The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The laws of the old testament actually protect against J influence. The moral relativism of the new testament has been a playground for the pushers of "JudeoChristianity".
Yet neither Orthodox or Roman Catholic countries allowed Jews to have full citizenship and rights, it was only the Protestant countries which allowed that and the destroyed secularized version the Catholic countries became. Yet neither the Orthodox or pre-Vatican II Roman Catholics preached Christian Zionism only the Protestant sects have done that. For some reason or another most Protestants can continually quote and enjoy quoting the Old Testament. So I think your premise is way way way off.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

Akaky Akakievitch

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
A must-read:

Thanks to El Draque

Mike Cernovich doesn't surprise me.

Although I wonder now with evidence of the Jewish origins of Breitbart news if someone like James Delingpole is exposed? He's written many articles for them over the years.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
A must-read:

Thanks to El Draque
By making edgy pictures posing with the NSDAP flag and the extended arm salute, these infiltrators are able to discredit the genuine right-wing dissidents by giving the media an excuse to associate free thought with hatred.

Edit: As a caveat I might caution my fellow Orthobros that this website ("Christians for Truth") is promoting the prelest that the Caucasian peoples are the descendants of the 10 Lost Tribes as opposed to the Orthodox doctrine that the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church is the New Israel. This dangerous theory implies that non-Europeans cannot be Christians and therefore cannot be saved. This is nothing more than a white nationalist version of Zionism.

Last edited:

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
(((Yuval Noah Harari))), top advisor to Klaus Schwab, advocates for biometric control over people under the guise of stopping Covid.

Wikipedia Early Life:

Yuval Noah Harari was born and raised in Kiryat Ata, Israel, one of three children born to Shlomo and Pnina Harari. His family was a secular Jewish family with roots in Lebanon and Eastern Europe. His father was a state-employed armaments engineer and his mother was an office administrator.

Summary of Harari's book Homo Deus:
The book sets out to examine possibilities of the future of Homo sapiens. The premise outlines that during the 21st century, humanity is likely to make a significant attempt to gain happiness, immortality, and God-like powers. Throughout the book, Harari openly speculates various ways that this ambition might be realised in the future based on the past and present.

Description of Harari's book Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind:
Harari's key claim regarding the Agricultural Revolution is that while it promoted population growth for Sapiens and co-evolving species like wheat and cows, it made the lives of most individuals (and animals) worse than they had been when Sapiens were mostly hunter-gatherers, since their diet and daily lives became significantly less varied. Humans' violent treatment of other animals is a theme that runs throughout the book.

In discussing the unification of humankind, Harari argues that over its history, the trend for Sapiens has increasingly been towards political and economic interdependence. For centuries, the majority of humans lived in empires, and capitalist globalization is effectively producing one, global empire. Harari argues that money, empires, and universal religions are the principal drivers of this process.

Harari sees the Scientific Revolution as founded on innovation in European thought, whereby elites became willing to admit to, and hence to try to remedy, their ignorance. He sees this as one driver of early modern European imperialism and of the current convergence of human cultures. Harari also emphasises the lack of research into the history of happiness, positing that people today are not significantly happier than in past eras.[5] He concludes by considering how modern technology may soon end the species as we know it, as it ushers in genetic engineering, immortality, and non-organic life. Humans have, in Harari's chosen metaphor, become gods: they can create species.

easterbunny2020

Pigeon
Catholic
Yet neither Orthodox or Roman Catholic countries allowed Jews to have full citizenship and rights, it was only the Protestant countries which allowed that and the destroyed secularized version the Catholic countries became. Yet neither the Orthodox or pre-Vatican II Roman Catholics preached Christian Zionism only the Protestant sects have done that. For some reason or another most Protestants can continually quote and enjoy quoting the Old Testament. So I think your premise is way way way off.
Might it be said then that Protestantism was a Jewish operation all along?

paternos

Robin
Catholic
I have just been reading Marx "On the Jewish question"

It's very interesting, I've lately been reading a lot of Marx, reading Lenin and come to the conclusion that what is told to us about them is very different from the reality of their thinking.

It's kind of told to us that marxists are the opposite of the right-wingers, while getting deeper into this there are more similarities than I thought.

Especially he has a heart for the working class and their material condition, which our current neo-liberal leaders totally lack. For them it's all idealism and the state of their city elite and those on welfare and poor blacks in Africa.

What we today call marxists are the nihilist French post-modern philosophers or the Franfurter Schule, who merely play a role in the neo-liberal drama we see playing out.

Marx's essay on the Jewish question is a very honest reflection on the Jewish influence in my opinion. Some quotes:

The Jew has already emancipated himself in the Jewish way: “The Jew, who is, for example, merely tolerated in Vienna, determines by his money power the fate of the entire German Empire. The Jew, who is without rights in the smallest German state, decides the fate of Europe.

What was the essential foundation of the Jewish religion? Practical needs, egotism.

The God of the Jews has become secularized and is now a worldly God. The bill of exchange is the Jew’s real God. His God is the illusory bill of exchange.

As soon as society can abolish the empirical nature of the Jew, that is, usury and its preconditions, being a Jew will become impossible because his conviction will no longer have any object, since the subjective basis of Judaism (practical necessity) will have become humanized and the conflict between man as a sensual individual and as a species will have been abolished.

The social emancipation of Jewry is the emancipation of society from Jewry.

Anyhow worth a read, curious if any other of you read it and what your thoughts are.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
b5cbcd58122e510a20590252bc6d5cfacdfae3a6.jpg

f6abe364d2f8c6d0f3f918691d18a25dc1a3abd1.jpg

Link to Jocko Willink's (Apple) podcast "327: Attack on The USS Liberty w/ Phil Tourney, Larry Bowen, Joe Meadors".

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
A must-read:

Thanks to El Draque

I would add David Wood to that list, another Evangelical judeophile.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
American Family Radio's Middle East Report with John Riley, "Many Young Evangelicals are Becoming Anti-Israel, Anti Semitic. Should we be concerned?"

I admit to not being automatically pro-Israel these days for the same reason I can't say I am automatically pro-American. The more I learn about Israel (and many other western nations), the more I find wrong. Actually, being a democracy is not even a positive thing when most of your citizens believe in tyranny and lack basic moral values (as we see in both Israel and the USA).

One reason I used to have high support for Israel is because I thought of it as the nation where Christianity started and where Jesus is from. I thought of Moses and other important biblical figures. I thought of Jews as God's chosen people. I also assumed that Jewish people there had good traditional values. However, Israel has a lot of people with bad western values. Divorce rates are fairly high, abortion rates are high, there are homosexual pride parades with huge crowds.

I shared Geert Wilder's views on Israel before mainly because I fear Islamic tyranny. Now I see that Israel might be a bigger tyrant than their neighbors:

Like the Catholic church, it seems Judaism is going through a serious problem. This may explain why many Jews are very 'progressive.'

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
From above:

In analyzing the survey results, Pew Research Center also distinguished between two sets of respondents: those who say their religion is Jewish (referred to as “Jews by religion”) and those who describe themselves religiously as atheist, agnostic or nothing in particular, but who have a Jewish parent or were raised Jewish and still identify as Jewish in ways other than religion, such as culturally, ethnically or because of their family background (referred to as “Jews of no religion”). By these definitions, 73% of U.S. Jews are Jews by religion, while 27% are Jews of no religion.

From my own experience growing up in an area with a lot of Jews, a lot of those people who identify as Jews by religion are still usually secular. They would be the equivalent of the non-practicing Catholic. They might still keep the rituals like having a bar mitzvah but there's no real religious belief attached to it. Instead these sort of rituals are seen as culture and tradition rather than as a religious rite..

easterbunny2020

Pigeon
Catholic
I admit to not being automatically pro-Israel these days for the same reason I can't say I am automatically pro-American. The more I learn about Israel (and many other western nations), the more I find wrong. Actually, being a democracy is not even a positive thing when most of your citizens believe in tyranny and lack basic moral values (as we see in both Israel and the USA).

One reason I used to have high support for Israel is because I thought of it as the nation where Christianity started and where Jesus is from. I thought of Moses and other important biblical figures. I thought of Jews as God's chosen people. I also assumed that Jewish people there had good traditional values. However, Israel has a lot of people with bad western values. Divorce rates are fairly high, abortion rates are high, there are homosexual pride parades with huge crowds.

I shared Geert Wilder's views on Israel before mainly because I fear Islamic tyranny. Now I see that Israel might be a bigger tyrant than their neighbors:

Like the Catholic church, it seems Judaism is going through a serious problem. This may explain why many Jews are very 'progressive.'

I never understand why people give any support towards Israel or Jews. After all the historical events, from Christ's death, to all the communist revolutions, WW1 and WW2, Federal Reserve Act, USS Liberty to the wars of 9/11, I am stunned how people still don't get it. "Enemy of all mankind" means what it states. 1 Thessalonians 2:15