The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Examples of crypto Jews:

Rupert Murdoch (crypto mother, children raised orthodox)
French ex president Sarkozy (Jewish mother)
Dutch right wing politician Gert Wilders (Jewish Indonesian mother)
John Kerry
Lenin (jewish mother)
John Kerry?
need to know more about this as he lied to congress about the Vietnam war whilst he was still serving Ithink.. he has fingers in so many pies, khmers Iknow talk about his corruption. Kerrys stepson(?) was involved in the 9 dash line/cash for Hunter fiasco from what I recall.
pretty sure he had something to do with whitey bulger being offed as well.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Guess who else is a "converso" or a crypto-Jew?
The Archbishop of Canterbury.
That's right. Leader of the Church of England. The head of the church in the most prominent nation of the last 400 years.

What was one of his very first moves after taking over the reigns of the church, during a pandemic where authorities were preventing the celebration of Easter, millions were suffering without work and under social assault? That's right, he did what any good Christian leader would do and defied travel bans to travel to Israel,(which he calls "the center of the world in many respects") and pledged to fight Antisemetism.

Judeo-Christians everywhere rejoiced.

Peacock
Gold Member
Same in France, Max, we had a Jewish cardinal lead the Church, Aaron Jean-Marie Lustiger, Archbishop of Paris.
On becoming Archbishop of Paris, Lustiger said:
I was born Jewish and so I remain, even if that is unacceptable for many. For me, the vocation of Israel is bringing light to the goyim. That is my hope and I believe that Christianity is the means for achieving it.
The former chief rabbi of France, Rabbi René Samuel Sirat, says he personally witnessed Lustiger entering the synagogue to recite kaddish—the Jewish mourners' prayer—for his mother. At Lustiger's death in 2007 the kaddish was also recited by his cousin at Notre Dame.

Perhaps the most notorious crypto Jews are the Rockefellers, the most powerful clan in America, who have marrano sepharadic origins:

1621781542991.png

Same in France, Max, we had a Jewish cardinal lead the Church, Aaron Jean-Marie Lustiger, Archbishop of Paris
That's right. Leader of the Church of England. The head of the church in the most prominent nation of the last 400 years.
I need not tell anyone that there are many sincere Jewish converts - Edith Stein comes to mind.
With the CoE - If most clergy were like Welby - who opposed gay marriage - that church would be a lot better off. .that said:
That's right, he did what any good Christian leader would do and defied travel bans to travel to Israel,(which he calls "the center of the world in many respects") and pledged to fight Antisemetism.
this is normal cuckservtive behavior not necessarily 'crypto' I think it comes from him genuinely believing 'social justice' Christianity though I of course disagree with him!

What was one of his very first moves after taking over the reigns of the church, during a pandemic where authorities were preventing the celebration of Easter, millions were suffering without work and under social assault? That's right, he did what any good Christian leader would do and defied travel bans to travel to Israel,(which he calls "the center of the world in many respects") and pledged to fight Antisemetism.

Judeo-Christians everywhere rejoiced.

The Church of England (Anglican Church) is dying a slow death.

A few years ago a survey came out concerning religious observance / attendance in England.

According to the survey English Muslims have higher rates of religious attendance than Anglicans.

The Church of England contested the findings of this survey.

It actually turns out that more Anglicans attended religious services, but there's a caveat.

The only reason that Anglicans had higher rates was due to weddings and funerals.

Leave out weddings and funerals and Muslims have higher rates of religious attendance.

Muslims are only about 5% of the population of England.

England is a secular, post-Christian / neo-Pagan society (like all of Western Europe).

KantPost

Sparrow
E Michael Jones got absolutely obliterated in a debate with Christopher J Bjerknes.
Yeah you got that perfectly ass backwards, much like your beloved half-wit Jerkness.
I managed to get through the whole thing somehow. Probably the worst person I've ever seen Jones have to debate with. If you want a masterclass in the virtue of patience watch how EMJ endures the patent idiocy of Christopher the Clown.
I kept thinking that this retard reminded me of the gamma chubby kid at school who is terrible at sport, but fancies himself a saviour of the honour of fair maidens and white knights constantly for Stacy when Brad is a jerk to her, expecting to one day rescue her from the bad boys, and patiently waiting in quiet but desperate nice guy rage his whole life for the recognition he will never get.
He sounded like he was on the verge of tears throughout the debate, and at one point i almost burst out laughing when he called Jones and idiot and then in the next breath complained to the host that Jones was calling him names. the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Much like a broken clock Christopher the Clever Fool got a few things right but the order all wrong. During the debate I kept thinking of Jones' quote about the bible being a revolutionary document when taken out of the Church. Sure enough Jones mentioned it at the end.
"Preposterous" is a term I can readily sympathise with in this context. I mean how else can you respond to such patent absurdity. Jones could explain many things to this fruitcake but he unfortunately can not understand them for him. This bewildered bumbling bedwetter has the temerity to critique Christianity and throw stones at Jones while he himself is not even a Christian nor does he even have a basic understanding of Church's teachings. I mean how else can you describe this other than Preposterous!
If there is ever a poster boy for the aphorism a little knowledge is a dangerous thing it is CJB. LOL

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
84d44e12e79d96c0.png

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

get2choppaaa

Pelican

Another interesting video about Nathan Ashkenazi and Sabbatai Zive

You can go down the rabbit hole in this one for clues about Chutzpah, Tikun Olam, Millennialism (Chiliasm)

Here we have a rabbi confirming a lot of the connection with Judaism with revolution in France and secret societies)

(EMJ explains a lot of this in Libido Dominandi and The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit)

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican
I am reading Robert Hutchinson's "Thomas Cromwell" and Henry the VIII was one evil dude. He robbed the monasteries of their wealth and stole many of their lands. He turned on anyone who was loyal to him, out of greed and was a basic total degenerate when it came to marriage, women.
It is no surprise that the church he founded is a total blight on the English land and sounds like it is getting even worse (if that was possible).

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I disagree, I thought EMJ won the "Know More News" debate with Bjerknes. Bjerknes made little sense, and I'm not sure why Adam Green is such a fan. Although I think Green is good at exposing the Zionist angle of Infowars, Trump & GOP - atheists like Green seem to have difficulty fully understanding the JQ, and the different groups involved. I'm guessing this is because they haven't read the Bible, and/or do not fully understand world history.
Me too. Bjerknes was in a state of high arousal and barely able to string an coherent sentence together. I get a real bad feeling whenever I listen to Bjerknes. There's something rather dark about him. And now he's accusing EMJ of being an inadvertent Kabbalist. I kid you not, and it gets worse, much worse. Adam Green is calling out Christians as controlled opposition and Bjerknes is saying that Christianity was a dastardly plan thought up by Jews to destroy gentiles.
I could only skim this video as it's just blasphemous for me at my stage of the Christian walk, but to me they both sound like they're working hard for the enemy. So I'm not going to link it here, if you want to hear the pair of them search for Know More News on Bitchute.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
My first thought in the above video is the guy IMMEDIATELY appears and looks extremely Jewish.
I didn't shave for about a year during coronavirus, but I had a regular white man beard, not the hasidic one this guy has.

Every religion "claims to have all the answers"... including of course Judaism. So that is a bizarre complaint to have about Christianity.

The guy was an evangelical, which is the weakest form of Christianity, so he probably lacked a good Christian foundation.

The trueJew(tm) on the left has a very Jewish take on Christianity.
The part where he said every Jew in the world is without Sin and Christlike... well that was a bit too much chutzpah for me. I had to stop there at 5:00 but I'm interested to hear other's input on this.

Aloha50

Sparrow
I am reading Robert Hutchinson's "Thomas Cromwell" and Henry the VIII was one evil dude. He robbed the monasteries of their wealth and stole many of their lands. He turned on anyone who was loyal to him, out of greed and was a basic total degenerate when it came to marriage, women.
It is no surprise that the church he founded is a total blight on the English land and sounds like it is getting even worse (if that was possible).
I'm looking at a book in my book case on Thomas Cromwell (Diarmaid McCulloch). I only got about a quarter of the way through....should finish once I'm done reading a book about Stonewall Jackson. Anyway, your're right about Henry VIII. That's one king that both Catholics and reform Protestants can agree was awful.