Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
OHVsFa8xd7Ik.jpeg

Source: https://nitter.pussthecat.org/khamenei_ir/status/1552262175674322949#m

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
They are pulling your strings here, psyops like flat earth and nukes are fakes have been thought out and promoted by people like Cass Sunstein, who was Obama's Information Czar back in the 00s when YT was uncensored and a critical mass of people were on high speed internet.

View attachment 45858

EIA4SxtUYAANlHH

Around 10-12 years ago you suddenly had a proliferation of very well-produced pro-flat earth video with a whole squad of people and pundits pushing that cause, shady types like glowie Eric Dubay or David Weiss.

Nukes/dinosaurs are fake followed flat earth a few years later. People who fell for these psyops are victims of that man's evil machination to poison the truther well and keep the goyim in their plantation.

“President Obama’s regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued the U.S. government should ban “conspiracy theorizing.”

Among the beliefs Sunstein would ban is advocating that the theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud.

Sunstein also recommended the government send agents to infiltrate “extremists who supply conspiracy theories” to disrupt the efforts of the “extremists” to propagate their theories.

In a 2008 Harvard law paper, “Conspiracy Theories,” Sunstein and co-author Adrian Vermeule, a Harvard law professor, ask, “What can government do about conspiracy theories?”

“We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories.”

In the 30-page paper – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein argues the best government response to “conspiracy theories” is “cognitive infiltration of extremist groups.”

Continued Sunstein: “We suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of believers by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity.”

Sunstein said government agents “might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.”

Flat Earth..
Nukes are a hoax..

the list goes on and I think that we have Deep State tinkerers like Cass Sunstein to thank for that.

In my little prepper circles I thought that we had some sort of consensus as to what was going on in the world HOWEVER..
the first thing I noticed was that all the jewish people in my circles were constantly telling each other that the enemy were just about to be defeated, their plans were just about to fall apart,, big arrests coming!! etc.

then I noticed that a much larger amount of these people believed pretty extreme things as an article of religious faith:
we live under a dome..
the earth is flat..
the "Greys" are benign aliens helping us in the age old galactic battle...
the Nazis had amazing tech and are still running things..
there are 1000 year old lizard people walking the earth and we are part of their greater story..
These people actually believe this.

To me its insane but then I stop for a moment and think:
"Well Played, Mr Sunstein and friends."
This is the kind of thing mocked in this Washington Post article.

A lot of the people I know are devotees of a guy called Joseph P Farrell (((not actually Irish))) - I presume Farrel isn't his real family name.
So what does Mr Farrell tell us about the world?

Well, he has a website and a lot of it is only for the 'members' behind a pay-wall.
Now, some of it seems borderline legit with Farrell hemming and hawing and sitting on the fence whilst relaying interesting 'titbits of information in short articles like this..

So I look up his books on Amazon and that was quite interesting as his books have this kind of blurb:
"the history of the human race is not as simple as what has been taught in classroom textbooks. Consider the possibility that the evolutionary scientific explanation for mankind has ignored critical facts that are buried deep within the fossils and mankind's DNA. Consider the possibility that the religious stories that have often been the core basis for mankind's understanding of where it belongs in the history of creation may actually reveal a planet occupied with tyrannical giants and an elite highly intelligent race bent on genetic mutation."
Gotcha, Mr (((Farrell)).

It seems that Joseph P Farrell tells his readers that Oswald killed Kennedy. which makes the absurd "Magic Bullet" theory mandatory.
Farrell says that Oswald was a Nazi agent as the Nazis were behind the assassination.
The Nazis also behind the murder attempt onto Pope John Paul II. Farrell's thesis is that the Nazis are still trying to achieve world rulership, but these days via infiltration of institutions by loyal supporters. Janet Osebaard Q stuff.

One Amzon Reviewer expresses it well, "Another in the seemingly unending series by Adventure Unlimited Press that seeks to enlighten the reader to the fact that the Nazis - while unable to cross the English Channel in force; build high-powered aircraft engines or motorize a plurality of their infantry divisions - could create the infrastructure for an ongoing cabal that influences all aspects of the world economy."

Now, if I try to advance different theories from the Space Nazi stuff I am met with a lot of emotion and certainty from my fellow "conspiracy theorists" who just KNOW that the Space Nazis and evil Aliens welded onto some Steiner Theosophy explain all of this.

I did some tentative research into Joseph P Farrell.
I came across a church called the "Celtic Orthodox" Church and posted about them in the ecumenism thread.

the response I got was that this was a small obscure church which was founded in 1866 when a man named Jules Ferrette claims he was consecrated by a Monophysite Bishop. Its not Orthodox from what I can glean. It wasn't founded in 37AD by Joseph of Arimathea as they claim. they embrace some Ecumenism with other churches (who all seem to be Jewish staffed in the examples I come across) but their doctrine is seemingly contradictory.

One forum member said "None of these groups are really worth discussing unless you're writing a PhD thesis on heterodox groups" yet the thing that bothers me is the set of jewish fingerprints that appear to be all over them.
Now, "Dr Joseph P Farrell" in a former life styled himself as "Bishop Photios" of the Celtic Orthodox Church and seemingly wrote fairly dry and convoluted books about doctrine. Jews scattered across the ecumenical movement would boost his theology books on their websites.

It looked to me that the Jews wanted to develop inroads into the burgeoning Orthosphere and lead the minds of the so-called 'Ortho-Bros' away from the JQ.
here is a website talking about the Celtic Orthodox Church doctrine.

"An over Hellenized East and over Latinized West needs a re-understanding of the mindset that gave us the Scriptures in both Testaments. To understand Christ we must understand our Hebrew roots and by that I mean the Torah Centered Temple ... Christ was a Torah observant Jew and it was the Torah that Christ came to fulfill, but not destroy.
THE CELTS ARE ISRAELITES UNDER ANOTHER NAME
The word Celt is the Anglicized form of the Greek word Keltoi, which means "the people who are different." In Scripture, all nations, except the Twelve Tribes of Israel, are referred to as Gentiles (Foreigners), so the only people who are different are Israel. The word Celt is therefore another word for Israelite. The Celts are part of the ten "lost" Tribes of Israel
This proves that Irish Celtic law was based on The Torah and is further confirmation that the Celts are Israelites.
Also the word British is not English; it is Hebrew.
Brit (Berit) means Covenant in Hebrew and Welsh
Ish means man or people of, in Hebrew and English
Therefore British means The People of The Covenant,
in other words, the People Israel of The Covenant.

The Celtic Orthodox Church has always placed great importance on Saturday worship as the Sabbath
THE CELTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH ALWAYS HONORED SATURDAY (FROM SUNDOWN OF FRIDAY TO SUNDOWN ON SATURDAY) AND SUNDAY (THE LORD'S DAY) AS PROPERLY DAYS OF WORSHIP. THIS WAS ALSO THE PRACTICE OF THE LARGER CHURCH INCLUDING CONSTANTINOPLE."

It seems to me that the Jews have been trying to misdirect the minds of people in the 'Orthosphere' and that includes (((Bishop Photios)))).
who was doing his best in his previous life until he reincarnated himself as (((Dr Farrell))) in order to get more reach, more fame and more dollars.
So Farrell now spreads the evil nazis aliens ancient giants Kool aid from his new website.

To me, this and flat earth, nukes are fake are just clear to pointers to the likes of Cass Sunstein and Jewish efforts in general to misdirect and poison the 'conspiracy' web. It's working.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
You cannot discuss flat earth on this forum
Perhaps now is a good time to push this topic off the edge... (again).
Would you agree that it is reasonable to discuss Flat Earth and other fads as an example of jewish psy-ops pushed by the likes of Cass Sunstein?

After all, we have a project Blue Beam thread which discusses Aliens as a Psy Op as the subject of an entire thread.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I would say yes, because that is generally on topic. In my opinion, what is not on topic: bullet trajectories, measuring shadows, longest sniper shots, Coriolis effect, etc.
In other words people who are evangelising for theories that have already been rejected as discredited on the forum?
I would agree with that as well.
I suppose those that want to, naturally, argue these points down could instead just tell the evangeliser that the topic is discredited to the point that it is banned from forum discussions.
Rather than feeling the need (understandable) to argue with them.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I knew as soon as Flat Earth was mentioned, it was going to kick off. Let's move on swiftly shall we...

Back to the JQ:

An entertaining debate i found yesterday. Dr E Michael Jones VS a real Jew.

I've never seen him go head to head with an actual Jew on these issues before. Although it seems like they're acquaintances, they've had debates in the past by the looks of it which i've missed. But it's interesting to see a Jew trying to debate these topics, as they seem reticent to expose themselves in this way.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I knew as soon as Flat Earth was mentioned, it was going to kick off. Let's move on swiftly shall we...

Back to the JQ:

I've never seen him go head to head with an actual Jew on these issues before. Although it seems like they're acquaintances, they've had debates in the past by the looks of it which i've missed. But it's interesting to see a Jew trying to debate these topics, as they seem reticent to expose themselves in this way.

Yes, I saw Jim Rizoli's analysis and commentary of this debate. Moscowitz was very intellectually dishonest, changing the subject whenever he was ignorant about something which was often and just pushed the rudimentary Jewish propaganda party line. It truly seemed like Moscowitz' understanding of the matter was based solely on Hollywood and TV propaganda. He was unsurprisingly not interested in any information that countered the Jewish supremacist agenda or the distasteful concept of exceptionalism in relation to Jewish suffering compared to all other people and nations of the world.

Jim Rizoli is the goto guy for Holocaust information. Compiles everything.

Peas

Chicken
Other Christian

Back to the JQ:

I’ve heard a few of EMJ with Moscowitz. They are always revealing in that they clearly demonstrate the fundamental divergence. The Jew is not motivated by truth, consistency, honesty, straightforwardness etc and it comes out very clearly at times in these discussions.

Moscowitz’s defences/rebuttals always boil down to the idea that all the Jewy stuff you see being done is done by Jews that aren’t proper Jews and that Moscowitz and a few other ‘Torah observant’ Jews somewhere are the real deal.

Bottom line is, as EMJ says to him, if Moscowitz really believes in the morality he seems to profess, then he’s in the wrong religion and needs to accept Christ.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Antelope Hill has republished You Gentiles, an out of print book written by Zionist Jew Maurice Samuel. Dr. Kevin MacDonald has written the forward. It's a glimpse into how the Jew really views the European man:

We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will for ever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God-world, which it is not in your nature to build. . . . The wretched fate which scattered us through your midst has thrust this unwelcome role upon us."

Here's an excerpt from Goodreads:

Written in 1924, this shocking classic work of Jewish Supremacism maps out what the avowedly Zionist author saw as the cause of anti-Semitism through the ages: an irreconcilable difference between Jews and all Gentiles, but Europeans in particular. This difference, Samuel argued, was inherent and biological in origin. The author argues that the real point of difference between Jew and Gentile is that the Gentiles follow what he calls the base “triviality” of Gentiles versus the God-like “seriousness” of Jews. This huge psychological difference, Samuel says, is the reason why Jews regard “playful” Gentiles as backward and silly, and why Gentiles will never be able to penetrate the Jewish perception of the world. The book goes on to discuss the main points of difference in behavior between Jews and Gentiles focusing on physical activity, religion, concepts of good and evil, loyalty, science, fair play, and discipline. Maurice spells out why Jews have different attitudes to all these moral and philosophical issues—and why these values are the opposite of those endorsed by Gentiles. Samuel then says that these inherent and unchangeable differences will always make the Jews out to be “destroyers” and the “subverters” of European culture and society. Finally, he discusses the dangers presented to Jews by intermarriage with Gentiles, and concludes by saying that there will never be peace between Jew and Gentile until the last European state has “lost its racial homogeneity.”

This was all in the open 100 years ago, and we ignored or went to war with those who tried to warn us. Instead, we looked at their "values the opposite of ours" and turned it into Judeo Christian principles.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ive come to understand that the primary objective of disinformation via hoax, et al is doubt. It doesnt take full acceptance by the target audience to disrupt and even atomize (((their))) enemies. Simply injecting doubt is enough to prevent unity of purpose...

Multiply the tactic by multiple cultural fronts and doubt even in small amounts becomes an effective strategy

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Ive come to understand that the primary objective of disinformation via hoax, et al is doubt. It doesnt take full acceptance by the target audience to disrupt and even atomize (((their))) enemies. Simply injecting doubt is enough to prevent unity of purpose...

Multiply the tactic by multiple cultural fronts and doubt even in small amounts becomes an effective strategy
Correct, I'd say confusion, but you could say the confusion leads to doubt, and that leads to lack of purpose.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Merely the doubt of whether that girl across the room is really a girl makes most men just shrug their shoulders, head home and play video games. It's a real, non-zero risk of dating in 2022.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

Great observation. They are of their father.

"Did God really say, `You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

Pete345

Robin
Orthodox
Don't know if anyone posted about Dr. Nicolae Paulescu before but he is Huge. His book written in 1913 is a must read - The Hospital, the Koran, the Talmud, the Kahal and Freemasonry

It is amazing how he anticipates in his book in 1913 some massive jew takeover that of course happened a few years later - the bolshevik revolution. @Roosh I beg you to review his book some time.

Dr. Nicolae Paulescu is also credited being the main influence behind Codreanu and Iron Guard/Legionnaires.

He graduated three doctorates in medicine in Paris, a true intellectual. He was also (((robbed))) by not getting the Nobel Prize for his insulin discovery in 1923. Professor Tiselius, head of the Nobel Institute admitted later on in private this error and considered that Paulescu was equally worthy of the Nobel prize (as if the Canadian guys would deserve anything by stealing Paulescu's work and the prize lol) for the insulin discovery.

The uncovering of his statue at an important Paris Hospital was (((cancelled))) of course. He still has one statue at University of Medicine Carol Davila in Bucharest, Romania.

Do you have a link to Paulescu's book in English? It must be in the public domain, since it's over 100 years old. I can only find it in Romanian.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I don't sorry. Maybe anyone here can help with a link?

I looked everywhere online yesterday, it seems unavailable or untranslated, unless it's in some obscure library somewhere but usually you would find a source online if that is the case.

Maybe we could purchase the book referenced in that article and check the sources or contact the author to see how he got the English translation of one of the chapters, although this book does not look widely available either: