The Joe Rogan thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
NEWSFLASH THE USA HAS ENEMIES!

1. CCP Controlled Communist China waging economic, Cyber, and kinetic buildup wars.

2. Radical Islam; Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah all want the West and remainder of the world to accept the Koran or accept the Sword and be beheaded. Why do the people accept this stern theocracy, cradle to grave social welfare economics and no (((CFR, CoL NWO debt bondage))) central banks.

3. CCP funded LatinX Narco wars killing 70,000 young people a year with the most deadly opioids, fentanyl, carfentanyl, meth, crack etc to kill and weaken via addiction a large portion of US and Canadian military aged youth in preparation of CCP economic and political one party rule colonization and organ harvesting of political dissidents (all of you complainers against GOPe and Dems) are ON the list.

4. CFR, CoL NWO Davos WEF Bill Gates eugenicists Globalists that want total Orwellian Control via Neuralink integrated with Chinese AI and 24/7 Social Credit Score monitoring and behavioral thought control.

There are Patriots and Traitors.

Patriots even imperfect ones like Trump FIGHT our above enemies.

Traitors like Biden sellout and collaborate with them...

Just the FACTS. Anything else is CCP agitation propaganda.

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Not sure what to make of this.

It looks like JR used an earpiece during the show. Supposedly, a female voice was accidentally picked up, "Relax, we're here".

Audio:

I was listening to it on pretty decent noise cancelling ear buds. I could hear other people laughing at times. One was definitely a woman.

Its pretty doubtful that a mic could ever pic up a high quality ear piece. Its very likely that the mic heard some drunk friend heehaw though.

But, being an Alex Jones show all bets are on!

Hypno

Crow
Why does his new studio look like its located at 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Peacock
Gold Member
Alex was telling people a decade ago that rich people had islands where they raped people. Joe was trying to get him to say when exactly he started saying this, but Alex shifted and started talking about a friend who told him that this has been standard elite practice, forever.

If 15 years ago, before Epstein was even arrested the first time, Alex Jones was telling you there was an island with rich pedophiles banging 14 year old trafficked girls you would have called him insane.

He was right. He was the guy screaming the truth and people were not listening.

This is actually a very good example of the kind of gatekeeping AJ has been doing the past few years. He'll tell his audience that "rich people", "oligarchs" or "leftists" are engaging in child sex traffic, but won't reveal the real tribal nature of that blackmail ring. Ghislaine Maxwell's father was one of the most important and successful spy Israel ever had, and the blackmail operation led by his daughter and Victorias Secret billionaire owner Les Wexner was the biggest, longest running.

AJ's role is to get rich hiding from his audience the kind of information that real whistleblowers like Whitney Webb have been exposing, at great risk to their lives and livelihoods:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
This is actually a very good example of the kind of gatekeeping AJ has been doing the past few years. He'll tell his audience that "rich people", "oligarchs" or "leftists" are engaging in child sex traffic, but won't reveal the real tribal nature of that blackmail ring. Ghislaine Maxwell's father was one of the most important and successful spy Israel ever had, and the blackmail operation led by his daughter and Victorias Secret billionaire owner Les Wexner was the biggest, longest running.

AJ's role is to get rich hiding from his audience the kind of information that real whistleblowers like Whitney Webb have been exposing, at great risk to their lives and livelihoods:

He’s doesn’t name the Jew because as soon as he does, whatever reach he has will be eliminated. If you thought he was banned now, it’s nothing compared to what they will do to him. Look at Roosh, he named the Jew on Twitter and now he’s working construction in Alabama (no offense Roosh). Alex Jones knows that the average person has the attention span of a goldfish, so he plays up his act for that purpose. And you know what? It works. His videos and ideas have extreme reach, which is why they have worked so hard to deplatform him.

And it’s not a zero sum game. Whitney or whoever is free to try and become as popular as Alex. Last I checked, Alex isn’t actively suppressing her speech. If she’s bad at reaching large groups of people, that’s on her. If she isn’t as entertaining as Alex, that’s on her.

I’m so sick of this line of argumentation. Alex Jones has done more to bring the deep state corruption to the mainstream than any other figure. He’s successful, he’s hardworking, and he’s entertaining.

Right in the latest Rogan podcast Alex Jones specifically states that Maxwell was a Mossad spy. And within the same few minutes the other guest Tim Dillon brings up Whitney Webb.

C'mon man!

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher

Alex Jones is a loud-mouth sycophant for crazy conservative cliches. He is no different than the overpriced "brain drugs" he peddles on his site.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

One of the other things about that show is he, and Joe, are total Kushner apologists. Joe acts as if Jared Kushner's dad should have merely gotten probation for what he did, and setting up his brother in law with a prostitute, filming it, then showing said film to his sister is somewhat justified because it shows that the Brother-in-law was actually a cheater (huh?). This from guy who goes on and on about how the FBI uses entrapment to unfairly prosecute people. Also AJ totally glossed over the insane financial crimes assocaited with the Kushner family or how he is basically held hostage to the family that bought out their bankrupt 666 building in NYC.

Also he talks about the Jared's Middle East peace deal as if it's a great thing.... sure. For Israel and corrupt Middle East Kings. Guess who will suffer the most from that deal? Orthodox Christians, and we see this already in Armenia. Why are we having a renewed wave of terror in Europe with all this awesome peace?

AJ is GREAT on many many things, but the Israel and Trump family Psycophancy is tiresome. I'm not saying he needs to be focused on them (a credible argument could be made they are far better than the Clintons for example), but let's at least keep it real here. You don't even need to mention ((())) or anything to be objective about a lot of things.

Alex Jones is a loud-mouth sycophant for crazy conservative cliches. He is no different than the overpriced "brain drugs" he peddles on his site.

I am always on the Fence about Jones. Part of me thinks he is just a gatekeeper and part of me thinks he is trying to walk the tight rope of not being destroyed and getting information out there.

Rex Jones, Alex's son, goes on smaller podcasts like the Ralph Retort, and he is fully aware and speaks about the issues addressed here that Alex dances around. So either Rex knows and Alex doesn't or Alex is just walking the tight rope.

But on the flip side the best expert in the world on 9/11, Ryan Dawson, doesn't like Jones at all and blames Jones for the truth about 9/11 never getting out there because he has turned any investigation that goes against the obvious main stream lie into a kooky conspiracy theory, even if you back it with police/FBI reports.

Grow Bag

Sparrow
I am always on the Fence about Jones. Part of me thinks he is just a gatekeeper and part of me thinks he is trying to walk the tight rope of not being destroyed and getting information out there.
I think AJ is a performer. He's like a court jester, a humorous diversion, not be taken seriously. That's how the establishment views him and uses him and he's intelligent enough to know that this is his role. However unwittingly he fell into it, he became a well paid entertainer. I remember when he went on the BBC to be interviewed about the Bilderberg Group as being a perfect example. Sat alongside David Aaronovitch (((but of course))), whose job was to mock him, he eventually went into rant mode and the BBC had their money shot--only the lunatic fringe can take anything this unstable snake oil salesman says.
David Icke serves a similar purpose, though he's not nearly as entertaining. When I heard that Icke was going to talk at an anti-lockdown protest, I groaned. It makes it so easy for the mainstream media to discredit, to poison the well. No matter how much you know about subversive groups, secret societies and the machinations of the deep state, you hide your power level and keep those lizard people and the fake moon to yourself.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
I haven't tried his brain force product (I find any nootropic that isn't a controlled substance to be useless), but his supplement products are top quality. I have digestive issues where my intestines don't properly absorb certain nutrients, so I have to take supplements. His Vitamin D and B droppers are legit. Much, much better than your average drug store supplement. I don't live in the US, and it's actually tough to find similar products here, so I sometimes ship them here despite the cost. The water filters he sells are also excellent.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
I think AJ is a performer. He's like a court jester, a humorous diversion, not be taken seriously. That's how the establishment views him and uses him and he's intelligent enough to know that this is his role. However unwittingly he fell into it, he became a well paid entertainer. I remember when he went on the BBC to be interviewed about the Bilderberg Group as being a perfect example. Sat alongside David Aaronovitch (((but of course))), whose job was to mock him, he eventually went into rant mode and the BBC had their money shot--only the lunatic fringe can take anything this unstable snake oil salesman says.
Nah, if he was just a performer than he wouldn't be the most banned person on the planet. He also does a great job of helping lesser known people reach a wider audience. Jay Dyer regularly hosts an hour on his show.

Last edited: