The Jewish Question (JQ) thread

RE: The Jewish Question (JQ) Conspiracy Theory Thread

https://globalnews.ca/news/4969588/sephora-promo-code-orders/

Someone just did a master level troll on this company sephora....Alien owned company.... trolls put a 88 dollar discount coupon on 100$ purchase. They actually hacked the site to get it in.... white women are losing their minds and making #88off a thing without realizing what it means in ws circles......I bow down to whoever did this shit.. they are master trolls

America's leading Jewish paper, The Forward, would like all you anti-semites to learn how to talk about the Israel lobby without sounding anti-semitic :laugh:

How To Speak About The Israel Lobby In A Non-Anti-Semitic Way

by Batya Ungar-Sargon

Our entire history is littered with stories of entire Jewish communities being ethnically cleansed and murdered by people who accused them of scheming, money-grubbing, subverting the good of their countries for their own purposes, and causing whatever ill happens to be plaguing a society. It is a long and awful history, and the grammar of these accusations is one that most Jews recognize instinctively.

It was that long, devastating history that Omar evoked in her tweet, perhaps unwittingly.

Of course, it’s fair to criticize AIPAC. But Omar did not criticize AIPAC. She characterized it, in a way that is false, and that got the story of AIPAC’s influence wrong in a way that played right into anti-Semitic tropes.

For starters, AIPAC’s influence comes not from “Benjamins” or even from Jews, but from the American people, who are incredibly pro-Israel overall, especially on the right. What AIPAC leverages is not campaign contributions, which it does not make, but the already existing popularity of Israel among many politicians’ constituents.

Compare Israel to the Gulf state lobby and you’ll see how this works. As Evan Gottesman put it in Haaretz, “Spending on lobbying and PR efforts on behalf of several Arab governments well outpaced similar pro-Israel expenses last year. Yet you don’t see American officials parading their support for Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates in front of voters.”

They don’t parade it because it’s not popular. So while AIPAC does have a lot of support, it is hardly controlling U.S. politicians with money. It is rather offering them a pro-Israel credential.

Nater

Robin

Has anyone watched the BBC documentary on the USS liberty
(Dead in the water) ?

I was surprised they actually recorded something like this.

[attachment=41334]

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/14th-an...ecture-with-bret-stephens-tickets-54096037705

Nationalism for the goyim is hate.
Nationalism for the chosen people is love and a divine right.

And honestly - if you could voice actual criticism and point towards this madness, then no violent solutions would be truly necessary. The problem is of course that the Holocoust and propaganda has disarmed the goys from ever voicing any criticism over what their elite is doing.

As 911 pointed out - their top are likely Sabbatean Frankists which are more akin to Luciferians. Similarly among the orthodox Jews many don't see an issue with praying to Satan as Unz has pointed out in his research.

People just need to become aware of the insidious nature of this similar to how people should know about the evils of Islam. People are not born evil, at best a bit dysfunctional or not competitive. However the issue is that this path here permeates their elite completely and leads the White Jewish people along with them into some dark waters. Sooner or later a tribe won't go along with it and will violently lash out. It won't be the White Euros, because we are currently already losing most of our home-countries and power. But it might be the Chinese or the Indians in the future - we will see.

And the truth is that the Jewish elite is the enemy of the common Jewish man on the street as well. The Shah of Persia Reza initiated a bunch of fast reforms in the country which strangely let the ancient Jewish inhabitants of Persia profit the most. Reza criticized the Jewish lobby strongly and acted against Israel, but he did not mind Jews profiting greatly from the Persian progress. And of course this was to be expected in a free system. However the rise of the Mullahs and the likely UK-trained Ayatollah's "revolution" all changed it - also destroyed the wealth of countless Persian Jews. Their elite did not give a shit just as their elite willingly let many die during WWII - most of the ones who got hit were not Luciferian Jews, so who cares about them.

Attachments

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

If you want to see the way the sort of message SS is talking about is communicated, you could do worse than check out this podcast interview with Jaron Lanier.

https://www.jordanharbinger.com/jaron-lanier-why-you-should-unplug-from-social-media-for-good/

Ostensibly, this is a podcast about unplugging from social media.

Lanier spends a long time establishing himself as a successful guy and a mensch.

The archetype he uses for himself is the victim who overcomes and becomes successful.

How his parents lived through the Holocaust and he battled antisemitism himself as a child.

How he was just a kooky carefree hippie child with a gift who went on to success and invented the term: virtual reality.

He tells little stories and talks about empathy and tries to establish himself as not only a brave survivor and a tech genius, a real mensch, but also someone who has the highest degree of empathy, care about people not profit, and just wants to heal the world.

He spends a long time establishing himself as a certain sort of superior person before even gets to the meat of his argument.

Then he explains how social media manipulates us and causes us harm and we need to change it or unplug.

So, to recap, he establishes himself as a genius who is a down to earth guy that really really cares, and then he gives us information that is valuable to us, how social media manipulates and then, finally he can get down to brass tacks.

In persuasion terms, he has evoked our sympathy, admiration, and given us something useful which creates in us an unconscious sense of the need for reciprocity. If such a good guy is doing so much for us, we kind of owe it to him to accept his interpretation of the world.

He then says that social media creates irritability and paranoia.

(Any idea where this is going?)

And that even positive uses of social media like, say, Black Lives Matter, always create a backlash leading to a strengthening of racist Neo-Nazi, blood and soil type groups.

And that the rise of strong nationalist groups in Sweden and Brazil are caused by this technological paranoia mongering. It is the only possible reason.

(It couldn't be the rise in crime that comes from unchecked immigration. It is purely the emboldening of the hidden Nazis all around us.)

In a way, what he is doing is using the old 'yes ladder,' getting you to agree with each thing he says until he finally reaches where he was going from the start:

All identity politics except white identity politics are good, but white identity politics bad.

It took him about 45 minutes to get there, many persuasion bricks laid carefully along the way.

What's funny is that ostensibly, the whole talk is about how algorithms on social media are manipulating you, while in reality, he is manipulating you in exactly the same way, leading you along seamlessly to his conclusions.

He is on point with his message, but it is just slipped in almost subliminally.

When I first listened to this interview, I felt at first somewhat irritated by him. His laugh is fake and it is like he is reaching to seem like a mensch. I found the information about social media useful, but just had a funny feeling about him, like something was going on I wasn't quite grasping.

But then he rounded third place, heading for home, and started talking about how scary and dangerous all the white nationalism out there was and I thought:

Here we go. Now I get it.

This kind of persuasion is very subtle. It isn't even really acknowledged, just slipped into an interview that is supposedly about something else entirely.

And if you hear this sort of thing from a lot of sources that seem disconnected from each other, it appears that it is just an organic realization that many people are coming to at the same time.

Which is almost exactly the way social media manipulates you.

So in a way, he is revealing the method as he is persuading you.

(I am especially thankful for the videos of Frame Game Radio who explained all of this in a way I could get. I hope he is okay, seeing as how he has gone internet silent. He really red pilled me on the nuts and bolts of Jewish influence.)

Kaligula

Woodpecker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvT1bfbzAw

I have just listened to the Frame Game Radio guy above and he is referring to this essay of 2001 (!):

https://cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

So, already then Jews knew that unchecked immigration is a double-edge sword. And still have gone with it, against their better interests...

In this perspective the current anti-white hate campaign may be an attempt at managing the growing non-white demographics, by uniting minorities through hate. But the state of Israel might be the final stumbling block here, since, with a legacy exception of its founding myth, the anti-white narration cannot be applied to it (no white states at its borders), and, more importantly, through its aggressive politics, Israel has become a focal point for the Jew hate throughout the non-white world. In the end, Jews may be hoisted by their own petard, namely, "minorities"

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

Kaligula said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvT1bfbzAw

I have just listened to the Frame Game Radio guy above and he is referring to this essay of 2001 (!):

https://cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

So, already then Jews knew that unchecked immigration is a double-edge sword. And still have gone with it, against their better interests...

In this perspective the current anti-white hate campaign may be an attempt at managing the growing non-white demographics, by uniting minorities through hate. But the state of Israel might be the final stumbling block here, since, with a legacy exception of its founding myth, the anti-white narration cannot be applied to it (no white states at its borders), and, more importantly, through its aggressive politics, Israel has become a focal point for the Jew hate throughout the non-white world. In the end, Jews may be hoisted by their own petard, namely, "minorities"
Yeah, but they have a shared bug-out location all set up for them.

Kaligula

Woodpecker

Not the best bug-out location. Judea is stony, hot world without sufficient water resources. And without a serious defense perimeter.

Not a single one out of Polish Jews I know wants to live there. The only one who emigrated there was a convert!

Frame Game Radio guy compares antisemitism scare to a Ponzi scheme - the only way to go on is to double.... There is something in that. Also, he said that the further away from Holocaust we are, the closer it actually seems to be...

Never trust anyone to have your interests at heart who has a backup country for himself when things get sour in your country - at least don't let that person play any major role.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/02/19/the-backup-country/

How on earth can you expect someone to do what is best for their country, vote for the best of their country, when they have a BACKUP country to go to?

Kaligula said:
Not the best bug-out location. Judea is stony, hot world without sufficient water resources. And without a serious defense perimeter.

Not a single one out of Polish Jews I know wants to live there. The only one who emigrated there was a convert!

Frame Game Radio guy compares antisemitism scare to a Ponzi scheme - the only way to go on is to double.... There is something in that. Also, he said that the further away from Holocaust we are, the closer it actually seems to be...
Interesting posts, you'll see my post on the "temple" in the inversion thread. I thought your reference to forcefully rebuilding the temple was amusing in a comical sense, and scary in an anti-christ sense

Quoting this in its entirety cause it is so spot on.

This method of manipulation is why most people have such a visceral reaction against being called anti-semittes.

They've basically been on the yes-ladder their entire life.

When you're woke though, you find it slimy.

debeguiled said:
If you want to see the way the sort of message SS is talking about is communicated, you could do worse than check out this podcast interview with Jaron Lanier.

https://www.jordanharbinger.com/jaron-lanier-why-you-should-unplug-from-social-media-for-good/

Ostensibly, this is a podcast about unplugging from social media.

Lanier spends a long time establishing himself as a successful guy and a mensch.

The archetype he uses for himself is the victim who overcomes and becomes successful.

How his parents lived through the Holocaust and he battled antisemitism himself as a child.

How he was just a kooky carefree hippie child with a gift who went on to success and invented the term: virtual reality.

He tells little stories and talks about empathy and tries to establish himself as not only a brave survivor and a tech genius, a real mensch, but also someone who has the highest degree of empathy, care about people not profit, and just wants to heal the world.

He spends a long time establishing himself as a certain sort of superior person before even gets to the meat of his argument.

Then he explains how social media manipulates us and causes us harm and we need to change it or unplug.

So, to recap, he establishes himself as a genius who is a down to earth guy that really really cares, and then he gives us information that is valuable to us, how social media manipulates and then, finally he can get down to brass tacks.

In persuasion terms, he has evoked our sympathy, admiration, and given us something useful which creates in us an unconscious sense of the need for reciprocity. If such a good guy is doing so much for us, we kind of owe it to him to accept his interpretation of the world.

He then says that social media creates irritability and paranoia.

(Any idea where this is going?)

And that even positive uses of social media like, say, Black Lives Matter, always create a backlash leading to a strengthening of racist Neo-Nazi, blood and soil type groups.

And that the rise of strong nationalist groups in Sweden and Brazil are caused by this technological paranoia mongering. It is the only possible reason.

(It couldn't be the rise in crime that comes from unchecked immigration. It is purely the emboldening of the hidden Nazis all around us.)

In a way, what he is doing is using the old 'yes ladder,' getting you to agree with each thing he says until he finally reaches where he was going from the start:

All identity politics except white identity politics are good, but white identity politics bad.

It took him about 45 minutes to get there, many persuasion bricks laid carefully along the way.

What's funny is that ostensibly, the whole talk is about how algorithms on social media are manipulating you, while in reality, he is manipulating you in exactly the same way, leading you along seamlessly to his conclusions.

He is on point with his message, but it is just slipped in almost subliminally.

When I first listened to this interview, I felt at first somewhat irritated by him. His laugh is fake and it is like he is reaching to seem like a mensch. I found the information about social media useful, but just had a funny feeling about him, like something was going on I wasn't quite grasping.

But then he rounded third place, heading for home, and started talking about how scary and dangerous all the white nationalism out there was and I thought:

Here we go. Now I get it.

This kind of persuasion is very subtle. It isn't even really acknowledged, just slipped into an interview that is supposedly about something else entirely.

And if you hear this sort of thing from a lot of sources that seem disconnected from each other, it appears that it is just an organic realization that many people are coming to at the same time.

Which is almost exactly the way social media manipulates you.

So in a way, he is revealing the method as he is persuading you.

(I am especially thankful for the videos of Frame Game Radio who explained all of this in a way I could get. I hope he is okay, seeing as how he has gone internet silent. He really red pilled me on the nuts and bolts of Jewish influence.)

quaker13

Kingfisher

Why don’t common pleb jews dissociate themselves from the Rothschilds instead of calling everybody else crazy and anti Semitic when someone brings up how evil they are??

Why are they defending women that literally wear jewelry of the occult and satanist dark religion ??

Is it because they been lied to about that like they were lied to about the holocaust

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member

You guys are still nuttier than Alex Jones (and he's half faking it) :laugh:

Peacock
Gold Member

Just to give you an update Mac, so you don't have to go back and read 20 pages, basically we've been celebrating the Embassy move to Jerusalem and raving about Pence and Graham's awesome Greatest Ally speeches at CPAC!

Pride male

Hummingbird

If Jews hadn't interbred with whites would they be acting like Arabs today?

Pride male said:
If Jews hadn't interbred with whites would they be acting like Arabs today?
Sephardic Jews act like that and in fact are responsible for the low IQ in Israel.

Who knows - it's more of a cut-throat culture in Israel as well.

Israel is a tough cookie itself.

It's a shit country to live in overall with relatively low wages and a low-trust society - that is beside the greater threat to your life for the known reasons. Feminism is rampant there and divorce for a man is more crippling than in the West. Then I found out that the vegan cult is wreaking havoc there as well - being extremely popular mainly for ethical reasons.

Why Israel Is The World’s Vegan Capital
Read more: https://forward.com/scribe/403637/why-israel-is-the-worlds-vegan-capital/

For those who study the issue - recently scores and scores of ex-vegans came forward telling of the major problems they had on a strict vegan diet. Essentially it's a misguided cult than anything else making you infertile and literally crazy as well as weak.

And here is where the tribal connection works against them, all this Holocoust (they are against us) propaganda. Someone once said the Judaism is a religion where their elite have convinced the common Jews to die for them, convinced to excuse every behavior. We Europeans have never had this, but we are less tribal due to this character trait.

Here at 01:15 you see a Jewish comedian defending Jewish supremacy:

"We are genetically smarter than you, we take care of our children, we value education and we crush it financially."

The thing is this - Asians - Chinese, Japanese do that too even to a greater degree and they do better than White Americans, but somehow they don't become 50% of all White students at Harvard. What the guy is missing is the extreme tribal nature of Jewry - visible in Hollywood, academia, media and banking. You telling me that no non-Jewish FED president could be had ever? And 100% of the top Hollywood execs have to be Jews? No genius-level goys and Asians around?

But as I said before - goys are responsible themselves for having let themselves be duped by them. You just don't let them and don't let them push the narrative.

All in all - personally I am defending individual Jews as well as criticizing their elite ant the negatives of the Jewish mindset. That is no paradox in my mind just as you can criticize cuckservatives, SJWs, Merkel, German Antifa, but still like the USA, Germany or White Christian people. With Jews it's as if you criticize one aspect then it means that you want to genocide them all. No - if I don't like Antifa and Merkel, then I don't want to genocide Germans and it's just the same with Jews. You can love individuals and aspects of the culture, but still write critiques of other facets.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

I just came here from the Jordan Peterson thread.

They are both about veganism.

Is this the deep soy of which the prophets spake?