The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Yes the Jews were god's chosen people. Key word, were. Not anymore. Yes our lord was a Jew.

But you seem to forget how the Jews of today at least most of them are not the Jews of the bible. They are not the Israelites of the bible. Most of them are converts.

^ I think everyone in this forum would agree with me.

That's like saying the Egyptians today are the Egyptians of Ancient Egypt. The Italians, The Romans. The Greeks, The Ancient Greeks etc etc.
Not only that but there was no such thing as Jews in the Old Testament, there were Israelites or Hebrews. Many translations of the Bible unfortunately use the word 'Jew' in a very confusing way so people often think we're dealing with the same group of people as modern Jews. What we call Jews today are the descendants of just one of the several Israelite tribes and even they are quite diverse genetically (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc.). Jews used to be God's chosen people but not exclusively as they were a part of a broader group.
Jesus was Hebrew but he wasn't Jewish, in the modern sense, because that would mean he was a Pharisee.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Yes, this bears repeating, so we shall again ... at best you can call him Judean in the sense (that's what the Greek word was, a regionalism for the people of Judea, translated in the English bibles as "Jews") that he was born in Bethlehem of Judea. But he was obviously, really, Galilean, as they moved north and he was raised there. To show that he was looked at as an outsider, that's why the question arose "Can anything good come from Galilee?" which is quite typical if you know Christianity and the ministry of Christ. You guys are right that the other groups of Judea (Essenes and Sadducees) alongside the Pharisees are no longer with us today, only the descendants of the latter group. And even noting that, few people called "jews" today are semitic in the big picture, and certainly they are outside of Israel now and before (they are European, what an irony). Modern day Jews practice rabbinical judaism and it is expressly a religion founded on sources and traditions in contradistinction to Christianity/reaction formation; they do not even deny this. Among other things not understood about Israel, or even the "Israel of God" is the fact that yes, those called Jews today aren't at all like second temple jews, are obviously nothing like Jesus Christ, and most of them (the funniest part of all) don't even believe in God, at least the one true God referred to previously as the tetragrammaton, adonai, kyrios.

"Like it or not, and many people do not, it is clear to me that God's chosen people were the Jews. This is apparent from their inordinate contribution to the modern world - psychology (e.g. Freud); physics (Einstein); sociology (Durkheim); the atomic bomb (Oppenheimer); political theory (Marx); economic theory (Milton Friedman); banking (Rothschilds); anthropology (Boas); and, of course, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. Still doubt me? Take a look at the inordinate number of Nobel Prize winners. Richard Lynn found Jewish people to have a higher average IQ than Asian and White people, which is no surprise to a Christian."

Thread in danger of following the media, our schools, our religious groups, the West in general in being subverted.
Others have already made brief remarks about the 'contributions' listed above. Oh .. and the IQ issue has been addressed multiple times already.
Hard to take take this level of prostration seriously though.

"Like it or not, and many people do not, it is clear to me that God's chosen people were the Jews. This is apparent from their inordinate contribution to the modern world - psychology (e.g. Freud); physics (Einstein); sociology (Durkheim); the atomic bomb (Oppenheimer); political theory (Marx); economic theory (Milton Friedman); banking (Rothschilds); anthropology (Boas); and, of course, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. Still doubt me?
Marx, Freud, Boas, Rothchilds..this is like saying Satan is one of God's chosen people.

Papist

Robin
Marx, Freud, Boas, Rothchilds..this is like saying Satan is one of God's chosen people.
Well...he is a fallen angel, as it happens. Indeed, not just any angel.

The sin of the fallen angels was one of pride and disobedience. Satan, the most beautiful of all the angels, being aware of his extreme intelligence, rebelled at the idea of being subjected to someone. He forgot that he was a creature made by God. Many angels followed him in his folly. Source: https://catholicexchange.com/facts-about-satan-and-the-fallen-angels-fr-gabriele-amorth (my emphasis)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
15e0fb6e76c0bf3a.jpeg

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It's very bizarre how someone pointing out some truthful things that Adolph said transformed into a defense of everything evil about the Axis powers in WW2.

As my favorite feminist Eleanor Roosevelt stated, Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
One can agree with several of the ideas, even MOST, of someone without becoming their acolyte.

Strawmanning is when one attacks a statement that was never made. No one is claiming "Because Adolf made these statements, everything he did was good and he was the true hero of WW2" and yet that is the argument that is being attacked.

No, some truthful statements the man made were shared. Let's stick to the ideas, please.

And as for the notion of "6 million are dead therefore based on this fact alone everything from that ideology is the most evil thing ever" consider that the US is responsible for millions of deaths from all the wars it has started, in order to spread globohomo democracy across the planet.

US sanctions against Iraq for committing the evil crime of stopping Kuwait from slant drilling its oil after it asked American if they could intervene and America said we don't care, resulted in the death of at least 500,000 babies. And of course we killed a whole lot more in decades of war since then. And a whole bunch of other people all around the world in a number of various conflicts. America continues supporting the anti-Christian side in the Syrian conflict today (and indeed in most conflicts where there are a substantial number of Christians) and they are routinely murdered, burned, raped, and slaughtered with impunity using American weaponry in white Toyotas paid for by you and me.

When you add up all of our wars (and keep in mind, the US has not faced a defensive war since 1812, so these were all wars of aggression or resources) the US has killed far, far more than 6 million just since WW2 alone.

So if one is just pointing to the ends, and saying the ends make a society evil, then by that metric the US is the most evil society to have ever existed. Is that true?

Pelern

Sparrow
So if one is just pointing to the ends, and saying the ends make a society evil, then by that metric the US is the most evil society to have ever existed. Is that true?
I don't know about the most evil society that ever existed but America has become increasingly spiritually bankrupt and has exported it's mono culture to the rest of the world.

It's also been quite willing to destroy any country to challenge it or it's economic interests when it could. You could argue that someone else would just do the same thing if you removed America and you might be right.

Goni

Woodpecker
It's very bizarre how someone pointing out some truthful things that Adolph said transformed into a defense of everything evil about the Axis powers in WW2.

As my favorite feminist Eleanor Roosevelt stated, Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
One can agree with several of the ideas, even MOST, of someone without becoming their acolyte.

Strawmanning is when one attacks a statement that was never made. No one is claiming "Because Adolf made these statements, everything he did was good and he was the true hero of WW2" and yet that is the argument that is being attacked.

No, some truthful statements the man made were shared. Let's stick to the ideas, please.

And as for the notion of "6 million are dead therefore based on this fact alone everything from that ideology is the most evil thing ever" consider that the US is responsible for millions of deaths from all the wars it has started, in order to spread globohomo democracy across the planet.

US sanctions against Iraq for committing the evil crime of stopping Kuwait from slant drilling its oil after it asked American if they could intervene and America said we don't care, resulted in the death of at least 500,000 babies. And of course we killed a whole lot more in decades of war since then. And a whole bunch of other people all around the world in a number of various conflicts. America continues supporting the anti-Christian side in the Syrian conflict today (and indeed in most conflicts where there are a substantial number of Christians) and they are routinely murdered, burned, raped, and slaughtered with impunity using American weaponry in white Toyotas paid for by you and me.

When you add up all of our wars (and keep in mind, the US has not faced a defensive war since 1812, so these were all wars of aggression or resources) the US has killed far, far more than 6 million just since WW2 alone.

I posted that video where many great men were saying those words about Hitler which are considered a crime in most of the west today, but frankly I have started to lose a bit of my will and didn't answer to those few guys here who still demonize him and especially one guy who said " hitler would kill you for not being a german" when there were soldiers from 6 different nations in Europe fighting alongside him.

Anyway, I wanted to point our that when you talk about USA you are literally taking about the " elite" that controls the finance, media, social media, Hollywood and the shaping of mind of that country.

They started to turn USA from a republic into an empire by 1897 so they could use its power as a hammer for their benefits, like they have been doing since 1913.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Like it or not, and many people do not, it is clear to me that God's chosen people were the Jews. This is apparent from their inordinate contribution to the modern world - psychology (e.g. Freud); physics (Einstein); sociology (Durkheim); the atomic bomb (Oppenheimer); political theory (Marx); economic theory (Milton Friedman); banking (Rothschilds); anthropology (Boas); and, of course, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. Still doubt me? Take a look at the inordinate number of Nobel Prize winners. Richard Lynn found Jewish people to have a higher average IQ than Asian and White people, which is no surprise to a Christian.

Now, we know that man is inherently sinful, don't we? So people who reject Jesus and worship mammon are, generally speaking, going to do bad things. Furthermore, the higher one's IQ the greater their potential to do both good, and bad, things.

The answer to the JQ is Jesus.

I think what you missed is that speaking strictly biblical, the Jews WERE God's chosen people, hence he sent his only son to lead them away from the darkness in which they had fallen and were leading others into.

The Jews that accepted Christ became Christians and remained God's chosen people for heeding his call (Christians are God's chosen people today).
Those Jews that rejected Christ became children of Satan from that time on, especially those Jews inhabiting the positions of power. Those are the ones that never had any interest in Christ the spiritual leader, but instead demanded a military leader from their prophecy in order to expand their influence. They were never interested in finding the Kingdom of Heaven, their only interest was power on Earth and that remains so to this day.

A side note on Jewish men:
They are enslaved to the vows they were pressured into when they were Bar Mitzvah'd at a young age.
The matrilineal principle maintains the female as their God, trapping them in a highly emotional and beta male state of mind their entire lives (never being allowed to fully develop their logic), doomed to place women on a pedestal forever.

What's worse, any achievements they make will not have been their own. It is impossible for a Jewish man to go out into the world BY HIMSELF, meet with defeat and adversity, work his way through it, and come out the other end a SELF-made man, all due to the vows of his community: They must help him and he has to accept their help.

And because they never fully develop as men and literally worship women, this leads to the rise of all sorts of twisted sexual taboos and fetishes that they have inculcated via "religious rituals" which they are happy to play out on non-Jews. In the end, they have my pity. Jewish "men" are anything but.

I don't visit the forum as frequently, so I tend to miss some of these more "heated" discussions.

I find it peculiar that while we likely have people of many ethnicities and heritages discussing the topic at hand and not necessarily agreeing either - I recall seeing a person of Polish origin intelligently refute Hitler's eastern claims - the Jewish mind cannot let go of an inherent egotism to drive the conversation towards individual attacks, by questioning another individual's lack of intelligence or the fact that we shall be thankful to not find ourselves on the receiving end of insults.

The arguments against Hitler are so deeply rooted in wartime and post-war propaganda that it is at times not even worthwhile to counter (but, I shall do one). While many will go on to cite texts and statements believed to be from Hitler, none have actually perused the materials themselves. And, no, reading Mein Kampf, translated and revised by a Jew does not count. I have read the original German, the officially sanctioned English translation (so-called "Stalag" text), and the more recent Thomas Dalton Translation. My knowledge of German has also afforded me the opportunity to watch many wartime movies, many speeches, many newspaper texts, and I have reached the conclusion that - ready for this - Hitler's Germany was not the representation of heaven on earth. It had many flaws. To push forwards its foreign policy, it perhaps wrote some of the pages of "1984", in that Bolshevik USSR went from a mortal enemy, to an ally/friend, back to a mortal enemy.

To that end, it was not perfect - but then again, we won't have perfect until Christ returns. But to those who utter the overused statement attributed to Hitler, whereby he allegedly directly referred to people of the Slavic races as "Sub-human" - of which I recall no direct reference in any of the Mein Kampf texts that I've read - they seem to skip over this bit:

Now begins the last great revolution. As soon as the Jew gains political power, he drops the last few veils. Out of the democratic national Jew arises the blood-Jew, the tyrant of the peoples. In the course of a few years, he tries to root out all those who represent the national intelligence. By thus depriving the people of their natural intellectual leaders, he makes them ripe for a slave's lot of permanent subjugation.

Russia offers the most terrible example of such slavery, where he killed or starved 30 million people in a bout of savage fanaticism, and partly by
means of inhuman torture. He did this so that a gang of Jewish journalists and stock exchange bandits could dominate a great people.
Mein Kampf, Volume 1, Chapter 11

As such, we shall start attributing to Hitler the fact that he called Russians (who are undoubtedly "Slavic") a "great people". You won't see this done, however, because it impacts the narrative.

As much as it may seem like it, this post is not in defense of Hitler, but rather, in defiance of Jewish lies. Hitler was clearly no saint, nor would I entrust my personal life to him (that is only reserved for the Lord), but to look around today and not think that perhaps a world order established by him may have been morally superior, would be discarding the truth and outsourcing of one's mind to a history, rewritten to serve Jewish interests.

As David Irving put it:
To historians is granted a talent that even the gods are denied – to alter what has already happened!