The Joe Rogan thread

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The best thing about Joe Rogan is that he's actually a good interviewer. I don't really care about his opinions on anything. But some of his shows are great, if the guest is someone interesting.

Unfortunately it seems like most of his interviews are with Navy Seals or MMA guys or whatever, that doesn't really interest me. But the ones with the goofy conspiracy people, those are great.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
His recent interview with an NY Times 'journalist' is based... in the comments section. People are noticing the 'right wing for Israel / left wing for America' thing in their droves.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I wasn't sure whether to put this on JQ thread or here.
Bari Weiss New York Times Jewish Opinionist. I'm surprised at the level of discourse on here, I don't think her bosses will be happy with her as she is shining a light on something they want hidden.
- Rogan comes out trashing Catholicism very hard.
- She discusses and brings to light a lot of things that usually are avoided at all costs
- Rogan plays the befuddled goy, what a mystery and where does this dislike come from
- "You can become a Jew if you want!"
- "Christian Myth"
- Epstein discussed
- Zionism discussed
- 25K thumbs down
- Near the end "All places where there is anti semitism are destroyed" WOW

Peacock
Gold Member
The ratio of dislikes to likes is over 3 to 1, even with YT throttling:

Burqa Obama
6 hours ago
The ratio is changing. I checked an hour ago, 26k dislikes. Now 24k.

Someone can’t handle the truth.

Happy Merchant
6 hours ago
@Burqa Obama The blues cry out as they strike you

MeMe
6 hours ago
My dislike was removed. I had to add it again.
Bari Weiss is typical of the younger tribal MSM, so dumb and brazen she thinks she can fool all the people all of the time, and like One Cent Oral, published in all the major outlets (WSJ, NYT, WaPo, LAT, Vice etc). She's too dumb to have gotten into Columbia as a goy, she had a gap year scholarship in Israel with a well-connected political youth training program, I presume they must have a great placement record in the Ivies.

Peacock
Gold Member
Ryan Dawson is annoying at times, but he has a pretty good "woodshed" series, here is the Bari Weiss installment:

There is a pretty powerful segment at the 7:43 mark here. It's a bit disturbing, but a must see if you want to understand what's really going on in Palestine.

And more globally, footage like this gives you a great insight into the new street policing methods that have been in place in France and other parts of the world, including the US, where many police forces are now being trained in Israeli methods. Those are the policing standards that Zog has slowly been implementing across the West.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
As frustrating as it is, it's hard to escape the sense that they're building their own guillotine.

Who will be the guarantor of their safety from hundreds of millions of pissed off muslims when the US capsizes? Can they buy their way into China's domain? Russia's? I'm skeptical of either. Like all violent narcissists they burn their bridges and hope that by the time they come around again in a few decades everyone will have forgiven or forgotten their misdeeds, but alas, times have changed. The very digital change the world has undertaken that has allowed them to metastasize their control has also given an unprecedented number of people across the world an educational insight into why the inevitable backlash against them should warrant no sympathy nor aid. When they're tossed back on the road for the 187th time there will be nowhere for them to go, and it will be their own damned fault.

Batman_

Kingfisher
HermeticAlly said:
Unfortunately it seems like most of his interviews are with Navy Seals or MMA guys or whatever, that doesn't really interest me. But the ones with the goofy conspiracy people, those are great.
I agree. He interviews far too many similar people that share his interests and most of them are incredibly boring- military/govt officials, MMA, shitty amateur comedians, & bow hunters/conservationists makes up probably 90-95% of his content. Even his interviews with celebrities were predictably boring and shallow where they rarely discuss anything useful or unique.

I always hold out for those rare interviews with good journalists, entrepreneurs, academics/professors, philosophers, and scientists, but they are becoming more rare every year.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Athanasius said:
Bari Weiss's lack of self-awareness reminds me of this guy.

The dude isn't even sorry that he did it.

Not "we got caught up in the moment but it was wrong and I regret it".

Just "we felt oppressed, shit happened, that's life, get over it".

Remember that clip if you're ever aiming down iron sights at these monsters.

debeguiled said:
A reminder that the guy was pushed by the mainstream for years and years. He was a presenter when he didn't make it in acting, then they found his slot at talkshow radio/Youtube in the end. And he made it work by a combination of playing the down-to-earth guy and the fake dumb guy who doesn't see the the JQ, doesn't see Twitter/Silicon Valley dictatorship. Rogan is the perfect yes-man in the guise of the average Joe.

Yeah - you will get good interviews just as Larry King got them back in the day. He is the new Larry King - you get some good stuff and then you get propaganda slipped up your butt when it matters. Sometimes people don't believe it and sometimes they do.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Wow, that L.A. Riot Attacker interview sent me down a rabbit hole last night...I was aware of Rodney King in name only and educated myself on the events and the aftermath. Just another red pill, another look at how the media manipulates and incenses the low-cognition masses. Excessive force my ass, dude was a habitual criminal and endangered a lot of people with his high speed chase. He got what he deserved IMO. Blows my mind that there were mass riots and that people died because of it. America should have put its foot down then, but it didn’t, and now look at where we are.

On an unrelated note, I am unable to log into the forum on a desktop browser even after I change my password; anyone having this issue or know if a solution? Thanks in advance.

DamienCasanova

Ostrich
Gold Member
CLOWNWORLDJoe Rogan Smeared as a ‘White Nationalist Transphobe’ After Bernie Sanders Accepts His Endorsement

https://summit.news/2020/01/24/joe-...after-bernie-sanders-accepts-his-endorsement/

Of course, Rogan isn’t a “transphobe” if such a thing exists, he merely says that it’s unfair for biological men to compete against women in sports because they have innate physical advantages. He also said it was wrong for biological male Fallon Fox to beat the hell out of biologically female opponents.

Others noticed how ridiculous it was for leftists to try to disavow an endorsement from one of the most popular people in America.

Isn’t it always hilarious when they eat their own?

Perhaps Rogan should have endorsed Trump. Given that he still maintains a modicum of common sense, Rogan will never be embraced by the extremist forces taking over the Democratic Party.

I've noticed a lot of the tripe around here has the same, flawed "logic"

"Bernie is consistent."

Yeah, the devil is consistent too. If you fall for this, it's ok for literally 1 sec, but make sure you get your head out of your ass --- and then throw it [this dumb thinking] back to the dung heap where it belongs.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Leonard D Neubache said:
The dude isn't even sorry that he did it.

Not "we got caught up in the moment but it was wrong and I regret it".

Just "we felt oppressed, shit happened, that's life, get over it".
He says the Reginald Denny beating "just happened," as if it was mysteriously disconnected from his actions. (In "Life at the Bottom," prison psychologist Theodore Dalrymple noted that this evasion of responsibility is a common pattern of criminals. Things just sort of happen to them, as if they were passive spectators. For example, a guy found himself in prison yet again, or a girl finds herself pregnant.) Then the interviewer asks if whites have changed in their attitudes toward black folks. The fella disapprovingly answers "not whatsoever," as if his iconic beating of an innocent white trucker to within an inch of his life and having no remorse for it is the type of positive cultural engagement that should lead us all to celebrate diversity.

His lack of self-awareness sort of reminded me of Bari Weiss.