The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Perhaps you should make a Roman Catholic Church question thread then schlomo. Otherwise you just come across as an amateur troll trying to derail this thread.

Based on his posts in the "Remember the Sabbath Day" thread, he seemed to be coming from more of a Protestant angle. He won't be making any more comments under that username.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I have been having difficulty linking Odysee on the forum. It might be best to go on the Odysee homepage and search for "blackpilled."

It was down when I tried earlier but the site came back online a little while later. Checked out the vid on Breakfast Club with the interesting analysis. Not bad.

Papist

Robin
Per the article, Ukraine is 0.2% jewish, has a jewish President, and needs to protect jews from oppression.

Talk about inverted reality. Nothing satisfies some people. Nothing.

It's worth another reminder that the first law the jewish bolsheviks passed was a ban on anti-semitism. That regime went on to kill 10s of millions in the next few decades.
Is that verifiable, though? I have read it before, but can never find any objective evidence of it, though.

Papist

Robin
View attachment 33809
1632325751089-The-Bankers-shifted-the-blame-from-themselves-to-Whites.png
1632327365351-5x0l.png
1632325481114-Replacement.jpg
1632325291030-Media-tells-Whties-not-to-have-children-then-suggests-immigration-from-non-white-countries-to-address-falling-birthrates.jpg
1632325098967-White-Genocide-redpill.jpg
1632324219743-MSM-hates-Whites.jpg
1631843178745-why-jews-need-diverse-multicultural-societies.jpg
1632326800295-Black-Identity5079a6d7203c8849.png
1632264467690-44e.jpg

Stunning stats and info. Really mind blowing.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
These are all factually correct happenings you anti-Semite!!!! Just needs more skin lampshades, bars of soap and shrunken voodoo heads.

Both my parents were killed before I was born in the Holocaust. They wrote their accounts of events on a laptop with Anne Frank. You cannot question my authority on the matter. We write laws against it.

/sarcasm
But seriously though. Does anyone actually believe Jews were made into bars of human soap, skin lampshades and had their heads shrunken. This was “evidence” brought and lobbied to America by a Jewish Soviet chief propagandist and later used in the Nuremberg trials and mysteriously went missing years later unavailable to modern scientific scrutiny.

Interesting they don’t really sell the Bars of soap and skin lampshade stories anymore and stick with the “death camps” even drifting away from ovens and gas chambers.

I guess it all just sounds completely ridiculous that it risks bugging the majority of the goyim out of their programming. I mean the gas chambers and ovens thing is a whole other line of inquiry that has landed experts in trouble and silenced for doubting these facilities function/capability or if the numbers were even remotely possible.

I mean if they can blatantly lie about such things. Doesn’t this throw the whole narrative under suspicion. why does it fear investigation and destroy anyone that critiques it. This is generally a red flag an organization or someone is hiding something.

I mean the motive to lie is clear. The Jewish powers that be have gained a tremendous amount of power and immunity from the history they have written, and make no mistake they have written it and they have made laws to protect what they have written. It is heavily indoctrinated and weaponized into the psyche of not only the goy, but of the Jew whom use it as a source to militarize its people and justify its manipulative and predatory works against the non Jew, specifically Europeans.

I guess the whole thing just stinks to me.

Whilst The Palestinian is brutally conquered, tormented and slowly eradicated for an ethnically Jewish state. Whilst the European and other peoples of the world are crushed and the Jewish powers that be stand proudly on the murdered corpse of civilizations for their new world order. We can’t speak of these things. It’s modern day heresy! All we will know and can speak of is Jewish tears and nazi mythology.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
But seriously though. Does anyone actually believe Jews were made into bars of human soap, skin lampshades and had their heads shrunken. This was “evidence” brought and lobbied to America by a Jewish Soviet chief propagandist and later used in the Nuremberg trials and mysteriously went missing years later unavailable to modern scientific scrutiny.

Interesting they don’t really sell the Bars of soap and skin lampshade stories anymore and stick with the “death camps” even drifting away from ovens and gas chambers.

I guess it all just sounds completely ridiculous that it risks bugging the majority of the goyim out of their programming. I mean the gas chambers and ovens thing is a whole other line of inquiry that has landed experts in trouble and silenced for doubting these facilities function/capability or if the numbers were even remotely possible.

I mean if they can blatantly lie about such things. Doesn’t this throw the whole narrative under suspicion. why does it fear investigation and destroy anyone that critiques it. This is generally a red flag an organization or someone is hiding something.

I mean the motive to lie is clear. The Jewish powers that be have gained a tremendous amount of power and immunity from the history they have written, and make no mistake they have written it and they have made laws to protect what they have written. It is heavily indoctrinated and weaponized into the psyche of not only the goy, but of the Jew whom use it as a source to militarize its people and justify its manipulative and predatory works against the non Jew, specifically Europeans.

I guess the whole thing just stinks to me.

Whilst The Palestinian is brutally conquered, tormented and slowly eradicated for an ethnically Jewish state. Whilst the European and other peoples of the world are crushed and the Jewish powers that be stand proudly on the murdered corpse of civilizations for their new world order. We can’t speak of these things. It’s modern day heresy! All we will know and can speak of is Jewish tears and nazi mythology.
There’s a section in the Nuremberg trials saying that the nazis would kill them by having them climb up a tree and a couple others cut that tree down.

@ Sword and Board

"I mean if they can blatantly lie about such things. Doesn’t this throw the whole narrative under suspicion. why does it fear investigation and destroy anyone that critiques it. This is generally a red flag an organization or someone is hiding something"

I agree! What are they afraid of? Why do they go after anybody who questions the narrative? (David Irving, Ernst Zundel etc.)? A good theory I read about is that the official story benefits both the Jews and the Allies. The Jews get to guilt trip the world and justify the State of Israel. The Allies benefit because it takes the attention away from the war crimes that the Allies committed after the war ended (torture and mass murder of German soldiers etc).

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Perhaps this belongs in the Clown World thread? Sarah Silverman is mad about the lack of Jewish representation in Hollywood. I agree. This oppression needs to stop.

I saw the 40 Year Old virgin on TV the other day.

In the film the loveable main character is played by a Jewish actor. His wise-cracking cool friend is played by a Jewish actor. His virtue signalling romantic friend is played by a Jewish actor.
His boss he has to be scared of is played by a Jewish actress.
No mention is made that they are Jewish.

We get to have a big scnozzed, big eared Spiderman. Thanks.

The likes of RBG are played by Shikshas because they wanted someone attractive. Bette Midler and Barbara Streisand were somehow unavailable for the role of (an imagined) pretty, gamine female.

I suspect some of the actresses she names are actually Crypto-Jews anyway.

Im happy to have ugly Jewish females playing ugly Jewish females, as long as they stop taking all the roles of stereotypical goyim in nearly every other movie Hollywood makes.

Trying to give the Indiana Jones role and franchise over to pint sized, frizzy haired Shia LaBoeuf (because Js can be tough, wise cracking heroes too!) was especially laughable.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
@ Sword and Board

"I mean if they can blatantly lie about such things. Doesn’t this throw the whole narrative under suspicion. why does it fear investigation and destroy anyone that critiques it. This is generally a red flag an organization or someone is hiding something"

I agree! What are they afraid of? Why do they go after anybody who questions the narrative? (David Irving, Ernst Zundel etc.)? A good theory I read about is that the official story benefits both the Jews and the Allies. The Jews get to guilt trip the world and justify the State of Israel. The Allies benefit because it takes the attention away from the war crimes that the Allies committed after the war ended (torture and mass murder of German soldiers etc).

If all these horrendous stories were true and the allies saved the Jewish race from the clutches of the greatest evil the world has ever seen.

Why then have the Jews systematically degenerated and destroyed the people that saved them and seek to ultimately wipe them from the face of the earth.

I mean if the stories are real, common decency and courtesy would have them building statues, hold celebrations and honour them. They should be grateful to their saviors and give thanks for their sacrifice. It should be reflected in their culture and their works.

Instead they attack attack attack with guilt and shame always seeking an insatiable thirst for sympathy. They manipulate and exploit. It is all take and no give.

Its as if the whole thing was a plot and once they got the outcome they wanted from the war they proceeded to amplify and push whatever else they could get away with.

Are these really the actions of an innocent people we should eternally have empathy for, or else they’ll punish us. Sounds completely F’d up to me.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Because their nature is fundamentally different from that of us.
They have, as E Michael Jones puts it, a Revolutionary Spirit, or as Dr. Kevin McDonald puts it, a Culture of Critique.
They are drawn to subvert, to undermine, to change, to break apart.

That is why you see them on both sides of every issue.
It's why they invent and foment both capitalism and communism, two equally destructive societal forces that are at odds with each other.
Jews are defined by their rejection of truth and Logos.
Those that follow the Synagogue of Satan are those who have heard the word of God and are purposefully denying Him.

So instead of thinking citizens of the nation state of Israel, think of them as followers of the anti-Christ. Now do you understand why they don't "empathize with those who helped them in the past" or "give thanks when others help them" ?

Indeed, Jesus said as much:
“You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

Much as we learned from the "red pill" that one must view women in a different light, and cannot expect them to behave as men do, one must understand the actions of Jews through a different lens, as they do not behave as we would expect a Gentile to.

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit review in The Occidental Quarterly:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Over 60 Israelis arrested in the wake of 911, failed polygraph tests.
Over 140 other Israelis were arrested in 2001 in an espionage investigation in "hundreds of incidents in cities and towns across the country"
Israeli "art students" targeted and infiltrated the Defense Dept, FBI, and multiple other offices.

Besides the shocking news itself, it's shocking to see an in depth investigative report done by Fox News. There is more research in this one piece than what will go into all Fox News programming this year.

Regarding Israeli pre-knowledge of 911:
"The bigger question is how could they NOT have known"

A private Israeli company has records on every single phone call except for White House calls: "It is virtually impossible to make a telephone call without (private Israeli company) AmDocs making a record of it."

A 1997 drug trafficking case, AmDocs telephone records were used "to completely compromise the communications of the FBI, the Secret Service, the DEA and the LAPD." Of course the US government is not concerned that Israelis have this info, only concerned "if it falls into the wrong hands" LOL

The case was against Israeli organized crime, and the criminals had cops private cell phones, beepers, home phone #s, and communications between police and FBI and secret service was compromised.

The white house was asked about this, and they sent (((Ari Fliesher))) to tell people its nothing. They really have a top level Jew at every agency to shut down any investigations or questions.

Mossad sent agents to America right before 911, but it's unclear how many details they knew about the attacks.

Terrorist suspects were tipped off by Israeli private telecom firm AmDocs, warning them of US investigation which allowed them to elude investigators. Several cases where suspects immediately began behaving differently after wiretaps started.

Basically every wiretap done in America is available to Israel, and some believe our wiretaps are completely compromised.

Honestly if you watch this it's hard to believe that the US is a soveriegn nation.

Our Greatest Ally!
Good point. US is a Jewish colony. But what country isn't?

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
One thing that really irritates me is how Jews are clearly subverting Christianity. You get Israel-obsessed pastors who insist on calling Jesus 'Yeshua' and make videos using gematria on the Hebrew texts... 'if you take the first and last letter of each book in the Hebrew Old Testament, it spells out 'I love the antichrist!'' all that kind of stuff

These are the people who rejected and killed their own God who became incarnate for their salvation! I really don't understand why people tolerate their influence on Christianity at all. Nor can I comprehend how Christians can cheer on Israel's actions in Palestine. It's sad really