The Joe Rogan thread

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
MusicForThePiano said:
Perhaps this is a long con, the shadowy elements of government have to convince people that this is such a truism that they will harass anyone who delves into it. Such effort in trying to convince people of the existence of extraterrestrials is all part of the grand deception. More playing both sides, dialectic progression, etc. Getting people to believe in aliens is further removing them from getting closer to faith and God. If you're an atheist and you are tired of hearing this side of the argument, then understand that much of our actions inter-socially are controlled by the precedent set in motion from social engineers. It wouldn't be hard for a ruling body to do the same, creating such a divide in people from their government so when the day comes, pulling the trigger will set off the two sides against each other while a third sits back and waits for the fighting to be over. Koi fish have this strategy, and the winner usually gets killed by the observer. Hardly a far cry to think humans are so different.

:potd:

Simeon_Strangelight said:
Face it - Joe Rogan is part of the mainstream.

Tim Pool on the other hand - he opposes sometimes the mainstream even while being a leftie. His channel is partly de-monetized or by now completely demonetized.

Joe Rogan is just a sellout with some more alternative or edgy content. When you listen to him closely then you realize that:

1) He is smarter than he makes out to be - his persona being part of the show

2) He clearly tows the globalist party line on most essential subjects that they care about - he knows how far he can go

His main value comes from some of his wild guests out there - some crazy and some true or entertaining. Good for him - he carved out a good niche as part of the mainstream media empire - all while appearing independent. But that is nothing new - the CIA is known to have co-sponsored many of the so-called patriot radio conspiracy stations in the 1980s to 1990s.

Most balanced summary I've seen anyone come up with. No ranting, no raving just a solid observation. I'd just like to add that being part of the mainstream happens by default with enough time, exposure and acceptance.

Furthermore, anyone who has ever worked for money is ultimately a sell out too. This probably means you (whoever is reading this).

Kid Twist said:
Aliens aren't real. They are a manifestation of the spirit world by confused humans.

Given how long the world has been around, it is possible that beings have hand random technology from a long time ago

Is that a perfect example of a confused human statement?

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
He is a liar, but that doesn't mean that some of what he says can't be the truth. The lying about his education is flat out hysterical. He wasn't any good at describing just what he was doing or how he got there (around area 51, he was a radiation containment position requiring no clearance, essentially a junior college janitor who went to a few classes compared to what he claims).

My feeling is that he's not a stupid person, but he is one of these that's just smart enough to make a sideshow for a career and get people to believe in his lies due to his proximity to random shit. A guy like Steven Greer has the same personality traits, but was probably pushed by his family to be a physician, so he gets to use that to substantiate his narcissism and other career (which is his desire, to get attention) all the more.

Aliens aren't real. They are a manifestation of the spirit world by confused humans. Normal people aren't interested in this, but globalists and sheep are. Given how long the world has been around, it is possible that beings have hand random technology from a long time ago, but it's better to not pay attention to and remain skeptical, for many reasons.

So what did you think about the interview with Bari Weiss? Good, bad, oy vey?

Teedub said:
Do people on here genuinely believe Joe flipping Rogan is sponsored by the CIA? Talk about jumping the shark...

It's unanimously assumed, and Rogan even jokes about NOT being "visited" by intel agencies but some people dug deeper and mapped out connections of people he associates with, such as Jamie being the son of or related to CIA operatives... or something.

Either way, who cares. How does it affect the good content provided by his guests? Because he doesn't get all race-hating on the show, which would just get him de-platformed, de-personed and locked up for pushing whatever illegal shit hes into?

Time to get real RVF'ers. He's just a guy with a family who has a lot of connections and makes decent coin plugging his sponsors and talking to interesting guests from all sides of the spectrum who go on his show for promo while being a shit comedian, BJJ announcer and former d-grade tv personality. Some guys are making out like he's suddenly appeared out of nowhere as a Mossad plant. lol.

Teedub said:
Do people on here genuinely believe Joe flipping Rogan is sponsored by the CIA? Talk about jumping the shark...

Way to go to wave this away.

Obviously the control matrix has moved away from the 1950s and 60s where the CIA has actively financed feminism (Gloria Steinem admitted it), modern art (no one wanted to buy it in the 1950s, co the CIA had to buy the first Pollocks at highly inflated prices), patriot conspiracy radio stations (better control the narrative).

Nowadays they don't have to do this. Corporations, media outlets and DARPA/CIA-founded Google can administer desired content themselves with little input from outside. Still - to this day you have countless ex-CIA operatives working for media outlets as if the Operation Mockingbird never stopped. And why should it?

So no - the CIA does not have to cut checks anymore, Goolag or globohomo corporations can fund or defund you easily enough. Rogan is approved content on the right just like Jordan Peterson or the CFR's Peter Thiel. They are saner version of the mainstream narrative - the Hegelian strategy for your mind so to say.

< Though that said - I am not hating on Joe Rogan. At least he gives some thought criminals and arcane guests a platform to speak. Maybe he realized at one day that he has to accept certain guidelines if he wants to make it big, get the corporate sponsors and that is what he is doing - only steering the debates off certain directions. You cannot blame him for that - hero worship in our times is misguided anyway.

He is a modern version of Larry King.

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
Why doesn't Joe Rogan talk about the Jewish question! He is controlled by (((them)))!

Why doesn't he talk about Race Realism? He is controlled by DEM NAGGGERS!!!!

Why doesn't Joe Rogan talk about exactly what I want the way I want !!!! He is not controlled by [[[Me]]]

He is controlled by the FBI, CIA, PLO and FEMEN!!!!!

Seriously, he is just a family guy and a comedian who provided the market what it needed when it needed it.. Good for Joe, love his show- I hope I do enough significant one day to warrant being interviewed on it.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
@captain_shane great rec on the Naval Ravikant podcast, I probably would’ve skipped over it because I’ve never heard of him before. Most of JR’s podcasts I listen to and then I’m like “Ok, that was entertaining and informative” and then move on but I will definitely be listening to that one again

Atlanta Man said:
Why doesn't Joe Rogan talk about the Jewish question! He is controlled by (((them)))!

Why doesn't he talk about Race Realism? He is controlled by DEM NAGGGERS!!!!

Why doesn't Joe Rogan talk about exactly what I want the way I want !!!! He is not controlled by [[[Me]]]

He is controlled by the FBI, CIA, PLO and FEMEN!!!!!

Seriously, he is just a family guy and a comedian who provided the market what it needed when it needed it.. Good for Joe, love his show- I hope I do enough significant one day to warrant being interviewed on it.

No - not mentioning the JQ or race realism is not an indicator.

It's rather the subtle ways in which he steers away from unwelcome topics that is a telltale sign, less avoiding contentious topics which even I would avoid if most widespread appeal was my goal.

For example - he will never interview a monetary reformer like Bill Still, because THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE NO-GO TOPIC far more dangerous to the elite than the JQ or "race realism". You will also never have an interview with someone who goes into credible documents about globalist NGOs and the fact that they control both sides of the political spectrum. At best you get Alex Jones who spouts truth mixed with insanity and hyperbole.

The issue the elite have with guys like Roosh in contrast is that Roosh could speak out on those topics if he were allowed to get bigger, his Return Of Kings site were allowed to become like Breitbart. That's also why they attacked PewDiPie because he did non-PC Red Pill comments and they relented after he promised to be a good boi now. No more jokes about Sweden becoming a rape-infested shithole.

beta_plus

Pelican
Joe Remembers Charlie Murhpy

at 11 m & 11 s

"We're All Going to Go. The quicker you realize that and the quicker you get that in your head you'll enjoy this weird time. We're in the Sunshine right after the Rain."

That begin said, watch the whole thing.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
beta_plus said:
at 11 m & 11 s

"We're All Going to Go. The quicker you realize that and the quicker you get that in your head you'll enjoy this weird time. We're in the Sunshine right after the Rain."

That begin said, watch the whole thing.

The problem with these kinds of statements is that few people know what "living" really is. If you think living is just existing as an animal that eats, shits and sleeps every day, trying to find some new amusement here or there, you end up saying stuff like this. And I don't dislike Joe Rogan, but these kind of statements are just embarrassing.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
El Chinito loco said:
Kid Twist said:
He is a liar, but that doesn't mean that some of what he says can't be the truth. The lying about his education is flat out hysterical. He wasn't any good at describing just what he was doing or how he got there (around area 51, he was a radiation containment position requiring no clearance, essentially a junior college janitor who went to a few classes compared to what he claims).

My feeling is that he's not a stupid person, but he is one of these that's just smart enough to make a sideshow for a career and get people to believe in his lies due to his proximity to random shit. A guy like Steven Greer has the same personality traits, but was probably pushed by his family to be a physician, so he gets to use that to substantiate his narcissism and other career (which is his desire, to get attention) all the more.

Aliens aren't real. They are a manifestation of the spirit world by confused humans. Normal people aren't interested in this, but globalists and sheep are. Given how long the world has been around, it is possible that beings have hand random technology from a long time ago, but it's better to not pay attention to and remain skeptical, for many reasons.

So what did you think about the interview with Bari Weiss? Good, bad, oy vey?

I haven't been to this thread in a while, Chinito ... was he in the Lazar interview? To which man do you refer?

Joe Rogan shitting on Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys spreading lots of mainstream crap and even covering for Antifa as well as Twitter.

Good for him - globalist cock-sucker that he is.

And I mean I get it - obviously any group to the right would get attacked simply for going into the public. That is how far the pendulum has swung. And mark my words - Joe Rogan in a few years will be far more left-leaning, because the left is going ever more into the marxist hell.

He knows where his bread is buttered and attacks who he is told to attack. And it does not matter whether I agree with the Proud Boys - they make themselves easy targets, but the reason they came down hard against them was not because of "racist" content. It was the same reason they moved against the ROK meetups. They absolutely don't want masculine somewhat alternative men to meet up in real life. That is a nightmare to them, because it's innocent at first and they don't mind some boys to drink beer and then go elect Trump. What they fear correctly is the future development. What happens when the Orwellian screws gets tightened and the Proud Boys number millions while the globalists do something so outrageous that you have a solid standing army organizing protests and real resistence? They cannot ignore that and nip that in the butt ASAP. . They allow small fringe organizations like the KKK and Neonazis to stay around, because it's too extreme and likely infiltrated to the bazoo with the FBI. That is also why they moved hard against the Alt-Right, because the brand of ethno-nationalism was just identical to Israel's current policy and they know it. They had to destroy that as well.

Either way - Joe Rogan is doing solid globalist work on the level of Ben Shapiro - the "most approved alternative" guy you are allowed to listen to.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
I'm not sure about Rogan, but I do think you are on to something when you state that in a few years it'll be clear that he'll start moving with the crazy wave. I already saw him cower quite a bit to Bernie Sanders, nothing of what I saw there was hard hitting in the least, given his objections about crazy leftism here and there before the interview. And a Soviet stumper for his whole life, a sitting contradiction who isn't even going to be the Dem nominee, was sitting right in front of him --- and he couldn't bring himself to challenge him.

He also has a lot of race hangups that I detected were eerie in lacking critical analysis. He accused "white guys" who said that racism claims were BS because Asian people do even better than whites (I can't recall if IQ ever entered this discussion, I think it was with Weinstein though, Eric I believe) to be in actuality just jealous of blacks who were comics or great athletes, since that made them feel inferior, he suggested. It was a weird totally unrelated thought process that was completely unfounded and ironically might have strengthened the guys arguments who he was making fun of.

perros

Woodpecker
I like Joe Rogan. He's the Larry King of the 21st century. Everybody and their momma goes to Joe Rogan now if they want to be known. A guy who can smoke a blunt with crazy guys like Alex Jones, and Ben Shapiro while at the same time sit down with Dr. Cornell West and hang out with Bernie Sanders. That is really rare nowadays.

To call him a "sellout" just because he brings on leftists to his show is absurd. Joe Rogan doesn't care what ideology you have, he'll bring you on and hear you out and doesn't care about what people think. If his show was just a conservative echo chamber where all he brings is nothing but Trump people his show wouldn't be as big as it is.

The fact that he does bring different viewpoints to the show, shows his uniqueness and isn't scared of different ideas. That's what is all about right? Sharing different ideas. He's a one of a kind and its the reason why his podcast is the biggest in the entire world.