The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

This happened just days ago in Warsaw airport terminal. This tells you all about who is ruling this country.

Lol it is interesting to see that everytime they feel safe and secure they come out more brazenly and brazenly until some countermovement gets really angry at seeing their culture, social order and spiritual order getting wrecking by the Jewish wrecking ball and attacks them (which is a tragedy in itself, let me be clear about that, you don't fight evil with evil is what us is told as Christians). However these seem to be the more orthodox wing of Judaism, I think at least internationally the ashkenazi liberal/non religious Jews are the main wrecking ball. Could be that in Polska there is some local orthodox influence too though.

Bris

Chicken
What do you mean? Like weird American Zionist Protestants? Can you be more specific? Because the Orthodox Church doesn't have anything like that. Many of our saints, quite a few mutually shared with the Roman Catholics, will have tabs on their wikipedia page about their "antisemitism."
I just mean in the sense of new testament embracing old testament and me thinking old testament = jews.

But the OT acknowledged by Christianity pretty much seems to be purely just the 8 "written Torah" books used by Samaritans and not all that "Oral Torah" stuff embraced by the rabbinites of today.

So the majority of modern Judaism (Oral Torah based) actually seems unnecessary and detached from what I think of as the Old Testament link to Judaism.

Plus I think there was also something like "due to Jesus you no longer need circumcision" kind of thing.

Almost like God was at first "you uncivilized desert-crawlers are too low-IQ and dirty to stretch your rings to prevent phimosis and smegma so I'm ordering my priests to snip your rings"

Soda-Can-Plastic.jpg

But once civilization advanced and people demonstrated IQ needed to clean their dicks and stretch their dick skins he send JC to cancel it out and stop the snip.

Rabbinites formed from remnants of Jews who rejected Christ got butthurt about this and decided to be all "STOP the snip? I'm scalping the whole fucking thing and taking a drink from the fountain!" and I think that's when they took a detour into their most degenerate path yet

Invocato

Sparrow
I just mean in the sense of new testament embracing old testament and me thinking old testament = jews.

But the OT acknowledged by Christianity pretty much seems to be purely just the 8 "written Torah" books used by Samaritans and not all that "Oral Torah" stuff embraced by the rabbinites of today.

So the majority of modern Judaism (Oral Torah based) actually seems unnecessary and detached from what I think of as the Old Testament link to Judaism.

Plus I think there was also something like "due to Jesus you no longer need circumcision" kind of thing.

As I understand it, the Jews of today are not technically the Jews of the Bible. Judaism was effectively destroyed after the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 AD, and also spiritually when the Jews rejected Christ as the Messiah. Modern Judaism is that of the Talmud, which was written several hundred years after the death of Christ. Christian Zionist Protestants, and other Gentiles, falsely believe that the Jews of today can be compared directly with the Jews of the Bible. It is also convenient for modern Jews to confuse the issue.

I recommend you view the "Christian Zionism" thread on the forum, where you will find a more in depth discussion on these topics; as well as the following E Michael Jones video, and Roosh article:

E Michael Jones on TruNews:

Also:
Roosh Article

Last edited:
Famous hip hop and gangsta rap producer (mentioned already in this thread for subverting black culture to be more thuggish and atomized whilst simultaneously investing in the privatized prison system) Rick Rubin's Wikipedia page:

"Rubin was born in Long Beach, New York and grew up in Lido Beach New York. His father, Michael (Mickey), was a shoe wholesaler and his mother Linda a housewife. He is of Jewish descent.[4] While a student at Long Beach High School he befriended the school's audiovisual department director Steve Freeman who gave him a few lessons in guitar playing and songwriting.

He then played in a band with childhood friends, performing at garage and school shows for town friends until a teacher helped him create a punk band called The Pricks. Their biggest claim to fame was being thrown off the stage at CBGB after two songs for brawling with the heckling audience, who were friends of the band instructed to instigate a confrontation so as to get the show shut down and create a buzz.[5] Although he had no authority in New York City, Rubin's father traveled from Nassau County, New York, to Manhattan wearing his Long Beach auxiliary police uniform as he attempted to "shut down" the show."

Plus ca change...

fiasco360

Kingfisher

Almost like God was at first "you uncivilized desert-crawlers are too low-IQ and dirty to stretch your rings to prevent phimosis and smegma so I'm ordering my priests to snip your rings"

Soda-Can-Plastic.jpg

But once civilization advanced and people demonstrated IQ needed to clean their dicks and stretch their dick skins he send JC to cancel it out and stop the snip.

Rabbinites formed from remnants of Jews who rejected Christ got butthurt about this and decided to be all "STOP the snip? I'm scalping the whole fucking thing and taking a drink from the fountain!" and I think that's when they took a detour into their most degenerate path yet
Yo dude- I get your name is Bris but can you stop focusing on Jewish dicks so much?

Bris

Chicken
Modern Judaism is that of the Talmud, which was written several hundred years after the death of Christ.
Yeah I think that's roughly synonymous with what is meant by "oral Torah", breaking down into the Mishnah released 200~220 and the Gemara commentaries which came out in the Jerusalem/Palestine Talmud (Yerushalmi) 350~400 and then tack on a few centuries for them to get circulated via Rabbinic reformations.

I'm just going by Wikipedia of course so if anyone disputes years or whatev I'm not married to anything and would take a look at any sources when there's lack of consensus.

Interesting there's also this 'more extensive' Babylonian Talmud from 450~500 too, would be interested in knowing what the major differences are.

Like for example does the Babylon contain all the Jerusalem stuff plus extra, or if there was anything in the Jerusalem one left out in the Babylonian one.

Sadduces and Karaites both appear to dispute the Torah so they (along with Samaritans) are the kikes I'm interested in hearing from.

Something tells me they're fucking petrified to oppose the Rabbinites and are probably just huddling somewhere hoping they don't get wiped out. In fact I'd wonder how genuine they are in the modern age that they're allowed to coexist by the Rabbinites.

Might just be token/controlled opposition. Kryptokikes don't just infiltrate and steer Christian groups, they'd also steer non-Rabbinic Jews like they do the Muslims (why the fuck do Muslims still circumcise? enigmatic, they don't play at being bros like "Judeo-Christian" groups)

Christian Zionist Protestants, and other Gentiles, falsely believe that the Jews of today can be compared directly with the Jews of the Bible.
I don't understand what would be meant by "direct comparison" since I feel like I could directly compare anything. No present group could be equated with any ancient group, but I'm guessing what is meant is that todays Jews are painted as being much closer to the classic Hebrews/Israelites than they actually are, probably due to their own efforts since they cling to the term Hebrew for the language and Israel rather than Judea for the nation.

The association with modern evil is kind of old news for me, I'm more interested in the specifics of the type of jew who predominate and which jews are more in control than others, which seems to be the rabbinites.

It seems like the 'modern' Jew is more in control than the "Orthodox" compared to Islam, but that could just be because they're constantly changing tactics. The rabbinites back when they began were certainly non-Orthodox so calling them "Orthodox" today is kind of a joke.

It's kind of like calling Protestants "traditional" Christians even though Catholics predated them, just because they're older than Mormons.

Yo dude- I get your name is Bris but can you stop focusing on Jewish dicks so much?
The majority of dicks that got circumcised by their bloody slave rituals (including my own) are gentile so it's not so easy to ignore.

I'll admit I'm so low-empathy regarding their other shit that if they were only doing it to their own I wouldn't care so much.

That it continues is evidence of their power and doublethink of society, I can focus on it when it stops or there's consensus to wipe it out.

Invocato

Sparrow
*Roosh Article*
The association with modern evil is kind of old news for me, I'm more interested in the specifics of the type of jew who predominate and which jews are more in control than others, which seems to be the rabbinites.
The purpose of posting the article was to help clarify the definition of a modern Jew.

If you follow along with the Old Testament, there's at least two examples of someone being overcome with a strong, irrational, satanic jealousy after falling out of favor with God, who had already chose someone else for a special status.

Its sounds so familiar, that's its almost like the Jews today have that exact same demon, except its on a much more collective scale....

The first is Cain. He didn't appreciate that his sacrifice was rejected, but his younger brother Abel's sacrifice was. And everyone knows what happened afterwards. This sets the precedent for the rest of the bible, really. The guy who's first in line for fellowship with God (Cain was the firstborn in this case) has a meltdown that someone else could dare do something better and more correctly than he, and the solution of course is to kill the brother...

The second is in the Books of Samuel. King Saul.

Same thing. He's a big deal, being the first king of Israel. And then he starts with his own errors in judgement, and God moves on to anointing David for future king, instead of his Saul's son Jonathan. Naturally, Saul tries to kill David. The difference between this and the story of Cain and Abel is that while plotting and killing Abel could of happened in a single afternoon, Saul is after David for years.

The Saul situation sounds like what's going on nowadays to a tee. For a supposedly mighty king, nearly all his kill attempts are clandestine, like a sneaky coward. David was put on suicide missions, made a murder-for-hire target, target practice for spear throwing 'accidents'... etc. Then when finally confronted about it, he either denied it, or swore up-and-down that he would stop. And then he proceeds to plot anyway.

This is the Jews today. And I'll admit that the biblical prognosis for snapping out of a mentality like this is pretty poor. There's no scriptural evidence for either Cain or Saul repenting.

The Jews rejected Jesus pretty hard. It's not like he began his ministry with gentiles either- he gave the Jews their firstborn chance to receive him, as promised. It just didn't happen.

Now for the past two thousand years Christendom basically has to deal with what's essentially this group of stalker has-beens who are fixated on screwing it up for God's new children rather than actually defending Judaism.

Its why secular Jews only real cultural bonds with each other seem to be anti-Christianity and marxist, revolutionary drivel. Can't measure up with God? Well, try to destroy the people who can, then.

Last edited:

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
I’ve been J woke for like 2 years now and I somehow just heard the term loxism, never new it was called that...

“Loxism is the hatred of White people by Jews. It is the most pervasive form of racial hatred on the planet, and yet it is never mentioned by the mainstream of society. It is the driving force behind global events, and yet we are threatened with imprisonment or social ostracization for mentioning it.”

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Famous hip hop and gangsta rap producer (mentioned already in this thread for subverting black culture to be more thuggish and atomized whilst simultaneously investing in the privatized prison system) Rick Rubin's Wikipedia page:

Plus ca change...
Rick Rubin did a few Red Hot Chilli Peppers albums too. No genre gets a pass. I actually associated him with rock bands previously.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
This video is from 2018 where two men were preaching in Israel and were stopped by the (((policewomen))). Off to the side, there was a discussion between the Christian camera man and an agitated ((())) man that went like this:

((())) man: "The godly thing to do is just to kill you."
Christian camera man: "The godly thing is to kill me?"
((())) man: "That's right. It's what the Torah says."
Christian camera man: "The Torah says to kill us?" ("kill us"=Christians)

Straight from the Hebrew's mouth. Video's about 13 minutes long. (It's set to skip to the 6:30 mark.)

Peacock
Gold Member
^ That is why I still prefer liberal, "tikun olam" Jews to the deeply religious talmudic ones. There is a lot of naivety among conservatives who feel some kind of kinship towards the latter group, because they don't know the real nature of the talmud.