The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
Jewish comedian thinks its funny to attack whites, but can't take the heat when whitey talks about jews and TV.

That's not something unique to Jewish comedians. It's also something that Jewish academics do all the time. There was this guy called Johnathan Judaken a while back who, strangely, spent a whole lot of time criticizing the white man and especially the Spanish white man for his role in the Spanish Inquisition for being horrible to whitey and that meant Jews ought to support Critical Race Theory. But when CRT is used to criticize Jewish economic prominence and is used to promote allyship with Palestinians fighting against institutionalized Jewish supremacy in Israel, he apparently said that "we have to point out parallels in other states and refute the comparison" all the while not giving any example of how that's possible. Hypocrisy much

See, the truth comes out either way. Look at studies of young people's views on Israel. They're going down down down by the day.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Has anyone ever come up with a theory for the economic success of Jews? I'm thinking how is it that so many Jews have managed to acquire property and become landlords. Even the Hasidic and/or Ultra-Orthodox Jews who don't really work in financially lucrative jobs (some don't even work) end up owning big apartment buildings.

I've heard about cronyism and tribalism but other minorities are just as tribal such as African Americans and they don't have anywhere near the same economic success Jews of all stripes have had. It also doesn't explain how these Jews managed to acquire the property they did initially. If you are going to keep your economic success within your own community and share opportunities with people like you then you must have already have wealth in the first place to share. How was that wealth initially generated? A lot of those Eastern European Jews came with very little wealth and within 2 generations end up building more wealth than even the natives. Other immigrants come over and end up stuck in the underclass.

There's also the theory that they Jews dominate finances because they were the first money-changers and bankers back when prohibition usury was still enforced among Christians. Another is that emphasis on text-interpretation from the extensive study of texts like the Torah and Talmud built up a lot of mental acuity Jews have (some may call it deviousness or solipsism) and this intelligence still remained even after Jews have largely abandoned religion. Instead of using their "verbal IQ" to come up with Torah interpretation's they apply it to be shysters in the finance and legal field. Is any of this plausible?

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Protestant
Has anyone ever come up with a theory for the economic success of Jews? I'm thinking how is it that so many Jews have managed to acquire property and become landlords. Even the Hasidic and/or Ultra-Orthodox Jews who don't really work in financially lucrative jobs (some don't even work) end up owning big apartment buildings.

I've heard about cronyism and tribalism but other minorities are just as tribal such as African Americans and they don't have anywhere near the same economic success Jews of all stripes have had. It also doesn't explain how these Jews managed to acquire the property they did initially. If you are going to keep your economic success within your own community and share opportunities with people like you then you must have already have wealth in the first place to share. How was that wealth initially generated? A lot of those Eastern European Jews came with very little wealth and within 2 generations end up building more wealth than even the natives. Other immigrants come over and end up stuck in the underclass.

There's also the theory that they Jews dominate finances because they were the first money-changers and bankers back when prohibition usury was still enforced among Christians. Another is that emphasis on text-interpretation from the extensive study of texts like the Torah and Talmud built up a lot of mental acuity Jews have (some may call it deviousness or solipsism) and this intelligence still remained even after Jews have largely abandoned religion. Instead of using their "verbal IQ" to come up with Torah interpretation's they apply it to be shysters in the finance and legal field. Is any of this plausible?
Centuries worth of nepotism, screwing non-tribesmen over, love of money.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
There are some articles worth linking that I'll have to dig up. Long story short, Hasidic and Orthodox Jews (your common city Jews) typically run welfare schemes to amass capital, often pooling resources together among larger groups for real estate purchases. They'll have large numbers of children but marry off the grid, so the wives are able to collect food stamps, EBT, health benefits, etc. as if they were single mothers.

This is all separate from secular Jews working in legal, finance, media, etc. and other lucrative fields they tend to dominate but explains why your typical New York or New Jersey Orthodox Jew is able to become a powerful landlord. Just Google welfare fraud schemes in these states and you'll see plenty of examples.

It's a combination of thrift, nepotism, finding/working loopholes in the law, and playing the long game to advance their position.

Last edited:

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
The biggest reason for Jewish wealth is actually none of the above.

Jews got in on usury game on the ground floor back in the days when God still ruled countries, and usury was banned. Jews quickly jumped in to fill that need by loaning people money, illegally, and they formed the black debt market. The enforced their own collections and build a massive criminal empire to sustain it. It made a core nucleus of Jews extremely wealthy, and some of them later became "The Rothschilds."

Jews have dominated many illegal activities, but "banking" (i.e. lending other people's money at interest, and ditching town if people default or becoming insanely wealth if people manage to repay) is the one that they excelled in. More or less, after Jesus tossed the usury's out of God's temple, they spilled into the world and have manage to slowly take control of nearly everything (as is the nature of compound interest).

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
That's not something unique to Jewish comedians. It's also something that Jewish academics do all the time. There was this guy called Johnathan Judaken a while back who, strangely, spent a whole lot of time criticizing the white man and especially the Spanish white man for his role in the Spanish Inquisition for being horrible to whitey and that meant Jews ought to support Critical Race Theory. But when CRT is used to criticize Jewish economic prominence and is used to promote allyship with Palestinians fighting against institutionalized Jewish supremacy in Israel, he apparently said that "we have to point out parallels in other states and refute the comparison" all the while not giving any example of how that's possible. Hypocrisy much

See, the truth comes out either way. Look at studies of young people's views on Israel. They're going down down down by the day.

Hypocrisy is definitely a character trait I notice among many Jews, but not necessarily among Israelis, of which I have met quite a few. Strangely, it appears to me that Jews who live in Western countries and Israelis are two different peoples.
Jews in the West do have a tendency to be hypocritical to the extreme, not noticing the contradictions they tell others and themselves. I'm not sure if this is really a character trait, or a consequence of growing up affluent and spoiled in some cases, combined with being educated to develop a strong ingroup/outgroup mentality. I have not noticed this hypocritical tendency come out in Jews who are less economically fortunate, like many Israelis are.

One factor might have been that in many European countries such as Russia, Jews were forbidden from owning land, which was a de facto ban on working in agriculture in many cases. Because of this, Jews were making a living in non-agricultural fields, as well as fields that carried religious stigma, such as money lending.
But the concept of the 'skilled worker' who lends his work to others for an exchange of money was something that many Jews did in the middle ages to make a living, as owning land and working the fields came with certain restrictions to them. Since they occupied many artisan occupations which carried over well into the industrial world, they were well set up for success after the middle ages. People like Levi Strauss were the result of a long line of a Jewish tradition for skilled labour due to a lack of access to other more traditional fields.
Banking and Finance are among those fields they traditionally occupied, and history worked in their favor. There are many of them who failed however, but the ones who make it to the top do unquestionably hold a lot of concentrated power.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Jews seem to have a far higher proclivity for neurotic personalities, than any other ethnicity i've encounted. I suspect that neuroticism has a certain psychological pay off. In the sense that neuroticism is a form of the hyper analytical mind, running wild.

This, over the centuries and millenia must've granted them some sort of group-dynamic leg-up, in terms of planning, strategising & general skullduggery, over less neurotic, more high-trust groups.

No idea if any of this is scientifically credible, and i'm sure it could be phrased a lot better, but how it seems to me.

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Has anyone ever come up with a theory for the economic success of Jews?
Why is a parasite dependent on its host?

I am sure it has already been mentioned but one reason for the jews love of money and hate for manual labor is that the innocent jew is always just a few seconds away from another Shoah, and money allows them to escape once a host realizes its been sucked dry and is on the brink of death.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
c855fd2d6c619dc2.jpeg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Jews seem to have a far higher proclivity for neurotic personalities, than any other ethnicity i've encounted. I suspect that neuroticism has a certain psychological pay off. In the sense that neuroticism is a form of the hyper analytical mind, running wild.

This, over the centuries and millenia must've granted them some sort of group-dynamic leg-up, in terms of planning, strategising & general skullduggery, over less neurotic, more high-trust groups.

No idea if any of this is scientifically credible, and i'm sure it could be phrased a lot better, but how it seems to me.
Never satisfied, always willing to change things, true revolutionaries. Pushing the boundaries as they don't have them. Into where? The land of nothingness. ''Progression'', progression away from Christ and eternal truth.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Members of an oppressed Hollywood minority have brought us a film about how Santa Claus is too white. The plot seems to be about replacing him with an oppressed feminist elf.

Language apologies.

That's one of the most subversive, sacrilegious things I've ever seen.

This is the payback and thanks we get for being the most generous, kind and tolerant society this group has ever experienced in their entire history bar none.

Something I remember reading ....somewhere. Torquemada the head of the Inquisition in Spain was a marrano jew. Hidden. Pretending to be Catholic. So, I'm sure he abused that power to persecute Catholics who named the jew during that era.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Before you leave the womb you are a piece of god, the light unto nations, a member of the Chosen People destined to usher in a new age where everyone else (who are lacking souls and are just untermensch) will be conquered by you, will be submissive toward you and will serve you.

ALSO:
Before you leave the womb everyone that you are about to bring about the conquest of hates you irrationally for no apparent reason and only because you have been chosen by God and they are just haters... It is your destiny to bear this burden of being unfairly picked on.

ALSO:
You cannot trust any of these outgroup untermensch and so cannot discuss with them your racial destiny to conquer them all whilst dealing with all this Totally Irrational Resentment that they harbour. It must remain secret.

Holding those two grandiose and millenarian beliefs in mind and not being able to discuss them freely would send most people around the bend.