The Joe Rogan thread

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Oliver Stone was on the JRE podcast. In one segment, they talked about Edward Snowden, PLO, and ((())). Note how he looks nervous when talking about how ((())) are good at surveillance and recon.

In another segment, they talked about Jeffrey Epstein. Stone looked rather uncomfortable or not really interested in talking about the Epstein case. I sensed that anything that's tied to ((())), he gets nervous so he talked about something else.
Oliver Stone is a rare hero today and one of the few not afraid to speak important truths that no one else will touch. But he is 1/2 Jewish ethnically. Hence the name, Stone. Notice he talks about having special connections to Netanyahu before he was the leader of Israel. He's not going to be perfect. I didn't sense that he was nervous talking about (them). I actually found it very revealing that he said their surveillance and spying is very advanced and you have to be very careful when fighting them. I think that was both a warning to us, and perhaps an example of Stone being careful himself.

The Epstein case, I'm just speculating but Stone is a very prominent filmmaker and probably knows a whole bunch of sick weirdos. Whatever the truth is about the Epstein case, the public info that he procured teenage girls for sex with powerful men, THAT part alone is very mild in comparison to what really goes on with powerful people, and particularly in Hollywood. Stone probably knows dozens of stories worse than 18 year old girls willingly taking trips with rich old men (they certainly look very willing and happy in the photos). Compare that to the rumored stories of forced gay sex that goes on with actors, or gay prostitution, or satanism, or a bunch of darker stuff, and Epstein doesn't seem that shocking.

My feeling is that Stone either isn't interested in this story, finds it kind of gross and weird and prefers to stay away from sexual stuff, or just knows so much worse from personal friends of his that he can't bother to look into it. But everyone seems to agree Epstein didn't kill himself. I can relate, as I purposefully have never read a single Epstein thread here. It's perverse and not healthy to focus on it. And I just find the whole story weird and bizarre, and there is something very odd in that the government and media are taking the side that Epstein was a bad guy who needed prosecuting. Well, compared to the homosexual underage prostitution ring that serviced people in the Bush White House, it is small potatoes. It makes me suspicious of the whole thing.

Roosh

Cardinal
Joe Rogan, the Bernie Sanders supporter, will be perplexed when he finds that list of problems he reeled off in Austin, TX in 5 years.

Interesting that he's moving now he's hit 9 figures. But I guess everyone could be a hecta-millionaire if they hosted the most listened to podcast in the world.

Leader of the conservative movement, Ben Shapiro, still in CA.
Austin is already pretty bad. It's not that different from a typical Californian town.

kel

Pelican
SPOT saw a decent bump today, perhaps related to that. When he first announced it jumped big time, followed by some Kardashian (I think?) and Michelle Obama. I lucked out buying SPOT when I did.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Not surprised by this.

I like Rogan, but the thing I can't understand is why he'd sell his Podcast to another large tech company vs. becoming independent.
He's got plenty of money, and he could even make a ton more fundraising. I don't understand why he didn't make an independent platform move.

The ability for wealthy celebrities to voluntarily self-censor is something I cannot relate to.
A normal person self-censors so they don't lose their ability to make a living. There is just something immoral about someone in a position to say and do what they want choosing to bow to the elite mainstream.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Probably because he sees anyone more interesting than mud being banned and cancelled.
Remember, the guy is friends with Alex Jones, along with a lot of other interesting and different people.
All people who are under assault and demonized as evil, by the actual, real evil demons.
When you consider all the milquetoast people who have been censored, Rogan is probably realizing that he could have easily been in that category, and to remain with a voice he decides to go to a major media outlet. Remember, all it would take is Visa/Mastercard banning payment processing for him and his ability to make an independent living through direct subscribers is over.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Probably because he sees anyone more interesting than mud being banned and cancelled.
Remember, the guy is friends with Alex Jones, along with a lot of other interesting and different people.
All people who are under assault and demonized as evil, by the actual, real evil demons.
When you consider all the milquetoast people who have been censored, Rogan is probably realizing that he could have easily been in that category, and to remain with a voice he decides to go to a major media outlet. Remember, all it would take is Visa/Mastercard banning payment processing for him and his ability to make an independent living through direct subscribers is over.
He doesn't need the money though.
He's set. He has a net worth of 100 million even before the deal. He could even start his own comedy clubs and have that as a revenue source.

I just don't get it. Joe Rogan can't be cancelled.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
What can I say? No one in our society has balls anymore.

The only positive thing I'll say about his decision is maybe his old YouTube account will be preserved. Think of the millions of people who know Rogan by his YouTube and free podcast alone. At least all the interviews he did with Ed Snowden, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, Jesse Ventura, and the numerous fascinating people are still out there for people to discover. There's some really good knowledge out there, and if it were all wiped out and instead Joe just had to live off his savings and tell jokes to a few hundred people at a time, that would be a big loss for society.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
What can I say? No one in our society has balls anymore.

The only positive thing I'll say about his decision is maybe his old YouTube account will be preserved. Think of the millions of people who know Rogan by his YouTube and free podcast alone. At least all the interviews he did with Ed Snowden, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, Jesse Ventura, and the numerous fascinating people are still out there for people to discover. There's some really good knowledge out there, and if it were all wiped out and instead Joe just had to live off his savings and tell jokes to a few hundred people at a time, that would be a big loss for society.
Money corrupts. Though imagine what Roosh could do with $100 million? Imagine what Roosh could do with $1m lol.

I think there is some part of the deal that he has to remove his YouTube catalog after a few months, but I could be wrong about that.

asdf

Sparrow
Damn I used to balk at the idea that Joe Rogan was controlled somehow. Not that I'm some huge fan but I didn't think the rot went that deep. For a guy that smokes pot and spitballs with all these characters you'd think he would have crossed a line at some point against the wrong people.

As for the Spotify deal, I think he just wants the promotion so that he can increase his status and tell himself he's an A Lister or something.

Sellouts, sellouts everywhere. Always had a gut instinct that this guy was a gatekeeper or just pure distraction for the fizzled brain matter of the stoned masses that latch onto the meaningless banter of his.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Wow, this is how extreme the cancel culture leftists are. I immediately went to listen to that transgender interview before it's banned. From the very start, the guest opens saying:

Rogan: Some people surely as adults are transgender. And we fully support that.
Shrier: Absolutely. I have friends who fall into that category.
Rogan: Your concern is about very young children.

Me: Well, nothing to see here, I'm out!

THIS is what is too extreme for them. Someone who "fully supports" transgender adults but is worried about transitioning pre-sexual children. Saying you fully support transgenders but the kid should wait until he or she is grown first, is a phobia or fear of trannies?

Children and babies who don't have a sexuality yet should become trannies and if you question that you are banned? Wow. Just. Wow.

Last edited:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
"...the New York office wants to go on strike"

Does no one understand that he is "the talent" and its not some whiny man-boy doing "the media" aspect of Spotify that anyone cares about.

Joe rogan gets 200 million listens a month. Those are peak NFL/NBA numbers and its been going on for years, month after month, with no off season where the news has to be created , "Chris Paul bought an almond joy and now everyone thinks hes a white supremacist."

Please fire all "the media" man-boys and lesbians at Spotify New York. How easy would it be to hire normal people, in a pandemic, economic slow down. There has to be ten thousand highly motivated people ready to work there and not be a moron about LGBTQ stuff.

Does no one understand that he is "the talent" and its not some whiny man-boy doing "the media" aspect of Spotify that anyone cares about.

Joe rogan gets 200 million listens a month. Those are peak NFL/NBA numbers and its been going on for years, month after month, with no off season where the news has to be created , "Chris Paul bought an almond joy and now everyone thinks hes a white supremacist."

Please fire all "the media" man-boys and lesbians at Spotify New York. How easy would it be to hire normal people, in a pandemic, economic slow down. There has to be ten thousand highly motivated people ready to work there and not be a moron about LGBTQ stuff.
This would be a great time to clean house for them. Because you're right, there are absolutely tons of normalish folks out there who could easily do what their current staff does.