The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
This happens with Jews quite a bit, Dan Burros is another example. Once a Jew becomes conscious of what he presents in the world, it seems like he has to either go full spiritual quest up to Christ or succumb to insanity and depression (and even Brother Nathanael seems like he got a bit of both worlds).
Maybe considering this can help us to pray for them despite their spiteful behavior, because, much like women, they really can't help it for the most part, I think Witcoff also talked about it in his talk with EMJ. Recognition of their sins and their pride to them is basically considered death, and they don't believe in the Resurrection. In opposition to Christ, Satan is guiding their thoughts and feelings and actual inquiry into the truth seems to feel so alien to them that their concept of truth is kind of a warped situational one (as is the case with most women). Gilad Atzmon, who doesn't have many spiritual, but a lot of psychological insights, talks about that. The whole identity is built on being allowed to lie and cheat the goyim, and giving up the lying will kill you. Imagine the insanity they live through. The smug appearance is a shell that hides spiritual emptiness. There is hardly anything left for anyone in Judaism outside of tribal fetishism and gnostic Kabbalah gibberish.

Well said. I'd never considered that angle before. Yes, there's no lukewarm approach for the Jew.

You're definitely right about Brother Nathanael, I was just watching him recently, observing his eccentricity and flamboyant manners. I noticed he uses curse words to describe figures like Janet Yellen, calling her a "b*tch" - I was a little surprised by that, especially being someone ordained, but he must be dealing with an inner darkness, trying to battle against the remains of his Jewish heritage. Maybe he thinks that if he starts treating them fairly or showing compassion that he will go back to being one of them again.

Imagine the insanity they live through. The smug appearance is a shell that hides spiritual emptiness.

It must be a sombre, bleak existence. You're right, only our prayers can help bring them to the Truth. Their conversions would be the most rewarding because of the starkest change in beliefs - from vehemently and intentionally Anti-Christian to embracing Christ in all His glory.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
You're definitely right about Brother Nathanael, I was just watching him recently, observing his eccentricity and flamboyant manners. I noticed he uses curse words to describe figures like Janet Yellen, calling her a "b*tch" - I was a little surprised by that, especially being someone ordained, but he must be dealing with an inner darkness, trying to battle against the remains of his Jewish heritage. Maybe he thinks that if he starts treating them fairly or showing compassion that he will go back to being one of them again.
I don't have perfect insight, but he's confronted with the JQ all day every day due to his own struggle, whereas most of us stumble upon it every now and then (more now than in other times, lol) but we can see how much animosity the whole thing can sometimes provoke in ourselves. Particularly with an odious person like Yellen or Blinken or Zelensky. I recommend you really look into the Weininger book, he talks about the psychology of it in detail: You hate most about other people those qualities you are afraid of finding within yourself. So Jews who leave the tribe specifically because of its qualities, are very likely to be torn up about it going forward. If you have troubles with your family, you might be able to relate to a degree. There is a subtle fear of getting drawn back in as soon as you stop consciously avoiding it, which provokes frustration and aggression. In that sense, Jews are subjected to the yolk of the Torah either way, because they can't really live in blissful ignorance like the old pagans do. As a Jew, you are either in opposition to Christ or to your tribal nature, at all times.
Of course, this also applies to many people from apostate societies, because most apostates are to some degree confronted with their denial of Christ on a deeper level than cradle Hindus or Muslims.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
One thing you notice when interacting with or participating in communities of faith is how the men struggle with sexual frustration. That's something that the members of this forum should understand since we're realistic about the reality of men's biological urges. We know that the requirements of faith really cause a struggle in men in that way.

An example of what I'm talking about is the issues the Catholic church has had with its priests being unable or unwilling to control their sexual frustrations. If you've lived in Mormon communities in Utah, you've probably noticed that the men there also often have a hard time handling their sex drives. The Mormons have handled it better than the Catholics because they have better community support for their church elders and they're much less tolerant of sexual deviancy, although I assume the Catholic church has probably learned its lesson (hopefully).

Anyway, I assume the Jews also have the same struggles. The Orthodox Jewish community likely handles it much like other communities such as the Mormons- with community and cultural support and zero tolerance for sexual deviancy.

However, Reformist Judaism seems to go the opposite direction. It seems to me that the entire point of that religious sect is to rationalize and excuse sexual degeneracy. So, what you've got there is a bunch of Jewish men responding to their sexual frustrations by changing their religion to accommodate it. Wherever you've got Reformist Jews in power or positions of influence, such as Hollywood, they're constantly trying to excuse and even promote sexual degeneracy and promiscuous lifestyles, presumably so they can do it themselves without being criticized for it.

The Bible seems to show that Jews throughout their history have often tried to negotiate the terms of their salvation with God. And, just as often, God has had to slap them around to get them to knock it off. He forced Moses and the freed Israeli slaves to remain in the wilderness for 40 years to punish them for behaving like that (using pagan religions so they could engage in orgies and wife swapping), and there are subsequent stories of God using the Philistines to punish Israel whenever the repeated the same behavior. In Jesus' time he strongly reminded them that the standards of behavior were non-negotiable, in spite of their constant rationalizations for trying to change it. It made them so angry that they were looking for ways to get him killed.

This, to me, is the reason why modern, secular Jews act like they do. They're trying to change reality so that they can do what they want and get away with it.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Is there a good chance Suella Braverman will be the UK's third female, and first BME (discounting Disraeli) PM?

“When in trouble, head for Auschwitz” Part 1.
(this is quite a lengthy examination I cobbled together, hence its in two parts. feel free to skip it entirely if forum members wish)

On Suella Braverman and the Scientology style cult of the FWBO/Triratna.

We know that one candidate to replace the British Prime minister Suella Braverman who is married into an observant jewish family.

https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/suella...r-one-fan-of-my-in-laws-friday-night-dinners/

(And that this is nothing new in British elite circles ie: Jewish heritage David Cameron was married to “Sam Cam”, the daughter of Boss Jew Lord Sheffield.
His opposite number was Jewish on both sides Ed Miliband.

Jewish on both sides Boris Johnson until now faced across the floor his opposite number Keir Starmer who is married to a jewish wife.
Starmer is “observant” we are told of his wifes religion and his children are being raised orthodox Jewish)

But what of Suella Braverman’s own religion?

Well, she’s a right on “Buddhist”. But not so fast, hers is a very peculiar brand of Buddhism.

Now what follows is a fairly lengthy dissection of jewish influence and its role in capturing (and possibly covering up perversion in) one of the UK’s more successful New Age religious movements. Some of the developments might seem quite petty but its certainly instructive in how people like (((Alan Yentob))) at the BBC can be attached to similar scandal after scandal and yet somehow still skate free.

One of the UK’s largest Buddhist orders has been forced to report allegations of sexual abuse after a former follower claimed he was coerced into sex with one of its elders. In a separate development, the group’s founder has apologised for having relationships with its members – some of which, he has previously acknowledged, may have been against their will.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/buddhist-sexual-abuse-triratna-dennis-lingwood

Lingwood encouraged his heterosexual male followers to experiment with homosexuality as a form of self development. A former member, Mark Dunlop, told the BBC last autumn he had been persuaded to engage in sexual activity with Lingwood at an FWBO retreat near Norwich in the 1970s. “I told him I hated it. He said, well, you need to keep persevering, you mustn’t give up.”

“He [Lingwood] thought that it might be a good thing for them to get over their fixed self-view, and one of the things they might try doing [to achieve this] is having sex with other men,” explained Triratna’s safeguarding officer, who goes by the single Buddhist name of Munisha.”

“A document produced by the order suggesting that relationships between students and teachers could be beneficial was until recently still available online. “We took it out of public circulation, not as a way of covering it up but because we agreed it was unsuitable,” Munisha explained. “In the early days, in the context of the 1970s, it was all very weird. He did for a while explore ideas based on Greek ideas of relationships between younger and older men. But I’ve been around since ’91, and I’ve not heard a tracing of that teaching, and we would not permit that now.”

Now here, Munisha, the jewish flak for the FWBO/Triratna* is lying. Many have come forward saying that they were ‘groomed’ and abused latterly, in the 1990s and 2000s.

(*They changed their name from FWBO to Triratna after these scandals broke..)

The Guardian first broke this story in 1997 and so when Suella Braverman became a “mitra” (there are two levels to the FWBO/Triratna number 1) Mitra and then number 2) Order Member) in recent years and she started “mitra study” the Guardian was straight onto it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ella-braverman-in-controversial-buddhist-sect

The guardian is run by zionist jews but for them the Conservative party are their mortal enemies and so they will go after Braverman with her jewish in-laws for any little tit-bit that comes their way.

But what are they missing out?
Well, jewish “safe guarding” officer Munisha claimed that all abuse stopped in 1991. Thats not true.
As has been said, many have come forward saying that they were ‘groomed’ and abused latterly, in the 1990s and 2000s.

Well what happened in the 90s and 2000’s? How were the revelations in the Guardian dealt with?
Well they were explained away and suppressed by its “Communications Office” who were under the leadership of “Vishvapani” Blomfeld.

Step forward Mr (((Blomfeld))).

The Guardian tells us that “Vishvapani Blomfield is the Buddhist contributor to BBC Radio 4’s Thought for the Day and leads meditation on the RoundGlass app”

Where do they tell us that?
Under his .. Guardian by-line ha ha ha.

Yes, the guy who suppressed any truth being told within the FWBO/Triratna quasi-buddhist-sex-abuse-cult is now the Guardian’s go-to Buddhist correspondent!

Not only that but he is the “Buddhist” commentator for the Zionist BBC and their pre-eminent multi-faith programme “Thought for the Day”.

Some years ago I spent a week with a Buddhist-led interfaith group at Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Members of my family died in the Holocaust and I wanted to participate, though I didn’t know why.
Images of that visit are still vivid. A pile of spectacles taken from the dead heaped up like a mound of insects; the constriction of the punishment cells; the unutterable bleakness of the Execution wall. When we visited nearby Berkenau I was unprepared for the camp’s orderliness; its barbarous symmetry; the implacable barbed wire fences; and the wretchedness of the barracks.

A newcomer experiences a strange change of tone when starting meditation classes with Triratna's Cardiff Buddhist Centre:

I did some drop in meditation and an intro course in Cardiff Buddhism Centre in 2014/15. I found the members and mitras I met very sincere, kind and welcoming. I was starry eyed at Vishvapani the Radio 4 Buddhist at first but became frustrated by the way he often avoided discussion on his own writing, which he said was “”written for Buddhists”.
Then I read about the history online after googling to find out more and I found it very shocking and confusing. I tried to ask more about it once or twice but did not feel that the response was very open. I was brushed off once because of “time constraints”, another time, I was asked if I had been reading the FWBO files – the way it was said felt hostile and contrasted very sharply with the usual kindness"

More about the FWBO/Triratna sex-disciple-cult

http”://www.ex-cult.org/fwbo/fwbofiles.htm#doctrines

Families, according to (FWBO leader) Sangharakshita, are breeding grounds for child sexual abuse, which, he claims, is "a feature of the nuclear family" [37]. He therefore recommends that FWBO followers create a 'new society' by setting up single sex communities as a direct antidote to the canker of the nuclear family since, "the single sex community is probably our most powerful means of assault on the existing social set up" [38][see full quote] for, "If you set up such communities, you abolish the family at a stroke" [39] [see full quote]. Thus, whereas traditional Buddhist societies have always been inclusive of the family lifestyle, the goal of FWBO Buddhism would appear to be the destruction of society as we know it.”

Having alienated followers from their families, women and heterosexual relationships, Order members are encouraged to engage in homosexual relationships since, within the FWBO, such relationships are considered to be part of the path to enlightenment. Persons involved at a more superficial level might find it genuinely difficult to accept what goes on within the inner circle of the organization, but the fact is that once a person becomes an Order member (and in certain cases, even before), efforts may be made to convert the said person from heterosexuality to homosexuality.”

Why? FWBO 'Buddhist' theory runs in accord with the following argument:

1. One is separated from the experience of enlightenment by conditioning.
2) Heterosexuality is conditioning.
3) If heterosexuals engage in homosexual acts they will break down their conditioning.
4) Homosexuality is therefore a means to achieving enlightenment since it causes one to abandon conditioning.”

Homosexuality and highly-pressurised Homosexual experiences for otherwise heterosexual disciples was rampant for decades in the FWBO."

When it came out it was Vishvapani Blomfeld who was the “troubleshooter” dealing with the Guardian and any stray voices in the FWBO camp.
For a while all was rosy for him and he was even able to run an article in the FWBOs in-house magazine that he edited (around 2000) saying that the Guardian columnist Madeleine Bunting had not been "playing straight with us” and depicting himself as some kind of heroic protagonist dealing with media lies.

But then in 2003, another FWBO member called Yashomitra came forward talking about his experiences.

The evening I arrived I ate dinner with the (retreat centre) Padmaloka community. Someone mentioned that there would be a puja later in the evening and as I was keen to attend I asked where the shrine room was.
One of the order members who lived there was being very friendly and kindly offered to show me and so we walked through the house together. On reaching the then shrine room - a room at the front of the house - the order member told me that this was where it was.
Then he kissed me. I was stunned,
it was entirely unexpected as I knew nothing of the homosexual culture thriving in the fwbo at the time. I simply froze.
He led me up to his room, locked the door behind us and proceed to have sex with me.
I was horrified. It wasn't rape, I didn't resist, but the reasons for that were not entirely straightforward.
It just so happened that only the day before I had, on the strong recommendation of order members at Aryatara, read Chintamani's article 'Leaving Mother and Initiation into Manhood'.
In it he had suggested it could be helpful for men to have sex with other men - younger men with older men especially as I remember - along the lines of the (subsequently in my experience) oft quoted 'Greek Love'.
Helpful in terms of breaking one's dependency on women and becoming a man.
An order member, a Buddhist teacher, had recommended it and here now another order member was helping me breakthrough by doing it to me.
After some time he let me go, unlocked the door and I went to my room in a daze. It would be true to say I felt traumatised. I felt confused and dirty. I was convinced that if I said anything people would simply think it was my own fault and they would think I was disgusting.”

The next day I went for a walk with Sangharakshita. I said nothing about the experience of the previous night, and probably very little about anything at all.
He didn't seem to notice. At the end of our walk he patted me on the bum and said he would see me again soon.
My immediate thought was that the fwbo was a front to procure young men, boys for this old man - I had no idea before then of Sangharakshita's homosexual tastes.
My room mate back at Aryatara (now Satyaraja) eventually managed to get me to tell him about what had happened to cause me to exist in a daze unable to talk very much about anything for two weeks. Padmaraja, to his credit though his motives may well have been mixed, complained to Sangharakshita.
The upshot was a planned apology from the order member at padmaloka on my next visit - a men's event. Sangharakshita seemed disbelieving of there being a problem, saying that he thought I wouldn't have sex with anyone I didn't regard as a friend.
The order member concerned invited me into a room, possibly his though different from the previous one, and smilingly apologised. He then immediately propositioned me and made to kiss me. This time I didn't respond and instead walked out
.”

This letter from “Yashomitra” seriously scuppered the version of events that Vishvapani Blomfeld had been putting out.

Then later Sangharakshita ruined the astro turfed version of events that Vishvapani (then of the BBC and part of the globalist media class) had signed his name to.

In an interview with a Buddhist follower in 2009, Lingwood said of the sex between him and students: “Perhaps in a very few cases they were not as willing as I had supposed at the time – that is possible.” When pressed about whether he considered he had breached the student-teacher relationship,
Lingwood said: “I did not regard myself as a teacher with a capital T.”
He added: “I have had many, many human encounters, the great majority non-sexual, and most of those encounters, including the sexual ones, have been satisfactory for both parties. If there were any encounters that were not satisfactory for the other person, whether at the time or in retrospect, then that is a pity and I am truly sorry that that should be the case.

(Of course, in true Cult leader fashion he subsequently threw a strop and withdrew his apology - like a 12 year old.)

Well, what was the prime-original-scandal attached to “Bhante” Sangharakshita, the FWBO founder, the sycophantic veneration of whom and the reputation of whom was viciously defended by Vishvapani?

It happened in the 1950s before early British Buddhist leader and high court judge Christmas Humphreys was involved in the genteel and bookish "Buddhist Society" based in Hampstead, North London.

According to F.W., a close friend of Christmas Humphreys whom he had confided in just before his death, Humphreys was at the same time colluding with one of India's seniormost political figures, in a plan to get Sangharakshita out of India before a scandal erupted which would scar the face of both Buddhism and Britain in Indian eyes irretrievably.

The senior official, a pro-Buddhist and confirmed Anglophile, had had to intervene personally in the case of a wealthy Indian family whose underage son had been seduced into engaging in homosexual acts by a British Buddhist bhikkhu.
The family claimed their son had been coerced into said acts by the monk and that his actions were an abuse of his privileged position. They were determinedly pressing for charges to be brought against the bhikkhu.
The bhikkhu in question was Sangharakshita.

Recognising the potential disaster for Anglo-Indian relations, the official contacted Humphreys, and a deal was made to get Sangharakshita out of the country and back into Britain before the story was brought to prominence through the courts.
The family agreed not to press charges if he left India immediately.
Humphreys kept quiet and allowed the English Sangha Trust to believe that Sangharakshita's credentials were impeccable, a perfect candidate to fill their vacant post of resident teacher.
On the basis of this, Sangharakshita was given the job. Shortly before his death in 1983, Humphreys spoke of his intense guilt and personal dismay over what he had done.

Sangharakshita/ Denis Lingwood had done a Lord Mountbatten and used his position to sexually abuse children in 3rd world India.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
When in trouble/ Run to Auschwitz, Part Two

Now, hither-to, Vishvapani Blomfeld was doing okay dealing with the fall out of the Guardian article and still explaining things away after the Yashomitra letter in 2003 and “Bhante” Sangharakshita’s quasi-apology in 2009.

He was active on Social Media and quite enjoying his more pre eminent voice at the Guardian and the BBC among others - when someone Buddhist said online that they were upset with NATO countries bombing Syria and with their non-war with ISIS in late 2014 he responded “there are no other options. Deal with it.”

So .. a war hawk Jewish Neo Con Buddhist then?

But then, towards 2016 another ‘Order Member’ called ‘Ananda’/ John Parr who had been around for longer than Vishvapani and who people felt had a better reputation of honesty came forward.

He said that when he was a younger heterosexual man and disciple he had reached the point where he was fed up with being one of a coterie of youths that “Bhante” Sangharakshita kept on call for his sexual pleasure:
In the immortal words “I was ‘buggered if I was going to be Bhantes bum-boy anymore’

One of Vishvapani and co’s go to justifications was that Sangharakshita “never unduly pressured anyone to have sex with him, it was always voluntary”.

Ananda/Parr recounted that in response Sangharakshita (an older and frailer man) had spent an entire night begging, pleading, chasing him around a bedroom etc for hours and hours until the morning came.

More witnesses came forward.

“Prasanasiddhi” who was Sangharakshitas “personal assistant” for many years described being groomed and told by Sangharakshita that sex with him would ‘break down his conditioning’. Prasanasiddhi said that he misused spirituality to provide his own sexual gratification; Homosexual Sangharakshita/ Lingwood wanted him to believe he had given up heterosexuality for the sake of Dhamma; Lingwood groomed him. alienated Prassanasiddhi from mother of his child and his son.

Another ‘Mitra’ came forward: Lingwood lied about being celibate since mid 80s. He engaged in Oral and masturbatory sex with said mitra. Officially Sangharakshita said that he never had sex with the mitra. Sangharakshita told him to keep it secret. The Mitra was shunned when he spoke up.
People around Sangharakshita colluded in the whole thing… (cough! Vishvapani Blomfeld)

‘Bjorn’, a ‘mitra’ who was Sangharakshita’s live in care-giver in Birmingham recounted that in recent years he had been drawn into sexual relations with a geriatric Sangharakshita. When he tried to talk about it with others he found himself frozen out entirely and “sent to Coventry”.

Quote: “”Someone asked whether any Order Members were aware when Bjorn made his allegations, and what they did about it.
I received an email containing Bjorn’s letter, I think this must have been not long after he wrote it. I believe it was distributed quite widely by email, I am not sure by whom, though it was followed by an Order Office email asking everyone to delete every copy they had of the document!”

A documentary by the BBC in 2016 detailed that three more young men who were at Padmaloka had come forward saying that they were abused.
In 2016 issues of the in-house correspondence letter Shabda came to light showing that lots of Order Members had been ‘teaching’ homosexual sex – it was a culture of copying Lingwood and accepting it as normal.

At this point Vishvapani’s claims that he knew all the inside story of what had happened and to trust him that nothing "that bad" had actually happened was now holed below the water line.

Plus the truth was coming out in BBC documentaries, ie: his very employers the Guardian and BBC were reporting on what he had previously covered up, a cover up he had put his name to.
(Bear in mind, during the 80’s and early 90’s young men who had been involved had committed suicide.)

“When in trouble/ head for Auschwitz” Ron Unz.

So, what then.. did Vishvapani Blomfeld do?

He went to Auschwitz of course!

He participated on an "Inter Faith retreat" under Bernie Glassman a (((buddhist))) who was a Holocaust Survivor and who led an (((InterFaith))) retreat there for Buddhist Jews at the site of Auschwitz.
Fun Fact: ‘Holocaust Survivor’ Bernie Glassman was 5 months old when the 2nd World War finished. :)

So, as a Holocaust Survivor, Glassman is on hand to help people media pundits and particularly guilty media pundits like Vishvapani assuage their own guilt.
Here is the talk that Vishvapani gave off the back of his ‘pilgrimage’:

Interestingly he says that when he was fighting fires and trying to salvage a scandalous situation he reached out to a famous Zen Buddhist “Roshi”.
That Zen master was Roshi (((Norman Fischer))) who was heading up another Buddhist Centre itself mired in scandal and sex abuse, San Francisco Zen Center lol.

Don't want to listen to his evasive, oily self exculpation?

You're in luck.

Someone on-line listened to it and gave a pretty through analysis of the Pil Pul nonsense that Blomfeld was insisting on:

Quote: “Also the Auschwitz image I find not convincing – if not manipulative.
When I remember correctly, the first pillar of Glassman is to start from not understanding and deep listening (or so):
has the Triratna ever done this with the victims?
Why doesn’t Vishvapani call to apply the pillars Glassman introduces to the victims FIRST?
Why is he using the powerful Auschwitz image to call for forgiveness for Sangharakshita without having first applied these pillars to the victims?

Doesn’t he call for the second step (to forgive his beloved guru) before he or the order have really done the first step, deep listening and true and honest apology to the victims?
Isn’t Auschwitz about the pain of the victims and not about the pain of the perpetrators? Isn’t it a spin he puts into this image?

I listened again to the Auschwitz concentration camp passage.
The motivation to go there was “because that’s where the shadow is” says Vishvapani.
He also mentions that his grandfather was killed in the holocaust and his father was a refugee from the nazis.
He says also sitting there for a week was “meeting something”.

Then he introduces the three peacemaker tenets. Vishvapani then mentions the first “not knowing” which is described here as follows: he emphasises
>>Not-knowing<<<”
Vishvapanis breaks this concept down to “not knowing, thereby giving up fixed ideas about yourself and the world”.
Now, what would you hear when you are doing a retreat in Auschwitz with that “deep listening to the situation”? –…
What does Visgvapani do with the first Bernie Glassman tenet and his Auschwitz concentration camp retreat?
He does not use it to open up for the suffering of those who have been harmed by Sangharakshita and the Triratna/FWBO nor does he call to bear witness for their suffering.
Instead he uses it to reflect on the ‘unskilful’ actions of Sangharakshita – the perpetrator – expressing that “not knowing” as used by Glassman means for him not to know “how to square that circles” that a person whom he “admires greatly as a person and as a teacher” “caused such pain”, “clearly acted unskilfully”.
He asks, “What do we make of that?” and replies:
“I don’t know … I don’t have an answer … I don’t know…”
… “other people want to make sense of this by defending or blaming”.
And then he calls “to let that go! We don’t know!”
"So he basically ignores the plight of the victims by putting the focus on the perpetrator and defending his own lack of ability to understand the perpetrator.
Further, he calls for abiding in that ignorance, to abide in not being able to understand the perpetrator and his actions.
Now, if you invoke the very strong and powerful Auschwitz concentration camp image in order to shift the focus from the pain of the victims to the perpetrators and then you call to abide in not understanding the deeds, motivations and personality of the perpetrators while not opening up for the sufferings of the victims, well..
what strange perversion is that?
What good reason there is to do so?"

"Vishvapani then calls for taking in “the whole situation” being open to the testimonies of those who have been through these experiences, as well as to the positive sides of this.
He expresses a doubt “Maybe we haven’t done enough listening.”
He admits or suggests that he didn’t listen enough either. But instead of now listen to or quote a person who has been badly harmed, he introduces the concept of “healing” (a healing based on not listening to the sufferings of the victims, how is that possible?).
On top of that, whom does Vishvapani give the last word for this “healing process”?
He gives it to the perpetrator, “Bhante”. No voice is given to the voiceless who have been harmed.
In the context of the powerful Auschwitz image Vishvapani invoked this is like quoting the Evil Nazis, giving them again a voice while silencing again the victims – ignoring their plight, sympathising with the perpetrator and ignoring the sufferings of the victims.
I find this whole thing very distorted and not well thought out.

And yet even today Vishvapani Blomfeld is an important member of the FWBO/Triratna Buddhist movement. He is still a voice on the BBC and he is still a Guardian columnist.

The FWBO/Triratna is run through with Jewish members, they are the real power in the “movement” policing it for the emergence of any ‘anti-semitism’.
Its no different elsewhere in modern Buddhism, witness the MidWest jews (Jack Kornfeld etc.) who dominate the US “Forest Sangha”, the Thai “Forest Sangha”, the US “Zen” Tradition and who dominate the English speaking branches of Buddhist traditions in their home countries - India, Taiwan. Thailand, Myanmar, Japan.

People like (((Anne Gleig))) are now 'radically deconstructing" what Buddhism is and forming alliances with groups like BLM, and the Rothschilds' Xtinction Rebellion.

Left wing politics and political activism is increasingly the focus of modern day Buddhists.
Theres an argument that Braverman in being married to a Jew but ‘practising Buddhism’ with the FWBO is really submitting to Judaism on both sides of her marriage.

There are interesting question of the ethnicity of Denis Lingwood/ Sangharakshita given his physiognomy and his claim of 'East European' 'Roma' ancestry.

A lot of the FWBO's more prominent Order Members were initially invested in left wing politics in the 60's and 70's and actually trained by the Cold War Stasi to disestablish British Society on their return to the UK.

Interestingly, given the "Clear Vision Trust" single eye logo at the start of the Vishvapani lecture, some claim that the FWBO/Triratna was a Tavistock Institute mind control experiment from its inception.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
Anyway, I assume the Jews also have the same struggles. The Orthodox Jewish community likely handles it much like other communities such as the Mormons- with community and cultural support and zero tolerance for sexual deviancy.

However, Reformist Judaism seems to go the opposite direction. It seems to me that the entire point of that religious sect is to rationalize and excuse sexual degeneracy. So, what you've got there is a bunch of Jewish men responding to their sexual frustrations by changing their religion to accommodate it. Wherever you've got Reformist Jews in power or positions of influence, such as Hollywood, they're constantly trying to excuse and even promote sexual degeneracy and promiscuous lifestyles, presumably so they can do it themselves without being criticized for it.
It's almost all Judaic sects that have some degree of this stuff in it, just look at the Sabbatean Frankists or more recently, Lev Tahor. I think Freud is somewhat insightful in that regard, I think there is generally an archetypical oedipal problem, that is, a return into dionysian uncontrolled passion that goes along with the fetishization of the own tribe within Jewish communities. It's one thing to marry within an ethnicity, it's another to have that as your highest maxim. A typical trope in explicitly Jewish films is the subtle hatred within marriages, where one of them cheats or obsesses over someone very inappropriate, usually a very young person or a very un-jewish goy. A Serious Man deals with that, and it's common in Woody Allen films. I think sexual deviancy poses a great problem when there is no moral outlet for it. Like, for us there is marriage to keep it at an appropriate level, but next to marriage we have the institution of confession and forgiveness. It takes a while to do confession correctly, because you have to look deep to confront your darkness and develop a proper introspective. Because admitting sin is seen as destructive in Jewish communities, they tend to keep things pent up until they manifest in some terrible way, like adultery, porn, child abuse in the Haredi communities, etc. Sacrifice used to be for that, albeit in an incomplete way, but without the temple and everything, they do not have any mechanism to properly deal with transgression any more.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
It's almost all Judaic sects that have some degree of this stuff in it, just look at the Sabbatean Frankists or more recently, Lev Tahor. I think Freud is somewhat insightful in that regard, I think there is generally an archetypical oedipal problem, that is, a return into dionysian uncontrolled passion that goes along with the fetishization of the own tribe within Jewish communities. It's one thing to marry within an ethnicity, it's another to have that as your highest maxim. A typical trope in explicitly Jewish films is the subtle hatred within marriages, where one of them cheats or obsesses over someone very inappropriate, usually a very young person or a very un-jewish goy. A Serious Man deals with that, and it's common in Woody Allen films. I think sexual deviancy poses a great problem when there is no moral outlet for it. Like, for us there is marriage to keep it at an appropriate level, but next to marriage we have the institution of confession and forgiveness. It takes a while to do confession correctly, because you have to look deep to confront your darkness and develop a proper introspective. Because admitting sin is seen as destructive in Jewish communities, they tend to keep things pent up until they manifest in some terrible way, like adultery, porn, child abuse in the Haredi communities, etc. Sacrifice used to be for that, albeit in an incomplete way, but without the temple and everything, they do not have any mechanism to properly deal with transgression any more.
I've actually tried to talk about this subject with Jewish male friends in the distant past, but in a more circumspect and subtle way. They weren't really willing or able to explore the topic. I'm not sure if it was because of the "code of silence" that Jews seem to have about talking about their culture and religion with non-Jews, or because they simply had never given it any thought. However, from what I understand of the Jews' tradition of Socratic-type questioning and breakdowns of their beliefs and applications of those beliefs to real-world situations, I kind of doubt that they're completely ignoring the topic within their own discussion and debating forums.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
I'm not sure if it was because of the "code of silence" that Jews seem to have about talking about their culture and religion with non-Jews, or because they simply had never given it any thought. However, from what I understand of the Jews' tradition of Socratic-type questioning and breakdowns of their beliefs and applications of those beliefs to real-world situations, I kind of doubt that they're completely ignoring the topic within their own discussion and debating forums.
I think you would be surprised how incredibly unspoken many things in Jewish culture are. Not that there is not a "code of silence", they obviously have that, many rabbis forbid talking to goyim honest about anything Jewish (which is why Corey Gil-Shuster's videos are amazing). But a lot of it is purely memetic. Again, the comparison to women stands. They are very sensitive of the social meaning of a certain statement while almost ignoring its factual content. A woman will tell you she likes certain things, but then when you repeat the same thing but put it into a negative context, she will get angry and deny it, because the factuality doesn't matter, what matters is the social effect of it she perceives. Jews will talk about their revolutionary spirit, sometimes almost with that exact phrasing, out there in the open, and expect applause for it, but then as soon as you take the exact same concept and show how it's destructive, they will shut down the conversation and you're an antisemite. As with women, I think a lot of the time they don't even think about the truth or untruth of a statement, they just perceive it on an emotional level regarding it's social advantage or disadvantage. It is complemented on a conscious level too, because they tell themselves about the "unjustified pogroms out of animosity and jealousy" and thus they can justify everything consciously by repeating those stories to themselves. Have a look at my post from Haaretz earlier, regarding the human soap myth. Conscious conspiring and instinctual Pavlovian lying goes hand in hand, and ad hoc it tends to be almost impossible to untangle. This is also why it's very hard to break through to them. With women, you can only break through to a certain level about many things, but there are ways to keep them in check if you understand them. Jews are a different deal, because, apart from the evasive personality, they are also often consciously scheming. But a Jew will honestly say that Jews want to revolt against Christianity, and then when you repeat it back and them deny it, because they tell themselves "they goy doesn't get how intricate and good it actually is". It's conditioned double think. AH actually has half a chapter dedicated to exactly what you are talking about in his book, when he came onto the JQ and tried to confront Jewish co-workers and acquaintances (not that I endorse any of his thoughts, BIG DISAVOW!!1!)

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
Good points. Yes there is a very clear feminine quality to Jews: matriarchal lineage, endless dialogue with a focus on complaining about rather than actually solving a problem, avoidance of the truth in favour of broader social acceptance, outright nastiness when confronted with simple truths, victim mentality & no accountability, immediate tendency for reputation destruction as revenge when questioned, rejected or called out, effeminate/neurotic men who simultaneously envy & despise the rugged 'all American' type -- athletic, good looking, straight forward, knows how to fix things with hands/do manual labor, etc. -- perfectly represented by the Soyjack-Chad dichotomy.

They are trapped in a hell of their own making. We should be charitable towards them but be careful of getting dragged down into their pit. If they are capable of killing Christ, do not put anything past them.

Remember, with them, there is no loyalty to anyone outside their tribe...and any good deed or compassion towards them will not necessarily be returned in kind. In their view they just got something for free from a foolish goy.

Good points. Yes there is a very clear feminine quality to Jews: matriarchal lineage, endless dialogue with a focus on complaining about rather than actually solving a problem, avoidance of the truth in favour of broader social acceptance, outright nastiness when confronted with simple truths, victim mentality & no accountability, immediate tendency for reputation destruction as revenge when questioned, rejected or called out, effeminate/neurotic men who simultaneously envy & despise the rugged 'all American' type -- athletic, good looking, straight forward, knows how to fix things with hands/do manual labor, etc. -- perfectly represented by the Soyjack-Chad dichotomy.

They are trapped in a hell of their own making. We should be charitable towards them but be careful of getting dragged down into their pit. If they are capable of killing Christ, do not put anything past them.

Remember, with them, there is no loyalty to anyone outside their tribe...and any good deed or compassion towards them will not necessarily be returned in kind. In their view they just got something for free from a foolish goy.
I think Madagascar is very thankful in the present day that these locusts never set up shop in its borders.

John777

Banned
Protestant
You hate most about other people those qualities you are afraid of finding within yourself.

This is very true and I have noticed it for many years. Lately I am extremely angry and impatient at sloth, stupidity, frivolousness, and vanity, so I assume those are traits I actually have to a large degree and hate in myself. It is always important to actively root out hypocrisy, since it is the leaven of the scribes and Pharisees, the seed of the devil.

Jews are subjected to the yoke of the Torah either way, because they can't really live in blissful ignorance like the old pagans do. As a Jew, you are either in opposition to Christ or to your tribal nature, at all times.

This is interesting. Is this because the tribal nature of the modern Jew is actually a fake-Jew i.e. "synagogue of Satan" tribal nature? Because, there should be no natural opposition between the tribal nature of a true Jew and faith in Jesus Christ, Who obviously was a Jew Himself and was sent first and primarily to His own race.

John777

Banned
Protestant

This is good to keep in mind about everyone these days. The fake-Jewish mentality has infected everything, from professing Christians, to people who think they are not religious but actually worship various gods of their own invention. All of these people figuratively and spiritually kill Christ. I don't think it has as much to do with a specific ethnicity, as with the spirit of the fake-Jew, or "chews" as others here call them. This spirit of worldliness, degeneracy, and cynicism has been exported all over the world through Hollywood, mainstream media, consumer products, popular music, technology, and every other conceivable avenue to plant hatred of Jesus Christ, virtue, and masculinity in every possible place it can take root and grow. I can only assume it is driven by two major forces: 1) ideological hatred of Jesus Christ, the classic hatred of Cain against Abel, since his brother was righteous and he was not, and 2) desire for more money and power.

This just goes to show how much fertile soil there was for infection from the evil fake-Jew spirit. But God's chosen will never be deceived, God will shorten the time and the final Judgment will catch us like a thief in the night. So let us do our best to stay awake and be prepared.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
This is interesting. Is this because the tribal nature of the modern Jew is actually a fake-Jew i.e. "synagogue of Satan" tribal nature? Because, there should be no natural opposition between the tribal nature of a true Jew and faith in Jesus Christ, Who obviously was a Jew Himself and was sent first and primarily to His own race.
It has always been in the nation of Israel to some degree, mostly among those who went into apostasy in the OT, at least that's how I see it. As with any nation really, there are those who get caught up in their genetic identity, and therefore think that the moral inheritance of their tradition isn't binding. There are for example Romanians who constantly rant on about their national tradition, and Sarmale this and Eminescu that, but they do not give a damn about Orthodoxy and Jesus, which has really been at the core of how the nation of the Wallachians was formed. It's not a perfect comparison but I think you get the point. That's the danger of secular nationalism, useful as it may be in terms of reach out for political mobilization. We are all tribal, but our dedication to our group has it's proper place, and it's not above what's true morally and spiritually.

I think regarding the Jews who rejected Christ, they basically did the full blown apostasy because they not only fell short and ignored or warped the law, but they actively rejected all the tradition was guiding towards, which is kind of a step beyond just being tribal narcissists. As in, the point of the law given to Moses is humanity's salvation through Christ, so you basically not only distort the law, but you are actually inverting it at that point. But the tradition of selfish scribes who abuse their position to guide people astray has been present before Christ's arrival, and pointed out by prophets, just that it wasn't yet in full opposition to him.

Because, there should be no natural opposition between the tribal nature of a true Jew and faith in Jesus Christ, Who obviously was a Jew Himself and was sent first and primarily to His own race.

Christ's message had to first be delivered to the Jews, because they had the prophetic and typological tradition, it's an interesting aspect. That's what it was meant for and that is what the creation of them as a people was meant for. Then again, God arranging it such that they reject and oppose and persecute him and his followers makes a lot of sense. Now, a Jew who comes into Orthodoxy has to sacrifice the pride in his tribe that he might have taken if things had gone differently. In doing so, a Jew who converts properly, denying his pride and risking being ostracized or martyred by his own people, like Jesus, makes a greater sacrifice than a man of another ethnicity, thus elevating him. So, in a roundabout way, by being humbled, Jews are exalted when they come to the faith, fulfilling the promise of their exaltation before God (if they choose to!). It's like the absolutely perfect puzzle the Lord has created to be acted out in history. Throw away the wrong pride, earn exaltation. So you might even say that Jews still have their position of being teachers to the peoples of the world, but most of them would never do what's necessary to have that position, for said reasons.

darknavigator

Woodpecker
Catholic
"Remember, with them, there is no loyalty to anyone outside their tribe...and any good deed or compassion towards them will not necessarily be returned in kind. In their view they just got something for free from a foolish goy"

It's actually worse than that!

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” (Ovadia Yosef).

This man (Yosef) was the former leader of the Sephardic Jewish community.

He died in 2013 and his funeral was the biggest in the history of Israel (at least 250,000 people attended)

paternos

Robin
Catholic

Has anyone wondered why the allegged rockets from Hamas look like fireworks? We never see them shot. We just see israel "intercepting" rockets. Which looks exactly like fireworks.

I was wondering why the Jewish government of Ukraine isn't using this iron dome against Russian rockets, would be handy right? The iron dome is so good it intercepts all rockets.

Last year Hamas send 100 rockets at once that got all intercepted.

Oh yes and as retaliation for 100 rockets from Hamas, they only send 1 or 2 back. Kind kind tribe.

Israels rockets always land and kill people.

I never saw Hamas launch rockets. Or transport them. Or see weapon stashes. We have no clue on their model. We just see fireworks.

Quite a trick, sending fireworks up the air, claiming billions from the western sponsors for an "iron dome", killing people in Gaza and presenting yourself as a victim.

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
FYI, a chunk of the Ukraine package is going to go to Israel for "Iron Dome" installations all over that country. They definitely don't work against fast missiles, not sure if they detect and stop Kalibr cruise missiles either.

Also, you have to wonder about the timing of these deliveries, by the time the factories are going to start cranking, the Russians will already be in Kiev... For now, the Israelis are going to need all the AA missiles they can get if they are going to tussle with Iran.