do this? Same answer why so many Jews willingly became NKVD, but ordinary Russians refused], human trafficking (They dominate the sex slave trade to this day). They also tend to have the lowest ethical standards in those fields. Vulture Capitalism, for example and Predatory lending are almost exclusively Jewish in the West.

While some of these fields inherently involve degenerate behavior, like entertainment, the rate at which the Jews in the entertainment/finance industry engage in degenerate behavior is probably no greater than non-Jews.
Did Gentile Walt Disney's company inherently involve degenerate behavior or did it become so when it became Michael Eisner's Walt Disney?
Were our Universities anti-western hate machines when they were ran by European Christians?

Sitting Bull

Sparrow
I'm not convinced that orthodox Jews today are spending significant time praying daily that Christ and Christianity rots.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkat_haMinim : "It is mandated for prayer every day among orthodox Jews, and is recited five times by precentors six days every week"

I don't think that the correlation between education within the family and secular success is debatable. If you invest heavily in your kid's education, they do better in secular terms - better jobs, more money, etc.

Things are more complex in my experience.
On one extreme, you have the top elite universities who are guaranteed to give a good return upon investment, but they're only who those who are already in a very rich family.
On the other, you have the typical "free-with-equal-chances-for-all" educational institution who has little to offer except leftist indoctrination.

Between those two extremes, you have a grey zone with no obvious criteria to judge. What helps you here is your in-field knowledge and connections - i.e. the opposite of "within the family".

freedom of speech,
Like anti BDS laws? Jewish pressure groups are anti-free speech. Some individual conservatives aren't granted.

I'm not convinced that orthodox Jews today are spending significant time praying daily that Christ and Christianity ro
They don't do this to buddists, to muslims, only us.
Mouths filled with hatred - The Jerusalem Post
Jewish religious fanatics spitting at Christian priests and nuns has become a tradition," said Roman Catholic Father Massimo Pazzini, sitting inside the Church of the Flagellation on the Via...

What's the best book/author on this point?
Ron Unz is Jewish he is very critical of the Jewish elite. I don't agree with everything on this site, but some very well documented criticism of our elite in general:

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Inconvenient truth?

At some point do we have to ask if the Jews are doing Gods work down here?

If everything happens due to the Lord, why are Jews so prominent? Why are they pushing left wing agenda?

Maybe they are the chosen ones, as much as many of us don’t like them or their deeds

Inconvenient truth?

At some point do we have to ask if the Jews are doing Gods work down here?

If everything happens due to the Lord, why are Jews so prominent? Why are they pushing left wing agenda?

Maybe they are the chosen ones, as much as many of us don’t like them or their deeds

They'll inherit the earth God even promised them that but on the same note I don't think those that are living the way they do like all of the powerful executives and high-up CEO positions in government and media are going to inherit heaven...

I don’t think anybody on this forum is low-IQ enough to not understand the difference between religious Jews trying to adhere to Biblical morality, and secular atheist Jews selling degeneracy for power and money. I’d say that most are in the middle but the latter type in the previous sentence are definitely over-represented in the various pillars of our culture.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
So, I am no jewish scholar but this section of the Talmud seems to pretty clearly say that it is A OK for a Jew to rob a gentile, withold their wages or kill them https://www.sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.57a?lang=bi

Several things are interesting here.

First, to see how these pharisees have always used a language's imprecision to distort its meaning.
No surprise so many end up as lawyers.

Then, just as I was surprised to learn that marriage is not sacred in islam, in your excerpt we can see that it is not sacred in judaism either.
It is perfectly lawful to "engage in intercourse with a married woman" - as long as she is not of your religion.
This is the same rationale which is given in a sahih (can't remember which, bukhali or muslim).
So yeah, there's us and there's the inferiors - the rest of the world basically.

But remember, they never did anything wrong, and never deserved anything that happened.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

First, to see how these pharisees have always used a language's imprecision to distort its meaning.

Then, just as I was surprised to learn that marriage is not sacred in islam, in your excerpt we can see that it is not sacred in judaism either.
It is perfectly lawful to "engage in intercourse with a married woman" - as long as she is not of your religion.
This is the same rationale which is given in a sahih (can't remember which, bukhali or muslim).
So yeah, there's us and there's the inferiors - the rest of the world basically.

But remember, they never did anything wrong, and never deserved anything that happened.

interesting. I also found it interesting that these things are not permitted for a gentile to do to another gentile.

Zep

Kingfisher
This guy deserves his own thread:

"Zuckerberg wont go to jail"

"Jewish spinmasters unmasked"
This guy deserves his own thread:

"Zuckerberg wont go to jail"

"Jewish spinmasters unmasked"

WOLF

BLITZER

Good lord, an old, frail, little Jewish man referring to himself as a Wolf, who blitzes no less!

The complete lack of shame.

I've fantasized on a couple of occasions on being interviewed by him and stating, "c'mon man, c'mon!, WOLF? ... lol, okay, what's your real name? Howard? ... I'm not calling you a Wolf, you're a feeble old Jewish man, my 45 yr old sister could take you in a fight ( no joke), Howie ... that's your name from now on, okay Howie, what's the question again?"

If he insisted on me calling him a wolf, then I would insist on being called "Nuclear Testosterone" or something equally ridiculous.

referring to himself as a Wolf, who blitzes no less!
One of my "ah-ha" moments years ago was watching his show they had two 'experts' on the Middle East - one was Thomas Friedman, the other I think was Paul Wolfowitz having a very narrow, calculated 'discussion' along the lines of 'do we bomb Iran tomorrow like Wolfowitz wants or wait two months like Friedman wants.... I started to think.. hmm, a Jewish host, with two Jewish guests discussing what the US's foreign policy should be, but no one would dare say something was a little fishy.

Advorsor

Sparrow
I don’t think anybody on this forum is low-IQ enough to not understand the difference between religious Jews trying to adhere to Biblical morality, and secular atheist Jews selling degeneracy for power and money. I’d say that most are in the middle but the latter type in the previous sentence are definitely over-represented in the various pillars of our culture.

Yeah - the former of the two you mentioned is definitely the minority within their own group.

Make America 110