The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A thing I noticed but I haven't seen mentioned here or really anywhere else: the unusually large amount of Jews in organized atheism. Off the top of my head I can think of Sam Harris and Christopher Hitches who both have Jewish heritage, David Silverman the founder of American Atheists, Rep. Jamie Raskins who was one of the founding members of the Secular Coalition on Congress, Paul Kurtz who founded Prometheus a book publisher that specializes in skeptical, atheist works and who was one the pre-cursor of the New Atheists a generation before guys like Dawkins became known for atheism.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Sure, most atheist leaders are of the tribe, as is Howard Stanton Levey, later known as Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan. Funny, that's not mentioned anywhere in his wikipedia early life. One would think the childhood religion and upbringing of someone who founds a church of satan would be an important fact.

Levey took a page out of the Rothschild book and was an arms dealer, selling weapons to both sides of conflicts. He named his grandson after the Rothchild's dog.

Interesting factoid in that article: Levey was a protege of Tribe member Hiram Maxium, who invented the Maxim gun which fired 666 rounds per minute, which he sold readily to the European powers leading up to the Great War.

Satan.jpg

Prior to being (((infiltrated))) in the Bolshevik revolution, Russia was a devout and based country. Hiram tried to enter and "became" a protestant.

Hiram Maxim presented himself to the police in Petersburg, Russia. He was there to sell his new Maxim machine gun to the Czar.

“Your name is Hiram. You’re Jewish,” said the officer.
“I am not. My people were puritans,” said Maxim.
“Then what is your religion?”
“I never had need of one,” Maxim snorted.
“Well, no one can stay in Russia without a religion!”
“Very well,” Maxim replied, “Put me down as a Protestant.”
“And that,” he tells us, “is how I became a Protestant.”

There is a reason we have the phrase Every. Single. Time.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It was a common thing in the 19th and 20th century for secular German Jews to "convert" to Protestantism - not out of religious conviction but rather as a way for them to distance themselves from their Jewish roots. The most famous example would be Karl Marx's father but I can think of a few others such as the father of Freud and also Karl Popper's father. In the edition of Popper's "The Open Society and It's Enemies" there was a mini-biography of him which said that Popper's father had converted specifically because he though it was a matter of politeness to be of the same religion as the people around him.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
It was a common thing in the 19th and 20th century for secular German Jews to "convert" to Protestantism - not out of religious conviction but rather as a way for them to distance themselves from their Jewish roots. The most famous example would be Karl Marx's father but I can think of a few others such as the father of Freud and also Karl Popper's father. In the edition of Popper's "The Open Society and It's Enemies" there was a mini-biography of him which said that Popper's father had converted specifically because he though it was a matter of politeness to be of the same religion as the people around him.

Of course "Open Society" means Global World Government. Popper's most famous disciple being none other than George Soros. Sorry if this has been covered already.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
when this all comes crashing down (and it will) the parasites will naturally die, and the K-selected humans can rise again.

Not having a dig at you sword but I’ve seen this kind of comment a lot and I’m not sure I agree that the Jewish new world order is going to fall apart just because.

They have been methodically improving and perfecting their evil through trial and error for centuries. In the past it has always been an organized unified group that has temporarily put a stop to their mischief.

I guess what I’m saying is we can hope they trip over themselves all we want but eventually there has to be a call to action and someone has to stand up to it if things are ever goi g to change.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I heard a stat on the radio this weekend that 18% of American youth identify as LGBT.
One in five. It is not sustainable for a society if one in five remove themselves from the gene pool immediately while prepubescent.
Do you really think this society can continue to exist?

The LGBT thing is ONE datapoint that alone renders a society dysfunctional. There are hundreds more, from the realms of finance, public trust, education, health, religion.

The USA may be fine for my lifetime. Perhaps even for several decades. But there is no way this nation, which will be majority nonwhite very soon, will continue to be prosperous, strong, safe, or functional in the long run.

This is not a problem for "them" as their Modus Operandi is to move on to another carcass, as they have at least 109 times before. They are already trying to entrench themselves into their next hosts.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow, that guy may just be the most based sitting congresscritter.

In May 2013, he voted against the Stolen Valor Act of 2013, which passed 390–3.

In December 2013, he was the only congressman to vote against the Undetectable Firearms Act.

In March 2014, Massie voted against a bill to name Israel an American strategic partner. The bill passed by a margin of 410–1.

Through mid-June 2014, Massie had voted "no" at least 324 times in the 113th Congress – opposing one of every three measures that came to the House floor. Politico named him "Mr. No"

In November 2016, he voted against an extension of U.S. sanctions against Iran, the only member of the House to do so.

In 2017, Massie introduced a one-page bill that would abolish the United States Department of Education

In April 2017, Massie expressed skepticism over the role of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in the 2017 Khan Shaykhun chemical attack.

On May 4, 2017, Massie was the sole House member to vote against sanctions on North Korea.

In July 2017, Massie joined Representatives Amash and John Duncan Jr., and Senators Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders in opposing a bill to impose new economic sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Massie was also one of nine lawmakers to sign a letter to Trump requesting a meeting with him and urging him to sign "Senate Joint Resolution 7, which invokes the War Powers Act of 1973 to end unauthorized US military participation in the Saudi-led coalition's armed conflict against Yemen's Houthi forces, initiated in 2015 by the Obama administration

In July 2019, Massie was the only Republican among 17 members of Congress to vote against a House resolution opposing efforts to boycott Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement.

On November 20, 2019, Massie was the sole "no" vote in Congress on the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019, which he called an "escalation" with the People's Republic of China.

In July 2021, Massie voted against the bipartisan ALLIES Act, which would increase by 8,000 the number of special immigrant visas for Afghan allies of the U.S. military during its invasion of Afghanistan

He also questioned why people such as grocery store employees or truck drivers should be expected to work during the pandemic, but not members of Congress, who "make $174,000 a year" and have "the best health care in the world".

Massie is a critic of the PATRIOT Act and warrantless surveillance of Americans. In 2014 he sponsored an amendment to stop warrantless "backdoor" searches of U.S. citizens' online data

He also supported efforts to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq and Afghanistan,[91][92] and introduced a bill in 2019 to clarify that no authority exists for military action against Iran.[93] Massie introduced legislation to stop unauthorized military operations in Egypt and Syria,as well as legislation blocking unauthorized military aid from being sent to Syrian rebels.

Massie has called for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden to be pardoned and for Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to be prosecuted for lying about the phone metadata program that Snowden exposed.

Also in June 2021, he was one of 14 House Republicans to vote against legislation to establish June 19, or Juneteenth (officially named "Juneteenth National Independence Day"), as a federal holiday.

All of the above are basically common sense, and 99% of our representatives voted the wrong way.

Massie operates a cattle farm in Garrison, Kentucky, with his wife, Rhonda, and their four children.They live in a solar-powered home that Massie built himself.

Based as heck!

Not having a dig at you sword but I’ve seen this kind of comment a lot and I’m not sure I agree that the Jewish new world order is going to fall apart just because.

They have been methodically improving and perfecting their evil through trial and error for centuries. In the past it has always been an organized unified group that has temporarily put a stop to their mischief.

I guess what I’m saying is we can hope they trip over themselves all we want but eventually there has to be a call to action and someone has to stand up to it if things are ever goi g to change.

The Lord destroys Israel by sword, famine and pestilence every time their evil becomes too great. These latest Israelites have seen and rejected Him in the flesh thus sealing their everlasting damnation, unless they are of those who will one day repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. All the others will be destroyed by the Lord on the day of His wrath.

Here is a small sample of God's promises and His plan concerning the Synagogue of Satan:

Amos 9:1
I saw the Lord standing beside the altar, and He said,
“Smite the capitals so that the thresholds will shake,
And break them on the heads of them all!
Then I will slay the rest of them with the sword;
They will not have a fugitive who will flee,
Or a refugee who will escape.

Micah 6:14
You will eat, but you will not be satisfied,
And your vileness will be in your midst.
You will try to remove for safekeeping,
But you will not preserve anything,
And what you do preserve I will give to the sword.

Deuteronomy 6:15
for the Lord your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise the anger of the Lord your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:9
I will utterly destroy them and make them a horror and a hissing, and an everlasting desolation.

Jeremiah 9:16
I will scatter them among the nations, whom neither they nor their fathers have known; and I will send the sword after them until I have annihilated them.

StvAce

Pigeon
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (Romans 11:1)

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (Romans 11:11)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (Romans 11:25-26)

As concerning the gospel, they [natural Jews] are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they [natural Jews] are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (Romans 11:28)

It's plain from this Chapter to the Romans that natural Israel still has a purpose in God's plan. The regathering of natural Jews to Israel is actually a sign that we are living in the end of this age. Clearly there are currently many infidel Jews, but we have the assurance that 'the Deliverer... shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob'.

A thing I noticed but I haven't seen mentioned here or really anywhere else: the unusually large amount of Jews in organized atheism. Off the top of my head I can think of Sam Harris and Christopher Hitches who both have Jewish heritage, David Silverman the founder of American Atheists, Rep. Jamie Raskins who was one of the founding members of the Secular Coalition on Congress, Paul Kurtz who founded Prometheus a book publisher that specializes in skeptical, atheist works and who was one the pre-cursor of the New Atheists a generation before guys like Dawkins became known for atheism.
You can add ((("ex-Christian"))) Stephen Fry..

He appeared in famous debates with (((fellow Jew))) Christopher Hitchens where he argued against the Catholic Church.
The other team arguing that the Catholic Church was on the whole a good thing was made up of far weaker debaters.

The debate was arranged by the (((Rothschild))) group "Intelligence Squared".

"In (Fry's) first autobiography he described how he once considered ordination to the Anglican priesthood, but came to the conclusion that he "couldn't believe in God, because [he] was fundamentally Hellenic in [his] outlook. Fry's mother is Jewish, but he was not brought up in a religious family.[23] ....*(oh so his being Jewish is not relevant to his life?)
On 30 April 2008, Fry signed an open letter, published in The Guardian newspaper by a number of Jewish personalities. ....*(oh, now the fact that he is Jewish suddenly becomes relevant!)
His maternal grandparents, Martin and Rosa Neumann,[12] were Hungarian Jews who emigrated from Šurany (now in Slovakia) to the UK in 1927. Rosa's parents, who originally lived in Vienna, were sent to a concentration camp in Riga, where they were murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust.[12][23][24] His mother's aunt and cousins were sent to Auschwitz and Stutthof and never seen again.[12]"

"Hitchens was born in Portsmouth, Hampshire, the elder of two boys; his brother, Peter, became a socially conservative journalist.[34] Their parents, Eric Ernest Hitchens (1909–1987) and Yvonne Jean Hitchens (née Hickman; 1921–1973), met in Scotland when serving in the Royal Navy during World War II.[35] His mother had been a Wren, a member of the Women's Royal Naval Service.[36] She was Jewish, something Hitchens discovered later in life; he came to identify as a secular Jew"

StvAce

Pigeon
In the Millennial Age, the capital of the world will, indeed, be at Jerusalem. At that time, the ancient worthies, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc., will rule as princes in th earth.

And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without (before) us (the Church, the New Creation, the Body, the Brothers of Christ - joint-heirs) should not be made perfect. (Hebrews 11:39-40)

Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth. (Psalms 45:16)

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days (establishment of the earthly phase of Messiah's Kingdom) it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew (the Jewish nation having had 'ungodliness - purged of the unclean elements of the Jews, leaving only a holy remnant - turned away from it' during the coming Time of Jacobs Trouble - Jer. 30:7), saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. (Zechariah 8:23)

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:3)

Thus, although there are those who are called Jews, many of them are infidel. This element will be cleansed from the regathered nation in a coming time of trouble specially upon Israel, and this element will be taken away, leaving the Holy Remnant, and the resurrected ancient worthies who will represent (act as go between) the spiritual Kingdom of God on earth.

Last edited:
Wow, that guy may just be the most based sitting congresscritter.

In May 2013, he voted against the Stolen Valor Act of 2013, which passed 390–3.

In December 2013, he was the only congressman to vote against the Undetectable Firearms Act.

In March 2014, Massie voted against a bill to name Israel an American strategic partner. The bill passed by a margin of 410–1.

Through mid-June 2014, Massie had voted "no" at least 324 times in the 113th Congress – opposing one of every three measures that came to the House floor. Politico named him "Mr. No"

In November 2016, he voted against an extension of U.S. sanctions against Iran, the only member of the House to do so.

In 2017, Massie introduced a one-page bill that would abolish the United States Department of Education

In April 2017, Massie expressed skepticism over the role of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in the 2017 Khan Shaykhun chemical attack.

On May 4, 2017, Massie was the sole House member to vote against sanctions on North Korea.

In July 2017, Massie joined Representatives Amash and John Duncan Jr., and Senators Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders in opposing a bill to impose new economic sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Massie was also one of nine lawmakers to sign a letter to Trump requesting a meeting with him and urging him to sign "Senate Joint Resolution 7, which invokes the War Powers Act of 1973 to end unauthorized US military participation in the Saudi-led coalition's armed conflict against Yemen's Houthi forces, initiated in 2015 by the Obama administration

In July 2019, Massie was the only Republican among 17 members of Congress to vote against a House resolution opposing efforts to boycott Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement.

On November 20, 2019, Massie was the sole "no" vote in Congress on the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019, which he called an "escalation" with the People's Republic of China.

In July 2021, Massie voted against the bipartisan ALLIES Act, which would increase by 8,000 the number of special immigrant visas for Afghan allies of the U.S. military during its invasion of Afghanistan

He also questioned why people such as grocery store employees or truck drivers should be expected to work during the pandemic, but not members of Congress, who "make $174,000 a year" and have "the best health care in the world".

Massie is a critic of the PATRIOT Act and warrantless surveillance of Americans. In 2014 he sponsored an amendment to stop warrantless "backdoor" searches of U.S. citizens' online data

He also supported efforts to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq and Afghanistan,[91][92] and introduced a bill in 2019 to clarify that no authority exists for military action against Iran.[93] Massie introduced legislation to stop unauthorized military operations in Egypt and Syria,as well as legislation blocking unauthorized military aid from being sent to Syrian rebels.

Massie has called for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden to be pardoned and for Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to be prosecuted for lying about the phone metadata program that Snowden exposed.

Also in June 2021, he was one of 14 House Republicans to vote against legislation to establish June 19, or Juneteenth (officially named "Juneteenth National Independence Day"), as a federal holiday.

All of the above are basically common sense, and 99% of our representatives voted the wrong way.

Massie operates a cattle farm in Garrison, Kentucky, with his wife, Rhonda, and their four children.They live in a solar-powered home that Massie built himself.

Based as heck!

He's a Ron Paul republican and got involved during Ron's 2012 run. I remember mention of him (he may of even had an account) on the old Ron Paul forums.

Principled hardcore libertarian.

Which is why I have always asked you guys here to make a distinction between the so-called "Libertarian Party" (which should really be called the Libertine Atheist Party) and actual Lew Rockwell / Mises libertarians like Massie and (mostly) Rand, who tend to be Christians and family men (or at least respectful agnostics).