The Joe Rogan thread

Joe Rogan got some calls by the veganism-pushing globohomos:

joerogan
Vegans, you’re gonna LOVE this one! @lightningwilks, one of the producers of “the game changers” came on to challenge some of the criticism that Chris Kresser presented about the movie, and to say he did well would be a tremendous understatement. James knocked it our of the park, and defended himself and the film quite spectacularly. So much so that I’m actually considering taking the original breakdown of the film offline.
This podcast will be up today at noon PT.

Guess someone from his handlers decided that they cannot let the mainstream outlier promote meat, so Joe obliged. Obviously he won't change anything personally, but he will just kiss the hands of veganism just as he kissed the feet of Twitter execs.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Nothing wrong with going without meat or animal products for periods. Christian fasts often advocate it, as di many athletes these days. I've read the thread about it and it made me laugh how angry Simeon gets on the issue. I actually started laughing he was so mad!

Teedub said:
Nothing wrong with going without meat or animal products for periods. Christian fasts often advocate it, as di many athletes these days. I've read the thread about it and it made me laugh how angry Simeon gets on the issue. I actually started laughing he was so mad!
It does not make me angry except when bullshit global-warming adjacent arguments are being brought up to back it up. Fasts don't matter. You have no idea where they ultimately go with it and what their plans are.

Countless people are ruining their health on plant-based diets and the American standard is already 75-85% plant-based. It's a major agenda point and Joe Rogan after his initial anti-vegan push now considering deleting some vids is a clear indicator that someone got to him.

And the sickening arguments are usually brought up by vegans though even the "vegetables are super-healthy" came up only with the boomers and now it seems that even daily plant consumption is shit - as many plants are loaded with oxalates and other toxins and were never eaten daily in the past - only seasonally.

Sorry mate - you haven't looked into the issue.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I've looked into it extensively actually and I've also seen you say absurd things like 'vegetables are unhealthy'. And btw, corn and wheat (the plants you're talking about in regards to US diet) aren't the plants one is referring to. Organic broccoli, kale, lentils, legumes, pulses, nuts, potatoes etc are. I think you know this but are being wilfully ignorant to point score.

As I said I've read the thread where you got insanely wound up so no need to repeat your talking points as I'm only going to repeat others' rebuttals. And you already know that I think the 'Joe Rogan is funded by X' stuff to be silly so I'm not going there either. Oh and I'm not a vegan.

Sorry mate.

Teedub said:
I've looked into it extensively actually and I've also seen you say absurd things like 'vegetables are unhealthy'. And btw, corn and wheat (the plants you're talking about in regards to US diet) aren't the plants one is referring to. Organic broccoli, kale, lentils, legumes, pulses, nuts, potatoes etc are. I think you know this but are being wilfully ignorant to point score.

As I said I've read the thread where you got insanely wound up so no need to repeat your talking points as I'm only going to repeat others' rebuttals. And you already know that I think the 'Joe Rogan is funded by X' stuff to be silly so I'm not going there either. Oh and I'm not a vegan.

Sorry mate.
We can disagree on how much Joe Rogan is backed or coached by the globohomos.

As for plants - daily year long consumption has never happened in human and ancient history and there are indicators that this is wrecking havoc as well even if the oxalate and other anti-nutrient damage is certainly limited for many. I doubt that you have looked at it extensively when you discard the points of phds in nutrition so easily - people who believed in the vegetables-are-super-healthy mantra all their lives: https://sallyknorton.com. And I am not even advocating for extremes - just awareness of them not being made out to be as healthy as presumed.

But whatever - Rogan backpaddling on the vegan issue also confirms my point. We will see what he will do now.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
He backpedalled because he watched Chris Kresser get totally dominated academically by the plant-based guy. It shows maturity and an inquisitive mind to be willing to change your opinions on things when presented with evidence that runs counter to one's previously held convictions. Vegetarian and vegan (with supplementary B12) diets seem to be doing well for [insert famous athlete/actor/etc] and if it works for them then great.

Anyway, this has been done to death by you and others in this thread so let's not derail. Sorry if I came across a bit vitriolic in my earlier post, you know I love you really Zel.

I saw part of the interview and it was a perfect example why Alphas come across better or seem to "win" an argument even if they don't. You had on one side a hangry Alpha MMA fighter and in the other corner a meek Beta. The entire event was set so that the aggressive MMA fighter could discredit the other guy.

That Joe Rogan reacted to it that way - that is regrettable, but understandable. Anyone who knows the entire story, has a ton of experiences among the "healthy" vegans would see it for the usual crap - refer to the globohomo authority, discard the countless "anecdotes", pull up fake and manipulated studies etc. The entire globohomo establishment is behind them. Meek Beta vs aggressive MMA Alpha for the optics. Trump also wouldn't have won if the Democrats had put up a charismatic leftie Alpha running against him.

I would like that guy have to debate men like Shawn Baker or this Youtuber - or nutritional scientists like Bart Kay.

More Alpha men react different to such public pressure. I am sure that the aggression was strong in that room. Anyone would have felt it there. And I am not even blaming that MMA fighter - he believes in all the propaganda and already has beginning sunken vegan eyes. Still - interesting dynamics there - usually you observe it in sales or private confrontations.

Don't want to deviate the thread here - the youtube clip above has a few cuts of the Joe Rogan debate showing clearly what I meant by it.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
So, you're acknowledging that the vegan is not just an MMA fighter, but also a dominant alpha male despite eating zero animal products for years and years. Kind of proves his point.

So? Some Athletes ran on a diet exclusive in KFC and McDonald's - still broke world records. The diet did not make them successful though and neither does it by default make you Alpha. Sure - after a time more and more nutrients will be lacking, but there are vegan Alphas out there, but that has little to do with what they are for now.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Usain Bolt had chicken nuggets on race days, it wasn't his overall diet as you alluded to in the plant-based diet thread. Moreover, I have some interesting theories on the increased ability in sports performance in the modern age. I've posted them in the Golden Age thread.

pitbullowner

Pelican
Simeon_Strangelight said:
So? Some Athletes ran on a diet exclusive in KFC and McDonald's - still broke world records. The diet did not make them successful though and neither does it by default make you Alpha. Sure - after a time more and more nutrients will be lacking, but there are vegan Alphas out there, but that has little to do with what they are for now.
One of my fellow ex gamer buddies that's almost full NatSoc at this point told me that whey protein is probably one of the worst proteins to eat now as far as protein is concerned because of all the hormones in milk. He suggested organic pea protein that weirdo vegans eat. Considering my stomach condition, it's not a bad alternative since dairy bogs me down digestively. If it about soy and hormones, what's the net loss ? I sure as shootin Aint going on an elk/moose hunt anytime soon for good natural meat. I just don't have the budget of time right now. So looking at soy/hormone free alternatives is what I'm after

When it comes to Rogan, I'm still conflicted. I do watch him, although reluctantly. Sometimes he's good. For instance, I listened to him go off on all this "gender" cross dressing nonsense but then I heard a bit where he was being a passive aggressive little bitch when over gun rights. He was obviously siding with the ban gun side. Rogan's main contribution is that he is a first stage red piller. He's got a huge show, so, this is a net positive for us. That said, I suspect that too many people get comfortable with Joe's limited red pill and, sort of, wallow there without evolving into deeper states. One of the things I dislike about him is that he buys way too much into a left right paradigm and he tries to be this more enlightened person by standing in the middle. This makes me pissed because by doing so he validates the left's side when the left's side is not valid at all. That is the essence of the red pill...discovering that the left is illegitimate. One of the first things the red pill does is shows us all this cultural shit we're exposed too is propaganda designed to make the impression that its more mainstream than it is. For me, I see the left as a bunch of baby killers and child molesters, because that is what they are (late stage abortion and cross dressing children/imposed graphic sex
education/kids drinking out of dildo straws etc), as such, I can find NO middle ground with them. Rogan is doing the whole, I'll take both sides of the argument and make an informed judgement and in doing so he feels he's above both the left and right. What he doesn't realize is that he's just being a fence sitting bitch and preventing the very change that is necessary and wanted by most people.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
renotime said:
Soy is basically estrogen in food from. If you're poor buy eggs and ground beef.
When I was dirt poor I used to survive on cheap sausages and powdered gravy mix with some potatoes on the side, and I was always in much better condition than my friends who ate nothing but ramen noodles.

Even now I'm finding that cheap cuts of meat can still be excellent if cooked appropriately.

Towgunner said:
...Rogan is doing the whole, I'll take both sides of the argument and make an informed judgement and in doing so he feels he's above both the left and right. What he doesn't realize is that he's just being a fence sitting bitch and preventing the very change that is necessary and wanted by most people.
Sort of. The main problem is that the Overton window has shifted so far to the Left that so-called centrists like Rogan are actually entertaining a dialogue of Far Left vs Center Left.

"No immigration at all" is considered a Far Right position by the MSM and the academic/political class. Not that it makes any sense if you ask the question "well if that's far Right then what's death-camps and helicopter rides?"

Far far far far right?

For guys like Rogan the debate teeters from the "Right Wing" position of gay marriage good, transgenders in opposite bathrooms bad on one side to the Left Wing position of mandatory Transgender sex ed for 5 year olds.

Wow. What a perfectly sane and reasonable spectrum to operate within.

A huge survey was done in Australia recently that found people are disillusioned with government and democracy to the greatest extent since the Constitutional Crisis of '75. The "experts" hamstered all sorts of explanations for why this was the case but for obvious reasons never gave the slightest hint of the notion that between a half and a third of the country have no political representation whatsoever. We have Left wing parties counterbalanced by a centrist party that does nothing but shore up the budget books so that when the Left regains power it has plenty of cash for its social experimentation and police state policies.

And this is the case throughout most of the West. There is no political representation for the vast body of people who for example want to reduce immigration to zero or stop employing women in the fucking military or simply don't want transvestites sharing a public toilet with their five year old daughter.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tulsi Gabbard is against open borders and she's running as a Democrat. I'm too lazy to link right now, but she was on Rogan's podcast talking about it. She thinks it's a better idea to help Americans before we help illegals. I guess she's a democrat stuck in 1995 or something.

renotime said:
Tulsi Gabbard is against open borders and she's running as a Democrat. I'm too lazy to link right now, but she was on Rogan's podcast talking about it. She thinks it's a better idea to help Americans before we help illegals. I guess she's a democrat stuck in 1995 or something.
Elsewhere you have another democrat like Andrew Yang, who is talking about a very very important issue of technological automation. Yang is encouraging because this is a very real issue. FYI I'm a conservative and, apparently, I'm supposed to be all about unrestricted capitalism etc. Ergo, leave this to the market to determine and it will all work out like usual. I've actually never thought this and conservatives do not believe in unfettered capitalism. Like everything optimal conditions is key. Apropos, minimize exogenous interference with markets, but, by all means, interfere when necessary. Difficult line, indeed. I for one would have let the large NY investment banks go down in financial crisis last decade. Here with automation, I can see where this will lead having lived through a technological disruption myself. I work on Wall Street. Recently I was at Steak House near the NYSE. What was once a bustling hotbed of Wall Street floor brokers and traders flipping corporate amex cards in between 18 year single malts and fillets is now something like a museum of dinosaurs. An average institutional salesperson on the street would be bringing in $250,000 to $300,000/year. Above average...you're in the 700s. Top sales people, consistently > $1mm. And then came electronic trading networks (ECNs). Basically automated trading. No more fat smelly former athletes from Trinity College that complain that his bonus was 5 K too small, even though he's holding a check for $450,000.00. Yes, this all happened, all the time. No more of those headaches. Today instead of Mackenzie McChad it's an indifferent machine that needs no enormous bonus to fund his lavish lifestyle and divorced wife(s) and kids. And this machine will trade the socks off of old McChad. The street has never been the same and never will be. This happened to a highly sophisticated, high customer interaction model...and so it can happen anywhere. And it will. If they ever introduce self driving cars the entire fleet of human truck drivers, almost entirely men without college degree, will be displaced. Equity salesmen and traders are a tiny minority, so, their demise has no measurable impact on society, save for a NY Steak house or two. But, millions of truck drivers. And then what, they're all supposed to just "learn how to code"? They drive a truck for a living! Yeah, just a simple matter of choice, they're all a snap of the finger away from being astrophysicists too.

I shutter to say this, but, Andrew Yang could get me to vote democrat. But, I will never vote democrat no matter what because I refuse to live in a society that says its okay to sexualize and kill young kids. That is the democrat party today.

As much as I don't dislike Rogan, I can't watch this guy because he is obviously a shill. Anyone agree to differ? if he migrated off of Youtube to bitchute and took his followers with him that would be a strong statement enough for me to watch because I know that now he doesn't need to be (((careful))) of what he says anymore.