The Joe Rogan thread

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Anyone else having trouble listening to the Alex Jones episode on Spotify. I can play other songs and episodes on Spotify, but the Alex Jones episode is just black

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble listening to the Alex Jones episode on Spotify. I can play other songs and episodes on Spotify, but the Alex Jones episode is just black
I had heard people were having problems but it works fine for me. Try restarting the app if what some people had said worked.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Restarted my app. Restarted my phone. Still doesn't work. What a weird coincidence that it's the only thing that doesn't work on Spotify. I have to watch it on Youtube.

Edit: works on their webplayer, but only on Edge, not on Chrome.

Neither Rogan's own site nor Podbean are letting me download this to my phone.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
People on this forum actually take Alex Jones seriously? The Rogan part I suppose I can sympathize with, even though he's a dumb ass. But Alex Jones? Please, someone explain this to me.

I'll put it this way, if some crazy bum in downtown globohomo is wearing a signboard with bible verses on it and yelling for people to repent...does it make the bible untrue?

Alex Jones has the personality of a pro wrestler, but what he says is what people need to hear.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
People on this forum actually take Alex Jones seriously? The Rogan part I suppose I can sympathize with, even though he's a dumb ass. But Alex Jones? Please, someone explain this to me.

He is a bit nostalgic for me. I started listening as entertainment, by way of Art Bell. But then strange things started happening. He just kept on being right. Not 100% bang on the details, but certainly - as Alex would say - the gestalt. After seeing this repeated over and over, I could almost listen between the lines, and hear the nuggets of truth before he bounced off the next wall and was gone into another tangent.

Why he tends to work well on Rogan is that he is kept on topic to some degree. Rogan seems to want Jones to 'win' and is coming at it from a fact checker perspective, which is a bit odd. I don't really care for people with big platforms to be forced to play within the bullshit rules established by the tech elites, but I can see where Rogan is coming from.

Jones has been right about enough things in the past 20 years that when I speaks, I listen. I filter, but I still listen.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Alex was telling people a decade ago that rich people had islands where they raped people. Joe was trying to get him to say when exactly he started saying this, but Alex shifted and started talking about a friend who told him that this has been standard elite practice, forever.

If 15 years ago, before Epstein was even arrested the first time, Alex Jones was telling you there was an island with rich pedophiles banging 14 year old trafficked girls you would have called him insane.

He was right. He was the guy screaming the truth and people were not listening.

As Laner said this guy is right about so many things. I dont doubt now that important people confide crazy stuff to him because they want to get it off their chest and if Alex Jones tells everyone, most people won't listen anyway.

What he is saying today, may sound crazy to you. In 15 years you may look back and remember Alex Jones was screaming it.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Joe did the exact same thing to Stefan Molyneux. He invited him on and then absolutely grilled him. This time, he invites Alex on, gets him drunk, and then grills him. Joe is such a rat.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Note the missing #1555 show.

Hypno

Crow
One thing talked about in surveillance is the tendency of operators to fidget with their ears, due to discomfort with, and apparent intermittent unreliability of the deeply seated hidden earpieces. I assume they can move slightly while deep in the ear, making the sound diminish or change, and squishing the outside of the ear can jiggle them back and return higher sound levels. 4Chan is all abuzz, because during the Alex Jones interview, Joe looked bothered, reached under his headphone and began to mess with his ear, and suddenly a female voice can be heard saying, “Relax, we’re here.” People think it was Joe’s CIA-Cabal earpiece which tells him what to say malfucntioning, as somebody in the control room messed with feeds and accidentally put it through the main feed. I would have rated this a 51% likelihood of being interesting. But then 4CHan was immediately hit with post after post talking about Schizos and meds. That is not something the casually curious normal poster would post, but it is what you will see on any post talking about surveillance, gangstalking, or any other topic the powers that be do not want discussed. So apparently when the Bogdanoffs call, part of the deal is you have to take the earpiece.