The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Dark times ahead for America. When the tribe take control they love humiliating and torturing the goys. All the stories we heard about nazi milking machines, freezing people and shattering them, lamp shades, soap etc are all projection. The schizos always project their fantasies and desires onto others.

Russia needs to remain a boogeyman for the west. The establishment can’t let us have a connection with Russia just in case the western people found out the truth and extend behind the Bolshevik Revolution

Last edited:
I was really hoping it was a paradoy account. If this is what they say publicly imagine what goes on in their heads
As usual though, also a complete lack of self awareness.

Crimes of the Bolsheviks – Darkmoon Dark times ahead for America. When the tribe take control they love humiliating and torturing the goys. All the stories we heard about nazi milking machines, freezing people and shattering them, lamp shades, soap etc are all projection. The schizos always project their fantasies and desires onto others.

Russia needs to remain a boogeyman for the west. The establishment can’t let us have a connection with Russia just in case the western people found out the truth and extend behind the Bolshevik Revolution
East European Jews have projected their hatred of slavs and peasants and cossacks on rural America. we can expect actually, worse treatment than the Palestinians endure.

Last edited:

MilvianForce

Sparrow
Eastern? I hope she's done her research on how Jews were treated in India. They were never oppressed and given equal rights under the Hindu king within the particular region. They weren't taxed extra due to be being a different religion nor were they persecuted for it. . . A blue checkmark should carry some serious accountability with it. If you have a blue checkmark and say something stupid, all you have to do is tweet an apology and you're forgiven if you have a large left leaning following.

A blue checkmark should carry some serious accountability with it. If you have a blue checkmark and say something stupid, all you have to do is tweet an apology and you're forgiven if you have a large left leaning following.
Precious metal surname, irrelevant cries of pain whilst slandering entire nations, outer Aryan shell concealing fermented yenta parasite within... all this pride for their tribe, yet they rarely revel in the fact that semitism itself is the cause for anti-semitism. They'll never learn. Lord have mercy on these troublemakers, for your people are running out of patience.

something

Chicken
The biggest problem with Judaism is that its followers see themselves as a race. A race gene has never been discovered which even the state of Israel is well aware of.

I think it's OK to be a follower of Judaism and call yourself a Jew (if that's your thing). Just drop the racial bs. Hitler was wrong about racial Jews and Israel is too. With current technology no specific Jewish gene can be identified.

I'm not a biology expert, but I believe biologists can identify blue/brown eyes genes, skin color genes etc. It's just that the race gene is missing from our current biological understanding.

Races exist on a superficial level, skin color, even IQ etc., but as soon as you try to make race a scientific topic the science just isn't good enough. Those who say the science is good enough to identify a Jew for example are probably lying. The Zionists whole agenda is based on a Jewish race. Take away the Jewish race card and the whole antisemitism rhetoric falls apart.

If you want an Israeli passport I think they will analyze your blood, but that won't give much useful information. It can tell if there is a Middle East connection (10 % of "Jews") or an eastern European connection (90 % of "Jews"). That's all a blood test can show from a racial perspective.

So to obtain an Israeli passport a history of Judaism and being a follower of Jewish traditions and having a "Jewish" family line are the real markers. On a scientific level there are still no Jews.

Claiming that Jews are a race is like claiming Californians are a race. Or Germans. Or Swedes. Or Finns. Or what have you. The Jews may want to give us an update when they have found the Jewish gene.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
The biggest problem with Judaism is that its followers see themselves as a race. A race gene has never been discovered which even the state of Israel is well aware of.

I think it's OK to be a follower of Judaism and call yourself a Jew (if that's your thing). Just drop the racial bs. Hitler was wrong about racial Jews and Israel is too. With current technology no specific Jewish gene can be identified.

I'm not a biology expert, but I believe biologists can identify blue/brown eyes genes, skin color genes etc. It's just that the race gene is missing from our current biological understanding.

Races exist on a superficial level, skin color, even IQ etc., but as soon as you try to make race a scientific topic the science just isn't good enough. Those who say the science is good enough to identify a Jew for example are probably lying. The Zionists whole agenda is based on a Jewish race. Take away the Jewish race card and the whole antisemitism rhetoric falls apart.

If you want an Israeli passport I think they will analyze your blood, but that won't give much useful information. It can tell if there is a Middle East connection (10 % of "Jews") or an eastern European connection (90 % of "Jews"). That's all a blood test can show from a racial perspective.

So to obtain an Israeli passport a history of Judaism and being a follower of Jewish traditions and having a "Jewish" family line are the real markers. On a scientific level there are still no Jews.

Claiming that Jews are a race is like claiming Californians are a race. Or Germans. Or Swedes. Or Finns. Or what have you. The Jews may want to give us an update when they have found the Jewish gene.
I beg to differ bud. There is definitely a genetic & ethnic component. I used to date a Jewish girl back in the day. The hooked nose & other pronounced features. Certain diseases (ie. Tay-Sachs?) that run rampant in the Ashkenazi Jewish communities, etc. Extremely neurotic behavior throughout most of the family & of course a fixation with money. With the Ashkenazi Jews these things are unmistakable. Not sure about the Sephardis and other more middle eastern Persian type ones near Los Angeles. East of the Mississippi River the vast majority of Jews are of the Ashkenazi extract.

something

Chicken
I beg to differ bud. There is definitely a genetic & ethnic component. I used to date a Jewish girl back in the day. The hooked nose & other pronounced features. Certain diseases (ie. Tay-Sachs?) that run rampant in the Ashkenazi Jewish communities, etc. Extremely neurotic behavior throughout most of the family & of course a fixation with money. With the Ashkenazi Jews these things are unmistakable. Not sure about the Sephardis and other more middle eastern Persian type ones near Los Angeles. East of the Mississippi River the vast majority of Jews are of the Ashkenazi extract.

Of course there are traits. Every national character also has specific traits although sadly in Europe these national traits are disappearing due to mass immigration.

My point is that if you are serious about a Jewish race it must be proven scientifically. What in their biological disposition makes a person Jewish from a scientific perspective? I'm sure you can find a Jewish person without a hooked noose if you just look for it long enough.

The problem with the Jews from a scientific perspective is probably inbreeding. This means they will more likely accumulate genetic disorders. Of course this happens to any group of people that procreates within a small circle.

Since the Jewish Question is such an inflammatory subject, the only way to solve it is to try and make it a scientific subject. The problem might be that Jews want to be a race so they can play the race card, but they have no scientific base for what constitutes a Jew.

It would be pretty silly if I proclaimed that I'm Aryan without something to back it scientifically... It would be so silly so I'm not going to do that, but that's essentially what the Jews are doing. Hey, look at us... We are a race and we are oppressed.

Let's get all the racial bs out of the way. Then we can discuss who is oppressed.

Peacock
Gold Member
You're wrong, Ashkenazi Jews all descend from a very small group of Khazarians, as small as a few hundreds, that's why their physical features tend to be so marked.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
You're wrong, Ashkenazi Jews all descend from a very small group of Khazarians, as small as a few hundreds, that's why their physical features tend to be so marked.
jew_basic.jpg

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
It is very smart that Jews are Jews if their mothers are Jews, not the fathers. It is a matriarchy, and we see the effects of that in its children: the different Marxisms are matriarchies, albiet this is an related happenstance to the larger point I want to make.

A quick aside: I always thought that Bene Gesserit of the Dune series were actually Jews and not Nuns as some people claim. They are Jewishness in it's complete form, a subversive and "womanly" people using "charms" and planted narratives (sometimes centuries in advance), and the right marriages to achieve power and control. Control through feminine guile and not direct confrontation.

Being a mother transmitted society, the mitochondrial DNA is what is important. That is where the genetic material is transferred. It is not a simple genetic transmission.

It also means that you can't really be "cucked" and the genetic code always passes on. Cucking matters a lot to Patriarchies because the man's family name and the genetic code being passed on means a lot. It is really all that matters! If you wish to use guile and subversion, however, the name means nothing. Reputation means nothing, because you can just hide under different names. In the matriarchy, you are ensured that your matriarchal DNA, the Jewish DNA, iS ALWAYS passed on, because the mother can not be cucked. Theywill encourage cucking in other cultures however and so they know how rampant it is.

When you are matriarchal, new names are also taken. Each new generation can have a different last name based on the right marriage into a new patriarchal family, and that influence is then used to cause further chaos.

I haven't read this anywhere but maybe Frank Herbert had this idea, or just didn't put it together just so.

It's all coming together.

Last edited:

something

Chicken
If you hand the Jews the race card they will use it for their own advantage.

If no other race is allowed to carry a race card and pick it up when life feels tough, why should Jews be allowed to do so?

From a political perspective it isn't good at all to let the Jews carry a race card. We have seen how destructive this card can be. It's literally the most destructive card on the planet and can be used for almost anything.

Just like feminism tries to divide men and women, the Jew race card is designed to divide nations. Israel was designed to divide Middle East. The only goal of Zionism (Jews and non-Jews) is to divide and conquer.

I know about the Ashkenazis and I think it was a satanic cult that converted to Judaism a thousand years ago. Giving these people a race card that elevate their status above all other people is not a good way forward I think.

If you want to know how to handle Jews look no further than Russian president Putin. Putin had a Jewish mother which makes him a Jew. He has Jewish traits no doubt. But something within him (his soul) told him to embrace Christianity and save Russia from western oligarchs.

Putin has his own oligarchs, some of them even Jewish, but without Putin Russia wouldn't exist in a meaningful way today. Putin is a good example of a good Jew. Maybe he poisons opposition leaders and builds palaces for tax money, but I would still rate him higher than any other world leader this century. This shows that a Jewish leader can be better than easily bought non-Jewish leaders.

What Putin has done for the orthodox church in Russia is impressive. So you can be born from a Jewish mother and show typical Jewish traits, but still have a good soul and embrace Christianity.

I live in western Europe and Putin is the only nation-builder I know of. All other leaders look like Zionist puppets. I'm probably overly impressed by Putin, but this just shows how dark the situation is in Europe and EU.

In this day and age any leader that doesn't try to kill their own population by flooding the country with immigrants is a good leader.

I think the Zionist plan is to drive Muslims into Europe to make room for greater Israel. Let's not forget all the "Christian" sellouts who help advance the agenda. Jews are simply too few to pull it off themselves and it would look suspicious without sprinkling white, black and middle east (wo)men among them. It's diversity and Jews at the top.