The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Kentucky Rep. Massie is based. Good for him for not caving to these (((smear merchants))).

8539156f56086aa1.jpg

Meanwhile...

b58d7439658d3245.jpg

e77d1bb28a708ac1.jpg

lYp9CKzlxSjm.jpeg

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I wonder how these Jooz would react if Justin Amash was still in Congress and voted against this bill. The guy ended up in the US because his folks were expelled by Israel in 1948. Also notice how they still demonize Trump despite everything that he did to kiss Israeli ass including moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
How about a bill to condemn the people who condemned Jesus Christ. We’ll see who votes against that and then we can spend some time talking about those people.
This.

How about a bill that condemns and prosecutes the tribe that consequently portrays:

- our priests as pedophiles
- our nuns as promiscuous women
- our best as "they must have dark secrets"
- Jesus as a soft weak man
- the resurrection of Christ as a bunny with eggs in a basket
- the birth of Jesus as a fat man dressed in red at a tree
- our monks as fat drunks
- our christian teacher as child killers
- big christian families as a burden for the self and society
- abortion and anticonception for christians as good

How about that?

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This.

How about a bill that condemns and prosecutes the tribe that consequently portrays:

How about that?

I've come to the realization that certain Chews either love me or fear me immensely. Maybe because I grew up around them in the most affluent of US ZIP codes & I'm hip to their tricks. I've had past relations with their women (yuck). I still try to wrestle with the fact that Donald Trump allowed his daughters to marry one of them, but as much as I love the Don, I think he saw it as a clout approval for extra $$$ and empire hold (for the somewhat small yet strong Jewish support that he could wrestle in) & Trump is still just a flashy goy pimp (of his daughter) at the end of the day.... I've seen a Chewish woman wither in pain looking at Catholic crosses in my condominium. They absolutely hate us LOL. ADL probably has this screenname on their hitlist LOL! Stupid freaking dummies don't know I actually do have a few neutral Chewish friends East of the Mississppi River. You reptilian ((((Chewish guys)))) can never touch me. Don't they know I'm witty enough & twisted enough to beat many of their own (((scriptwriters))) & (((producers))) at their Hollywood games. I bet Elon Musk is going through this feeling right now.

I feel 100% invincible from Chews, but I fear for the vulnerable goyim & gentile white folk that have no clue about the Chewish threats to our society.

Last edited:

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Editorial written by two fellow white persons on an English-language Korean newspaper. Again dismissing the threat of their kinsmen in the WEF against European peoples, relying on fearmongering to Asians despite the fact that majority of Asian hate crimes in America are committed by 13-52s.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
This.

How about that?
But do we want censorship and “cancel culture”? Isn’t that the enemy’s game?
How about no bills limiting free speech of any kind?

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I wonder how many of the 1.5m in other coutries are located in Germoney
They don’t need too many in Germany, it has been totally defeated. Their lackeys are in control of the government and law enforcement. If needed their military occupational force wrongly referred to as the United States Military is still a significant occupying force.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
They don’t need too many in Germany, it has been totally defeated. Their lackeys are in control of the government and law enforcement. If needed their military occupational force wrongly referred to as the United States Military is still a significant occupying force.
Which goes to my previous point on how most of the tribe today are in Israel and the USA. Their leaders think far ahead to ensure they maintain control over the West (and by extension the world at large) even if most other countries expel them. Israel is practically impregnable after the Arabs' blunder in '67.

Akaky Akakievitch

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I'm sure something like this has been shared in the previous 200+ pages of this thread, but it was a first for me reading through the insanity and the blasphemy of the Talmud:

the website above pulls the quotes from this source:

The website above is actually from a Muslim blogger, protecting the interests of Palestine I believe, but he sources content from an Orthodox Christian convert from Judaism, Brother Nathanael, who by the name of his website seems to be a one-stop shop for the best evidence against the claim of Jews.

Reading those quotes in detail, I'm astounded at how evil, demented and truly sick the Jews are. If the Talmud supersedes the OT for them, which was already happening at the time of the Gospels with the 'Mishnah' (an oral tradition which later on became the written Talmud) and seemingly became a cause of Christ's rebuke in Mark 7, then really they are a Satanic cult in all but name.

All the Anti-Christ prophecies make sense now, when we see the cult of Judaism so vehemently opposed to Jesus, not trying to hide it either apparently. Also they still appear to be awaiting for their promised messiah, which for the Jews will be fulfilled by the devil - Saint Paisios prophesied that once we see the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem (check out his prophecies here), we will be very close to the Final Days, as this 3rd Temple of Solomon will house the evil one himself, as he sits on the throne of his new world order beast system.

*the penny drops*

Now I understand why the Jews are such a problem - but I think they're evil plans are unavoidable at this point. "The most we can suffer is martyrdom", after all. With God, all things are possible.