The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

I have 2 jewish questions

Jewelry is a funny word. Its almost like jewry, so jewelers where mostly jew run profeesion and thats where the word comes from ?

If israel is for the jews, why are they being punished so hard with corona measures, mandatory vaccines etc.

I understand there are the technocrat jews vs zionist jews. But why are the zionist jews punishing their own population with corona that is mainly a scam from the technocrats ?
The Jewelry/Jewry thing is a meme to make the goyim look stupid. The word jewel is of course from Middle English: from Old French joel, from jeu ‘game, play’, from Latin jocus ‘jest’.

Jews have much to gain from the global corona regime and taking a small L in Israel to further the regime is smart.

Hello?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher

I came across the above, a clip from William Pierce's radio broadcast. It is astonishing how current and relevant it seems. This was recorded in the 1990s! This man had incredible insight into the real threat America was faced. But of course he was labeled a racist and a Nazi and a white supremacist and marginalized and de-platformed.

Criticising our insane clown world is not terribly difficult in Current Year, but to understand all this in the 1990s is incredible. This really sums up the entire problem with our government and society. A brief excerpt:

Did you ever wonder why the Js are such great proponents of democracy, whether in Indonesia or Pakistan, or Serbia, or you name it?
Wherever there is some threat to "universal suffrage" the Js are ready to send the US armed forces in and bomb and kill until everyone is permitted to vote.

Why is that?

The appeal of mass democracy lies in the fact that in essentially every country in the world today, the number of persons unable to think for themselves is substantially higher than the number able to make independent decisions.
Those unable to think for themselves have their thinking done for them by the people who control the mass media.

Which is to say, democracy is the preferred system because it gives the political power to those who hold or control the mass media, and at the same time allows them to remain behind the scenes and evade responsibility for the way they use that power.

The more inclusive the democracy is, the more alzheimer sufferers, and Mongoloid cretins and paranoid schizophrenics, and people who live in empty packing cases in alleyways, and Jamaican immigrants and football fans, are able to vote, the more certain is the grip of the media masters on the political process.

I came across the above, a clip from William Pierce's radio broadcast. It is astonishing how current and relevant it seems. This was recorded in the 1990s! This man had incredible insight into the real threat America was faced. But of course he was labeled a racist and a Nazi and a white supremacist and marginalized and de-platformed.

Criticising our insane clown world is not terribly difficult in Current Year, but to understand all this in the 1990s is incredible. This really sums up the entire problem with our government and society. A brief excerpt:
Afterall, Democracy is the road towards Communism...

Ezra Pound said that in 20th century, a country being called a "Democracy" in Europe meant a country run by "Jews".

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Nixon and Johnson both were from a time where normal guys could be elected to the presidency. Nikon is on tape talking about fucking kikes and a lot of similar language, and Johnson talked that way as well. Anyway, the farther back you go in history, the more everyone was redpilled and informed about *them*. It's common knowledge hundreds of years ago you better kick them out ASAP or your country will be subverted or conquered.

Peacock
Gold Member
^Johnson was likely a crypto, he fully collaborated with the alien deep state, and was the president who opened the floodgates to the Lobby (JFK, USS Liberty etc).

DanielH

Pelican
US Capitol Police suspend an officer for discovering The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion near his work area.

The U.S. Capitol Police suspended an officer after anti-Semitic reading material was “discovered near his work area,” the department said on Monday.

The Washington Post, which first reported the story, said a congressional aide saw a printed copy of “The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion” at a checkpoint inside the entrance of a congressional office building.
Yet they mandate the reading of explicitly anti-white books.
“We take all allegations of inappropriate behavior seriously. Once this matter was brought to my attention, I immediately ordered the officer to be suspended until the Office of Professional Responsibility can thoroughly investigate,” said Acting Capitol Police chief Yogananda Pittman in a statement.

DanielH

Pelican
A video that I came across a few days ago.

What some great people in the filed of literature, science, politics said about Hitler.

Such quotes you will never never hear in the mass media and most forums.

Maybe it deserves it's own thread

I would strongly discourage you from saying good things about Hitler or creating such a thread. Even if all that is true (some of it was said of him before the war) it doesn't help us at all to try to repair his image. For 98% of Americans, he is as bad or worse than Satan and any movement that sides with him will lose the culture war no matter what. There's better 20th Century right wing political figures you could prop up.

Goni

Woodpecker
I would strongly discourage you from saying good things about Hitler or creating such a thread. Even if all that is true (some of it was said of him before the war) it doesn't help us at all to try to repair his image. For 98% of Americans, he is as bad or worse than Satan and any movement that sides with him will lose the culture war no matter what. There's better 20th Century right wing political figures you could prop up.
Well it was just a thought.

Roosh forum is a deeper forum than most ones out there and more intellectual +politically "incorrect" , so if there would be a forum I would create such a topic , would be this one.

Anyway, I strongly agree thay trying to repair his image would damage us more than doing right .

Blade Runner

Pelican
I agree, that production is nothing short of bizarre, especially with the background music. I'd also note that nearly all of those people were frank communists and anti-christian, generally speaking.

Goni

Woodpecker
I agree, that production is nothing short of bizarre, especially with the background music. I'd also note that nearly all of those people were frank communists and anti-christian, generally speaking.
Besides one or 2 people, none of them were anti Christian or hidden communists.

Some of them are great personalities.

Who cares about normie boomers at this point? They are a lost cause anyway. I would say the truth is always worth defending and even dying for. The problem is that it's not always easy to tell which side you are on until generations later. American soldier during WW2 were brainwashed into thinking they are the good side not realizing they were manipulated. The current generations are the one who are seeing the
results of the "good side" winning. The meme wars is all about planting that seed of doubt in the minds of the young so they can begin to question the narrative. There is really no way to dance around this topic, you cant say: "Ahh yes every industry is controlled by a group of close-knit aliens that suck off the countries' finances and resources while you are in debt....but at the same time of course history is totally reliable especially ww2 the holohoax totally happened and hitler was definitely the evilest man ever."

You just can't do half-truths. You give the, the full pill it's up to them to take or remain NPCs.