The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
What is the most damning evidence of the validity of the Jewish question? Say I want to build a very strong case against the existence of a Jewish-lead cabal, what would I go with? The fact that Jews are in the governments, own the biggest companies, were involved in Communist uprisings, etc in and of itself is not damning enough. It is suspicious but does not prove their motives. Then we go to the Weimar Republic where the exact same things were happening there as they are in The West now (money printing, sexual debauchery, etc) and sure enough the Jews were there, too. But it is not enough. Help me out, guys.
Literally everything that's happening right now with the Zionists' panicking over Kanye and Kyrie is already proof of the legitimacy of the JQ. It's the Streisand Effect happening at the very moment. The Js have overreacted and the timing couldn't have been worse for them with Elon's purchase of Twitter embolding politically incorrect discussion.

84a66d44b5a1dbeb.jpg

Sunak is basically the brown Macron, connected to the banks and a Klaus Schwab protegé. Also Indians are known to be avid J-worshippers, many sick trolls from that country celebrate Palestinians getting bombed or shot at, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if Sunak was already doing some behind-the-scenes scheming with Boris or Truss being at the forefront

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
The Js are out of control. They can't help themselves. They're like addicts who can't stop. They want people to like them when they abuse and humiliate. Does life work that way? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

It's both hilarious and infuriating at the same time. Every day some deeper desperation and neuroticism is displayed. Should I be laughing or scared out of my mind over their dangerous insanity?
At least it's good that more and more people are waking up, but we should watch our backs more as the Carter rapper guy got a worse fate than Kanye

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
What a good paki boy! This is what democracy is. Some diversity and grinning Jews in suits running your country.

I think we can all do with a little bit less to get through this antisemitic crisis. Let's see if the rulers can pull of another WW1 killing millions of boys in the trenches or firebomb Germans women and kids.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox
What is the most damning evidence of the validity of the Jewish question? Say I want to build a very strong case against the existence of a Jewish-lead cabal, what would I go with? The fact that Jews are in the governments, own the biggest companies, were involved in Communist uprisings, etc in and of itself is not damning enough. It is suspicious but does not prove their motives. Then we go to the Weimar Republic where the exact same things were happening there as they are in The West now (money printing, sexual debauchery, etc) and sure enough the Jews were there, too. But it is not enough. Help me out, guys.
The first thing to know is that discussing the JQ in the West is bound to be weird, because we have all been taught to think like Jews, that is, dialectically. It means that everybody will try to deconstruct even the term Jew before the conversation even started, EMJ calls it "the magical disappearing Jew".
"What is a Jew anyway, those guys aren't real Jews, they are not even religious" and depending on your opposite they will either blame the religious Jews or the non-religious Jews for whatever Jews are doing and make it impossible to get to the point.
Gavin McInnes (the "no true" Scotsman, huehuehue) displayed that perfectly in his recent debate with Ali Alexander. Funny enough, he said Canada is all messed up despite having "zero Jews", and yet still has a messed up public dialogue, where "white liberal women" make claims like "Honk Honk means Heil H*tler". Incidentally, the member of parliament who made that statement is, in fact, Jewish and also invoked her Holocausted relatives (because of course she did).
So, first step, you have to get the definitions straight. Jews are people who define themselves as the descendants of the Israelites who rejected Christ. Plain and simple. No Jew can deny that. And then you can get into the deeper questions, like, what does it mean to reject Christ, and what does it mean to view yourself as significantly connected to the Israelites in a sense that other people are not? There are Jews who claim atheism but still don't intermarry with other peoples, and insist on their sons being circumcised, and will still hate Christianity and Christians, so it doesn't exactly seem to be an accidental thing. Any Jew who believes his bloodline to be of significance buys into Judaism, pretty much by necessity.
Sort of get a hold of the IS situation, to make deflection impossible. THEN you can get into history, where you may start wherever you think works best. If you have a lot of time, you might want to start either in Spain or the Kingdom of Poland or Russia under Catherine II. Those are great because you can quote Solzhenitsyn, who himself quotes a lot of Jewish historians, so you get it from the horses mouth. Solzhenitsyn will bring you up until Jacob Schiff, the October Revolution, the Cheka and WWII. Then of course we have Israel and the Irgun and Gurion bragging about introducing terrorism to the region. Then you can get into the 90s, where we have 2 big fat topics: the Harvard Boys looting Russia and Ukraine and the Clean Break Memo boys, basically planning and advocating the complete subjugation of the Arab nations, Greenspan pumping the real estate market, etc. In the current year you can obviously also get into the numerous protagonists of the Ukraine, where I think the Jewish element is absolutely painfully obvious, to the point that there seem to be hardly any goyim making decisions.

What I would avoid, although it works well with some people, is pulling out statistics. The Leather Apron guy did that regarding IQ and overrepresentation, but most people honestly don't really have a mind for numbers and it's difficult to think about on a large scale, and it is true that there are too many things that can be taken apart in a statistic regarding sampling and whatnot. Same with the Hologram, it's a lot less effective to talk about the crunching of numbers than it is to talk about the existence and statements of Konrad Morgen. Point out the most obvious contradictions. Barbara Lerner Specter, the classics.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
It's always been hard for me to understand the JQ. Is the problem elite Jews versus all Jews? It's my understanding each race has different strengths and weaknesses, generally speaking. One of Jews' weaknesses are a greed that far exceeds other races, and elite Jews would be in a position where some of the restraints on their greed no longer exist.

First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity to reflect on the entire JQ and attempt to summarise it in a brief way. I've come a long way in my knowledge and understanding of the JQ, and while there's still much I need to learn, I can pass on my knowledge to someone else who may be none the wiser, as I was even around this time last year. I can see some other posters have already shared their own summaries and bits of advice, and clearly know more than I do, but hopefully I can offer something worthwhile.

Secondly, I would say that unless you are a practising Christian you will never truly understand the JQ. Your profile doesn't indicate you're Christian, so I'll assume you're not and just put this as a disclaimer. It's also more difficult to convince others if they lack faith, because the understanding will only go so far, though that's not to say they can't come to terms with the main issues.

Thirdly, I'm quite new to Orthodoxy and I haven't been practising my faith for too long. This perspective on Jews is quite fresh to me, so keep that in mind.

So, with all that being said, this is how I would summarise the JQ:

The Jews killed Jesus Christ, the Logos Incarnate. This is not controversial, this is recorded very explicitly in the Gospels (also see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15). Logos is speech or dialogue, but also embodies reason, order and rationality, to name only a few attributes. The Jew rejects all of this, fundamentally.

As E. Michael Jones (Roman Catholic author and writer) has said repeatedly on his many podcast appearances addressing the JQ: "They [the Jewish people] are the enemy of the entire human race."

So that is perhaps the simplest way I could frame the situation.

Whether the Jew is rich or poor, they must make a critical choice eventually. They either 1) continue to reject Logos by identifying as Jewish or 2) they reject their Jewishness, repent, accept Jesus as their Saviour and become a Christian. Its a different ball game for Gentiles or non-Jews when converting, because they don't inherit this wretched legacy.

For the Jew, their father is the devil (John 8:44). They have an uphill battle in ways and have to prove themselves more than any other race or ethnicity, to attain salvation. The legacy of hating and murdering Christ is not easily swept aside. Many Jews go mad or suicidal when they try to convert to Christianity because their inheritance is so dark and convoluted.

As I've hinted at already, anyone who doesn't understand Christ's mission and purpose on earth will never understand how serious the situation is.

There's no greater crime than what the Jews are guilty of doing. So underneath all their rhetoric, their actions, their purpose as a people, is this rejection of Logos and therefore the Creation itself.

This was not clear to me at first, where initially I just thought they were greedy money-grabbers with a chip on their shoulder, but this is a shallow perspective. Without faith in Christ, it will never become clear why they're such a grave threat to everyone. But I will say that if you show anyone what's happened with Ye and Kyrie recently, it should be enough to show anyone how vicious and cut-throat Jewish people are and that they are a different beast.

Hence this is why they're involved in every single scheme possible to drive a wedge between us and our Creator because at the core, they hate everyone and everything. Hatred is a Jewish virtue, along with revenge and greed.

Reading EMJ's the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, would be a good next step. I haven't started it yet, but that will be my next move in understanding the JQ further. Others have been more detailed in offering areas to research specifically, so I would spend the time digging in further.

lts a deep topic but it's never been more relevant to discuss, given this rare spotlight opportunity in the media with Ye and Kyrie Irving speaking out.

Truth always prevails in the end. Logos is rising. The Jews will do anything possible to suppress this but they will inevitably fail.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity to reflect on the entire JQ and attempt to summarise it in a brief way. I've come a long way in my knowledge and understanding of the JQ, and while there's still much I need to learn, I can pass on my knowledge to someone else who may be none the wiser, as I was even around this time last year. I can see some other posters have already shared their own summaries and bits of advice, and clearly know more than I do, but hopefully I can offer something worthwhile.

Secondly, I would say that unless you are a practising Christian you will never truly understand the JQ. Your profile doesn't indicate you're Christian, so I'll assume you're not and just put this as a disclaimer. It's also more difficult to convince others if they lack faith, because the understanding will only go so far, though that's not to say they can't come to terms with the main issues.

Thirdly, I'm quite new to Orthodoxy and I haven't been practising my faith for too long. This perspective on Jews is quite fresh to me, so keep that in mind.

So, with all that being said, this is how I would summarise the JQ:

The Jews killed Jesus Christ, the Logos Incarnate. This is not controversial, this is recorded very explicitly in the Gospels (also see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15). Logos is speech or dialogue, but also embodies reason, order and rationality, to name only a few attributes. The Jew rejects all of this, fundamentally.

As E. Michael Jones (Roman Catholic author and writer) has said repeatedly on his many podcast appearances addressing the JQ: "They [the Jewish people] are the enemy of the entire human race."

So that is perhaps the simplest way I could frame the situation.

Whether the Jew is rich or poor, they must make a critical choice eventually. They either 1) continue to reject Logos by identifying as Jewish or 2) they reject their Jewishness, repent, accept Jesus as their Saviour and become a Christian. Its a different ball game for Gentiles or non-Jews when converting, because they don't inherit this wretched legacy.

For the Jew, their father is the devil (John 8:44). They have an uphill battle in ways and have to prove themselves more than any other race or ethnicity, to attain salvation. The legacy of hating and murdering Christ is not easily swept aside. Many Jews go mad or suicidal when they try to convert to Christianity because their inheritance is so dark and convoluted.

As I've hinted at already, anyone who doesn't understand Christ's mission and purpose on earth will never understand how serious the situation is.

There's no greater crime than what the Jews are guilty of doing. So underneath all their rhetoric, their actions, their purpose as a people, is this rejection of Logos and therefore the Creation itself.

This was not clear to me at first, where initially I just thought they were greedy money-grabbers with a chip on their shoulder, but this is a shallow perspective. Without faith in Christ, it will never become clear why they're such a grave threat to everyone. But I will say that if you show anyone what's happened with Ye and Kyrie recently, it should be enough to show anyone how vicious and cut-throat Jewish people are and that they are a different beast.

Hence this is why they're involved in every single scheme possible to drive a wedge between us and our Creator because at the core, they hate everyone and everything. Hatred is a Jewish virtue, along with revenge and greed.

Reading EMJ's the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, would be a good next step. I haven't started it yet, but that will be my next move in understanding the JQ further. Others have been more detailed in offering areas to research specifically, so I would spend the time digging in further.

lts a deep topic but it's never been more relevant to discuss, given this rare spotlight opportunity in the media with Ye and Kyrie Irving speaking out.

Truth always prevails in the end. Logos is rising. The Jews will do anything possible to suppress this but they will inevitably fail.
True. The entire black population & large chunks of whites & others would need to defend Kanye, Kyrie against the Ari Emmanuels of the world (and the Jewish cabal). This will never happen, however as the black community (and many US communities) lack cohesion and solidarity the way Jews tend to at least in terms of economics.

LothropStoddard

Pigeon
Trad Catholic
The first thing to know is that discussing the JQ in the West is bound to be weird, because we have all been taught to think like Jews, that is, dialectically. It means that everybody will try to deconstruct even the term Jew before the conversation even started, EMJ calls it "the magical disappearing Jew".
"What is a Jew anyway, those guys aren't real Jews, they are not even religious" and depending on your opposite they will either blame the religious Jews or the non-religious Jews for whatever Jews are doing and make it impossible to get to the point.
Gavin McInnes (the "no true" Scotsman, huehuehue) displayed that perfectly in his recent debate with Ali Alexander. Funny enough, he said Canada is all messed up despite having "zero Jews", and yet still has a messed up public dialogue, where "white liberal women" make claims like "Honk Honk means Heil H*tler". Incidentally, the member of parliament who made that statement is, in fact, Jewish and also invoked her Holocausted relatives (because of course she did).
So, first step, you have to get the definitions straight. Jews are people who define themselves as the descendants of the Israelites who rejected Christ. Plain and simple. No Jew can deny that. And then you can get into the deeper questions, like, what does it mean to reject Christ, and what does it mean to view yourself as significantly connected to the Israelites in a sense that other people are not? There are Jews who claim atheism but still don't intermarry with other peoples, and insist on their sons being circumcised, and will still hate Christianity and Christians, so it doesn't exactly seem to be an accidental thing. Any Jew who believes his bloodline to be of significance buys into Judaism, pretty much by necessity.
Sort of get a hold of the IS situation, to make deflection impossible. THEN you can get into history, where you may start wherever you think works best. If you have a lot of time, you might want to start either in Spain or the Kingdom of Poland or Russia under Catherine II. Those are great because you can quote Solzhenitsyn, who himself quotes a lot of Jewish historians, so you get it from the horses mouth. Solzhenitsyn will bring you up until Jacob Schiff, the October Revolution, the Cheka and WWII. Then of course we have Israel and the Irgun and Gurion bragging about introducing terrorism to the region. Then you can get into the 90s, where we have 2 big fat topics: the Harvard Boys looting Russia and Ukraine and the Clean Break Memo boys, basically planning and advocating the complete subjugation of the Arab nations, Greenspan pumping the real estate market, etc. In the current year you can obviously also get into the numerous protagonists of the Ukraine, where I think the Jewish element is absolutely painfully obvious, to the point that there seem to be hardly any goyim making decisions.

What I would avoid, although it works well with some people, is pulling out statistics. The Leather Apron guy did that regarding IQ and overrepresentation, but most people honestly don't really have a mind for numbers and it's difficult to think about on a large scale, and it is true that there are too many things that can be taken apart in a statistic regarding sampling and whatnot. Same with the Hologram, it's a lot less effective to talk about the crunching of numbers than it is to talk about the existence and statements of Konrad Morgen. Point out the most obvious contradictions. Barbara Lerner Specter, the classics.
MacInnes "zero J in Canada" lol. Toronto has one of the largest J populations in the entire world, home to about 5% of all Js. Another large population is Montreal - Gavin's home city. You simply can't go on a stroll without seeing an Orthodox family in Montreal. He is telling a bald face lie relying on the general disinterest in Canada that many Americans have and he seems to think they're too lazy to look up the matter. Canada is very much under the thumb of J. Pierre Trudeau, Montreal boy who ruined Canada with mass third world immigration, was the first PM to have a significant number of J advisors. His son is now delivering the death blow.

Anyway, why is Gavin lying? He is obviously lying and he knows it. I don't think he is "based" and is rather just another disappointing puppet.

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox
MacInnes "zero J in Canada" lol. Toronto has one of the largest J populations in the entire world, home to about 5% of all Js. Another large population is Montreal - Gavin's home city. You simply can't go on a stroll without seeing an Orthodox family in Montreal. He is telling a bald face lie relying on the general disinterest in Canada that many Americans have and he seems to think they're too lazy to look up the matter. Canada is very much under the thumb of J. Pierre Trudeau, Montreal boy who ruined Canada with mass third world immigration, was the first PM to have a significant number of J advisors. His son is now delivering the death blow.

Anyway, why is Gavin lying? He is obviously lying and he knows it. I don't think he is "based" and is rather just another disappointing puppet.
The Untrue Scotsman has been dazzling people within the scene for a while. I guess going against the Jews would make his life in New York even more impossible, they'd probably kick him out of his studio location and given that he lives in an affluent Jewish neighborhood, they would probably non stop swat him or stuff like that. What I dislike is that he actively goes against people who do talk about the JQ. He could simply remain silent on that issue. The good thing is, I think the not completely retarded part of his audience is also growing tired of his disingenuousness.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Literally everything that's happening right now with the Zionists' panicking over Kanye and Kyrie is already proof of the legitimacy of the JQ. It's the Streisand Effect happening at the very moment. The Js have overreacted and the timing couldn't have been worse for them with Elon's purchase of Twitter embolding politically incorrect discussion.
I have a bit of a different take.

First of all, the average Jewish person is not involved in some cabal. They are just people living their lives and should not be subject to harassment or abuse.

However, at the highest levels of power, there are a massive number of Jews, and that is concerning. It matters if you have the U.S. government being run by people whose first loyalty is to Israel, not the U.S. Also, it is obvious that belligerent Jewish neocons were a lot of the main drivers of the Iraq wars, they fomented hostility to Iran and Syria, and the likes of (((Victoria Nuland))) are the main culprits for the disastrous and reckless Ukraine conflict that has the potential to spark a third world war.

The issue isn’t that Jews have power and influence per se. The issue is that you can’t even discuss their motivations, biases, prejudices and conflicts of interest even when these may be leading them to make key political decisions that are wildly at odds with what best serves the heritage, traditional people of each nation.

The other problem is whenever the topic of Jewish power is broached, the automatic response is the Gavin McInnes one: “Jews are just smart, they have high IQs, the end.” Yet the same explanation is not allowed to whites — why were white civilizations so dominant in history? Why were so many of the greatest scientific discoveries, the greatest works of art, even the very concepts of egalitarianism, human rights and universal brotherhood produced by white males? Gentile white men are never allowed to take pride in their history.

If Gentile whites achieve power and success, it’s because they are racists, imperialists, enslavers and exploiters. They are being forced to endure endless scolding lectures about white racism and white privilege (and powerful Jews have been at the forefront of pushing this anti-white propaganda). Whereas if Jews achieve power and success, it’s just because they’re so smart, superior and gifted. This is an intolerable and indefensible double standard that can’t go on any longer.

1667755202218.jpeg

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox
First of all, the average Jewish person is not involved in some cabal. They are just people living their lives and should not be subject to harassment or abuse.
I agree that it's wrong to just harass people, but you are reducing the issue to the sociological problem. It's not just the cabal, it's the value system of the cabal, which is shared by most Jews to some degree, hence the overwhelming adherence to subversive ideologies by even what one would consider "an average normal Jew". Now, the problems caused by that may differ from person to person, but it still remains there as a stark opposition to their surroundings. If you reduce the whole thing to the sociotope, then once again the JQ becomes this very foggy thing you can't grasp or talk about. Like, how high up the latter does a Jew have to be to be held accountable? Is a guy like Jake Tapper part of the cabal? He certainly works in favor of them, though he doesn't seem like a very smart, up-the-latter kind of guy. What about all the blue checkmark soyjacks with long noses and thick glasses who promote Tapper's ideology and harass advertisers and business owners, like Joseph Bernstein? Are they part of the cabal? If not, aren't they still problematic?
Point being, it HAS to be about Jewish ideology in general, regardless of how harmful or not you perceive an individual to be. If they agree with your value system, then they should also agree with your critique of Jewish ideology and there should be no conflict between you. If they obfuscate and are defensive, then apparently the revolutionary spirit is there and has to be opposed. Gilad Atzmon certainly agrees with this point of view, and he does not get offended by "antisemitism". It's true that the Jewish leaders, the cabal if you will, are the ones whipping Jews up into frenzies and feeding them lies and also mistreating them on many occasions, but still, the Jewish leaders are only Jewish leaders because they have Jewish followers.
If you strike up a conversation with a Jew where you try to be honest about it, he will with a very high probability perceive that as a transgression against him and his people, but in thus far as he's actually a good person, he will have to tolerate the dialogue and show understanding. And if you actually manage to convey the problem to him, he might walk out of it wiser, perhaps closer to Christ.

Last edited:

TheosisSeeker

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

However, at the highest levels of power, there are a massive number of Jews, and that is concerning. It matters if you have the U.S. government being run by people whose first loyalty is to Israel, not the U.S. Also, it is obvious that belligerent Jewish neocons were a lot of the main drivers of the Iraq wars, they fomented hostility to Iran and Syria, and the likes of (((Victoria Nuland))) are the main culprits for the disastrous and reckless Ukraine conflict that has the potential to spark a third world war.

The issue isn’t that Jews have power and influence per se. The issue is that you can’t even discuss their motivations, biases, prejudices and conflicts of interest even when these may be leading them to make key political decisions that are wildly at odds with what best serves the heritage, traditional people of each nation.

The other problem is whenever the topic of Jewish power is broached, the automatic response is the Gavin McInnes one: “Jews are just smart, they have high IQs, the end.” Yet the same explanation is not allowed to whites — why were white civilizations so dominant in history? Why were so many of the greatest scientific discoveries, the greatest works of art, even the very concepts of egalitarianism, human rights and universal brotherhood produced by white males? Gentile white men are never allowed to take pride in their history.

If Gentile whites achieve power and success, it’s because they are racists, imperialists, enslavers and exploiters. They are being forced to endure endless scolding lectures about white racism and white privilege (and powerful Jews have been at the forefront of pushing this anti-white propaganda). Whereas if Jews achieve power and success, it’s just because they’re so smart, superior and gifted. This is an intolerable and indefensible double standard that can’t go on any longer.

View attachment 50530

The first part is important because conversations on this topic descend into all of them are evil nation changing subversives. Most are just living their lives in society and come from variable strata in society. Believe it or not I have even known low income Jews. So there's an issue with demonizing an entire group and this shouldn't happen. They shouldn't be harassed or abused.

Some people are so gone that when I mention this they tell me I am under their spell. Sure pal.

The ones at the higher levels should be questioned because as you stated it should be America first, not Israel first. So their motives and intentions should be put under more scrutiny. The fact that you can't is a problem. Anybody in a position of power should be scrutinized.

As to the influence and high level positions with such a small population...from my own experience Jewish people stick together more so than other groups. While there is infighting, due to several factors they will help each other out much more than other groups. Many are also highly intelligent (Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs)

White people don't usually this. There is no white identity, it's a group of people from different European backgrounds. Christians don't even do this with so many denominations and fighting between them. I wish they would.

So you have a group with a long shared history (much of it suffering) who tend to help other members in the game of life.

Easy_C

Peacock
As to the influence and high level positions with such a small population...from my own experience Jewish people stick together more so than other groups. While there is infighting, due to several factors they will help each other out much more than other groups. Many are also highly intelligent (Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs)
What you describe is something I was clued in to during my time in NYC. After I mentioned my own Ashkenazi genetic during a networking it event, it was like I had instantly been recognized as one of the "OK people" and was part of the club. I then tried repeating it a few other times at different finance industry events (things like CFA society meetups) and it got the same reaction almost every time.

The in-group preference is very real and very strong. The closest non-jewish equivalent I saw was what's called the "Marine Corps Mafia" where the former marines scattered across the NYC finance generally know who each other are and will refer both each other and new applicants to the right person to help them get ahead. Other than that I haven't seen other ethnic group or identity groups behave that way. Other non-white ethnic groups will show a definite preference for each other (the black guys will almost always support the black applicants when the interviews start, for example) but the only groups I've seen show a willingness to proactively intervene to help people they don't know that well yet
based solely on identity status are Jewish identitarians and some types of Veterans.

FisherOfMen

Chicken
Orthodox
also
It's not just the cabal, it's the value system of the cabal, which is shared by most Jews to some degree

My observation:

It is not at all difficult to find a European who will disclaim Hitler, Mussolini, Napoleon, Vlad the Impaler, Churchill, King George, or any other European "monster" who did anything questionable or appalling at some time or another by our karenized modern sensibilities.

But good lucking finding a NON-European who will go ahead and condemn a monster of their own group or culture. It statistically simply doesn't happen (don't bring up that friend of your girlfriend's sister's roommate who one time mildly criticized Lenin's subtlety-- statistically, it just doesn't happen).

As I've gotten older, I'm seeing this as a truly nasty incompatibility.

LothropStoddard

Pigeon
Trad Catholic

View attachment 50530
I'm not advocating picking on the J squad members or anything like it, however, it's not just the eminence grise you speak of who are problematic for Christians and other Gentiles. Can you say you have known many Js or interact with them with any regularity. A great many are mean to the bone, absolutely inhumane and are interested only in their own tribe. Many who've worked for them feel they were grossly mistreated, putting up with their women is nearly impossible, you will always and forever be "less than." Many who know them well find them to be the most insolent, spoiled brats the world has ever spewed and they are diabolical on an interpersonal basis.

What's striking is that the situation I've described has been so for thousands of years and applies to absolutely everywhere they've ever lived.

Hariman

Chicken
Other Christian
My issue with the current Jewish leadership/organizations is that they're silencing ANYTHING that they don't like in a very hypocritical manner.

If the Jewish People don't want to be viewed as villains/in control/tyrants... they need to NOT brutally cancel people who say things they don't like.

Because, quite frankly, everything I hear is that a certain "Ye" related minority community is getting their "don't trust the Jews" on HARD.

ISR92

Sparrow
There is some good conversation. I couldn't read all of it because I have ADHD but from what I did read it was interesting. Still, I don't think there is any damning evidence amongst that which I read. The fact that Jews disproportionately hold the highest positions of power and have wealth is extremely suspicious but it is not damning evidence. I want to convince my normie sister of what the Jews are up to, but all I have to go with is "the Jews are in the media and they are spinning falsehoods and fomenting chaos just like they did in the Weimar Republic" and "don't you find it strange that the Jews are in governments of countries where they are ethnic minorities" etc. Not compelling enough, unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong, I am totally convinced of the JQ myself. But I want to let others know. It's hard if I don't have damning evidence against them.

What's the deal with the Jews supposedly killing Jesus by the way? A quick Google search provided the usual claims that it is simply antisemitism (what a convenient word to shut down any critical thinking or criticism of the Jews by the way).

Here is the most damning evidence I could find during a rather cursory search (ranked from most damning to least damning):

Last edited by a moderator: