The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

I'm newer here, and obviously haven't (and won't) read this entire 163 page thread. I'm a little older than most here, and have been jew (small j) aware for almost 30 years. And I am constantly learning new things about the tribe that only serve to reinforce my negative opinion of them. Have I known some good, or righteous ones? Of course. But as a rule, their race is a curse on this planet, and their never-ending hatred and subversion of White Christian people and civilization is unacceptable. And this has been going on for ages. The Bible makes it very clear. Simple observation and research make it very clear. Hundreds of years of history make it very clear. They have done untold damage to all of our White countries and cultures. But God is on our side. Ultimately, the (((Christ-killers))) will lose this war.
Welcome! Are you aware of E michael Jones? There are some great interviews with him in this thread, such as Goy view on the world or sth like that. He argues it's more a spiritual thing, since when you reject Christ you basically go on to destroy everything He and His religion stood for. And that's what they've been doing, indeed targeting whitey town but essentially all of the world. There even is a mainstream book around where a Jew argues that we are all Jewish to some extent, for modernity itself is Jewish...

Yet more validation as to why I dislike (((them))) so much. As soon as I read the title of this story, I felt it would be one of the "chosen." And sure enough... (((Glazer)))

That name Glazer.

Another set of Glazers, owners of Manchester United football club, just tried to pull up the drawbridge and go full great reset - ring fencing the top 6 clubs in Europe from other competitions in the name of finance.

Ownership.

The Man United fans held placards saying "Glazers Must Go", rioted and stormed the pitch at their next game. A Premier League football match cancelled.
The Glazers are indifferent to what the proles across the Atlantic who love their club are saying or doing and their chimp outs. They ignore it all and use the club to service the Glazer family debts.

1917 - Anyone aware of the postcard Jews could get their hands on immediately after the murder of the Tsar Nicholas and his family?
The rabbi holding the owl with Tsar Nicholas' head as some kind of trophy.. it seems the purchasers would get a kick out of this memento as to how Tsar Nicholas had his family raped and then he and they were tortured to death and then all their remains burnt.

The rabbi holding the owl on his wrist:

ownership/ possession...
"possession"

These people are wolves and make a fetish of their hatred of the Goyim, it is their true religion.

MajorStyles

Pelican

To the novice, this video might seem somewhat innocuous—proselytizers are confronted in the streets of Jerusalem. But then you take a closer look…

The female police are called in to do the heavy lifting; then the Jewish men attack later with verbal insults and snares. Essentially, it’s a role reversal. In most Western societies, the men are the police and the women will provide ancillary commentary. But in Israel (or Jewish-led Israel) the roles are reversed. We see a dynamic that is opposite to the natural order.

This phenomenon would be inconsequential if Jews were like the Amish—keeping to themselves in isolated communities. But instead, they control the financial/informational mediums and demand that the rest of the world adhere to these counterintuitive behaviors.

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
The female police are called in to do the heavy lifting; then the Jewish men attack later with verbal insults and snares. Essentially, it’s a role reversal. In most Western societies, the men are the police and the women will provide ancillary commentary. But in Israel (or Jewish-led Israel) the roles are reversed. We see a dynamic that is opposite to the natural order.

Astute observation I can corroborate. I noticed long ago that the so-called Jews (the diasporic in particular) suffer from an inversion in masculine and feminine traits. Their women are masculine, and their men are high in neuroticism, which is typically a female feature in the rest of the world. They themselves have achieved the very inversion that Isaiah doomed them for. It's deliciously apt. Apt!

Papist

Robin
That name Glazer.

Another set of Glazers, owners of Manchester United football club, just tried to pull up the drawbridge and go full great reset - ring fencing the top 6 clubs in Europe from other competitions in the name of finance.

Ownership.

The Man United fans held placards saying "Glazers Must Go", rioted and stormed the pitch at their next game. A Premier League football match cancelled.
The Glazers are indifferent to what the proles across the Atlantic who love their club are saying or doing and their chimp outs. They ignore it all and use the club to service the Glazer family debts.

1917 - Anyone aware of the postcard Jews could get their hands on immediately after the murder of the Tsar Nicholas and his family?
The rabbi holding the owl with Tsar Nicholas' head as some kind of trophy.. it seems the purchasers would get a kick out of this memento as to how Tsar Nicholas had his family raped and then he and they were tortured to death and then all their remains burnt.

The rabbi holding the owl on his wrist:

ownership/ possession...
"possession"

These people are wolves and make a fetish of their hatred of the Goyim, it is their true religion.

No sympathy for Man Utd, personally. But aye, I had the same thought when I read the name Glazer, and...well see for yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Glazer

That's fascinating, re: the postcard. I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

ETA: I found the item in question. It is not an owl but a rooster, and relates to Kapparot. It's still fascinating, and perhaps indicates that the Tsar wasn't liked much by Jewish people. Apparently it pre-dates the Tsar's death, too - it is said to be from 1910.

Last edited:
No sympathy for Man Utd, personally. But aye, I had the same thought when I read the name Glazer, and...well see for yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Glazer

ETA: I found the item in question. It is not an owl but a rooster, and relates to Kapparot. It's still fascinating, and perhaps indicates that the Tsar wasn't liked much by Jewish people. Apparently it pre-dates the Tsar's death, too - it is said to be from 1910.
"It is not an owl but a rooster, and relates to Kapparot. It's still fascinating, and PERHAPS INDICATES that the Tsar WASN'T LIKED MUCH by Jewish people."

You think?

Allow me to expand on your last point..

20:43 -26:58 on the video.

26:22 -26:58 if you're pushed for time.

Jewish customers bought the postcard in celebration of the torture and murder of the Romanovs, it was not available to Gentiles.

"Apparently it pre-dates the Tsar's death, too - it is said to be from 1910." Interesting.

A ritual blood sacrifice. Possession / Ownership. "With your blood I cleanse my sin"

And now this (((Glazer))) gleefully celebrates acquiring the once-possession of a dead gentile princess. He's celebrating her death and that he has possession of an item associated with her. >>>>>> Possession/Ownership has more than one meaning.

They hate Europeans and they hate the historically Christian: "you put all your morals aside and you can commit any crime, that's the Jewish philosophy" and here he is celebrating..

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
The guy standing on the rock. Look at the back of his shirt.

a07e7942ea31da78.jpg

776c1fa618a9ac2f.jpeg

The guy standing on the rock. Look at the back of his shirt.

a07e7942ea31da78.jpg

776c1fa618a9ac2f.jpeg
Red Ice did a great story on this years ago (like, 2015-2016?). Israeli "humanitarian" groups meeting migrants on the beaches of Greece (one of the cradles of Western civilization) and doing everything they could to help them get into Europe, while simultaneously promoting the idea of Israel as a Jewish ethno-state. It really helped to open my eyes to the JQ.

Borealis

Sparrow
Welcome! Are you aware of E michael Jones? There are some great interviews with him in this thread, such as Goy view on the world or sth like that. He argues it's more a spiritual thing, since when you reject Christ you basically go on to destroy everything He and His religion stood for. And that's what they've been doing, indeed targeting whitey town but essentially all of the world. There even is a mainstream book around where a Jew argues that we are all Jewish to some extent, for modernity itself is Jewish...
E Michael Jones got absolutely obliterated in a debate with Christopher J Bjerknes.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Can you post the debate here?

That would be at https://culturewars.com/podcasts/christianity-and-the-jewish-agenda

I checked some books of Bjerknes and it seems like half of them are not well structured.

If so, it would seem that CJB's writing skills are not better than his speaking skills.
I listened to the debate, and felt pretty much the way one commentator put it : "I could perfectly understand every sentence EMJ said. I could barely understand one sentence CJB uttered."
CJB is always speaking too fast or shouting on top of his opponent (and occasionally calling him names).

unit414

Sparrow
Red Ice did a great story on this years ago (like, 2015-2016?). Israeli "humanitarian" groups meeting migrants on the beaches of Greece (one of the cradles of Western civilization) and doing everything they could to help them get into Europe, while simultaneously promoting the idea of Israel as a Jewish ethno-state. It really helped to open my eyes to the JQ.

This is just such a jewish thing to do. Helping non-White and non-Christian immigrants flood into White Christian Europe. But oddly, not encouraging them to go to Israel. The subversion is relentless.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

Kapparot, chicekn sacrifice, is about transferring one's sins to a chicken for the good of your Jewish self and jews in general. The chicken is a worthless servant twirled around one's head in prayer then ritually slaughtered.

Thus the rabbi in the postcard was predicting the death of the Tsar for the good of the jews.

Kapporat - practiced every year in Brooklyn still - here is a dry video and explanation of the ritual from the horses mouth.

Their slaughter of the chicken atones for the jewish sins AND nourtures those beneath them. That's the relevance of the Tsar's head on the rooster.

Invocato

Sparrow
E Michael Jones got absolutely obliterated in a debate with Christopher J Bjerknes.
I disagree, I thought EMJ won the "Know More News" debate with Bjerknes. Bjerknes made little sense, and I'm not sure why Adam Green is such a fan. Although I think Green is good at exposing the Zionist angle of Infowars, Trump & GOP - atheists like Green seem to have difficulty fully understanding the JQ, and the different groups involved. I'm guessing this is because they haven't read the Bible, and/or do not fully understand world history.

For Example, I've seen Green confusing Zionist Jews and Marxist/Secular Jews on several occasions. While both groups seek to subvert the gentile, they do so in different ways - Zionist and Marxist Jews are also generally opposed to one another (See current Israel-Palestine conflict) - but I reiterate, they are unified in their subversion of gentiles, they just use different forms of subversion.

There is also an argument to be made that the Jews of today are not technically the Jews of the Bible, they are instead Talmudic Jews, a religion formed several hundred years after Christ, and after the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 AD. Unfortunately, Christian Zionists have misinterpreted the scripture, and history, to believe otherwise, which further confuses the issue-and especially confuses the pagans/atheists observing this mess we have today.

Last edited:

PaulC

Robin
There is also an argument to be made that the Jews of today are not technically the Jews of the Bible, they are instead Talmudic Jews, a religion formed several hundred years after Christ, and after the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 AD. Unfortunately, Christian Zionists have misinterpreted the scripture to believe otherwise, which further confuses the issue-and especially confuses the pagans/atheists observing this mess we have today.
The Ashkenazi "Jews" have no ties to the Jews of the Bible. They are an Eastern European gypsy tribe who progressed from traveling thievery and scams to fractional banking and ruling the world.