The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

393019fcae9f02b8.jpg

Urge to destroy the white race while mostly looking and passing off as white. A great danger in their Golems turning on them.

Convicted Israeli Spy Jonathan Pollard Declares In Shocking Interview “If We’re Jews, We Will Always Have Dual Loyalty”, “Loyalty To Your Fellow Jews Is More Important Than Your Life”​

Jünger

Ostrich

Slotkin has a unique perspective on the threat posed by violent extremism. She served three tours in Iraq as a CIA militia expert and was a senior Pentagon official before being elected to Congress in 2018.
Yes, unique.

Jünger

Ostrich
Jewish groups are attacking Gab because people criticize Jews on Gab and because people say things that Jewish groups do not like on Gab. Tough luck. If “anti-semitism” is nothing more than speech the ADL doesn’t like, they are going to find “anti-semitism” under every rock. Their business model depends on it.

Papist

Robin
You're wrong about this, Rupert Murdoch is Jewish, his mother was an orthodox Jew. He is a classic high-powered crypto.

Chris Bollyn on Rupert Murdoch:

I assume you're joking lol

This is what Wikipedia states about Murdoch's mother:

Family[edit]​

Murdoch was born in Melbourne on 8 February 1909, the third daughter of Marie Grace de Lancey (Forth) and Rupert Greene. Her grandfather, William Henry Greene, was an Irish railway engineer (later one of the three Commissioners of Victorian Railways) who emigrated to Australia and married Fanny, the fourth of the 10 daughters of George Govett.[1] Her mother's ancestors were Scottish and English; one of her maternal great-grandfathers was a lieutenant governor in the West Indies.[2] Elisabeth was educated at St Catherine's School in Toorak, and at Clyde School in Woodend.[3] She married Keith Murdoch, 23 years her senior, in 1928 and inherited the bulk of his fortune when he died in 1952. Apart from Rupert, her children are Janet Calvert-Jones, Anne Kantor and Helen Handbury (1929–2004). At her death, she had 77 living descendants.[4]

I don't know who Chris Bollyn is, but in my experience there are people who become obsessive with the Jewish Question and simply believe anyone with wealth or power is Jewish. I have heard people claim Stalin was Jewish.

The_Trigg

Robin

I don't know who Chris Bollyn is, but in my experience there are people who become obsessive with the Jewish Question and simply believe anyone with wealth or power is Jewish. I have heard people claim Stalin was Jewish.
I always assumed Rupert Murdoch was Jewish. I had seen it referenced several times so I did not realize it was in question as to whether or not he is Jewish.

Murdoch Ancestry/Upbringing

Maybe they are wrong, but maybe your info is also wrong.

Papist

Robin
I always assumed Rupert Murdoch was Jewish. I had seen it referenced several times so I did not realize it was in question as to whether or not he is Jewish.

Murdoch Ancestry/Upbringing

Maybe they are wrong, but maybe your info is also wrong.
He's wealthy and owns a media empire, so he fits the stereotype. Unless credible sources are provided, I'm inclined to suggest he's not. Sources which claim he definitely is should be regarded as dubious.

The_Trigg

Robin
He's wealthy and owns a media empire, so he fits the stereotype. Unless credible sources are provided, I'm inclined to suggest he's not. Sources which claim he definitely is should be regarded as dubious.
I'm not going to die on this hill. Even if he is not Jewish does not mean he isn't a Zionist, or have a sinister ulterior motives; it also doesn't change the reality that there are still issues with certain groups persecuting/manipulating Christians.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

In my own experience there are people who are obsessive about denying the Jewish influence at the top, and I would say, you seem to fit the bill.

If someone as rich and powerful as Murdoch is going to keep a gentile profile, which he used to his advantage in pooling tribal resources to build a powerful media empire in Australia and the UK back when those countries were a bit less tolerant, you can bet that his Wikipedia profile will reliably post the official version.

Christopher Bollyn also stated that Murdoch's sons were raised as orthodox Jews, a fact he saw first hand as he used to live in Aspen CO where Murdoch's kids grew up.

Two more sources on this:

-According to Richard H. Curtiss, editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, Murdoch “became an American citizen for business reasons... “Rupert’s father, Sir Keith Murdoch, was a newspaper publisher, and his mother an Orthodox Jew, although Murdoch never offers that information in his biographies.”
Murdoch’s father married Elisabeth Joy Greene, daughter of Rupert Greene in 1928...

-According to Candour (UK) magazine: “Rupert’s father Sir Keith Murdoch attained his prominent position in Australian society through a fortuitous marriage to the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family, née Elisabeth Joy Greene.

"Through his wife’s connections, Keith Murdoch was subsequently promoted from reporter to chairman of the British-owned newspaper where he worked. There was enough money to buy himself a knighthood of the British realm, two newspapers in Adelaide, South Australia, and a radio station in a faraway mining town... For some reason, Murdoch has always tried to hide the fact that his pious mother brought him up as a Jew.”

Papist

Robin
In my own experience there are people who are obsessive about denying the Jewish influence at the top, and I would say, you seem to fit the bill.

Why, because I am sceptical of claims not supported by evidence? I've read Joel Stein's article in the LA Times; I recognise that Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen have all been chairs of the Federal Reserve in recent times; I acknowledge that post-modernism, Marxism, Boasian anthropology, Freudian psychology and sociology all have Jewish origins or are heavily influenced by Jewish people and have been instrumental in creating the warped, degenerate society we live in today.

If someone as rich and powerful as Murdoch is going to keep a gentile profile, which he used to his advantage in pooling tribal resources to build a powerful media empire in Australia and the UK back when those countries were a bit less tolerant, you can bet that his Wikipedia profile will reliably post the official version.

Maybe. I didn't say that Wikipedia is necessarily correct, but it does provide a detailed account of Murdoch's purported maternal family history which at least casts doubt on the claims that he is Jewish.

Christopher Bollyn also stated that Murdoch's sons were raised as orthodox Jews, a fact he saw first hand as he used to live in Aspen CO where Murdoch's kids grew up.

Is this in any way corroborated by other sources?

-According to Richard H. Curtiss, editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, Murdoch “became an American citizen for business reasons... “Rupert’s father, Sir Keith Murdoch, was a newspaper publisher, and his mother an Orthodox Jew, although Murdoch never offers that information in his biographies.”
Murdoch’s father married Elisabeth Joy Greene, daughter of Rupert Greene in 1928...

-According to Candour (UK) magazine: “Rupert’s father Sir Keith Murdoch attained his prominent position in Australian society through a fortuitous marriage to the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family, née Elisabeth Joy Greene.

"Through his wife’s connections, Keith Murdoch was subsequently promoted from reporter to chairman of the British-owned newspaper where he worked. There was enough money to buy himself a knighthood of the British realm, two newspapers in Adelaide, South Australia, and a radio station in a faraway mining town... For some reason, Murdoch has always tried to hide the fact that his pious mother brought him up as a Jew.”

But these may all rely on the same spurious source. People tend to believe what they want to believe, and will cling to any evidence that supports their world view.

What all truthseekers should be doing is objectively and forensically analysing the evidence and reach a conclusion based on that alone.

The_Trigg

Robin

Great Info 911. Thanks for sharing.