The Joe Rogan thread

Marcets

Chicken
Orthodox Catechumen
Does anyone still care about this podcast since it moved to Spotify?

I've been listening more to Theo Von lately. His podcast has some similarities but contrary to Joe he is actually funny.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member

I never listen anymore. Show has definitely jumped the shark since moving to Spotify. The set is terrible, Joe is less funny, there is a cloud of Spotify's influence/censorship, and it's inconvenient to go to Spotify rather than YouTube, his site, or the many podcast apps.

If you go on the Joe Rogan Reddit page, a massive amount of people have also stopped listening.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I actually think he's had a number of good shows the last few weeks but then again I enjoy the MMA episodes of which there have been a bunch recently. I'm about halfway through the Jamie Metzl interview which is pretty interesting, he's actually a former Biden aide but talks a lot about the media's dishonesty in covering covid. Also looking forward to the Derrick Lewis episode, dude is hilarious.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member

I've been listening more to Theo Von lately. His podcast has some similarities but contrary to Joe he is actually funny.

The only thing I watch are the youtube clips now. I wonder why none of Joe's contemporaries never point out Joe's height (5'5") or his bad sense of humor. The guy isn't funny and a lot of times great jokes go over his head.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Apparently Joe 'the Bernie Bro' Rogan is a lying money grubbing coward, who would have thought!
It's easy to be a hypocrite when you are the one being offered $100 million. Very easy.

One of the shows that didn't move to Spotify was Stephen Molyneux. If you listen to that one, at the last 1/3rd of the show Molyneux brings up Robin Williams' suicide and how it may have been exacerbated by paying alimony and child support. This made Rogan very angry, as apparently Rogan and Williams were besties forever and how dare anyone outside of comedy have an opinion about comedy and comedians.

Molyneux, who is not my favorite person, was very respectful and deferred to Joe as Joe railed him.

Molyneux was never invited back.

If you were Joe Rogan, and Spotify offered you $100 million, and as part of that deal you couldn't bring over your Molyneux episode with a few others...it's pretty obvious what most people are going to choose.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's easy to be a hypocrite when you are the one being offered $100 million. Very easy.

One of the shows that didn't move to Spotify was Stephen Molyneux. If you listen to that one, at the last 1/3rd of the show Molyneux brings up Robin Williams' suicide and how it may have been exacerbated by paying alimony and child support. This made Rogan very angry, as apparently Rogan and Williams were besties forever and how dare anyone outside of comedy have an opinion about comedy and comedians.

Molyneux, who is not my favorite person, was very respectful and deferred to Joe as Joe railed him.

Molyneux was never invited back.

If you were Joe Rogan, and Spotify offered you $100 million, and as part of that deal you couldn't bring over your Molyneux episode with a few others...it's pretty obvious what most people are going to choose.
Joe Rogan pretended to have no knowledge of the missing episodes when people originally called out Spotify in order to save face.

Sure he may have faced some initial backlash if he had been honest from the beginning about agreeing to let Spotify memory hole the episodes, but people would have moved on. Unfortunately he chose to lie.

If being branded a money-grubbing coward and liar for the rest of his life is all that comes of this, I'd be disappointed. It's the least he deserves.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
If you go on the Joe Rogan Reddit page, a massive amount of people have also stopped listening.

Screenshot-at-2021-03-31-01-35-49.png

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

Maybe Joe Rogan will be paid to shoot Alex Jones in a hunting accident next; like his bedfellow Dick Cheney.

One time the French confiscated my life savings. They said they would give it back if I sold out my friends. I said "Take my wealth if you must, but distribute it among the poor. Are the French really so desperate for money?"

What is all this, Joe? Making up for being shorter than your wife?

original.jpg

Soon your daughters will taller too. What kind of man can't have sons? Are you on drugs?

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Maybe Joe Rogan will be paid to shoot Alex Jones in a hunting accident next; like his bedfellow Dick Cheney.

One time the French confiscated my life savings. They said they would give it back if I sold out my friends. I said "Take my wealth if you must, but distribute it among the poor. Are the French really so desperate for money?"

original.jpg

Soon your daughters will taller too. What kind of man can't have sons? Are you on drugs?

Probably the HGH.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
The wife was previously married I heard. This causes problems when trying to conceive a lineage if you are the 2nd one to put a ring on it (buyer beware).
For real? There's less a chance of having boys if a chick has been married before?

I dunno if she was married, but she definitely had a kid with prior to getting with Rogan.

Againstallodds

Robin
Orthodox

original.jpg

He is on TRT and Growth hormone

I am not sure if he was on them when he had kids but a lot of juicers tend to have daughters I have noticed..