The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Fundamentally, whites crying about the oppressive Jews is no different than POC crying about the oppressive whites.

Both represent the dregs of social justice.

The entire "Social Justice" scam is a divide and conquer misdirection, designed to make Blacks believe that their oppressors are the likes of Joe the Plumber instead of the people charging them 29% interest on their credit card and subverting their youth with toxic gangsta rap culture.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
The entire "Social Justice" scam is a divide and conquer misdirection, designed to make Blacks believe that their oppressors are the likes of Joe the Plumber instead of the people charging them 29% interest on their credit card and subverting their youth with toxic gangsta rap culture.

I do think most blacks on top of the food chain know the score when it comes to Jews. It's just the money pile is too sweet and most know that rocking the boat isn't a good idea. You have some negroes like Nick Cannon who slip up and they get slapped right back into line.

To get to that level of wealth and success as a black you certainly have to be cultivated by the elite Jews to begin with.

The vast majority of blacks are pretty ignorant though. You can't really educate them on these issues in any coherent way without dumbing down centuries of complicated history concerning religion, culture, and politics which most can't really grasp.

I do think most blacks on top of the food chain know the score when it comes to Jews. It's just the money pile is too sweet and most know that rocking the boat isn't a good idea. You have some negroes like Nick Cannon who slip up and they get slapped right back into line.

To get to that level of wealth and success as a black you certainly have to be cultivated by the elite Jews to begin with.

The vast majority of blacks are pretty ignorant though. You can't really educate them on these issues in any coherent way without dumbing down centuries of complicated history concerning religion, culture, and politics which most can't really grasp.
What were Nick Cannon's comments on the jews?

PaulC

Sparrow
I'm reading For My Legionaries by Romanian Ortho-fascist Corneliu Zelea Codreanu (recommended by @MichaelWitcoff). The whole book is about neutralizing the Jewish threat in early 20th century Romania. I feel like I'm reading a rendering of today's America. All the patterns are the same.

Book is free: https://archive.org/details/ForMyLegionariesTheIronGuard
I've found Codreanu to be a handy touchstone when trying to evaluate Orthodox resources online. The Reddit-tier Orthodox will almost always have a video or blog post denouncing Codreanu and the Iron Guard.

To be fair, though Codreanu only killed one (extremely corrupt) person, the Guard under Horia Sima slaughtered over 100 innocent people in brutal and horrific ways. So one has to be very nuanced and intentional when discussing the movement in its various aspects and time periods, because it went though many phases between “a few angry students” and “the National Legionary State.”

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Chabbos goys are also highly celebrated in our countries, with chabboses like Nancy Pelos's mafioso father elevated to Congress, and his daughter rising to the #2 Shabbos position in America:

Wow. Nancy Pelosi's Italian Catholic father "spoke Yiddish"? Are you kidding me?

Tim Kelly's cohost on Our Interesting Times theorizes that Pelosi is a family of "conversos", or Jews who outwardly claim to be Christian converts. I can't imagine a normal Catholic referring to himself as a "Shabbos goy" or speaking Yiddish. He is either the world' biggest cuck or a converso (secret Jew).

He has the same view of Joe Biden, by the way. His comment was Biden made a big ordeal of appearing photographed with the Ash Wednesday cross upon his forehead, which for a real Catholic is a private and spiritual matter of self reflection, but openly posing with an ashen forehead mark is the behavior of a converso. Biden certainly has the cabinet a converso would choose.

Broke: Our leaders follow our Judeo Christian Principles
Woke: Our Congress has dual loyalties
Bespoke: Congress is loyal only to a foreign power

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I highly recommend listening to this interview Tim Kelly has with Dana Pavlick, it is a brilliant, well reasoned expose of Jewish duplicity and devilishness in the phenomenon of hate laws. The crux of it is that by making antisemitism a crime of victim perception, any number of criticisms can be construed as antisemitic. This has be rolled out of the last few years with other supposed victim of oppression groups such as blacks, homosexuals, trans, etc., and the Jews let it gain wide acceptance before coming in with the coup: if you criticise anything that Jewish organisations support you will be accused of being an antisemite.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I highly recommend listening to this interview Tim Kelly has with Dana Pavlick, it is a brilliant, well reasoned expose of Jewish duplicity and devilishness in the phenomenon of hate laws. The crux of it is that by making antisemitism a crime of victim perception, any number of criticisms can be construed as antisemitic. This has be rolled out of the last few years with other supposed victim of oppression groups such as blacks, homosexuals, trans, etc., and the Jews let it gain wide acceptance before coming in with the coup: if you criticise anything that Jewish organisations support you will be accused of being an antisemite.
Best podcast out there.

Cervantes

Robin
Jack the Ripper identified via DNA: "Aaron Kosminski, a Polish Jew who had fled to London with his family, escaping the Russian pogroms, in the early 1880s."

How did they crack the case though? UV light showed semen stains on the clothes of one of the victims.

Oh, but it gets better. According to wikipedia: "Kosminski was named as a suspect by Sir Melville Macnaghten in 1894 and by former Chief Inspector Donald Swanson. Anderson wrote that no prosecution was possible because the witness was also Jewish and refused to testify against a fellow Jew."

I wonder what made those Russians so angry?

Last edited: