The Joe Rogan thread

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
perros said:
I like Joe Rogan. He's the Larry King of the 21st century. Everybody and their momma goes to Joe Rogan now if they want to be known. A guy who can smoke a blunt with crazy guys like Alex Jones, and Ben Shapiro while at the same time sit down with Dr. Cornell West and hang out with Bernie Sanders. That is really rare nowadays.

To call him a "sellout" just because he brings on leftists to his show is absurd. Joe Rogan doesn't care what ideology you have, he'll bring you on and hear you out and doesn't care about what people think. If his show was just a conservative echo chamber where all he brings is nothing but Trump people his show wouldn't be as big as it is.

The fact that he does bring different viewpoints to the show, shows his uniqueness and isn't scared of different ideas. That's what is all about right? Sharing different ideas. He's a one of a kind and its the reason why his podcast is the biggest in the entire world.

Did you see the vid SS posted?

He just flopped on Gavin McInnes with no research whatsoever, making up the situation in the moment.

McInnes had a great point. Rogan doesn't research, he has Jamie look things up in the middle of conversations sometimes, that's it.

Hating the Proud Boys, and misrepresenting them, is the approved narrative from on high so Rogan goes along with it.

If the Proud Boys have done something bad, then give us evidence, like all the evidence of the thuggishness of antifa.

It isn't the fact that he has people with different views on the show that makes him a sellout.

Deplatforming is what SJWs do, and is not something people on the forum call for.

Why didn't he call McInnes up and talk to him instead of denounce him with no facts?

Either because the fix is in, or because it is just easier to go along with what everyone is saying.

No one is complaining because he interviewed Bernie Sanders.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Let's be reasonable. He's probably only got a net worth of a hundred million bucks or so. He's really got to prioritize making sure his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren can live in a decent zone for schooling.

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
I don’t listen to Rogan’s podcasts much but find him to be a not-so-great interviewer, he has some awesome guests though, two really good interviews I recently listened to were:

David Lee Roth: I didn’t know that he grew up rich and was well educated, I just figured he was a crazy burnt out boomer rocker but the guy had some very interesting perspectives and did some really cool things over the years. At the age of fifty he took a year long paramedic course and worked as a first responder in NYC just for something to do. He also studied Japanese calligraphy in Japan for something to do and is into cool muscle cars.

Tommy Chong: Another hippy burnout but also very interesting, he definitely has some far out opinions especially in regards to US laws but I found myself agreeing with quite a bit of what he said. Rogan called him out on some of the anti-gun opinions but they were mostly laughing about his background and his fame during the Cheech and Chong days.

NAm4E7c.png

These are the podcast episodes I like and which still makes it worthwile listening to. Super cool guests like this.

This guy

- Was blown up and almost died being employed in the army overseas
- Lost his two legs
- His balls was blown up and are gone (he wanted to have children but that's impossible now)
- Had close friends who died
- Had about 30 surgeries on his legs
- Had severe pain for a very long time and had to be on all sorts of heavy drugs do deal with it

And yes, you guessed right! So of course when he got home to the US again, his wife divorced him. Not the best year in his life.
Yet, this man seems like he still has a positive, stoic outlook on life and is looking forward for what is coming.

A real role model. Whenever you complain about life, just remember this dude.

^ More warrior genetics lost on behalf of the specials and their neverending dialectical wars. I had two friends who got killed over in that sandbox, and a few more I know are probably likely going to end up dead in the coming conflicts.

I wouldn't call him a role model, but I do feel pity for the man. He has to have a positive outlook on life because what else does he have left? We only have control over so few things in this life. I would use not just this instance, but thousands of others for a reason why no young man should through his life or progeny away for globohomo. I hope he can find peace and hormonal balance, because that part is going to be hard without testicles. Damn that really sucks.

Don't mean to trash talk this guy, I have nothing against him, but we have to move past this "fight for their country" bs. If he was defending the American border from cartel thugs or duking it out with the Rothschilds bodyguards when he got blasted, then I would call him a hero and one who defended his country and all liberty rightly so. But seeing as how most of these IED's are set by groups who are radicalized through proxy israeli /neo-zog con psychological warfare on the low-iq muslim hordes, I would almost call this an incident of looping happenstance. Each injury on each side of the conflict, American or Insurgents, keeps the ticks dug in and the leeches latched on, its a self-defeating cycle where one party (((the machine))) slowly gains ground and rises to its own masturbatory order amid the chaos it perpetuates.

Joe Rogan is a distraction, nothing more, sometimes something less. Keep focusing on aliens,pot, trippy compounds, and celebrity-circle jerks because we will eventually break through to the other side! Yeah right.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
No More Mr. Soy Boy said:
A real role model. Whenever you complain about life, just remember this dude.

Here's the thing about guys like this and no doubt anyone else who has served in the U.S. Israel forces. I think he was brave and certain idealistic but he's now legless and really no one actually cares aside from fake platitudes and social media. He can't properly have sex or have kids. He is fucked. His legacy is fucked. His family is fucked.

He lost his legs for Israel and Jews a foreign people who control the U.S. and completely fucked his life up in service of a foreign nation.

I'm not blaming him.

On the contrary I feel really bad for him. I think he would have been a strong and brilliant warrior for a good cause but his life and the consequences thereof result in a legless but good man with an uncertain future.

This is what happens when you don't know who you are working for ultimately. The same fate and consequences.

A quick aside, as this is an important distinction. It’s not the Jews. It’s something far more sinister, those people are simply caught up deep in it.

Is it a problem that, say, hypothetically, out of the thousand men who make up this unseen hand half of them would be Jewish? Most definitely. This does not damn all Jews - the vast majority of those people are just people. However, (((They))) are cloaked within the House of Judah - deeply rooted. The Book of Daniel mentions this, that even in 600 BC (((They))) were a problem.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
ThriceLazarus said:
A quick aside, as this is an important distinction. It’s not the Jews. It’s something far more sinister, those people are simply caught up deep in it.

Is it a problem that, say, hypothetically, out of the thousand men who make up this unseen hand half of them would be Jewish? Most definitely. This does not damn all Jews - the vast majority of those people are just people. However, (((They))) are cloaked within the House of Judah - deeply rooted. The Book of Daniel mentions this, that even in 600 BC (((They))) were a problem.

What is it?
Blood sacrifice to cube of saturn? Archons?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The buck stops with the people who shill for the evil ones.

If the "House of Judah" cleaned house then there would not be a problem.

Try to imagine someone posting on Twitter "hey, Americans, can you stop pumping all that fucking fag propaganda through Netflix" and instead of saying "yeah, man, we hate it as much as you" you instead replied "you're anti-American and I'm going to get you banned from social media".

The line gets drawn when the strong majority of group X either supports the evil ("ethnicity for me but not for thee, goyim") or protects their group despite their group doing evil ("bringing up 95% Jewish MSM ownership is anti-semitic!!!").

Quite a while back someone did the whole "not all muslims are terrorists" act and someone else posted a link to a survey that showed 25% of muslims endorsed violence (terrorism) in the pursuit of the caliphate. Incredibly the first person claimed that as some sort of victory. "See, it's only a quarter of the population!!!" Of course if a survey was done that showed 25% of white Americans (40 millionish) supported violence in the pursuit of a white ethnosupremacist state (a TRULY literal Nazi regime) then it would go without saying that non-whites would be entirely justified in treating the entirety of white peoples as a serious threat. The question I asked and predictably got no answer for was "what percentage of an outgroup has to be hostile toward the main body of the population before that entire outgroup must be considered an unacceptable threat.

Well you can't honestly even boil it down to a percentage because as the last few years have showed us, a hostile Jew with a billion dollars is far more of a threat than 10 muslims making bombs in their garage.

But the bottom line is this. Minorities are a thing to be tolerated only when they're willing to harshly police their own tribes towards the purpose of fitting in, obeying the law and not subverting or attacking the host population. From the ghetto that refuses to co-operate with police to find a murderer "coz he only murdered a white bitch" to the Jewish population that seeks to get you fired and prosecuted for anti-semitism when you point to the ethnosupremacist modus opperandi of their elite moneymen, the buck stops with the assholes who back their own villains over the host population's heroes.

But that's who they are and that's why they've been kicked out a hundred plus countries, and it's why they're going to get kicked out again.

Serving in Iraq is not a “heroic” act for the very simple reason that the war was an unprovoked act of aggression. You can’t invade a foreign nation, destroy its infrastructure, and cause the deaths of over 1 million people and call yourself a hero. That’s some twisted logic.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Elmore said:
Joe Rogan is a practising homosexual.

Any proof of that?

The only ""proof"" is Owen Benjamin claiming that Alex Jones told him on the phone Joe Rogan bangs males on Vegas.

Then again, Owen also said he heard from someone working to AJ that Alex is drunk on infowars show which turned out to be true as Alex recently admitted being drunk on tequila on the famous "God told me to destroy Joe Rogan rant" and admittedly has quit drinking.

That's the only thing I have encountered on the subject.

Peacock
Gold Member
It's actually quite likely that Rogan is bi, some of the main backers who launched his career were homo. That was a big part of Owen Benjamin's thesis, in addition to the AJ anecdote.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
This is Simon Harris' Twitter account, an Englishman who lives in Catalonia.
He tells it like it is (as the tweet above testifies), he's been banned before and I'd say he's on course for another ban!
But his point is valid, that Catalonia is in a particularly bad situation, demographically speaking, probably unrecoverable.
It's tragic to see some of the most beautiful places in Europe, being lost to this mass influx of immigrants.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
amity said:
This is Simon Harris' Twitter account, an Englishman who lives in Catalonia.
He tells it like it is (as the tweet above testifies), he's been banned before and I'd say he's on course for another ban!
But his point is valid, that Catalonia is in a particularly bad situation, demographically speaking, probably unrecoverable.
It's tragic to see some of the most beautiful places in Europe, being lost to this mass influx of immigrants.

Bro.... didn't you get the memo?
"Diversity is our strength"
This blessed land is well on its way to becoming a Wakandian like utopia

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
@Cr33pin Ha, I actually posted this in the wrong thread, meant to put it in 'Migrant Invasion of Europe'!
Ah I see the memo now, it says: "Damn dog, cool it with the anti-Diversity remarks yo! p.s. Inshallah"

Concerning Joe Rogan’s homosexual tendencies, there’s certainly a streak there. He may not act on it, but there’s an authenticity that betrays him when he makes coy remarks. Honestly, Brandon Schaub is hungry for black cock. There are probably nights he wishes he was a petite little thing getting torn apart.

@loremipsum

Ah. Another one who knows?

That is a part of it. They too. Though I cannot say I have your answer. It is far bigger than I am.

To put it simply, there can be no Right without the Left.

@Leonard

I hear you, clearly, Brother.

Everything you say is true. However, I will point out that banishing the House of Judah has gotten us here. And while many of them are priviledged beyond belief - just as Solomon’s many heirs - most of those people suffer tremendously from the poison that the few of them spit. They are the first forced to sip from that cup.

Now, I’d rather not derail the thread, so that is all I can say concerning the House of Judah.

aeroektar

Pelican
ThriceLazarus said:
Concerning Joe Rogan’s homosexual tendencies, there’s certainly a streak there. He may not act on it, but there’s an authenticity that betrays him when he makes coy remarks. Honestly, Brandon Schaub is hungry for black cock. There are probably nights he wishes he was a petite little thing getting torn apart.

@loremipsum

Ah. Another one who knows?

That is a part of it. They too. Though I cannot say I have your answer. It is far bigger than I am.

To put it simply, there can be no Right without the Left.

@Leonard

I hear you, clearly, Brother.

Everything you say is true. However, I will point out that banishing the House of Judah has gotten us here. And while many of them are priviledged beyond belief - just as Solomon’s many heirs - most of those people suffer tremendously from the poison that the few of them spit. They are the first forced to sip from that cup.

Now, I’d rather not derail the thread, so that is all I can say concerning the House of Judah.

It's really disgusting how these dudes fawn over men, specifically dark men and constantly talk about dicks. I'm pretty convinced both are closet homos and cuckolds. Theo Von is the only one of these lauded mainstream podcast comedians who seems to be normal and disgusted by his surroundings but has it mostly all bottled up inside.