The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

MajorStyles

Pelican
Catholic
I have just been reading Marx "On the Jewish question"

It's very interesting, I've lately been reading a lot of Marx, reading Lenin and come to the conclusion that what is told to us about them is very different from the reality of their thinking.
I read that recently as well, and I feel the same.

The typical academic response to Mark is,"He was right about the problem but wrong about the solution." But the average person is not given the full information on Marx's argument: e.g. that he believed the cause of capitalist greed was Jewish immorality.

I also noticed that his book World Without Jews is not mentioned on his Wikipedia page. So the average person would not even have access to the second part of his argument (I only found out about it via E. Michael Jones).

We've been made to hate Marx (even liberals shy away from supporting him). But now, I wonder if his taboo status has more to do with his feelings on Judaism than capitalism.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I've found that the story we are told by just about everyone in history, from Abe Lincoln to Uncle Adolf to Charles Darwin to Adam Smith to Winston Churchill to Ho Chi Minh to Hugo Chavez to Putin to Bin Laden to Martin Luther to Nelson Mandela to Nathan Bedford Forrest to George Floyd to MLK to Bashar Assad to Gaddafi to Oliver Cromwell is revisionary, if not a complete inversion of the truth.

I haven't read Marx but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he is not some "wacky commie" but instead a guy with relevant complaints against capitalism and those that promulgate it.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
German court sentences 93 year old Ursula Haverbeck BACK to prison again for 12 months because she won't recant her views on the 6 million. She's spent 30 months in jail already and paid fines, but refuses to lie. Very brave woman.

Imagine being 93, your body is breaking down (hers actually looks pretty strong), you are tired, you just want to sit at home in peace, but instead she risks being sent to prison for her words. She's not even making illegal claims in this latest ordeal, she is just refusing to pretend she is sorry for what they previously sentenced her for.

She has a beautiful smile and laugh.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
85b4187b5e0e3b1d.png

M'bare

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I've found that the story we are told by just about everyone in history, from Abe Lincoln to Uncle Adolf to Charles Darwin to Adam Smith to Winston Churchill to Ho Chi Minh to Hugo Chavez to Putin to Bin Laden to Martin Luther to Nelson Mandela to Nathan Bedford Forrest to George Floyd to MLK to Bashar Assad to Gaddafi to Oliver Cromwell is revisionary, if not a complete inversion of the truth.

I haven't read Marx but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he is not some "wacky commie" but instead a guy with relevant complaints against capitalism and those that promulgate it.

I wouldn't give Marx much due. I read the communist manifesto, but nothing more from him. Besides reading that, I've learned quite a bit about his personal life.

There are no doubt issues with capitalism, we all get that. But I'd still rather live in a society that at least on principle allows for freely deciding on goods and services, and choosing ones own path. Who cares what others have or haven't said about Marx. Just read his own words...look at the results, even if that wasn't what he "intended."

I had an argument with this ultra leftist guy about Marx, and his whole point was that "he's just trying to point out the conditions of the industrial age!" Somewhat true. Like I said, I'd encourage everyone to just read the manifesto. It's a fairly short read. Nothing is righteous about it -- nothing.

This guy that was shilling for Marx is of course a Silicon valley guy, with a fake meat start up, trying to make it big on capitalistic principles. What else is there to say...

paternos

Robin
Catholic
This morning I read an article on parenting and I was appalled by the negative sentiment to parents, abusive parents, parents with no attention for kids, parents who are neglecting, it's so 1 directional that the parent needs to turn the anger inward, be ashamed and improve their actions (for the benefit of the kid).

It felt this is so familiar, I have seen this before.

Turns out there is a whole industry called developmental psychology. A majority Jewish industry that pushing this narrative. An industry that makes kids the central point of existence in a very scary way.

In modern culture kids are constantly asked what they would like to do, what they would like to eat, where they want to go for vacation, what they like in school, who they like in school, which sport they want to do, what they want to become, if they feel good.

As a contrast, all these questions are totally incomprehensible for the generation of my grandfather. They adapted as kids and if they didn't listen, they got a literal smack to get them in line.

In modern families, the parents are servants to the kids, which has been pushed since the 1930s and 1940s victimizing children and blaming parents for all the problems adults face later in life. Take up any modern magazine and parents are blamed for all the bad. This might also be another factor in the low birth rates we are seeing.

Instead of honor your parents, it's blame your parents today.

This form of neuroticism in parents to do good has been pushed by mostly Jewish psychologists, psychoanalists, psychiatrists and media.

"All about the kids"

Below a list with the most influential developmental "psychologists". This whole field of child and developmental psychology and psychiatry is Jewish (with some exceptions). I have been going through the rabbit hole yesterday, and literally anyone I looked into of the well known developmental / child psychologists / psychiatrists are Jewish of which many adopted European names.

It's a total subversion to a normal healthy family relationship, where a man listens to god, the wife listen to the man and the kids to the mother.
  • Leo Kanner - In 1943, Kanner published his landmark paper Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact, describing 11 children who were highly intelligent but displayed "a powerful desire for aloneness"
  • On 1945 Rene Spitsz raise concerns about negative impact of institutional life on children.
  • Howard Earl Gardner, American developmental psychologist
  • Bronfenbrenner on Ecological systems theory
  • Sigmund Freud
  • Erik Erikson on stages of psychosocial development
  • Alice Miller, writer of drama of the gifted child
All Jews.

To any young parents please don't listen to these quacks, who have been institutionalized nowadays. Be careful what they feed you and you feed your kids. Would you trust your kids around them? I wouldn't.

Even though this is not new to me, I just keep discovering more, also this. It's sickening how deeply rotten our modern culture is, how controlled it is.

Trust your gut and have faith in God and wish you blessed holy week.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
The main early thrust and target of the Frankfurt School was the Christian family, focusing their attack on the father figure, as emphasized in "The Authoritarian Personality", book written by Adorno, Frenkel and Levinson, published by the American Jewish Committee, the early ADL.. This book became the bible of sorts in academia, being widely used in Psych classes.

1649772277288.png

1649772291514.png

The "Authoritarian Personality" theme is currently experiencing a big boost centered on the Ukraine war and the persona of Putin, who is fighting actual nazis, being built up into a Hitler figure.

Easy_C

Peacock
Someone posted this in my chat:
1649775696684.png

So I searched for the quote and found this:

And I looked up the first author and found this:

"Megan lives in Harlem (unceded land of the Lenape people*), walking distance from her best friend, ex-husband, and fellow educator, Ruben Brosbe. Together with their extended family and community, they love reading, eating ice cream, and organizing with Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (or JFREJ)."

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Someone posted this in my chat:
View attachment 40241

So I searched for the quote and found this:

And I looked up the first author and found this:

"Megan lives in Harlem (unceded land of the Lenape people*), walking distance from her best friend, ex-husband, and fellow educator, Ruben Brosbe. Together with their extended family and community, they love reading, eating ice cream, and organizing with Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (or JFREJ)."
What is scary is the book got a 4.34/5 on goodreads. This is a higher score than classic children books like The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe or Charlotte's Web or Stuart Little.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Article's from 8 years ago (April 25, 2014).

fb6f8d8c6f50762f.jpeg

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression​

Jesus wasn't a Christian – that word exists for his followers and came later. He was Jewish. His mother was Jewish. He was circumcised as a Jew. He pretty much followed the Jewish law, departing from it only in the name of what he saw as its deeper meaning. "For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished," he insisted at the end of the Sermon on the Mount. Sure, he debated furiously with the Pharisees and Sadducees, especially about the significance of the temple. And, in time, this argument came to be restyled by Jesus' gentile followers as an attack upon Jews per se. But originally it was an internal debate within Judaism, not an attack upon Jews from the outside. In was an internal debate in the same way that the prophets of the Hebrew scriptures, such as Jeremiah, often attacked the priests of the temple for missing the point.

It is a horrible irony, then, that Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers. Of course, only the Romans had the legal authority to crucify someone: it was their signature way of dealing with troublemakers. But this fact became historically inconvenient for a religion that was eventually to place its global headquarters within Rome itself.

So what, then, about this unpleasant video recently released by the evangelical organisation Jews for Jesus, and widely dubbed as one of the most offensive religious videos ever made? Already watched by more than a million people, it shows Jesus, carrying a cross, being selected by Nazi guards for the gas chambers. "Just another Jew," the guards sneer. Given the history of Christian antisemitism, using the murder of 6 million Jews as a pretext for converting Jews to Christianity is mind-bogglingly offensive. As Jews commemorate Yom HaShoah on Sunday, the only proper Christian response to the Holocaust ought to be one of contrition and an acknowledgment of the ways in which Christian antisemitism prepared its ideological ground.

Instead, the film That Jew Died for You uses the Holocaust for Christian propaganda, ending with a quote from the book of Isaiah that evangelical Christians have long used to explain the meaning of Jesus's death on the cross: "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we were healed."

The idea here is that Jesus's death is a punishment by God for human wickedness. He pays the price of human sin on our behalf. This understanding of what Christians mean by salvation – known technically as penal substitutionary atonement – was actually unknown in the early church, though some Christians seem to think it is the only way of understanding the cross. They ignore the fact that it transforms God into some sort of psychopath who murders his own son as a magical way of dealing with endemic human wickedness. When set in the Holocaust, it doubles the offence by implying that the gas chambers are also a sort of payback by God for human wrongdoing.

Even in terms of Christian theology, penal substitution is a mistake, not least because it doesn't give the resurrection any work to do in the economy of human salvation. Indeed, there are multiple other readings of the cross, which do not rely on this payback model but, out of respect, I am not going to go into that here. While Christians regard the cross as an inevitable part of human salvation, for Jews it remains a symbol of centuries of oppression. And the right and proper Christian response to this is a confession of complicity, not a trumpeting of theological superiority.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

"After becoming a reborn Christian, I embraced my Jewish side" who would fall for this nonsense? Gullible Zionist Evangelicals maybe, but after seeing how equally dumb neo-pagans can be I won't be surprised if they even think that these subverters are representative of historical Christianity. After watching Jay Dyer's polemics against neo-paganism it became more clear to me that neo-pagans have a lot of similarities ironically to modern Judaism. One of them being a propensity to make outright verbal abuse against Christians and Christ.

Article's from 8 years ago (April 25, 2014).

fb6f8d8c6f50762f.jpeg

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression​

Again, this psychological tactic can only work for the Zio Prot crowd who support the illegitimate State of Israel as a blessing from God.