The Joe Rogan thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
The BBC "fact check" Rogan. Well, no, what they appear to do is serial strawmanning (I'm not going to listen to the interviews again to ascertain if these things were said or inferred, but I'd bet they were not). You don't have to be that bright to know you're being hoodwinked by "fact checkers", just note that claims are not quotes. Well that would be libelous wouldn't it and the beeb wouldn't want to risk their haughty reputation being the spearhead of the TNI (Trusted News Initiative), and they love their shekels too much to risk a law suite.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
A disclaimer that the “ views expressed may run counter to those currently expressed by the establishment “ (sic) is “censorship“?

Asinine
Yes.

The timing is rather suspect. It's a concession to the backlash, plain & simple.
Having guests with views that might conflict with what we believe to be true is selling out?

Ridiculous
No, pledging to have a certain # or certain type of guest on to 'balance things out' (to quell the outrage and placate the mob, in other words,) is.
Open honest debate is exactly how the truth gets out.

Ever hear “Daylight is the best antiseptic “ ?
I believe the saying is "sunlight is the best disinfectant," and yes I fully agree.
Having someone notable who is pro vaxx on JRE answer a boatload of logical questions regarding the idiocy of the “ safe and effective “ ( for one example) narrative would be the best thing that could possibly happen
I'm not sure there is a disagreement here. I'm not upset he is having people on who I may not like or agree with -- I could care less about the specific guest. If the guest / content is interesting I will tune in. My point is his statement of pledging to 'be better' comes across as an unnecessary explanation or apology IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if Spotify wrote that script for the video and let it appear cool and authentic enough to not alienate his base, while also distancing him from anyone deemed persona non grata.

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant
Only one minute, but they've squeezed in the idiocy of two.

Kat Rosenfeld, Brian Selter -and based on the looks of the third guy, looks like a hat trick 'early life'
The lack of self awareness in these people is really something to behold.
I am just amazed that people fall for it but they do.
All the globalists are saying is 'don't listen it's misinformation'

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant
The BBC "fact check" Rogan. Well, no, what they appear to do is serial strawmanning (I'm not going to listen to the interviews again to ascertain if these things were said or inferred, but I'd bet they were not). You don't have to be that bright to know you're being hoodwinked by "fact checkers", just note that claims are not quotes. Well that would be libelous wouldn't it and the beeb wouldn't want to risk their haughty reputation being the spearhead of the TNI (Trusted News Initiative), and they love their shekels too much to risk a law suite.
I don't know people can keep falling for this - reading any of the 'fact checkers' is like a throwback to soviet propaganda.
It should be common sense that anyone who refuses to have a debate and only wants to censor does not have reason on their side. But Globalhomo is after an all out power grab now - like the run up to the Iraq war, reason, evidence, truth don't matter in fact they are all in the way.

KiwiInBudapest

Robin
Protestant

On January 6, 2021, Neil Young sold half of his catalogue to Merck Mercuriadis’ Hipgnosis Song Management company. Later that year Hipgnosis merged with Blackstone in a USD$ 1Bn deal. However, just a month before the merger Blackstone announced that they appointed Pfizer’s former Chairman and CEO Jeffrey B Kindler as the company’s Senior Advisor.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic

griffinmill

Pelican

Too bad the Fact Checkers weren't around when the same news organisations were telling us all about Saddam's great arsenal of weapons.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

c1db1bc9e9994674.jpeg

4c5542be259e1ff1.jpeg
044ab2560030242a.jpeg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
To get to the top you must first go through the motions of stepping up the different steps on the ladder to success, which means you have to do a lot of spiritually detrimental things/make a lot of sacrifices before you're chosen to be the face of the music industry, or acting etc. People like Eminem and Katy Perry have said this, that they had to sell their soul to become famous. And it's also why you see people like Lady Gaga having Twitter conversations with health ministers about that it's so good they support the vaccine and GAVI, moreover seeing all the occult/masonic symbolism. These people are chosen because of their allegiance, not their talent.

1643817642084.png

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
We'll I heard mister young complain about Rogan

I heard old Neil put him down

Well I hope Neil Young will remember

Spotify don't need him around anyhow

These losers had TWO YEARS of inactivity to band together and come up with a streaming solution that benefits the musicians better financially.....But they get off the platform because of "free speech" issues....which they apparently stood for not that long ago.
I guess that's why everywhere there is a band being signed there is a grabbler in the background.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The media is inching into new levels of bizarre-world with covering Joe Rogan.

This is the strangest one, in which the guy with a bad hair-doo from Comedy Central claims Rogan's video was an apology. N.B. It's not actually worth watching.

He gives Joe a bit of leeway, as he isn't as far gone as the likes of Reliable Sauces' Brain Smelter, and still see Joe is the king of the genre of nice bros that includeds green stuff drinkers like Jocko Willnick.

Bill Maher appears to be the last person on US TV that is not constantly on pot.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox

And this will result in anything happening when?

The current supreme court wouldn't even rule on election issues when there was precedent to do so in bush v gore. Zero chance they will do anything.

Rogan should leave Spotify if they censor anything else and go to rumble or other places, which are raising capital to attract people like Rogan.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
It wouldn't be the end of the world if Spotify cave and Rogan walks. He's already rich enough to never have to work again if he's invested wisely. And, besides, he's always got work with the UFC while Dana White is around.