The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Stadtaffe

Robin
Gold Member
I was going through some recipes and they were all somehow calling for "kosher salt". I found it particularly offensive as salt is a dietary staple, and it's not like "kosher salt" is salt with some kind of spice in it, it's all just sodium chloride. I think there might be a difference in crystal size between "table salt" and "kosher salt". Probably the recipes which called for it were all from America, I don't think I've seen this term "kosher salt" in recipes from other English speaking countries, suspect it is purely American. It seems that they are making an unfair profit from a very basic commodity, and through the naming almost claiming to have invented that commodity.

I don't think kosher salt is certified kosher, or needs to be at least. It's short for "koshering salt", used to prepare pickles and other stuff originally.
Yeah, it's the same as any old table salt, it is the salt used in drawing blood out of meat to kosher it (part of how it has to be prepared to be kosher). They are having us make the food kosher ourselves!

In honor of Black History Month:

When giving advice: "My fellow white people"
When under attack: "Well, I'm Jewish"
Physiognomy always reveals otherwise. Look at that scaly moulting heeb instantly shed its ecdysis when under the lamplight of a man too based to be led astray by neuro-linguistic dialectics. I truly pity the negro as they really were given the short end of the stick by the system. Their weaknesses are inherently visible, and only one demographic in this world ever tried to bring them up closer to God, give them a chance at a solid life (hint, rhymes with right). Everyone else just wanted to make them laborers or tools of violence.

How Jews can destroy white nations holding to "democracy" and "equality":

Step One: Create critical mass of a foreign population or generate publicity for a previously hidden (or unknown) out-group
Step Two: Wait for a white person to express any in-group preference whatsoever*
Step Three: Assert that the white person cannot be allowed to have any rights, because he wants to literally murder his fellow citizens of the out-group

* Can be as innocuous as saying "I'd prefer to marry a white woman"

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Was very upset to hear that Paul Newman is/was Jewish. Loved the movies.
If Jewish involvement is a deal breaker don't watch any Hollywood movies (or most non-Hollywood movies) or listen to music on major labels.

This would probably be a good thing for anyone to do but there's stuff out there that isn't super harmful.

Up until around 30 years ago they had to be slick for the most part with the horrible messaging, it was definitely there but not blatantly anti-Christian anti-American anti-family etc in most cases.

davidjones

Sparrow
If Jewish involvement is a deal breaker don't watch any Hollywood movies (or most non-Hollywood movies) or listen to music on major labels.

This would probably be a good thing for anyone to do but there's stuff out there that isn't super harmful.

Up until around 30 years ago they had to be slick for the most part with the horrible messaging, it was definitely there but not blatantly anti-Christian anti-American anti-family etc in most cases.

No I'm well aware of the Jewish domination of Hollywood. But I just figured most of it was behind the scenes, not the stars themselves. Up until recently I learned the hard way and It's a bit upsetting.

Was very upset to hear that Paul Newman is/was Jewish. Loved the movies.
Well, his mother was Slovakian, so you can always think of Newman as a Slovak, if it makes you feel better about him ;)
If you want to dislike him, here's a better reason (according to Wikipedia): Newman was an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church.
What is this so called church?

The Universal Life Church has only one belief. They believe in that which is right and in every person's right to interpret what is right. The Universal Life Church has no creed or authoritative book such as a Bible. No specific ethical guidelines except to do "what is right". The Universal Life Church is open and accepting of people of all religions. It is opposed only to those religions that attempt to deny religious freedom. Any minister in the ULC can ordain new members.

So, pretty much Satanism, isn't it?

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If an actor’s religion makes you dislike a movie then you’ve got bigger things to worry about than said actor’s religion.
Yeah a Jewish actor is not going to be a worse degenerate than a non-Jewish actor, with a very small number of exceptions. It's not like a significant number of actors are faithful Christians.

I watched your recent video on the Michael Brown book and you made some points that forced me to reflect. A lot (most) of Jews aren't insiders in regards to the schemes (including Newman probably) and it is not spiritually healthy to hold a resentment against them, just hope they are saved.

Newman was reputedly a fruit like many oh-so-heterosexual Hollywood actors. His wife Joanne Woodward was his beard and is meant to have had a long term relationship with a famous Hollywood lesbian whose name escapes me right now.

I loved his role in Cool Hand Luke and I liked him as an actor.

Supposedly there was a lot of studio disquiet over his performance in the Color of Money as, ....in trying to play an older wise cracking avuncular figure to Tom Cruise, he came across as an aging queen.
I remember at the time overhearing some strait-laced Scottish people talking about it, Paul Newman's role, realizing he was gay and never having known it before.

On the subject of celebrities Jewishness/ non-Jewishness I do have a problem with Jewish people sending up Italian Americans and being told by the media that this is !!incredible!! and !!so funny!! -

cases in point Henry Winkler as The Fonz/ Fonzarelli and Andrew Silverstein as Andrew Dice Clay (who I have to admit I never found particularly funny in the first place).