The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

What is wrong with these people?...this is literally "6 gorillion for thee but not for me". Or "My grandparents survived a holocaust so i can perpetrate it on someone else"
A strong homogeneous population won’t put up with their scheming. A multicultural population is too busy fighting divided along religious and ethnic lines to stand up to their shenanigans

Mr Gibbs

Robin

“ When I see an organized minority of Jews, actuated by their self-interest, engaging in operations for their own sectional self-aggrandizement as against the interests of the community-as-a-whole or of the non-Jewish majority in it, then, as a non-Jew, I claim the same right to organize non-Jews as the Jews have claimed and obtained to organize themselves. The political validity of Antisemitism is thus on a plane no higher, or no lower, than that of Antisemitism; for, if there were no Semitism, there would be no need of Antisemitism to counteract it. ”

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Anyone have any in depth analysis about organized academic denial of the Armenian genocide and Jewish connections to this?

I can find several instances where Jewish-American scholars spent their careers mysteriously campaigning against the Armenian genocide and other things while promoting the Holocaust (of course.)

A few examples:

who is connected to this weird greasy Jewish lawyer who seems to play all sides and appears to be paid by the Turkish government.

I've always felt that it wasn't just the Turks doing it but there are more substantial geopolitical reasons for the tribe to be involved in this level of historical denial. I get a distinct Holodomor vibe in how they are trying to cover it up or gaslight it from historical existence especially when you see the conflict going on right now.

Peacock
Gold Member

HighTower

This post got me thinking, which is always a good thing. There are so many layers to this cake and thank God for EMJ for educating.

Too me this problem requires a form of management for this specific group of people. You know, the type that requires constant monitoring and strict rules and punishment if they fail to discipline themselves. Such a small group causing SO many problems...

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
^^ Ok, but how will you monitor and enable strict "rules and punishment" on a group which controls nearly every facet of your society from the top down?

Are you going to slap billionaire industrialists and social media moguls on the wrist with a ruler when they censor your political views en masse?

Maybe harsh words of condemnation online (which they totally control) and moral posturing will suffice while they deplatform you from payment processing and even the banking system.

Last edited:

HighTower

I understand what you are saying and there is much work to be done we both agree on that. On the other hand I also believe that power is not granted by a magic fairy in the sky and we give it away. My hope would be we are all starting to wake up to this fact and have to start somewhere.

The problem also appears to be more of a mafia families issue if you ask me.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I understand what you are saying and there is much work to be done we both agree on that. On the other hand I also believe that power is not granted by a magic fairy in the sky and we give it away. My hope would be we are all starting to wake up to this fact and have to start somewhere.

The problem also appears to be more of a mafia families issue if you ask me.

No offense but having congress, the legal system, media, finance, and even the largest tech companies controlled by a foreign tribal group is a little bit more than some goomba wop five families NY mafia comparison.

Anyone have any in depth analysis about organized academic denial of the Armenian genocide and Jewish connections to this?

I can find several instances where Jewish-American scholars spent their careers mysteriously campaigning against the Armenian genocide and other things while promoting the Holocaust (of course.)

A few examples:

who is connected to this weird greasy Jewish lawyer who seems to play all sides and appears to be paid by the Turkish government.

I've always felt that it wasn't just the Turks doing it but there are more substantial geopolitical reasons for the tribe to be involved in this level of historical denial. I get a distinct Holodomor vibe in how they are trying to cover it up or gaslight it from historical existence especially when you see the conflict going on right now.

The Jews were after Palestine back then and were big players in the Young Turks and supporting media. They were complicit in several genocides: Russian, Ukranian, Greek, Armenian, German, Palestinian and broad European just in the last century.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
interesting. I also found it interesting that these things are not permitted for a gentile to do to another gentile.

They want a sustainable herd of prey. Don't want competition in that department. Since they know that a degree of good is required for there to be resources to exploit.

In a similar way to how the great evils of the Mongol horde. Required the Virtues of Loyalty, Discipline and Kindness within the group. All the Masculine Virtues and even Honorable conduct.

As well as the excellent leadership qualities of Temujin who rewards his followers according to their merit and treats his comrades like family.

Evil is parasitic. And requires a healthy host to sustain itself.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
Just found out Scarlett Johansson is a jew. Original last name Schlamberg, she also got nose job when she was younger just before she got huge and famous go figure.

And that fat idiot Jonah Hill, star of subversive, anti Christian classics such as Superbad, his real last name? Fieldstein

Just found out Scarlett Johansson is a jew. Original last name Schlamberg, she also got nose job when she was younger just before she got huge and famous go figure.

And that fat idiot Jonah Hill, star of subversive, anti Christian classics such as Superbad, his real last name? Fieldstein
When people talk about shapeshifters they aren’t talking about actually shapeshifters (maybe some schitzos are).
they are talking about rootless cosmopolitan money lenders that change names, appearances and kingdoms at will.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
The Jewish immigrant behind the Pfizer vaccine hopes America stays a melting pot.
Just think what wonders Israel would produce if it was Strengthened by Diversity。

Anyway, as RVF's resident lefty, I saw the death of George Floyd as a preventable tragedy, I found this video of a racist whinging about him being commemorated in the Holocaust Musuem.
I made it 53 seconds, how far did you get?

HighTower

No offense but having congress, the legal system, media, finance, and even the largest tech companies controlled by a foreign tribal group is a little bit more than some goomba wop five families NY mafia comparison.
None taken El Chinto. Take a look at the term Khazarian mafia for more information. It was an eye opener for me the extent of the network and its influence on the world we live.

I am starting to believe either we take care of this problem now or lose all hope for future change forever.