The Joe Rogan thread

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
I bet more people watch the clips on youtube than listen to the podcast. I finally listened to a full Rogan podcast on spotify with Quentin Tarantino as the guest. It was a decent interview, but it's pretty evident Joe didn't read the book that Tarantino is promoting. It's also pretty obvious that Joe does little to no research before an interview. It was entertaining, but I don't get why Joe would bring up Tarantino's worst movies (Death Proof, Hateful Eight).

I'll probably go back and listen to the Manson podcast he did with Tom O'Neill since I'm reading his book, but at this point I've had enough of Joe Rogan. The dude had Jeffrey Epstein's chef on the show and asked zero questions about him after talking about Epstein constantly. I don't get it.

bubs

Sparrow
I’m still very entertained by Joe Rogan, but skip the MMA and comedian interviews, they don’t interest me at all. Not too big on the 3 hr length of most of his interviews lately, I thought 1.5 to 2 hrs is sufficient. Great listen on long road trips to pass the time.

Peacock
Gold Member
Keep telling yourself that. Reading the forum the average IQ dropped 20 points at least from let's say 8 years ago guaranteed. Just endless conspiracy theories.

The people who have no moral compass, behaving like homosexuals in a fruitless hedonistic pursuit of sexual fulfillment, or people that think that mRNA vaccines are good for them, those are the people who have left. Basically, people who lack intellectual perspective and/or moral grounding, those are the guys who have left, brainwashed midbrow neoliberals like "Suits", and the forum is much better off without them.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox

This video is a bit rambling and too long, but if true it's an interesting criticism of Rogan.

This is half-decent, in that IMHO Rogan is a plant by the whomever (be it Masons, CIA, Tavistock, some shadowy influence), in order to pollute people's minds, popularise DMT, psychedelics, give lost people a false God and draw people away from Christ, but i dont think the motive is anything to do with profiteering for criminal organisations.

Its just the same sort of demoralisation, erosion of the core of society with dangerous & demonic attracting substances, as was popularised in the 60s by the same groups.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is half-decent, in that IMHO Rogan is a plant by the whomever (be it Masons, CIA, Tavistock, some shadowy influence), in order to pollute people's minds, popularise DMT, psychedelics, give lost people a false God and draw people away from Christ, but i dont think the motive is anything to do with profiteering for criminal organisations.

Its just the same sort of demoralisation, erosion of the core of society with dangerous & demonic attracting substances, as was popularised in the 60s by the same groups.
I didn't see it as him saying that getting terrorists/cartels money was the motive, more like the result.

For all that Rogan has talked about the benefits of doing that stuff, there is a big picture view that Rogan doesn't talk about. Him shilling LSD makes cartels stronger. Cartels use that money to commit atrocities.

I think Rogan would reply that the solution would be to legalize it and that it's a policy problem, but the fact is that currently when Rogan talks about the benefits of these hard drugs he is also supporting terrorism.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The people who have no moral compass, behaving like homosexuals in a fruitless hedonistic pursuit of sexual fulfillment, or people that think that mRNA vaccines are good for them, those are the people who have left. Basically, people who lack intellectual perspective and/or moral grounding, those are the guys who have left, brainwashed midbrow neoliberals like "Suits", and the forum is much better off without them.
This will probably be unpopular to say here, but we are all on our respective journeys in life.

The part I bolded above could describe @rooshv himself just 5 years ago.

I am sure that there are plenty of people who still behave degenerately who will not get the mRNA vaccines, and those people left, so they aren't here to refute you.

I am currently not in that lifestyle, and am on a faith journey myself. And I also believe it's Roosh's forum and he can direct it as he wants, but with that this place becomes more of an echo chamber, and there were some very smart, insightful people who are no longer here.