The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
I remember Netanyahu marching arm in arm with other pozzed leaders in the Paris anti-terrorist March.

slimy motherfuckers knowing perfectly well most of these terror plots were Mossad driven or the result of Zionist policy.

Israel stands with you goy. Sickening…

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Over 60 Israelis arrested in the wake of 911, failed polygraph tests.
Over 140 other Israelis were arrested in 2001 in an espionage investigation in "hundreds of incidents in cities and towns across the country"
Israeli "art students" targeted and infiltrated the Defense Dept, FBI, and multiple other offices.

Besides the shocking news itself, it's shocking to see an in depth investigative report done by Fox News. There is more research in this one piece than what will go into all Fox News programming this year.

Regarding Israeli pre-knowledge of 911:
"The bigger question is how could they NOT have known"

A private Israeli company has records on every single phone call except for White House calls: "It is virtually impossible to make a telephone call without (private Israeli company) AmDocs making a record of it."

A 1997 drug trafficking case, AmDocs telephone records were used "to completely compromise the communications of the FBI, the Secret Service, the DEA and the LAPD." Of course the US government is not concerned that Israelis have this info, only concerned "if it falls into the wrong hands" LOL

The case was against Israeli organized crime, and the criminals had cops private cell phones, beepers, home phone #s, and communications between police and FBI and secret service was compromised.

The white house was asked about this, and they sent (((Ari Fliesher))) to tell people its nothing. They really have a top level Jew at every agency to shut down any investigations or questions.

Mossad sent agents to America right before 911, but it's unclear how many details they knew about the attacks.

Terrorist suspects were tipped off by Israeli private telecom firm AmDocs, warning them of US investigation which allowed them to elude investigators. Several cases where suspects immediately began behaving differently after wiretaps started.

Basically every wiretap done in America is available to Israel, and some believe our wiretaps are completely compromised.

Honestly if you watch this it's hard to believe that the US is a soveriegn nation.

Our Greatest Ally!

orthobulgarian

Pigeon
Orthodox
I've checked out a few video's of him on this topic. I have to say, it does raise questions and is food for thought. However, also I'm sure from te other side a lot of arguments can be made on why e.g. the Gospels were written so late and why there was so few mentioning of Christ in the decades after his death (that's an assumption in the video at least). The main thesis is that Christianity is a ''weapon/scam'' by the Jews used to make all the world worship a Jew, so that the Jews could infiltrate and steer these communities and later (like the last 60 years) steer many Christians towards supporting Israel/the Jews (esp. protestant with their Christian-Zionism, but Vatican also has been heavily infiltrated by Jewish interests see Vatican 2).

In short this would mean that Christianity has been a setup from the start to unite the world under the Jewish God (Thora etc), then take the world over to usher in their Messianic age. I think this is a good test to see how open your mind is on the topic to really think about this. It is like discussions about the form of a certain planet that challenges your core assumptions. What I can say about it is IF this would be the case I'd still be willing to live the life Christ taught, for that is instinctively the way to live a good life. I do believe in good and evil as the core conflict of our life as humans here on earth and the teachings of Christ vs what we see unfolding now (largely under Jewish influence) is evil. That's frankly all I need to know.

I also notice that this is a slippery slope that also leads to claims like the Jews have destroyed their own temple in 70 AD, I assume to spread among the world to infiltrate the Gentiles. Well if the Jews would have planted the seed 2000 years ago with their big ''scam of Christianity'' that they can reap the rewards from 2000 years later, well played. It remains up to us how we live our life the ''right'' way and I think we all know instinctively what that right way is.

Christianity is 2000 year old and in all it's forms (including various Prots) was strictly anti-pharisaic and anti-Zionist for about roughly 1890 years of that 2000 years. Jews were prosecuted in all of Christian Europe during the times when Christianity was official religion. Dispensationalist became a thing before a century with the Scofield bible and they are influential only in a small subset of Evangelicals and Republican party voters only in the USA in the post World War 2 decades. And now suddenly all of Christianity is responsible for Zionism and all of Christians are Zionists and Jewish servants. For me it more looks like this guy Adam is some sort of agent provocateur or something, but not a honest journalist.

orthobulgarian

Pigeon
Orthodox
3) Hitler, because he was a white man who fought for and lead a white nation that rebuilt itself from being rock bottom and booted us out.

(Not trolling.)
Hitler was not a white man who fought for and lead a white nation that rebuilt itself from being rock bottom and so on nonsense. He was an Austrian pan-Germanic nationalist who wanted to unite all the German people in one strong state and to absorb neighboring Slavic people and countries in that strong German state while killing ones who he view as weak and not enough evolved. He didn't give a crooked dime for 'Murican whiteboys that can't get laid and hate js and niggers.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
"Give us 20 years and we’ll take over your media and destroy your country"

IMG_20210912_010926_266-1631423391.2388.jpg

I heard that one of the "dancing Israelis" who worked for Urban Moving Systems has permanently moved to America. I have a friend who is in the middle of a 3 year!!! wait to bring his foreign wife over to the US. But these scumbags are put at the head of the line.

This would be merely infuriating if it was just merely another case of Jewish elitism getting preferential treatment in our immigration system (which they do not reciprocate to America by the way), but the side note here is that these people were also the terrorists on 911.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
dad6e88a0df9037d.png

Per the article, Ukraine is 0.2% jewish, has a jewish President, and needs to protect jews from oppression.

Talk about inverted reality. Nothing satisfies some people. Nothing.

It's worth another reminder that the first law the jewish bolsheviks passed was a ban on anti-semitism. That regime went on to kill 10s of millions in the next few decades.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Documentary on how Sweden went from a homogeneous society to a multicultural one where Swedes are at risk of becoming a minority in their own nation.

It's really sad seeing the old images of Sweden, a nation I'll never been able to see.
I've only watched the first bit, but basically they were infiltrated by a tractor who made them feel really guilty about not taking sides in WW2 and slowly cozied up to those in power and got them to pass this law that sounded fair and just, and just a way of letting a few people come work there, which at first benefitted Sweden, but ended up being the end of Swedish majority (Swedish 1975 immigration law, which is their version of the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965 in America)

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
Per the article, Ukraine is 0.2% jewish, has a jewish President, and needs to protect jews from oppression.

Talk about inverted reality. Nothing satisfies some people. Nothing.

It's worth another reminder that the first law the jewish bolsheviks passed was a ban on anti-semitism. That regime went on to kill 10s of millions in the next few decades.
The article says the law needs to be signed off by the president. It mentions the president has Jewish parents followed by Holocaust narrative.

If the president has Jewish parents why can’t they just say the president of Ukraine is Jewish

Sword

Sparrow
Im going crazy guys, I could have sworn I saw a meme on here recently about how the gov continues to fund jews/isreal even though the government is shutting down. Anyone know one?

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
It’s a curious thing when evidence like Max Roscoe and others have posted practically exposes the Zionists and caught them red handed.

Yet people insist on ignoring and refuting. Days later you will find these people posting MSM articles of Wuhan bat flu, North Korean missiles, goat herder Islamic master plots, secret Nazi’s etc

You can literally show them how (((They))) created feminism and supported it through (((their))) other powerful institutions so it was an unstoppable force used as a tool of destruction yet they will still handwave it as something that just happened or because men were too weak.

Perhaps it is like Yuri Bezmenov stated
Once you demoralize and brainwash a society they will be completely ignorant to facts. You can literally take them to see the camps and they still will not believe. Not until the military boot comes crashing down on their face, and then it will be too late.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Did you guys see the latest budget extension that was proposed only had a few things in it, a stop gap measure, and more funding for isreal. Of course we cant forget our (((best ally))) during these unprecedented times!

Whatever they did to AOC behind the scenes forced her to change her vote and publicly cry while doing so on the House floor.
I guess in a Zionist state we shouldn't be alarmed at our leaders crying under the duress of doing their job. She was probably just having a bad breakup or something. Surely no one secretly threatened her or anything, right?

On first reading I thought this was a $1 billion bill that had some hidden giveaway to Israel.

It's actually a $1 billion bill totally for Israel. One BILLION dollars. I live in a relatively poor US state and that kind of money would go a VERY long way! I'm betting the US infrastructure bill never passes but this BILLION dollars for Israel will become law.

Over 60 Israelis arrested in the wake of 911, failed polygraph tests.
Over 140 other Israelis were arrested in 2001 in an espionage investigation in "hundreds of incidents in cities and towns across the country"
Israeli "art students" targeted and infiltrated the Defense Dept, FBI, and multiple other offices.

Besides the shocking news itself, it's shocking to see an in depth investigative report done by Fox News. There is more research in this one piece than what will go into all Fox News programming this year.

Regarding Israeli pre-knowledge of 911:
"The bigger question is how could they NOT have known"

A private Israeli company has records on every single phone call except for White House calls: "It is virtually impossible to make a telephone call without (private Israeli company) AmDocs making a record of it."

A 1997 drug trafficking case, AmDocs telephone records were used "to completely compromise the communications of the FBI, the Secret Service, the DEA and the LAPD." Of course the US government is not concerned that Israelis have this info, only concerned "if it falls into the wrong hands" LOL

The case was against Israeli organized crime, and the criminals had cops private cell phones, beepers, home phone #s, and communications between police and FBI and secret service was compromised.

The white house was asked about this, and they sent (((Ari Fliesher))) to tell people its nothing. They really have a top level Jew at every agency to shut down any investigations or questions.

Mossad sent agents to America right before 911, but it's unclear how many details they knew about the attacks.

Terrorist suspects were tipped off by Israeli private telecom firm AmDocs, warning them of US investigation which allowed them to elude investigators. Several cases where suspects immediately began behaving differently after wiretaps started.

Basically every wiretap done in America is available to Israel, and some believe our wiretaps are completely compromised.

Honestly if you watch this it's hard to believe that the US is a soveriegn nation.

Our Greatest Ally!
No web browser on my computer will allow me to open this link:

"“The Israelis present at Wye River had a new tactic for their negotiations–they’d overheard Clinton and Monica and had it on tape. Not wanting to directly threaten the powerful American president, a crucial Israeli ally, Clinton was told that the Israeli government had thrown the tapes away. But the very mention of them was enough to constitute a form of blackmail,” Halper wrote, adding that “according to information provided by a CIA source, a stricken Clinton appeared to buckle.”

Last edited:

Sword

Sparrow

Whatever they did to AOC behind the scenes forced her to change her vote and publicly cry while doing so on the House floor.
I guess in a Zionist state we shouldn't be alarmed at our leaders crying under the duress of doing their job. She was probably just having a bad breakup or something. Surely no one secretly threatened her or anything, right?

On first reading I thought this was a $1 billion bill that had some hidden giveaway to Israel.

It's actually a $1 billion bill totally for Israel. One BILLION dollars. I live in a relatively poor US state and that kind of money would go a VERY long way! I'm betting the US infrastructure bill never passes but this BILLION dollars for Israel will become law.
The whole thing is tough to not get demoralized on. Its not ever deniable at this point how much power the jews have over our country. Really the only thing keeping me out of depression in the thought that when this all comes crashing down (and it will) the parasites will naturally die, and the K-selected humans can rise again.